Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life?  (Read 21399 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:05:22 PM

I have spent last 10 years on online earning for my life. I can earn and i made a life from it but was not able to secure my life for the future. But bitcoin gives me the hope for the secured future. So, for me bit coin has helped me to plan for my future.

That's great that thru online earning you can live without working in real job but you know you must never depend on bitcoin as a assurance of a secured future. Even @ low chances bitcoin crash. Much better to find an alternatives thru finding a real job or making a business. Only treat bitcoin as side earnings.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loncryp

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:23:56 PM

Have been reading into cryptocurrency, but I am hopeful it can help my life
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:28:55 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will ever ruin our life, it is helping our life as we have more options to choose the currency. If you are fed up with the traditional banking system and wish to try the new age currency then bitcoin is the perfect option and this has been proved over the past few years. One day more and more people will be using bitcoins then there are all the chances to increase the bitcoin prices.
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:37:44 PM

Bitcoin helped me a lot because it is so easy to receive payments with btc and with low fees , if I were using PayPal it would cost me a lot of fees
MasterYii

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:28:15 AM

Bitcoin has become an obsession for many people. Whether its investing, selling, gambling, or making purchases with it, Bitcoin has certainly become this trend that is much larger than it was years ago. Personally, Bitcoin has been a rollercoaster for me. There are times where I am up 9k in profit, only to be scammed by a professional for 6k. In other words, sometimes I am on top of the world thinking Bitcoin is going to make me an insane amount of profit, only to be let down feeling like I am going to lose every single dime I have because I am putting way too much hope in Bitcoin. At this very moment, I am in the process of disbanding my business accounts, and filing a certificate of disclosure. This isn't to say I have lost hope in Bitcoin, I just simply think there are too many faults that still exist with it. Even with a professionally typed paid FinCEN policy reviewed by 3 companies, scammers have still found a way to literally go above and beyond to steal money. I was involved with trading and selling, and its just got to a point where the risks were not worth the reward. I hope many of you have had more success than I! I've tried out some small gambling techniques as well, and of course that was a major failure. BTCJAM was great until multiple users defaulted on their loans. Then I tried one of the most recommended cloud mining services only to find out it was a ponzi scam and lost out on more coin from them. My last resort was to add a bitcoin faucet to my website, but there are just far too many to compete with, and the advertisement costs to draw attention were just to much for it to be worth it. I could have had the opportunity to retrieve about $2,000 from some scammers, but for me to hire a lawyer, travel to another state for a court date, it becomes too expensive and not worth it in some cases where you are scammed.

My best advice for anyone seriously getting involved with Bitcoin is the key word "money management". You might get to a point where your operation with whatever it is could be rolling in some serious money. Don't get greedy! Thats what I did. Never put in more money that your comfortable losing. If you are happy to invest $1,000 knowing it could be gone, then set that limit until you are comfortable risking a little more. For me personally, I was rewarded very fast with Bitcoin in the beginning. Then I started to purchase more, do bigger volumes of trades, and then boom, you wake up one day and your profits and bitcoin is gone from a hacker/scammer. Every person is different, every one also takes different risks and assessments when it comes to Bitcoin. All in all, has bitcoin ruined your life, or has it made your life better?

I dont think biticoin will ever ruin somebody's life, I think it is more helpful and it makes life better, and purchasing and keeping money a lot easier.
bitraine

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:26:28 AM

bitcoin ruined my life because i got addicted in gambling Embarrassed

bitcoin helped me somestimes paying my electric bill  Wink
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 09:55:21 AM

I dont think biticoin will ever ruin somebody's life, I think it is more helpful and it makes life better, and purchasing and keeping money a lot easier.

Tell that to Mark Karpelès, the owner of the infamous Mt.Gox, and the exchange customers who lost a huge amount of money there...

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:35:56 PM

Bitcoin help my life somehow. Im finding an online part time when I first encountered bitcoin. After doing some method of earning it, I found it nice to continue my bitcoin journey. It really helps me since the conversion of USD in my currency is quite big.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:41:06 PM

Neither the first and nor the second one. Bitcoin is important for me but is excessive to pretend those qualities from it for my life. But if it will be possible to happen one of both qualities, probably will be the second one. This can be verified if some day, in some way, I will have (legitimately  Wink) a big amount of bitcoins. And since I believe that one day (I don't know when) the price of bitcoin will go very high, this will help to much my life.

While I don't see in which way bitcoin can ruin my life. I hate the gambling (which "eat" money) and I don't know other way how to spend those (if I would have). I don't know even other ways in which bitcoin can be ruin the life except the gambling. So no possibility to ruin my life from bitcoin.
ronagelm

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:14:01 AM

Neither the first and nor the second one. Bitcoin is important for me but is excessive to pretend those qualities from it for my life. But if it will be possible to happen one of both qualities, probably will be the second one. This can be verified if some day, in some way, I will have (legitimately  Wink) a big amount of bitcoins. And since I believe that one day (I don't know when) the price of bitcoin will go very high, this will help to much my life.

While I don't see in which way bitcoin can ruin my life. I hate the gambling (which "eat" money) and I don't know other way how to spend those (if I would have). I don't know even other ways in which bitcoin can be ruin the life except the gambling. So no possibility to ruin my life from bitcoin.

Same here. The possibility of getting a living from bitcoin is greater than anything else. Some people who bought bitcoins at the price of $1000 around may scold for ruining their investment. But they need to wait for some time. Then they also will find help from bitcoin.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:19:19 PM

Tell that to Mark Karpelès, the owner of the infamous Mt.Gox, and the exchange customers who lost a huge amount of money there...
You can't blame other's mistake on btc.If someone scammed you of your bitcoin,how can bitcoin be held responsible for that is beyond me.Mt.Gox case is in no way an example of btc ruining someone's life it maybe Mark Karpeles who ruined their life not bitcoin

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 08:08:17 PM

You can't blame other's mistake on btc.If someone scammed you of your bitcoin,how can bitcoin be held responsible for that is beyond me.Mt.Gox case is in no way an example of btc ruining someone's life it maybe Mark Karpeles who ruined their life not bitcoin

Not that I particularly disagree with you, but in this case the whole thread makes no sense. And just as Bitcoin can't ruin someone's life, it can't help it either, right?

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:18:35 PM

Not that I particularly disagree with you, but in this case the whole thread makes no sense. And just as Bitcoin can't ruin someone's life, it can't help it either, right?
I assume by ruining or helping,op means monetarily benefit or loss.If someone has put lots of money and time in btc and he didn't get the expected results,it can be said btc has ruined his life not necessarily literally on the other hand if he has made lots of monetary gain,btc has helped hin in his life

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 08:21:29 PM

I assume by ruining or helping,op means monetarily benefit or loss.If someone has put lots of money and time in btc and he didn't get the expected results,it can be said btc has ruined his life not necessarily literally on the other hand if he has made lots of monetary gain,btc has helped hin in his life

Okay, I got it

If something doesn't work, it is not our fault. If it does, it is...

prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:18:14 PM

Personally i have learned a lot about the new payment method - bitcoin.
Being your own bank and hold our funds. It is an interesting coin.
I think that it has helped me and that does not ruin my life.
Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:47:00 PM

Bitcoin helped more than it ruined me. Of course there have been times where I lost bitcoin from stupid mistakes, but bitcoin has taught me a lot about this technology of payment. If cryptocurrency becomes the future, we already got a head start on it.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:47:35 PM

Bitcoin helped more than it ruined me. Of course there have been times where I lost bitcoin from stupid mistakes, but bitcoin has taught me a lot about this technology of payment. If cryptocurrency becomes the future, we already got a head start on it.

Good to hear. For me, it too early to conclude that effects of bitcoins has brought into my life. I spent more time for bitcoin to make more investments with bitcoin. This is because I believe with bitcoisn future as the tomorrow's financial world would be controlled by crypto-currencies. Let me wait for my conclusion as it need long time to get an answer.
beepboopbeep

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:30:05 PM

I only hold a few bitcoins and I do not earn much money from it so it is pretty much the same.
arnav95

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:16:20 AM

well i hve been related to bitcoin for 1.5 yeras and i still consider my self a newbie. it has surely given me a new way to look at money transactions and yes it has affected my life on the better side. earlier i used to thing i will do this and that but did had the money to do that. now with bitcoin things have started shifting gears and i have started what i always wanted to do that is trading. so the answer to your question is yes bitcoin helped my life.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:20:05 AM

Did bitcoin ruined my life? I say not really, but it ruined my schedule because I have to check from time to time the value of Bitcoin so I can decide if its time to Buy or time to Sell. Bitcoin did helped my life because its an unexpected additional income to me and my family. My income in Bitcoin is not really big but at least it can help me pay for my phone and electric bills.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: