Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-games.net, 30% house edge, bugs and vulnerabilities, screw the investors!  (Read 12935 times)
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:39:04 PM

Im not sure that do you even understand whats +EV means? Basically you dont need to run a simulation or whatsoever because you just need a simple math for it. If you dont trust this math, I wonder how do you able to code this site on the first hand.
Also some advice for you, if someone like dooglus pointed that there is a flaw in your code then there is a flaw with it since he never claim anything without proper math or test

P.S : you havent answered my question, will you give substrata his bounty? He had posted his address if you are not aware of it yet

1 btc is not something i like to keep on a hot wallet i use for everyday transactions, ill be setting up a new address in the next few minutes and quoting it in the OP. disregard the other address.
:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
today is the third of July, this is subSTRATA of bitcointalk.org claiming this address to be a payout address at the request of quickseller in regards to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1106133.140
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1PfR7yoo6ttNezCQd3NP5fcEhfGGrD456v
H3tKhOWaZNZrQ5z+PfirEPdNRJBgfU9moMt+xBgJ/sTieXksdFEV8SopIv1XC4Js+vwylo76UnN97ZFbRrm5MV8=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:41:11 PM

It really does not matter what the house edge is. As long as it is positive then your bankroll will be bleed dry eventually. It can be .01% or 35%, it really doesn't matter. After enough rolls at the certain bet then you will lose. Now that it is public, I am sure that more people are going to be quick to try to exploit it, so don't be surprised when the number of rolls that people are doing is going substantially up all of a sudden but your site's earnings seems to be going down.
mfaspk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:42:19 PM

There was not 1 but 2 +EV issues on site. I hope for their own sake they will fix it soon. I was chatting with jotr on his site, he has fixed his simulator Tongue (finally!)
joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:43:51 PM

Yeah sorry. Had a flaw in simulator... it is fixed now and can reproduce this issue.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:46:53 PM

lol, i like how some people are taking advantage and using hufflepuff as their nick
mfaspk

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:46:59 PM

It really does not matter what the house edge is. As long as it is positive then your bankroll will be bleed dry eventually. It can be .01% or 35%, it really doesn't matter. After enough rolls at the certain bet then you will lose. Now that it is public, I am sure that more people are going to be quick to try to exploit it, so don't be surprised when the number of rolls that people are doing is going substantially up all of a sudden but your site's earnings seems to be going down.

This unfortunately is true as well, if more number of users going for those higher payouts chasing +EV, the sooner your bankroll will dry. I wouldn't matter much if someone was doing it individually, but now collectively your bankroll is at risk. Its not a very time consuming fix, I am sure you can do it asap.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:48:52 PM

Yeah sorry. Had a flaw in simulator... it is fixed now and can reproduce this issue.

Oh dude, ouch.  Like I said, if dooglus says there is a problem, there is a problem.

Good luck fixing your site and repairing your reputation.
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:50:13 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 04:38:26 PM by dadice

I am not even sure that I would trust the site to pay out large wins that a +EV strategy would result in. The site is very new, has a tiny bankroll, and is acting very unprofessionally.

big point here; even if they decide to pay out, their decisions in handling this entire matter were questionable at best, announcing their site as the subject of this thread was probably the biggest mistake, this is a lose-lose situation for them now.

Yeah, and it's not only them at risk, but also investor's money.
Them being "confident" is totally going to bring a lot of people down.

Time to take a couple of last looks at the site lol.

great point, after this, their site is dead regardless of the outcome. inviting people to come and dump your bankroll and not even consulting with your investors? that's some special publicity right there.

How do you know we didn't notify our investors? Did you ask them? We have notified every single investor on site.
in my opinion, before pulling this sort of stunt you should notify your investors ahead of time and give them time to process their withdrawals, just go and pull the trigger and invite people to dump their investments. judging from the timeframe between the messages and the announcement you made, your investors had little to no time to make a decision regarding the matter.

Not sure if you understand how our system works. But one thing is sure, investors have priority before players. And almost all of our funds are on cold wallets. So all will receive their funds if they want to withdraw it.

i don't know how your system is working and I guess, I better don't want to know it! But if such a bug is reported and you almost ignore it and coming up with lame excuses, I am wondering how honest you are.

My site is also only 4 month old, but whatever was reported - be it here on the forum - or via e-mail everything was taken care. So far we have paid 3.65 btc on bug reports. Not a lot but we are still the new kid on the block - but we take care.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:50:25 PM

This unfortunately is true as well, if more number of users going for those higher payouts chasing +EV, the sooner your bankroll will dry. I wouldn't matter much if someone was doing it individually, but now collectively your bankroll is at risk. Its not a very time consuming fix, I am sure you can do it asap.

simply changing the multiplier to be dependent on the win chance should be a nice and easy fix for this issue, currently the win chance is set by the multiplier which is set by the player, causing the rounding issue.

lol, i like how some people are taking advantage and using hufflepuff as their nick
now this i gotta see

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:51:56 PM

The fix being easy doesnt matter if the hurt be massive lol. joter doesnt get that.

lol man. I somehow pity you for your reckless bantering
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:52:02 PM

Are you ready for your Walk of Shame?

Lol I couldn't help myself   Cool

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:52:18 PM

IF YOU ARE INVESTED AT THIS SITE, PLEASE DIVEST IMMEDIATELY.
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:54:51 PM

Now look at all the arrogant shit he wrote in context. I even gave him a clear mathematical working to only be called an idiot in kind.

Good luck with your next venture, you've basically destroyed this one.

You called me idiot first.  And yeah, I will miss you very much.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:55:03 PM

i love you for giving me a good laugh right now.

that aside, with this, i expect this to be patched within the next hour of furious coding.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:56:44 PM

Jesus now he's playing the
NO YOU CALLED ME IDIOT FIRST card
mfaspk

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:56:48 PM

http://res.cloudinary.com/nylon/image/upload/t_featured_images-hero,f_auto,fl_lossy,q_80/featured_images/attachments/000/018/022/game-of-thrones.jpg

i love you for giving me a good laugh right now.

that aside, with this, i expect this to be patched within the next hour of furious coding.

for the first time in past years I felt for cersie... Sad don't remind me of that please.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:58:26 PM

IF YOU ARE INVESTED AT THIS SITE, PLEASE DIVEST IMMEDIATELY.
It probably would have been a good idea to have divested around the time it was discovered that the site was the one that had a +EV strategy and the owner declined to fix it. I am sure that by now investors have lost a good amount of money due to the exploit (if you can even call it that)

Lol. If that doesn't get him to believe it then IDK what would.
mfaspk

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:00:45 PM

since I was following chat there, I witnessed a number of people divesting out of there including a MOD.
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:04:06 PM

since I was following chat there, I witnessed a number of people divesting out of there including a MOD.

Guys please. We all make mistakes, don't we?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
mfaspk

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:06:37 PM

Guys please. We all make mistakes, don't we?

Of course mistakes are acceptable buddy as far as you tend to accept them and fix them. I told you about 1 thing in chat, for other thing I told you they are right in forum but you insisted on being stubborn and when I came back there was no progress, I was expecting you'd have fixed both of them.

Who am I to judge anyway, I sincerely hope your investors do come back as soon as this situation is resolved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: