Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off)  (Read 13082 times)
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:10:06 PM

heres a couple from my teeth wallet.

Thanks! I am synched up now with TEETH, still no connections for original BUCKS.
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:13:11 PM

Just so you guys know, I've already informed all reputable exchanges that people are trying to double claim by redeeming swapped coins on a second chain, so good luck getting listed anywhere that matters

I don't think the point of this experiment is to cheat any exchanges - as far as I can tell the intentions are above board; any exchange that would list this would do so knowing it is a community takeover of the old TEETH blockchain.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:14:08 PM

Just so you guys know, I've already informed all reputable exchanges that people are trying to double claim by redeeming swapped coins on a second chain, so good luck getting listed anywhere that matters

I don't think the point of this experiment is to cheat any exchanges - as far as I can tell the intentions are above board; any exchange that would list this would do so knowing it is a community takeover of the old TEETH blockchain.

It's people trying to double claim coins; I already have confirmation that nobody that matters will list these, but you are, of course, free to try

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:44:22 PM

what? like gorillaEX? fuck off out of here. It's about time your victims start fighting back.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:51:56 AM

It's people trying to double claim coins; I already have confirmation that nobody that matters will list these, but you are, of course, free to try

That is repression. Typical of a wannabe despot like you.

And it means that you are afraid of this. Why?
vegasguy
Legendary

Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:24:43 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 04:59:48 PM by vegasguy

Fuck you too spots. Ill fund this bitch, and make sure it goes to the moon! You know I can too. Ricky , Ill tell you why he is a scared lil bitch, is because once this launches, he knows its going to take of like a bat out of hell, and it will prove once and for all what a real dickhead he is. Spots, your a "has been". Youve fucked over too many people, and the community has disowned you, you just havn't come to terms with it yet. Karma is a bitch, isnt it?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Enema

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:53:17 PM

Replay :
You'll excuse me when I ignore your opinion since you don't even believe it enough to put your own username behind it. Get it.. Enema, behind.. yea I'm funny as shit
Glad you understand my nick, hidden talents ?  Wink
You might want to give it a try, who knows it might clean your head inside.
Don't worry in your case "behind" means up front in your face because it seems your anus is where your mouth should be.
Not only are you funny as shit but you seem to have a lot in common with it.

Gorilla bands eating Bananas in the Banana tree some monkey business we have here in crypto world.
Anyway have fun bro and good luck with BananaBucks, sorry I mean GorillaDicks, eh Bucks.
Wait a minute, GorillaDicks !
Cool name for a new coin. don't you think ?

Yeah I'm not as funny as you are.  Grin

Here are some other suggestions for the forked GorillaBucks :
GorillaDicks, set up a GorillaBoner aka Masternode.
GorillaBananas and grow some GorillaTrees.
GorillaFarts
GorillaFucks
GorillaBucksClassic

(I wonder who brought down GorillaX, Brilliant !)
 Grin

Enema

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:02:14 PM

He doesn't like it when somebody messes with "his" Gorilla thing, and even worse having success.

arniebaby

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:28:23 PM

He doesn't like it when somebody messes with "his" Gorilla thing, and even worse having success.
Of course he feels threatened have you seen the performance of his coins...I've invested in coins where the dev has walked away and abandoned it and weeks/months later they are still performing better than his. LMAO.   How embarrassing would it be for someone to pick up one of his failures and make something of it. P.O.F. Proof of Failure.

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
thc4me

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:58:24 PM

What is the plan first? Creating a Wallet  or creating the fork?

I'm currently testing the old gorilla teeth wallet with a new checkpoint. Nothing fancy.

I also got the MMXIV wallet running on the TEETH blockchain.

What do you think?

Do you have any nodes and ports for mmxiv?
My 4.0.4 wallet will not sync.

Teeth syncs fine.
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:31:05 PM

What is the plan first? Creating a Wallet  or creating the fork?

I'm currently testing the old gorilla teeth wallet with a new checkpoint. Nothing fancy.

I also got the MMXIV wallet running on the TEETH blockchain.

What do you think?

Do you have any nodes and ports for mmxiv?
My 4.0.4 wallet will not sync.

Teeth syncs fine.

[
{
"addr" : "37.193.186.134:11065",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1436801406,
"lastrecv" : 1436801406,
"conntime" : 1436801162,
"version" : 60080,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.6.4/MMXIV:1.0.8(v1.0.8.0-g135dd35-beta)/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"height" : 256840,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "213.107.69.133:11065",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1436801406,
"lastrecv" : 1436801406,
"conntime" : 1436801175,
"version" : 60080,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.6.4/MMXIV:1.0.8(v1.0.8.0-unk-beta)/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"height" : 256840,
"banscore" : 0
}
]
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:04:00 PM

Hi guys,

Please weight in on this.

The idea I have for Old TEETH is to ramp up supply to ~1 million during one month with decreasing rewards every week. And then have a constant reward system from then on.

This is the proposed reward system:

Week 1:  (2700 blocks) : 110 coins/block
 Week 2:  (2700 blocks) :  60 coins/block
 Week 3:  (2700 blocks) :  30 coins/block
 Week 3:  (2700 blocks) :  10 coins/block
 Afterwards constant reward of 5 coins / block

After this initial fase the total emission would be about 55k per month ad eternum.

Other specs:
Target block time: 4 mins.
Coinbase maturity: 30 blocks (2 hours)
Min coinage: 360 blocks (1 day)

Would you guys like to see an initial POW/POS fase?

ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:20:52 PM

Hi guys,

The idea I have for Old TEETH is to ramp up supply to ~1 million during one month with decreasing rewards every week. And then have a constant reward system from then on.

After this initial fase the total emission would be about 55k per month ad eternum.

Other specs:

That's a whole new coin, too many changes or indeed start something completely new.

Change coinbase maturity :ok
Keep current reward system.
NO POW, there was a reason why most of us got into POS.
Do you plan to keep old tx of 1 teeth (which is perfect) ?

Do you have idea for a new name ?
Anything that does not contain or start with Gorilla, Monkey, Ape or any other animal would be great.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:44:39 PM

Hi guys,

Other specs:

This a great start, I would like to see a POW for a short time just to increase the amount I have. maybe up to 5000 blocks worth of  POW. I'd mine now if it has some sort of reward.
POW is great for just a very few like yourself that have the access to gear.
POS only give everyone the same chance to increase their holdings.

Fuck POW !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:45:11 PM

oh shit, call ghostbusters, ya'll been found out. lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11881693#msg11881693

Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:13:27 AM

oh shit, call ghostbusters, ya'll been found out. lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11881693#msg11881693

Maybe I should just lol, but I don't like the way spots was silent about that. Let's wait and see what he says.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11884490#msg11884490

notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:09:09 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 05:47:16 PM by notabeliever

Note; IGS deleted from GorillaBucks

I don't think its fair to deflect away from the obvious. People who want to continue an abandoned coin are not stealing especially since you said it was okay and offered to help. but deleted that post.

IGSpots has a history of claiming someone took his coins. when we swapped from 10k/Balls to Teeth he claimed someone took coins.
Something has happened to him because he did have good intentions yet how do you explain his recent attempt to Fork Yobits coin and helping ECASH out with some wallet fixes then Taking it over from them. A reputable OCMiner is not happy with that one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997955.0
[ANN] ECASH Problems/Takeover with IGotSpots - be warned !
March 20, 2015, 09:20:56 PM

I don't think its fair to deflect away from the obvious. What are you doing with the old coins now? The blocks are moving?

Their is still time to stay on the good path.
You have started to reach out to the community so stick to being good and fair and the evil will pass.
Enema

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:49:47 PM

HEY GUYS. LETS START A NEW THREAD.

The Spots deleted posts Imilited Collection.

What do you think?
Maybe better "SCAM ALERT : iGotSpots and his shit coins" ?   Grin

billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:06:56 PM

HEY GUYS. LETS START A NEW THREAD.

The Spots deleted posts Imilited Collection.

What do you think?
Maybe better "SCAM ALERT : iGotSpots and his shit coins" ?   Grin

actually, if you do some digging, you will find that there is one created about him about every 6 months or so. Pitty folks do not research who they are giving their money to.

Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:02:07 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Please delete this!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: