Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open!  (Read 37841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:31:36 AM

Coin price is still rising slowly. Will take a couple of weeks until my YOVI mature at 20% profit.

I'm surprised that people keep buy orders below the price on the coin despite it being a rise only market. I wonder if it is a mistake or if it serves a purpose. Somebody has 1.3 BTC sitting at 0.004262 even the price is higher than that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rambling chetnik

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:07:22 PM

I have asked for them to support the coin and do what they said they would with the coin. They continue to close the tickets and do nothing. Yobit has lied to all of us, I am about to add to the long line of red negative trust. Which does not seen to matter, because almost all of it is red. Now banned for a month for trying to get some answers in chat.
Why you still here if you dont like the coin you shouldnt have invested. Are you know playing an forum police trying to save everyone? nobody needs that, just go away and let the real investors discuss.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:38:13 PM

I have asked for them to support the coin and do what they said they would with the coin. They continue to close the tickets and do nothing. Yobit has lied to all of us, I am about to add to the long line of red negative trust. Which does not seen to matter, because almost all of it is red. Now banned for a month for trying to get some answers in chat.
Why you still here if you dont like the coin you shouldnt have invested. Are you know playing an forum police trying to save everyone? nobody needs that, just go away and let the real investors discuss.
Shill Yobit shill in 3 , 2  1... Yobit is shit you can drop dead. I got 200 btc in the coin how much you got. exactly keep you mouth shut. Fish
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:48:57 AM

Shill Yobit shill in 3 , 2  1... Yobit is shit you can drop dead. I got 200 btc in the coin how much you got. exactly keep you mouth shut. Fish
Did you withdraw from the exchange? If your BTC is still in the exchange you can setup sell orders where there are free slots and it should take a couple of months to get your first coins back - trouble is that it will take a long time to setup so many sell orders on such a large amount of coin as the max sell at one price is 0.01.
Fishmaster42

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:44:45 PM

Did you withdraw from the exchange? If your BTC is still in the exchange you can setup sell orders where there are free slots and it should take a couple of months to get your first coins back - trouble is that it will take a long time to setup so many sell orders on such a large amount of coin as the max sell at one price is 0.01.
52,000 yovi is what i own. two free sells of 2 coins per sell every month. tell me how many lifetimes I would need to sell. The problem is they said we could use the coin for listing and other things they said we would get more slots to sell after some time. They told me before I bought this shit coin what the development would be, and they have done nothing they said they would do. all I am asking for is them to support their coin. start the process of doing what they said they would. instead they hide, close any support tickets ban you in chat for asking about it. They can keep ignoring the issue but I will also keep informing people how they are how they work. They dont. yobit is trash. good day.  Fish
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:05:19 PM

52,000 yovi is what i own. two free sells of 2 coins per sell every month. tell me how many lifetimes I would need to sell. The problem is they said we could use the coin for listing and other things they said we would get more slots to sell after some time. They told me before I bought this shit coin what the development would be, and they have done nothing they said they would do. all I am asking for is them to support their coin. start the process of doing what they said they would. instead they hide, close any support tickets ban you in chat for asking about it. They can keep ignoring the issue but I will also keep informing people how they are how they work. They dont. yobit is trash. good day.  Fish
Sorry to hear that. I didn't read the back history. For me it looks like I'll clear my Yovi in a few weeks as there is quite a lot of volume right now. but I only bought a few to see what happens. I just sold in the next free slots I could find. If you filled up many slots I would expect them to sell eventually - but considering you can only add 2 to a slot it would take a huge amount of time to set the sells up and find the free slots. I hope you mange to get the BTC recovered eventually.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:08:28 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 03:26:09 AM by cohnhead

Shill Yobit shill in 3 , 2  1... Yobit is shit you can drop dead. I got 200 btc in the coin how much you got. exactly keep you mouth shut. Fish
52,000 yovi is what i own. two free sells of 2 coins per sell every month. tell me how many lifetimes I would need to sell. The problem is they said we could use the coin for listing and other things they said we would get more slots to sell after some time. They told me before I bought this shit coin what the development would be, and they have done nothing they said they would do. all I am asking for is them to support their coin. start the process of doing what they said they would. instead they hide, close any support tickets ban you in chat for asking about it. They can keep ignoring the issue but I will also keep informing people how they are how they work. They dont. yobit is trash. good day.  Fish
Sorry to hear that. I didn't read the back history. For me it looks like I'll clear my Yovi in a few weeks as there is quite a lot of volume right now. but I only bought a few to see what happens. I just sold in the next free slots I could find. If you filled up many slots I would expect them to sell eventually - but considering you can only add 2 to a slot it would take a huge amount of time to set the sells up and find the free slots. I hope you mange to get the BTC recovered eventually.
it does suck that they haven't done with coin what they said..but also part of the back story...even though fish's 52,000 yovi may be currently worth 200 btc....when they first opened market...I think the cost of those yovi would have been next to nothing. they started at 1 satoshi.  then when market was reopened (temporarily not rom) I think they traded at around 200 satoshis
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 02:50:39 AM

The currency goes up always yes but it takes very long to sell. I think yobit should have places you can spend the yovit at. Yobit should make plans with other places to work something else. It will further back the currency and make the investors sleep better at night xP

rambling chetnik

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:54:27 AM

right, yeah 200 btc. how much did you actually pay for it. If you spend money without understsnding how it works it's your problem.
Fishmaster42

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:18:43 PM

right, yeah 200 btc. how much did you actually pay for it. If you spend money without understsnding how it works it's your problem.
your a yobit sock puppet shill not wasting my time on you. The information is here for you to read. Fish
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 10:04:56 AM

The currency goes up always yes but it takes very long to sell. I think yobit should have places you can spend the yovit at. Yobit should make plans with other places to work something else. It will further back the currency and make the investors sleep better at night xP
in the yobit you can only sell your coin at the higher price.. which is really time consuming to sell a coin. if someone place a bid after you  and someone else place a bid again after him then your coins well be frozen for months..
but now yovi coin being exchanged freely in other exchanges sites.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:23:09 AM

in the yobit you can only sell your coin at the higher price.. which is really time consuming to sell a coin. if someone place a bid after you  and someone else place a bid again after him then your coins well be frozen for months..
I guess that's the nature of this coin, the time that the coin takes to grow is dependant on the amount of volume flowing into Yovi, there is a constant trickle of buy orders but it is pretty slow. It has increased by more than usual over the last couple of days - but still rather slow. My sell orders a currently around half way through the list. I suspect it will take 4-8 weeks before they fulfil which will be about 20% interest in a couple of months which is much better interest than a long term bond - but also much riskier as it relies on people still buying Yovi.
cohnhead

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:45:29 AM

I guess that's the nature of this coin, the time that the coin takes to grow is dependant on the amount of volume flowing into Yovi, there is a constant trickle of buy orders but it is pretty slow. It has increased by more than usual over the last couple of days - but still rather slow. My sell orders a currently around half way through the list. I suspect it will take 4-8 weeks before they fulfil which will be about 20% interest in a couple of months which is much better interest than a long term bond - but also much riskier as it relies on people still buying Yovi.
in increments of .01 btc. and return of 20%.... that will make a big difference in someones portfolio. 
cohnhead

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:13:07 PM

is the wallet for yovi even functional....ie working nodes
I'm trying to sync wallet, with no success as it cant find any connections
edit:
never mind connections established
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:04:03 PM

YOVI is up by 1.6% today, quite a lot of investment there compared to usual. Lots of people will be further towards their stake maturing. I first bought YOVI on 18th Aug and I'm 50% of the way though, at current rate it'll take 6-7 weeks for the investment to be sold at 17.2% profit, although I can generally make more than that in regular trading...
WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

I am selling my 22,000 YOVI for a Huge Discount  -  Make me an offer if you are interested

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

I am selling my 22,000 YOVI for a Huge Discount  -  Make me an offer if you are interested

let me ask you:

you bought YOVI and keep it in YOBIT  Huh

Fishmaster42

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:47:45 AM

The sell yovi window adjustment is gone on the site. I cant see where to sell at. Fish
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

The sell yovi window adjustment is gone on the site. I cant see where to sell at. Fish
Its still there - just pretty low down - the first order I found was at 713900 - although I didn't look too closely - so there could be some higher up
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:12:17 AM

is there really a wallet for this? lol anyone got link i can't find it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: