Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open!  (Read 37857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:37:01 AM

bitspender, limits can be increased in future. They only need to stop the panic (started by one unknown person with his big wall before new rules) and give that market rise.

New type of market successfully working, now we'll advertise it.

Last 24h: +35%

At least you are being constructive now.

You ban me on your chatbox without any reason, and retain my funds in limits set so i'll never can withdraw them.
How do you think i'm supposed to feel? Happy and joy? Or getting bad feelings about all this?

Bitspender, aren't you a mean soul? Now you are whining like a boy, but couple days ago were so glorified about yourself that you put a wall and give a lesson to greedy people, also that you'll put a wall if one will be eaten. This is what you were talking in chatbox. Probably the reason for ban.

You said you already got 3x profit. What else do you want? Isn't it enough? Why did you take so much coins? A teacher is greedy by himself. Just leave YOVI coins you have and come back later, when situation changes. It will definately.

I wonder that you are not ashamed to come here and blame Yobit that you feel bad. No one forced you to invest!

Don't like to be busted? This is exactly, what you do to others! Isn't life fair? It is, what couldn't be said about crypto, especially if people like you are around.

Good luck! And learn the lesson!  Grin

Retaining my funds is nothing what you're saying here.
My funds are retained due to a change of their terms on their behalf without prior notice.

All i'm saying is sometimes you need to see who you're picking a fight with.
I'm still banned, even Blacksmith posted that i would be unbanned today.
YoBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 12:49:52 PM

You are already unbanned. Untill first FUD or complains from Yobit users. Please try to respect each other.

p.s. even after msg in cex chat: "bitspender: lets kill yobit"

bitspender, limits can be increased in future. They only need to stop the panic (started by one unknown person with his big wall before new rules) and give that market rise.

New type of market successfully working, now we'll advertise it.

Last 24h: +35%

At least you are being constructive now.

You ban me on your chatbox without any reason, and retain my funds in limits set so i'll never can withdraw them.
How do you think i'm supposed to feel? Happy and joy? Or getting bad feelings about all this?

Bitspender, aren't you a mean soul? Now you are whining like a boy, but couple days ago were so glorified about yourself that you put a wall and give a lesson to greedy people, also that you'll put a wall if one will be eaten. This is what you were talking in chatbox. Probably the reason for ban.

You said you already got 3x profit. What else do you want? Isn't it enough? Why did you take so much coins? A teacher is greedy by himself. Just leave YOVI coins you have and come back later, when situation changes. It will definately.

I wonder that you are not ashamed to come here and blame Yobit that you feel bad. No one forced you to invest!

Don't like to be busted? This is exactly, what you do to others! Isn't life fair? It is, what couldn't be said about crypto, especially if people like you are around.

Good luck! And learn the lesson!  Grin

Retaining my funds is nothing what you're saying here.
My funds are retained due to a change of their terms on their behalf without prior notice.

All i'm saying is sometimes you need to see who you're picking a fight with.
I'm still banned, even Blacksmith posted that i would be unbanned today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
amsjef

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Swobniw70

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:05:36 PM

To bad I miss the yovi 10 satoshi news!!
If i join now, I already miss the train or this coin will reach higher levels.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:32:11 PM

Growth is not limited, it is a very long growth rates, earn everything, even your children. Good luck.

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:39:45 PM

it will certainly reach higher levels from here....easily double and triple.. as yobit will promote coin ....as each new piece of news comes out, it will gain in value. They have yet to release so many pieces of this puzzle...wallet and blockchain, rule for pos, road map...updates to road map.  Yes this coin will grow exponentially from here guaranteed.
only problem is due to selling rules (which at least democratizes profitability in some respect) your exit price at this point in time is probably 3 to 5 time current buy in price.

i am liking it.....Mystery train......1766 satoshis long

klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:51:36 PM

Interesting, funny and cool coin. Some might say ponzi, but I like this one! Great work @YoBit!

All I can say to bitspender: KARMA!  Cheesy
amsjef

Activity: 225

Swobniw70

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:56:28 PM

it will certainly reach higher levels from here....easily double and triple.. as yobit will promote coin ....as each new piece of news comes out, it will gain in value. They have yet to release so many pieces of this puzzle...wallet and blockchain, rule for pos, road map...updates to road map.  Yes this coin will grow exponentially from here guaranteed.
only problem is due to selling rules (which at least democratizes profitability in some respect) your exit price at this point in time is probably 3 to 5 time current buy in price.

Cohnhead& EdvinZ

Thank you for information! I will buy some coins and wait. I dont mind exit 3-5 what I buy now, that means 3-5 profit.
be happy and go on.

cohnhead

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:31:26 PM

Cohnhead& EdvinZ

Thank you for information! I will buy some coins and wait. I dont mind exit 3-5 what I buy now, that means 3-5 profit.
be happy and go on.

tread carefully and remember...with or without major catalyst, this play could take months or years to yield returns
joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:37:43 PM

Interesting experiment for sure!

So guys, do I get it right, that:
- one can sell only higher than lowest sell - so at the moment I could sell for 0.00001800 (current lowest sell price) -10sats (min step) = 0,00001790 ?? True/false or I've got it completely wrong Smiley
- one can at any time have only sell order max amount of 0.1btc ? True/false
- only max 10 sell orders can be placed at any time ? True/false

Thank you very much guys for help!
And good luck to all!
bitspender

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:47:51 PM

- one can sell only higher than lowest sell - so at the moment I could sell for 0.00001800 (current lowest sell price) -10sats (min step) = 0,00001790 ?? True/false or I've got it completely wrong Smiley

And good luck to all!

Max height = 67500
All calculations and probatilty of ever selling your coins are here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J-gjWqJ9Vccpna0-cMWjN6QuamRiLKOFRBSGUpbnvJM/edit?usp=sharing
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:26:43 PM

And good luck to all!

Max height = 67500
All calculations and probatilty of ever selling your coins are here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J-gjWqJ9Vccpna0-cMWjN6QuamRiLKOFRBSGUpbnvJM/edit?usp=sharing

That means at current lowest price 1800 sats only 550 yovi coin can set to sell. As the price increasing by 10sats  and at same time also decreasing number of coin people can set to sell on the next lowest price. If all 22.8 million coin are in sell orders. If you buy now and you have to wait for people sell their coins before you.
cohnhead

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:52:24 PM

And good luck to all!

Max height = 67500

That means at current lowest price 1800 sats only 550 yovi coin can set to sell. As the price increasing by 10sats  and at same time also decreasing number of coin people can set to sell on the next lowest price. If all 22.8 million coin are in sell orders. If you buy now and you have to wait for people sell their coins before you.
that's why at some point they will supposedly relax the rules
bitspender

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:33:01 PM

And good luck to all!

Max height = 67500

that's why at some point they will supposedly relax the rules

Well, the longer they retain my funds, the more value it gets.
So, yobit is making me rich while i sleep
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:33:22 PM

Things are looking good for YOVI. Price is almost at 1900 satoshi and wallet will be out tomorrow!  Smiley

Guardian.P

Activity: 609
Merit: 255

Pandora's Tokens Bounties

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 06:01:06 PM

Dear Forum Members!

New type of market on Yobit: Raise Only Market

First coin is listed - Yobit Virtual Coin [YOVI]: https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOVI/BTC

Total coins: 22,833,333

No any POW

Rise Only Market:

- sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell.
- no any dumps

New ROM rules:

- max wall size: 0.10 btc
- max sell order size: 0.10 btc
- minimal step between new orders - 10 sat (0.00000010)
- max 10 open sell orders allowed for ROM market

All orders in walls > 0.1 btc are cancelled, this is a necessary measure for the market recovery

when new news?
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 06:26:28 PM

It was mentioned in the chatbox on yobit that the wallet will be released tommorow.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:06:29 PM

TODAY!! The problem is about the wall and max order, now exit before 6k is impossible Cheesy

I know why your pray will never be answered!
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:29:57 PM

We need the wallet.
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:21:59 PM