Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:30:59 PM

simple or easy for payment, and bitcoin give more profit for user bitcoin .. honestly, i like bitcoin is just for fun like fill my free time but unconsciously bitcoin give me more money.. this is make me more love bitcoin  Grin
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

What I like best about bitcoin is that I make more profits rather than putting my money in the bank. And it's profit without tax which makes you earn more bitcoins.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:33:57 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 11:37:44 AM by wahb

The possibilities it could bring to the world and the fact that it is easy to move.

I like the fact the the government is struggling with bitcoin, they try to bring a stamp to everything and have no idea where to put it on bitcoin!

I agree to the idea of bitcoin makes the world in easy and most reliable way. Because of bitcoin many transactions became fast and bitcoin has a high value that is very helpful in our people nowadays. Some people might be want to earn bitcoin because they saw it looks cool but they didn't know the best thing about bitcoin that will help them if theyvtake it very seriously.
yes that is right bitcoin is really too much reliable and is making the world more and more easy and comfortable, now we can trade anything online and can get it at our door steps.  it is the beauty of bitcoin that we can use it directly for shopping anything from any corner of the world without changing it into local currency.
akija

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:58:36 AM

its fast Transactions and Transparency .

minhlong357200

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

I like bitcoin because it is secured and it doesn't need to expose my identity on making transactions. I also like in bitcoin when it comes to fees because it costs lower than in the banks. But the best thing i like bitcoin is bitcoin doesn't require a particular age to get on the board, If you are teen, old or even a child you can still earn money and make a lot of profit from it because bitcoin is for everyone Grin.
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

Transparency yes because everyone can read the blockchain but theres currently nothing fast about bitcoin.
minhlong357200

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:42:11 AM

I like bitcoin because it is secured and it doesn't need to expose my identity on making transactions. I also like in bitcoin when it comes to fees because it costs lower than in the banks. But the best thing i like bitcoin is bitcoin doesn't require a particular age to get on the board, If you are teen, old or even a child you can still earn money and make a lot of profit from it because bitcoin is for everyone Grin.
toanle098

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

The best is that no one fully controls it and none can ban you from using it.
Wikileaks loves bitcoin. They can easily receive donations without worrying
favila

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

I like the fact that transactions are irreversible and the security from the fact that a transaction can't be faked if you wait for confirmations. This gives me more possibilities when I am selling things.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:57:07 PM

What I like about bitcoin now a days is that the price is so much volatile, it is attracting much more traders in it.
I really like the difference between today's high and low, it's over $100, a very nice margin for trading.
yeah a nice way to earn profit , but people should be careful too when they are trading baseless , do put a random buy and sell position. it could leading to negative instead have a profit. a lot of people nowadays even trade based on luck , just buy the coin today and hoping for the price skyrocketing in the next days. but at least it's give people something to do more often to trade buy and sell bitcoin due it's volatile compared to forex trading.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

What I like most best about in bitcoin was the Decentralization it has, because no one has a capacity to control it, even the government
of each countries can't do it, that's why they haven't get any benefit from it. And second was its flexibility, and being pseudonymous was a good one too for bitcoin.
I agree on that. Using decentralized coin is a lot overwhelming to use since you can do what ever you want and you can transact as much as you want without being regulated or controlled by the government. This is great for every traders whose seeking freedom in making transactions.
Decentralised is the one of the major reason why people are addicted to this bitcoin. And apart from this, it is easy to use, and we can transfer any amount of bitcoin in just a few seconds. There is no much transaction fee, and it's fixed fee. And more over us no need to pay tax to governament this is big savings for bitcoin users.
I don't think so, in terms of price manipulation Bitcoin tends to suffer the most when it comes to cryptocurrency. Yes it can't be controlled by the government but it can be controlled by Big Players who are holding a lot of Bitcoin which can influence the price easily especially there is a lot of them doing it. It can be good for the seasoned traders but bad for the newbie traders and the consumers as well. If we really want to view Bitcoin as some kind of currency then we must focus on having a stable price

Other cryptocurrencies are in the same boat essentially

And it in fact remains to be seen if other coins cannot be manipulated even easier than Bitcoin. Many of us are likely not so much interested in these coins at all, so we can't tell that with certainty. But just common sense alone would tell us that they should be more susceptible to manipulation simply because of their smaller sizes in terms of market cap (if we ignore the fact that this metric is not very useful overall). They may not get heavily manipulated, after all, but that would come primarily because no one may be particularly interested in doing that in the first place. Really, what is the purpose of manipulating some shit coin if there is no valuable demand for it (and will never be), i.e. the returns will be miserable even if you eventually succeed at manipulation?
Yes here it is essential to know that we have whales all around us in almost every market whether it is a digital currency market of any other like SEC. These are the people with high investments and can manipulate the market on their wish and will anytime for their personal interest.

Subrojit Roy

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:16:59 PM

Bitcoin is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, it is transparent – thanks to the blockchain, everyone knows how much a particular bitcoin address holds in transactions. They know where those transactions came from, and where they’re sent. On the other hand, unlike conventional bank accounts, no one knows who holds a particular bitcoin address. It’s like having a clear plastic wallet with no visible owner. Everyone can look inside it, but no one knows whose it is.
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:19:32 PM

What I like about bitcoin now a days is that the price is so much volatile, it is attracting much more traders in it.
I really like the difference between today's high and low, it's over $100, a very nice margin for trading.
yeah a nice way to earn profit , but people should be careful too when they are trading baseless , do put a random buy and sell position. it could leading to negative instead have a profit. a lot of people nowadays even trade based on luck , just buy the coin today and hoping for the price skyrocketing in the next days. but at least it's give people something to do more often to trade buy and sell bitcoin due it's volatile compared to forex trading.

To make profits in trading we cannot afford to depend only on luck every time and if we do so then it will be same like gambling and there will be no difference between trading and gambling but if you can judge what is the right time to buy or sell your bitcoins then you can make really good profits from it and it would be wise to invest some money in altcoins too to diversify the risk as altcoin price can go higher in no time and if you have invested in right coin then it can give you quick and higher profits in compare to bitcoin trading.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

Yes its easy to used and move to another bitcoin wallet and much safer to used bitcoin than other online transactions.
Yes that's easy but you should take a note about confirmation time and if you said much safer I think no because hacker can easily stole your Bitcoin if you not aware and not much merchants accept Bitcoin tho but it just the matter of time.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:53:30 AM

I like the best in bitcoin is being profitable and be able to sustain the things that i want like having a money for the things that i want to buy and also i like bitcoin because it is easy to access and it is not that hard to use unlike the fiat money because you just need internet connection then you can do a lot with your bitcoin.
I agree, bitcoin deals very quickly and easily.Just a computer or a smartphone on hand. Bitcoins also make a significant profit for active people and that interest can be used to meet the needs of our life

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:59:46 AM

Sometimes the fast transaction of bitcoin is not happening. And there's a popular problem about the network traffic though its not a big deal to me. But with I like the best with bitcoin is the anonymity, because there's no need for an information to input.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:06:46 AM

Sometimes the fast transaction of bitcoin is not happening. And there's a popular problem about the network traffic though its not a big deal to me. But with I like the best with bitcoin is the anonymity, because there's no need for an information to input.

Everyone wants that currency where you can get your money no information needed. But the transactions are really so slow to be confirmed, many investors want to invest in bitcoin but they are having second thoughts but because of the price, which means, more users, more transactions, so more transactions, the bigger the traffic, so I think before the users blow up, we  need the transactions to be good.
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:03:25 AM

I like the reason I give this future a success, I hope many of the bitcoin as the most secure anternatif for all people.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:17:01 AM

I like about bitcoin because of transparency and easy to move. Also even Im staying at home Im earning bitcoin. The security itself when using bitcoin is good as for the long time my account is safe.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:25:27 AM

I like bitcoin because it gives me security especially in financial assistance.Bitcoin improves my way of living and so with the rest of my family.It also helps me widen my knowledge on the different topics posted everyday.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: