Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What places do you do your shopping online?  (Read 38628 times)
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:27:26 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 10:47:10 AM by Lucas*

well , there are many places that i can do my shopping in like , Cdiscount.com , Ali baba.com , Lightinthebox.com also there are Ebay and Amazon .. there are other places but those are the best in my opinion , especially Cdiscount i bought  many stuff from there with sheap prices .
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:49:27 PM

I do my online shopping mostly on places that accepts bitcoins because it is the easiest way to pay someone online . If it is local I can use my virtual card but when it comes to global there is no method that beats Bitcoin for me. Other than these, some big discounts attracts me to use bitcoin payments.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:05:21 AM

I do my online shopping mostly on places that accepts bitcoins because it is the easiest way to pay someone online . If it is local I can use my virtual card but when it comes to global there is no method that beats Bitcoin for me. Other than these, some big discounts attracts me to use bitcoin payments.

I have many times recharges to my mobile using bitrefill. Whenever I do not have money lesser than mim\nimum balance in my account. Even you could have try this. Purse.io providing online shopping using bitcoins in Amazon.com. If you any big option to buy in oline means others can share it.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:36:21 AM

I have many times recharges to my mobile using bitrefill. Whenever I do not have money lesser than mim\nimum balance in my account. Even you could have try this. Purse.io providing online shopping using bitcoins in Amazon.com. If you any big option to buy in oline means others can share it.
Purse.io is probably one of the best alternatives at this point if you want to buy stuff from amazon.

Not only are you given the possibility of using Bitcoin to pay for things from amazon, but you also benefit from the currently 15% discount rates.

I must however state that the 15% discount rate is just a temporary things due to the holidays. After that the regular discount rate is 5% which is still more than decent.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:44:30 PM

Iam using Amazon for online shopping but sadly it's not support bitcoin anyway its a good site for shopping and i hope in future they will be support crypto currency

I have ever seen some stuff that are sold on amazon, and I found a thing I was looking for a long enough time, but sadly, they do not accept bitcoin. I also saw the site sells so many good things.

I wonder why the do not accept bitcoin and why OP will not/cannot add Amazon as partner?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
bitcoinget (OP)

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 03:17:13 AM

Iam using Amazon for online shopping but sadly it's not support bitcoin anyway its a good site for shopping and i hope in future they will be support crypto currency

I have ever seen some stuff that are sold on amazon, and I found a thing I was looking for a long enough time, but sadly, they do not accept bitcoin. I also saw the site sells so many good things.

I wonder why the do not accept bitcoin and why OP will not/cannot add Amazon as partner?

Simply because they're not willing to partner with us at the moment. Hopefully that will change in the future.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:02:24 AM

Purse.io is probably one of the best alternatives at this point if you want to buy stuff from amazon.

Not only are you given the possibility of using Bitcoin to pay for things from amazon, but you also benefit from the currently 15% discount rates.

I must however state that the 15% discount rate is just a temporary things due to the holidays. After that the regular discount rate is 5% which is still more than decent.

Another workaround is to buy amazon gift cards from gyft.com, (which is a place that sells gift cards in exchange for bitcoins) then use those gift cards on amazon.com. They've been around for quite a while and are trusted, so you shouldn't have any problems with them.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:54:58 AM

well , there are many places that i can do my shopping in like , Cdiscount.com , Ali baba.com , Lightinthebox.com also there are Ebay and Amazon .. there are other places but those are the best in my opinion , especially Cdiscount i bought  many stuff from there with sheap prices .

Yes, there are many options in shopping online.
Yet, I only prefer 3 online shopping sites.
I ususally buy some items in Amazon,ebay, and Lazada.
Something I like in online shopping is that, the sale many stuff. You have many options and easy to purchase

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:07:08 PM

For tangible goods I basically use Amazon and other local online shop. I also use some some shop where basically Bitcoin is accepted as well as PayPal.
HateNATO

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:08:55 PM

I shop online in betcoin site and in nitrogens and way with which i shop is to buy tickets for some sport betting game and then i wait result to win some money or lose i dont know other shops but i want them.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:08:39 AM

I shop online in betcoin site and in nitrogens and way with which i shop is to buy tickets for some sport betting game and then i wait result to win some money or lose i dont know other shops but i want them.
Buying tickets is not buying in online shops, If you told betcoin or nitrogen sports it is betting or playing gambling it is not Shopping online.  Your Idea is quite wrong . I hope I helped you in your idea

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:47:15 PM

Buying tickets is not buying in online shops, If you told betcoin or nitrogen sports it is betting or playing gambling it is not Shopping online.  Your Idea is quite wrong . I hope I helped you in your idea

All the things we do in the exceptional online or give us a pretty good advantage. But if we can't do a good thing or profiteers. then it's all just going to make us into a bad thing. Just as we do the gambling gambling, however, we do not deserve or use gambling is bad (greedy). so, now think to search for bitcoin as much as possible and keep it
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:09:05 PM

Ebay and aliexpress is my favorite place to shop but on your list there is no ebay which I like the most because sometimes I do not find some goods on aliexpress while on ebay I can easily find any product of my demand/idea.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:01:46 PM

I shop online to whenever I want to buy electronic gadgets in our local online stores but not with Bitcoin as they are not accepting it yet so I am only left with the option of converting to Fiat in my bank account then effect payment from there for whatever I might have purchased.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:39:48 AM

I shop online to whenever I want to buy electronic gadgets in our local online stores but not with Bitcoin as they are not accepting it yet so I am only left with the option of converting to Fiat in my bank account then effect payment from there for whatever I might have purchased.
OP's title refering to the online shop that accepts bitcoin and not for the online shops the oppose.
Ebay and aliexpress is my favorite place to shop but on your list there is no ebay
Because the OP's list is not updated that's why you can't see it, this thread was created on 2015 and I don't really think that those site mentioned by OP has good reputations this time or if its still up.
bitcoinget (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:03:16 AM

Because the OP's list is not updated that's why you can't see it, this thread was created on 2015 and I don't really think that those site mentioned by OP has good reputations this time or if its still up.

You're right, we haven't updated the original list in a while. We just went ahead and updated it. Thanks for reminding!

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:17:48 PM

You're right, we haven't updated the original list in a while. We just went ahead and updated it. Thanks for reminding!
No problem, don't need to mention that just to update the list if you want to add or delete something there, I guess OP is not active anymore.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:22:16 PM

I basically do my online shopping at our own local store because doing it on major store like Amazon or Ebay means I have to pay in dollars and by the time I convert using our own exchange rate to dollars then it means I am paying a lot of money not even adding the shipping costs that will come along with it. So I just do my thing here and for those not available online, I convert to Fiat then buy...
bitcoinget (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:35:25 PM

I basically do my online shopping at our own local store because doing it on major store like Amazon or Ebay means I have to pay in dollars and by the time I convert using our own exchange rate to dollars then it means I am paying a lot of money not even adding the shipping costs that will come along with it. So I just do my thing here and for those not available online, I convert to Fiat then buy...

Just curious.. what country are you from?

dEjAvU97

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:22:00 AM

I just believe shopping online from local website, but there not yet accepted bitcoin. Every month I spent about $200 for online shopping, I like online shopping because easy, simple and not need waste time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: