Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Probable alt of Yenzae0215" ?  (Read 2068 times)
waterpile (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:44:57 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 12:17:33 PM by waterpile

I came across this on the lending section is this accusation valid?

Hexcoin is probable alt of yenzae0215.

Hexcoin's address 191xqivuaVerBts5Q3rWg28qhvaDX3PjeE. (post | archive)

Transaction from Hexcoin's address to 1LGbP2HqrS9LjieLxjvS5Efxy5yz119Qcc. (fb373ab295...

1LGbP2HqrS9LjieLxjvS5Efxy5yz119Qcc is DirectBet.eu's deposit address. (bet status)

Bet won and payout sent to 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31. (a1e22929cd...)

12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 is yenzae0215's address. (See OP | archive)

edit :
Transaction from hexcoin's address to 1G8DHQuaP4ahZRw1ugC83QKKaW7P1tZQ4L ( 3198c...)
1G8DHQuaP4ahZRw1ugC83QKKaW7P1tZQ4L is Directbet.eu's deposit address
Bet won and payout sent to 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31

Edit 2 :
Hexcoin profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=201782

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:18:22 AM

I came across this on the lending section is this accusation valid?
 -snip-

Yes because I don't think someone would withdraw their bet amount to another person's address. Hexcoin already withdraw bet amount to yenzae0215's address more than one time.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:29:14 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 01:08:50 AM by EcuaMobi

I can't think how this could be possible besides Hexcoin being an alt of yenzae0215, however I'd like to read his argument. I've left negative trust until then.
I guess defaulting those BTC0.05 was very expensive for him!

Edit: Considering yenzae0215's address belongs to an exchange and the lender's address has several TX I think more information is required. I've updated my feedback to neutral for the moment.

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:35:21 AM

I can't think how this could be possible besides Hexcoin being an alt of yenzae0215, however I'd like to read his argument. I've left negative trust until then.
I guess defaulting those BTC0.05 was very expensive for him!

Defaulting that amount could be easy since he's offering a loan service. Someone should probably pm him about this thread so he can speak for his side.

waterpile (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:04:17 AM

I guess its a good bye to the bought sr. member account to him.. Karma is such a bitch  Wink
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:05:32 AM

Definite scam alt coin. Avoid it, it will give you a hex  Roll Eyes
Same as Paxum
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:05:02 AM

Hexcoin is probable alt of yenzae0215.

Hexcoin's address 191xqivuaVerBts5Q3rWg28qhvaDX3PjeE. (post | archive)

Transaction from Hexcoin's address to 1LGbP2HqrS9LjieLxjvS5Efxy5yz119Qcc. (fb373ab295...

1LGbP2HqrS9LjieLxjvS5Efxy5yz119Qcc is DirectBet.eu's deposit address. (bet status)

Bet won and payout sent to 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31. (a1e22929cd...)

12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 is yenzae0215's address. (See OP | archive)

edit :
Transaction from hexcoin's address to 1G8DHQuaP4ahZRw1ugC83QKKaW7P1tZQ4L ( 3198c...)
1G8DHQuaP4ahZRw1ugC83QKKaW7P1tZQ4L is Directbet.eu's deposit address
Bet won and payout sent to 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31

Edit 2 :
Hexcoin profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=201782

the owner of this address 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 is my cousin/close friend

i have my own address which is 191xqivuaVerBts5Q3rWg28qhvaDX3PjeE why would i place a bet to directbet and use another recieving address that based on reading this whole thread is 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 is from an exchange. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=975540.msg10651526#msg10651526 )

i know that the address my cousin is using is from exchange which is coins.ph i can give my account's username and password there to any very trusted member here for the verification of my account in coins.ph

my friend always do bet on sports but when he is at work or somewhere else, he always do contact me to place a bet for him and he will pay me when he got home (just in case the bet loses)

(i can post proofs of us having conversation via text message if anyone likes to see it)

@qory pls move this to scam accusation thread so we can have clean thread instead of using this loan thread of yenzae0215

EDIT: if this will help

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098243.msg11715935#msg11715935

this 2 loans i taken have no collateral too and i didn't even scam a little amount like what yenzae0215 did
Hexcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:21:13 AM

sample bet ID that i use to recieve my winning to my real address 191xqivuaVerBts5Q3rWg28qhvaDX3PjeE

http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1FMnFj95LNDf4f8jzzhJANBGkmnzrLm238

Hexcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:28:18 AM

Check the quality of posts too. you can clearly say his (yenzae0215) posts quality is way different than mine. if you guys have any more questions pls feel free to ask it here or send me a PM so i can answer it as quickly as possible.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:51:32 AM

i know that the address my cousin is using is from exchange which is coins.ph i can give my account's username and password there to any very trusted member here for the verification of my account in coins.ph

Probably accessing your account wouldn't help too much because having an account doesn't prove you don't have the other. What could help is asking your cousin to grant a very trusted member here temporary access to his coins.ph account to which  12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 is attached.  The objective would be to check whether this is a recycled address. It should include the deposits from DirectBet in June/July but not the loan and other yenzae0215's TXs in March.
This would work only if coins.ph stores a big history of transactions. I don't know if that's the case.

Hexcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:58:53 AM

Probably accessing your account wouldn't help too much because having an account doesn't prove you don't have the other. What could help is asking your cousin to grant a very trusted member here temporary access to his coins.ph account to which  12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 is attached.  The objective would be to check whether this is a recycled address. It should include the deposits from DirectBet in June/July but not the loan and other yenzae0215's TXs in March.

i understand i can't provide proof that he owns that address. i will try to ask him if he can give us access to his coins.ph account for a short time so we can check some transactions on it but im not sure if i can have his account to show you guys. hope you know the reason.

do you have any other suggestion on how i can verify he owns 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 addy?

EDIT: if there is no other way for me to prove that i am not yenzae0215, i guess i have no choice but to pay yenzae0215's debt? am i right?
Hexcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:16:50 AM

This is his last text yesterday before the bet that i placed for him in directbet

http://imgur.com/SFL8o2e

Can someone pls translate this for transparency.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:34:14 AM

This is his last text yesterday before the bet that i placed for him in directbet

You can translated yourself but anyway
Is philippine
"I bet you been bro worth 100php pay later home, I lost"
So this thicket is not a winner.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
wayayo

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:04:12 AM

In English this translate to:

Bro can you bet for me again worth 100 pesos? I will pay it later when I come home if you lose.

Hexcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:19:46 AM

You can translated yourself but anyway
Is philippine
"I bet you been bro worth 100php pay later home, I lost"
So this thicket is not a winner.

Dont use google translate. XD

This one below is better, i didn't translate it myself, i want other users to translate it tgemselves for transparency

In English this translate to:

Bro can you bet for me again worth 100 pesos? I will pay it later when I come home if you lose.

Hexcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:03:29 AM

If you are yenzae0215. Just pay your debts and apologize that you will not do it again.

Pls read the whole thread before posting, yenzae0215 is my cousin
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 06:35:42 AM

I have changed it to neutral for now.

You are so close. Why don't you ask him? Is he a kid? If yes, contact his parents.

qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:06:54 AM

I'm working now , don't have much time on this forum during ramadhan. Will comeback to this thread after tarawih prayer.

@Hexcoin : provide more and valid evidence that Yenzae is your cousin or I will never trust you.  Probably,  Yenzae is serial scammer.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 11:50:46 AM

If you are yenzae0215. Just pay your debts and apologize that you will not do it again.

I first understood your cousin just happened to have the same recycled address as yenzae0215 on the exchange. So he is the loan defaulter/scammer? Were you aware of that? Why didn't you ask him to repay long ago when he defaulted and disappeared?
Now I don't see how you can prove he's not your imaginary friend :/ And the thing is if it's really you (and not your cousin) then repaying the loan wouldn't be enough to get rid of a negative trust. Anyway you should repay that loan and then ask your cousin (if he really exists) to pay you back.

qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:00:44 PM

@Waterpile : Thank you to move this to scam accusation. Can you change the tittle to "Probable alt of Yenzae0215" ?

the owner of this address 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 is my cousin/close friend

i have my own address which is 191xqivuaVerBts5Q3rWg28qhvaDX3PjeE why would i place a bet to directbet and use another recieving address that based on reading this whole thread is 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 is from an exchange. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=975540.msg10651526#msg10651526 )

my friend always do bet on sports but when he is at work or somewhere else, he always do contact me to place a bet for him and he will pay me when he got home (just in case the bet loses)

You're free to have multiple addresses, and you're free to use different payout address from your bets. Maybe you didn't expect that someone will notice this.

How do we know that text message was sent by Yenzae ?, it could be sent by your another friend.

Check the quality of posts too. you can clearly say his (yenzae0215) posts quality is way different than mine. if you guys have any more questions pls feel free to ask it here or send me a PM so i can answer it as quickly as possible.
Yenzae's account has been banned , so you improve your post to avoid getting banned in the future.

Probably accessing your account wouldn't help too much because having an account doesn't prove you don't have the other. What could help is asking your cousin to grant a very trusted member here temporary access to his coins.ph account to which  12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31 is attached.  The objective would be to check whether this is a recycled address. It should include the deposits from DirectBet in June/July but not the loan and other yenzae0215's TXs in March.
This would work only if coins.ph stores a big history of transactions. I don't know if that's the case.

I have sent email to coins.ph regarding your question. Waiting for their reply.

I think we can create multiple accounts in coins.ph and don't need to verify with our ID to buy/sell.
I have quoted one of cash-out options , probably, with multiple accounts we can avoid cashout limitation.
Cardless ATM Instant Payout (24/7)
Coins.ph 24/7 eGiveCash

Processing time: Instant
Fees: Free

Claim your payout at a Security Bank ATM, even if you don't have a bank account or debit card. Only available for orders worth min. PHP500, and max. PHP10,000 per transaction. NOTE: There is a monthly limit of Php100,000 per recipient mobile number.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████