Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-games.net, 30% house edge, bugs and vulnerabilities, screw the investors!  (Read 12945 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:14:13 PM

Quickseller's rating is abit not correct because they are not putting their investor in risk it seems.

I got an email saying that the site got hacked. Any comments on this ,OP?
EDIT: This is what I got in the mail, word for word.
"Hello,

We're writing you because you're our investor on https://www.crypto-games.net website.
One user on bitcointalk forum is claiming that he found some serious bugs on our website.
For security precautions we almost emptied our hot wallets and put coins on cold one.
Let us say that our code is still very secure and we have hack attempts every day, but nobody hacked or stealed anything.
If you still want to divest over 1 bitcoin (or similar), write us and we'll send you coins manually.

Best regards,
Crypto-Games"

Since they have put some action to counter this and in the end Joter admit he is wrong and has fixed the site. A neutral rating is more correct for this only after he pay the bounty then
joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:20:18 PM

Quickseller's rating is abit not correct because they are not putting their investor in risk it seems.

I got an email saying that the site got hacked. Any comments on this ,OP?
EDIT: This is what I got in the mail, word for word.
"Hello,

We're writing you because you're our investor on https://www.crypto-games.net website.
One user on bitcointalk forum is claiming that he found some serious bugs on our website.
For security precautions we almost emptied our hot wallets and put coins on cold one.
Let us say that our code is still very secure and we have hack attempts every day, but nobody hacked or stealed anything.
If you still want to divest over 1 bitcoin (or similar), write us and we'll send you coins manually.

Best regards,
Crypto-Games"

Since they have put some action to counter this and in the end Joter admit he is wrong and has fixed the site. A neutral rating is more correct for this only after he pay the bounty then

Thanks man. We are sure trying our best to keep site secure. It is interesting issue, that nobody exploited it in one year since the site is up. At least no one made serious money with it. Probably because progress is very slow...

So all investors can be calm and your investments are growing as they were before. But of course all investments are risky. Me and Kewl risk the most and will stay largest investors for sure. Good luck all.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:22:56 PM

Did you not read about them first refusing to pay for a bug bounty so they can fix a +EV method to win on their site? Did you not see how, even after the +EV method leaked, that they didn't understand how it would cause them to lose? Did you not see how they are still refusing to pay to have Dooglus disclose the bug that he separately discovered (which would also cause the site to most likely leak it's bankroll)?

I am not sure how you think that investors money is safe on this site. I am not sure why you think it might be a good idea to invest in this site if you were to trust them enough not to steal from you outright and if you were to trust them enough to not play against the investors.
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:26:05 PM

Did you not read about them first refusing to pay for a bug bounty so they can fix a +EV method to win on their site? Did you not see how, even after the +EV method leaked, that they didn't understand how it would cause them to lose? Did you not see how they are still refusing to pay to have Dooglus disclose the bug that he separately discovered (which would also cause the site to most likely leak it's bankroll)?

I am not sure how you think that investors money is safe on this site. I am not sure why you think it might be a good idea to invest in this site if you were to trust them enough not to steal from you outright and if you were to trust them enough to not play against the investors.

I don't trust you and I don't care.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:27:42 PM

Chill out, I dont want to seek any trouble here. I read your ratings and you put in "putting their investor at risk" but they send email to their investor and take steps to empty hot wallet and the other things, even allow them to divest if they want. Also they fixed the site already so no more issue and Im just pointing out. If you dont want to change it then its fine, as I am only pointing things out
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:32:45 PM

Chill out, I dont want to seek any trouble here. I read your ratings and you put in "putting their investor at risk" but they send email to their investor and take steps to empty hot wallet and the other things, even allow them to divest if they want. Also they fixed the site already so no more issue and Im just pointing out. If you dont want to change it then its fine, as I am only pointing things out
Emptying the hot wallet does not do anything. All that means is that players would not be able to withdraw when they win. Sending emails to investors do nothing for the potential losses from prior to the strategy leaked and prior to them fixing it. Investors should always be able to withdraw.

If they are going to deny withdrawals when people have won (regardless of if they won because of the site's incompetence) is just outright scamming. 

They have also currently done nothing regarding the issue that Dooglus has found.
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:37:10 PM

Emptying the hot wallet does not do anything. All that means is that players would not be able to withdraw when they win. Sending emails to investors do nothing for the potential losses from prior to the strategy leaked and prior to them fixing it. Investors should always be able to withdraw.

If they are going to deny withdrawals when people have won (regardless of if they won because of the site's incompetence) is just outright scamming. 

They have also currently done nothing regarding the issue that Dooglus has found.

Read last few posts again please. As it looks like you didn't.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:54:24 PM

I'd say neutral trust is in order warning people of how poorly you handled this situation and your lack of maturity. Honestly, I don't believe negative rep was needed for people to tell what you probably arent the smartest guy around. Even as we told you that you were wrong and gave math to prove it that even a 5th grader could understand, you still said that we were wrong because your "simulations". Like honestly, your reputation is trashed and having little red numbers underneath your name should let people know that thanks to QS (<3 you). I commend you on still paying the bug bounty even though you don't have too.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:55:09 PM

edit; nm
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:03:34 PM

I'd say neutral trust is in order warning people of how poorly you handled this situation and your lack of maturity. Honestly, I don't believe negative rep was needed for people to tell what you probably arent the smartest guy around. Even as we told you that you were wrong and gave math to prove it that even a 5th grader could understand, you still said that we were wrong because your "simulations". Like honestly, your reputation is trashed and having little red numbers underneath your name should let people know that thanks to QS (<3 you). I commend you on still paying the bug bounty even though you don't have too.

And I hate red color. I hate math too, but can still code. F***.
Hope you find more bugs on our site soon, as we got some traffic increase today.
For rewards I would say: no no no. But its Kewl decision now, not mine.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:14:11 PM

I hate math 

Well its a great thing that you are able to code even you hate math that much

Hope you find more bugs on our site soon, as we got some traffic increase today.

This is pretty normal and actually it is nothing significant to be proud of because those traffic are from those who wanted to find out the exploit as well. In a day or two, these users will leave the site as the rounding issue has been patched

Now you are getting stubborn again. You are getting a -30% edge and that is something that threaten your site and your investor. Had Substrata not tell you guys about it, he could easily "rob" the house slowly and you could only think that he is legit because you had no clue that this is just a simple rounding issue

Crypto-games will be trashing its reputation more if you guys refuse to give the bounty. I guess you have trashed quite enough today with your arrogant attitude despite being shown a simple math calculation about the 32 % house edge. With all of this fuss, It will be hard to get back your players or investor simply because of this small issues that can be noticed right away with a proper math

P.S : just a friendly suggestion, be nice and not hostile

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:15:37 PM

I hate math 

Well its a great thing that you are able to code even you hate math that much

This is pretty normal and actually it is nothing significant to be proud of because those traffic are from those who wanted to find out the exploit as well. In a day or two, these users will leave the site as the rounding issue has been patched

Now you are getting stubborn again. You are getting a -30% edge and that is something that threaten your site and your investor. Had Substrata not tell you guys about it, he could easily "rob" the house slowly and you could only think that he is legit because you had no clue that this is just a simple rounding issue

Crypto-games will be trashing its reputation more if you guys refuse to give the bounty. I guess you have trashed quite enough today with your arrogant attitude despite being shown a simple math calculation about the 32 % house edge. With all of this fuss, It will be hard to get back your players or investor simply because of this small issues that can be noticed right away with a proper math

P.S : just a friendly suggestion, be nice and not hostile

Ok I am friendly now. Thanks all. Bye.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:13:11 PM

10,000 bets at 200x multiplier.  0 wins.  Awesome. Smiley
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:33:39 PM

15,000 bets and 0 wins at 1/200 chance.

Uploading video to show part results.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:44:33 PM

I hope you are using faucet money for this because at this point you should have won 75 times with 100% luck.

That is similar to loosing 150 times consecutively with 50% odds, however the chances are less likely to happen in your situation because of less variance.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:50:28 PM

I hope you are using faucet money for this because at this point you should have won 75 times with 100% luck.

That is similar to loosing 150 times consecutively with 50% odds, however the chances are less likely to happen in your situation because of less variance.

.4BTC.

The video will take 70 minutes to upload to youtube.

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:53:27 PM

I did about 10,000 rolls at .0002BTC, stopping occasionally.  The first 5,000 rolls were hit or miss.  The next 5,000 rolls I didn't win any to the point where I needed to cut my bet size down in half.  Once I started betting .0001BTC, I never won a single wager.

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:57:39 PM

During the first run of 5,000ish rolls, I won 25 times.  Each .0398BTC.  I did a few small manual bets as well.  25 * .0398BTC + small bets = 1.0236 (Amount won as shown in the picture above).  This shows that 0.0000000000000000BTC was won during my auto-rolling of .00001BTC bets.
yoloer808

Activity: 288
Merit: 113

Web dev for hire

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:17:28 PM

Wow, I've been gone a couple of days and all this happens? Guess I need to catch up. Pretty huge mess-up by the OP if you ask me.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:19:56 PM

Wow, I've been gone a couple of days and all this happens? Guess I need to catch up. Pretty huge mess-up by the OP if you ask me.

explain where i "messed up."

also, regarding the second bug that dooglus found, it could potentially be a bigger issue than it might seem at first glance, but i dont care enough to find out its potential implications. I only have basic knowledge of this bug based off what dooglus has sent me.

Why would you even play here? The site is shit.

Looking at their UI if you do a bet with a 200x it shows you figures that indicate a 0% house edge. But if you actually place the bet, then follow the provably fair result: you'll see the house edge is exactly 2% (a far cry from what they promise).

The guy said it best himself, he doesn't do maths. And it shows.

from one problem to another, this is actually hilarious.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: