Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:14:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED]  (Read 120417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Support81WorldWide

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:12:57 PM

Yes, download the latest wallet and let it sync with your wallet.dat. If you still have 0 balance, go to consol and type repairwallet

No luck. Tried repair wallet and everything

Do you have your private keys?
Have you tried starting qt with -rescan?

If you can remember the address of your wallet we can also check from block explorer if the coins are still there.

Starin, one very odd thing i noticed is that Address i gave you, is showing a 0 balance. I have exactly 30025.95332119 crave showing in my wallet old pre hard fork wallet...... on the block explorer for that address though it says 0 out of 31 k and that it was sent to some other address ? makes no sense....When you open my transaction history in my wallet there is NO history of my ever sending those 31K coins out because i never did. There is one transaction showing that i received 31k coins into my wallet: BvTMHhVVbJ8qW4pBBzGP2TP1WCiry6Ja1m    theres a check mark beside it and everything. Then you can see 3 more outgoing transactions for 1500 crave being send out to bittrex. Leaving my account with 30025.95332119 in it. However how come when i run this address BvTMHhVVbJ8qW4pBBzGP2TP1WCiry6Ja1m  on block explorer it says 0 balance and when you follow the money it leads to another wallet with the exact balance showing in my pre hard fork wallet 30025?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?BuyRPqErPZMJmBmh1HaVn8UHPnFkcn7D27.htm

That is the exact balance showing in my old wallet however i dont see that address anywhere associated with this wallet? Also in the transaction history there is 0 record of any money being sent over to this wallet. What the fuck is going on!!!!!

AGAIN ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME GETS 5000 CRAVE.
i think i know what happened, your coins are in change address. Try to dumpprivkey for that address that holds funds and importprivkey to your wallet back. Tell me if worked.. When i get back home i will help you if not.

Sorry brother im real slow...believe it or not im pretty new to Crypto but i am a firm believer in this tech. Please can you walk me through that? Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question

So you want me to

1. go to my old pc wallet and type dumpprive key  in console ? or?
borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:15:28 PM

Yes, download the latest wallet and let it sync with your wallet.dat. If you still have 0 balance, go to consol and type repairwallet

If you can remember the address of your wallet we can also check from block explorer if the coins are still there.

Starin, one very odd thing i noticed is that Address i gave you, is showing a 0 balance. I have exactly 30025.95332119 crave showing in my wallet old pre hard fork wallet...... on the block explorer for that address though it says 0 out of 31 k and that it was sent to some other address ? makes no sense....When you open my transaction history in my wallet there is NO history of my ever sending those 31K coins out because i never did. There is one transaction showing that i received 31k coins into my wallet: BvTMHhVVbJ8qW4pBBzGP2TP1WCiry6Ja1m    theres a check mark beside it and everything. Then you can see 3 more outgoing transactions for 1500 crave being send out to bittrex. Leaving my account with 30025.95332119 in it. However how come when i run this address BvTMHhVVbJ8qW4pBBzGP2TP1WCiry6Ja1m  on block explorer it says 0 balance and when you follow the money it leads to another wallet with the exact balance showing in my pre hard fork wallet 30025?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?BuyRPqErPZMJmBmh1HaVn8UHPnFkcn7D27.htm

That is the exact balance showing in my old wallet however i dont see that address anywhere associated with this wallet? Also in the transaction history there is 0 record of any money being sent over to this wallet. What the fuck is going on!!!!!

PICS:

backup your wallet delete that wallet and all the files/folders in app data. Start the wallet exe again. let it sync completely with the new wallet then replace the wallet dat with the one you backed up with all the coins on. give it a try. you need to get fully synced. make sure you using latest exe.
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 12:18:26 PM

i think i know what happened, your coins are in change address. Try to dumpprivkey for that address that holds funds and importprivkey to your wallet back. Tell me if worked.. When i get back home i will help you if not.

Sorry brother im real slow...believe it or not im pretty new to Crypto but i am a firm believer in this tech. Please can you walk me through that? Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question

So you want me to

1. go to my old pc wallet and type dumpprive key  in console ? or?

Hey man, please check your PM. Come to slack and we will hopefully solve the problem.

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 12:18:50 PM

in your wallet go to help debug --> console
In console unlock wallet first: walletpassphrase YOURWALLETPASSWORD 99999
Write: dumpprivkey ADDRESSTHATHOLDSFUNDS
Now copy your privkey and type: importprivkey PRIVKEYHERE
Now restart wallet if coins appear you had succsess.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:20:49 PM

PICS:

change address should appear in your input list
go to settings/options/display and click display coin control features then go to send and click on inputs and expand to see if they are in a change address

proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:24:37 PM

also delete everything but your wallet from your roaming folder, resync and run with -rescan

paste this on notepad and save it as whatever.bat and run it

Code:
crave-qt -rescan

or right click on your qt wallet and create a shortcut then right click on the shortcut and add -rescan on the target box at the end of the path ie: path\crave-qt.exe -rescan

then run your short cut.
Support81WorldWide

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:25:36 PM

PICS:

https://i.imgur.com/W3O7vBZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9puhoZB.jpg

go to settings/options/display and click display coin control features then go to send and click on inputs and expand to see if they are in a change address

Yes sir i did that i am on my old PC and i am looking at my INPUT list...it is showing a change address with 30k crave! So my coins are still there?? now what?!

Ok one sec guys. So now i am in front of my OLD pc with my OLD wallet....i have my new LAPTOP next to it with a fresh Crave Wallet....i also have a USB stick next to me....how do i do this? please explain for a technically challenged person lol how do i move these coins from the change address wallet on the old PC  over to the new laptop?
proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:27:09 PM

Yes sir i did that i am on my old PC and i am looking at my INPUT list...it is showing a change address with 30k crave!

now have a beer and pass out.  Grin
borris123

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:52:22 PM

PICS:

Yes sir i did that i am on my old PC and i am looking at my INPUT list...it is showing a change address with 30k crave! So my coins are still there?? now what?!

Ok one sec guys. So now i am in front of my OLD pc with my OLD wallet....i have my new LAPTOP next to it with a fresh Crave Wallet....i also have a USB stick next to me....how do i do this? please explain for a technically challenged person lol how do i move these coins from the change address wallet on the old PC  over to the new laptop?

plug usb stick into the computer with your wallet with coins on. go to C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\crave and copy the wallet.dat from there. now plug it in to other with the fully synced wallet and replace the wallet.dat on that one in the same folder.
Support81WorldWide

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:22:06 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 01:35:00 PM by Support81WorldWide

Problem solved. Thank you everyone. God bless Crave coin and the community behind it.

Liberty or Die.
borris123

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:00:44 PM

Problem solved. Thank you everyone. God bless Crave coin and the community behind it.

Liberty or Die.

no probs.

tips always welcome Smiley

C8XUZoP7rY6qLYQ123sErpdsqGjgAa9Z6j
Support81WorldWide

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:17:54 PM

ICM is a chance to update this month? I see that in June did not succeed.

ICM will never answer this question because no update is planned in this year. Market will be released in 2016 or 2017 or never.

Where did you hear about this sir? Are you part of the dev team?

Whats going on guys i have been out of the country for some time....so glad i got my wallet fixed though. Almost had a heart attack last night.
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 03:19:00 PM

ICM will never answer this question because no update is planned in this year. Market will be released in 2016 or 2017 or never.

Whats going on guys i have been out of the country for some time....so glad i got my wallet fixed though. Almost had a heart attack last night.

Nevermind him. He is just fudding (trolling).

borris123

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:57:49 PM

be good have an update off ICM to say where hes at. doesn't have to give a date just a progress of what he done so far and what needs to be done.
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 04:01:12 PM

be good have an update off ICM to say where hes at. doesn't have to give a date just a progress of what he done so far and what needs to be done.

He already has, roll back to his posts and you can see.
He indicated that he has been busy dealing with UI and the code-wise it was finished (at least that was what I understood).

Support81WorldWide

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:04:30 PM

He already has, roll back to his posts and you can see.
He indicated that he has been busy dealing with UI and the code-wise it was finished (at least that was what I understood).

Yes i just reviewed all of ICMs posts. Seems like he was looking into UI stuff around June 26th. He is possibly still working on making it all smooth as butter?

Maybe he will give another update soon lets all pray. Starin i will send you a tip for the other thing when i get home from the office.
JJ12880

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:15:44 PM

Multipool Is updated, and no longer uses blockchain.info.  If you are a current miner, you MUST RECONFIGURE YOUR MINERS.  Your btc addresses have all been regenerated, please update your miners accordingly! Your previous balances are still intact, and have not been touched.

JJ

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
Support81WorldWide

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:51:45 PM

Watching CNN here at work TRADING HAS BEEN HAULTED on NYSE
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 04:57:50 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trading-halted-york-stock-exchange-154021341.html

I guess there was an hack attack. The official announcement is "technical issue".

I2S2SI

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:12:45 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trading-halted-york-stock-exchange-154021341.html

I guess there was an hack attack. The official announcement is "technical issue".

Pesky Chinese at it again, just cause their stock market is FUCKED

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: