Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What places do you do your shopping online?  (Read 38610 times)
TheBobman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

I online shop at Bitify and I really love it because there is sold all kind of things on it so that is just so nice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teemotje

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

I online shop at Bitify and I really love it because there is sold all kind of things on it so that is just so nice.

Bitify is okay because of the large amount of sellers and you can see if they are fully trusted too.
bitcoinget (OP)

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 01:15:00 AM

For now i just using bitcoin for buying hosting and domain. and i am still trying to shop online in purse.io but my problem is shipping if how much i will be paid for shipping and how it will work or i need someone in us to accept the product and redirect ship it to my country..
This is always my problem since i never experience to buy and shop online even in amazon..

We're aware that Namecheap accepts bitcoin. Is that where you go to buy domains and hosting, or is there another place that you buy from?

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:10:17 PM

I just believe shopping online from local website, but there not yet accepted bitcoin. Every month I spent about $200 for online shopping, I like online shopping because easy, simple and not need waste time.

Wow, Shopping online. You do not need to worry or doubt on the growth and the desire to use the bitcoin in the marketplace (online). now that this growth was already higher, if indeed in the future not accept bitcoin (from reliable sources) we can still use it for investment (if indeed a bitcoin can still as it is now).because the biggest advantage in the bitcoin is located in storage or investment
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

Shops that provide Internet-based online shopping sites.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:47:28 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 05:11:09 PM by SHAWN-MIDWAYS

I do most of my e-shopping on ebay because its easy to use and i get to use my dicounted gift cards there, plus there is a wide collection of merchandise to choose from unlike amazon....Roll Eyes
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

I'd love it if BestBuy or GameStop could be added through this if not done already... From what it looks like Mall stores may be a good topic to look into so that growth could sparkle up your website atmosphere.

Other than that find exclusive products people like and attempt to find the source. I prefer Amazon and eBay, but as stated by OP there's not much that can be done with the lack of servicing features.

bitcoinget (OP)

Activity: 608

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 09:22:40 PM

I'd love it if BestBuy or GameStop could be added through this if not done already... From what it looks like Mall stores may be a good topic to look into so that growth could sparkle up your website atmosphere.

Other than that find exclusive products people like and attempt to find the source. I prefer Amazon and eBay, but as stated by OP there's not much that can be done with the lack of servicing features.

We already have BestBuy (http://www.coinrebates.com/store/best-buy) and GameStop (http://www.coinrebates.com/store/gamestop). I think we have pretty good coverage of US-based mall stores, so if you're from the US and do a lot of shopping outside of Amazon and eBay, you will find CoinRebates very useful. Of course, let us know if we're missing any big retailers.

We're actually seeing a lot of growth with non-US users, so we're interested in adding more stores that serve shoppers worldwide. Our next step will be to restructure the site so that it caters to everyone.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
illusioNiZt

Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

I usually shop from amazon and sometimes flipkart/zotezo but most of the stuff i buy online for myself and family is from amazon since the delivery is fast with prime.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:24:31 AM

If the purchase is to be made online I used to check with purse.io for the offers provided for paying with bitcoin. If it provides a big variation compared to the actual price quoted in terms of dollar, I used to go with bitcoin else used to make the transition for the purchase through PayPal.
Labumi

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:41:58 AM

I do most of my e-shopping on ebay because its easy to use and as a wide collection of merchandise to choose from unlike amazon....Roll Eyes

It does become a marketplace that is often used by most people in the world. But now there is still no online stores that accept bitcoin as payment, so less satisfied it feels if there has not been a misconstrued is bitcoin online store. Just wait until it happens, right now it's maybe amazon has a huge potential to accept bitcoin as payment..Fingers crossed this year bitcoin into digital currency that is sought after by everyone, so that in the next year and also the future of the bitcoin has many places to use

crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:15:01 AM

I don't know any online store that accepts bitcoin but with the tech stuff I like. My best fiat alternatives are aliexpress, bestbuy, ebay, newegg....
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

Shops that provide Internet-based online shopping sites.

Thats a good answer i have seen to the OP. Surely you can buy from anywhere which offers online shopping   and bitcoin makes online shoping a real easy task. If you ask personally from me, i bought few mobile cards from online shopping and once book a seat in a Tennis match . Wink

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:39:38 AM

i choose ebay or lazada here in philippines because they good for shopping online the quality of things and their price is good even in the mall for me its good to buy things online like ebay or lazada than other mall because in mall equal prices or double price
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:11:49 AM

There is not a single site in my country that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and those sites which accepts bitcoin are not profitable as the shipping cost is too high so I don't use bitcoin for online shopping and I prefer to use credit card for doing purchases from local sites as it is the most convenient way to do online shopping.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:13:32 AM

A place that sells a lot ptoduk I want especially on sites online seller has been very reliable, which is already a lot to prove that their products can be accepted by the public satisfied and friendly service
spiler

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:47:15 AM

Hi guys,
Are you interested in using a service like eBay, but decentralized? It is an app that accepts ETH right now. You can list your products for only $ 1 per item, the platform takes no percentage from your final sale price. It will be launched very soon.
If you are interested in using it, I can forward more info.
Thanks

bitboost  █ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ECOMMERCE REDEFINED▔▔▔▔▔▔ █  bitboost
Blockchain-based marketplace: Secure, Private, Fast and Reliable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitterYouTubeSlack▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

Hi guys,
Are you interested in using a service like eBay, but decentralized? It is an app that accepts ETH right now. You can list your products for only $ 1 per item, the platform takes no percentage from your final sale price. It will be launched very soon.
If you are interested in using it, I can forward more info.
Thanks

Hi I am interested in using those services and it accepts on eth at a moment and not btc? It would be great if I can use bitcoins but anyways can you share more info about it and if everything goes fine then  I would like to grab this opportunity.
spiler

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 12:32:37 PM

You can find more info on www.bitboost.net
Anyway the app lists the items in ETH right now and there is inside an ETH wallet that integrates Shapeshift service. We are also working to integrate FIAT payment.

bitboost  █ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ECOMMERCE REDEFINED▔▔▔▔▔▔ █  bitboost
Blockchain-based marketplace: Secure, Private, Fast and Reliable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitterYouTubeSlack▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:53:25 PM

I shop sometimes online on some web shops but for the most part I just shop on this forum on the digital good section.

I think you are using this forum for shopping are still very little someone using bitcoin for each transaction (or shopping) that they do. But it is not a problem, because the advantage we use bitcoin transactions are made in some of the bitcoin in massive known by everyone and eventually they will be aware of the existence of the bitcoin kana, after which they use it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: