Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED]  (Read 120415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:39:08 PM

Dont worry , Paidfudder pmed ICM and asked him to write "rekt" on this thread  Grin .
so?
is my name so confusing to you all?
im just a dumb bagholder and i wanted the truth ...

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:38:48 AM

Could be nice to see dev sometime ... I hesitate buying more because of these silent periods. :/

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Jaystarr

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:43:29 AM

Any help or tutorial on how to stack? I'm new to stacking.
tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:13:02 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 01:58:31 AM by tkon3

Transfert your coins from an exchange to your crave wallet and wait for your coins to mature (more or less 8h). Just unlock your wallet and it will start staking after this period of maturity.

Dont worry , Paidfudder pmed ICM and asked him to write "rekt" on this thread  Grin .
so?
is my name so confusing to you all?
im just a dumb bagholder and i wanted the truth ...

Well, you have been trolling for weeks, at least if you are holding try to show some support even if you think you wont recover from your losses.
There is still a chance to get this market release from ICM (he went online today) even if some guys already lost faith.
P.S : this "rekt" made me laugh but it sounded very weird  Grin
Happy bagholding  Cheesy
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:27:16 AM

BORED!
can we get some update from the dev? we used to get tidbits all the time. hes so quiet these days. preview? timeline? anything? throw us a rope man!

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:37:52 AM

Hey man. Welcome to the CRAVE community. Sorry for the late answer, I wasn't on keyboard.

Anyway, to effectively stack, I would suggest you to divide your coins when you are sending to your wallet. For example if you have 500 coins, I'd suggest you send them in like 6 different transactions, TO THE SAME ADDRESS, which can be like 100, 100, 100, 100, 50, 50. This way, when a 100 coin transaction finds a block, the other 5 will keep hashing, thus you will still have a change to generate blocks. Keep in mind that after each stake, your coins will have to get mature again in order to get staking, thats kinda why we are using this tactic. (maturity is 8 hours btw)

Good luck and happy staking! Let us know if you encounter any problems. Wink

industrialcoinmagic (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:44:32 AM

BORED!
can we get some update from the dev? we used to get tidbits all the time. hes so quiet these days. preview? timeline? anything? throw us a rope man!
Yes, its coming soon, I am heads down trying to get it wrapped up.
PaidFudder

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:18:16 AM

god thx  Roll Eyes

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:49:45 AM

guys if anyone from here is from usa you really should watch this..now, http://www.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/07/13/brace-yourselves-jade-helm-15-is-coming

http://www.washingtonpost.com/.../texas-wants-its-gold.../
 2013 Texas asked for its gold back...quote "For it to make sense to go to all that hassle of storing your own gold, you have to be insuring against some much darker possibilities, like a collapse of the U.S. government and monetary system, and/or Texas making a (second) bid to secede from the United States."

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:42:32 AM

BORED!

Awesome! I'm buying more. After market release price will skyrocket. Please release in this month and you will not have competition. CRAVE will be the first coin with that unique market system. A few millions dollars marketcap in week. This is real because CRAVE have a real innovation and market for trade anonymously. Blackmarket is waiting for it.
I2S2SI

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:45:34 AM

guys if anyone from here is from usa you really should watch this..now, http://www.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/07/13/brace-yourselves-jade-helm-15-is-coming

http://www.washingtonpost.com/.../texas-wants-its-gold.../
 2013 Texas asked for its gold back...quote "For it to make sense to go to all that hassle of storing your own gold, you have to be insuring against some much darker possibilities, like a collapse of the U.S. government and monetary system, and/or Texas making a (second) bid to secede from the United States."

All the physical gold is in private hands,  the vaults are full of IOU's,  everything else is an illusion.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Madmach

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:02:06 AM

BORED!

Awesome! I'm buying more. After market release price will skyrocket. Please release in this month and you will not have competition. CRAVE will be the first coin with that unique market system. A few millions dollars marketcap in week. This is real because CRAVE have a real innovation and market for trade anonymously. Blackmarket is waiting for it.

Blackmarket, Darkmarket, Shadowmarket, Weapons, drugs, etc. I remember i heard about it last year already.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:49:53 AM

BORED!

Blackmarket, Darkmarket, Shadowmarket, Weapons, drugs, etc. I remember i heard about it last year already.

Yeah but any DEV never released that market. CRAVE market will be hot pick and there are a lot of people who want to use it.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:14:06 PM

BORED!
you da man dev

naganaworkhere

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:50:08 PM

BORED!

Yeah but any DEV never released that market. CRAVE market will be hot pick and there are a lot of people who want to use it.

Been lurking, but registered to respond to this. I bought some Crave very early because I saw the promise. But I've got to say I'm thinking of moving on. I see zero evidence that a market is actually being built, unfortunately. I want to believe, and if I sell now I will take a small loss, but it just doesn't seem like a smart move to hold onto it when the evidence of an actual market never comes. I understand these things take time, but there must be SOMETHING that can be released to show that actual work is being done. Without something like that, I just see the price continuing to slide. Most likely, the smart move is to sell now and watch the forums closely so I can buy back in cheaper if/when anything actually looks like it is going to be produced. It just isn't fun to watch a coin do nothing. I'm losing interest.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:33:49 PM

BORED!

Been lurking, but registered to respond to this. I bought some Crave very early because I saw the promise. But I've got to say I'm thinking of moving on. I see zero evidence that a market is actually being built, unfortunately. I want to believe, and if I sell now I will take a small loss, but it just doesn't seem like a smart move to hold onto it when the evidence of an actual market never comes. I understand these things take time, but there must be SOMETHING that can be released to show that actual work is being done. Without something like that, I just see the price continuing to slide. Most likely, the smart move is to sell now and watch the forums closely so I can buy back in cheaper if/when anything actually looks like it is going to be produced. It just isn't fun to watch a coin do nothing. I'm losing interest.
well as a personal decision it would make sense if you think crave will continue to bleed down in price as the wait continues. vs the reward of selling at a loss to get into something else you have a better feeling about. maybe ICM could get us some screenshots of what he has assuming (based on his update saying hes just working on user experience tweaks) that theres a running build hes working with and could screenshot.

the waiting game and fomo is the hardest part of playing around with altcoin (basically penny stock) investments.

olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:41:55 PM

Yeah but any DEV never released that market.

Sling market did get released,  and there is html5 wallet in the works with user reviews ..  plus they provided screenshots.
I hope CRAVE will do the same.. at least we can see some screenshots?

ICM wont do the same market like others. it will be completely different than others. I also hope to see some screenshot tonight or tomorrow.
HackaB321

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:26:38 PM

Yeah but any DEV never released that market.

Sling market did get released,  and there is html5 wallet in the works with user reviews ..  plus they provided screenshots.
I hope CRAVE will do the same.. at least we can see some screenshots?

ICM wont do the same market like others. it will be completely different than others. I also hope to see some screenshot tonight or tomorrow.

yeah some screenshots would be awesome just to feed the hype

naganaworkhere

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:59:08 PM

BORED!

well as a personal decision it would make sense if you think crave will continue to bleed down in price as the wait continues. vs the reward of selling at a loss to get into something else you have a better feeling about. maybe ICM could get us some screenshots of what he has assuming (based on his update saying hes just working on user experience tweaks) that theres a running build hes working with and could screenshot.

the waiting game and fomo is the hardest part of playing around with altcoin (basically penny stock) investments.

Ya, screen shots would be great. I just think crypto is different than it was 18 or even 6 months ago. I hope no one is investing their life savings in it - I know I'm not. It's basically play money for me and the thing about play money is it's not playing if it's boring! People don't get attached to coins anymore. If something is happening, they are interested. If nothing is happening, they go someplace more exciting. The great thing about screen shots are some other solid info about what's happening is that it could help drive some short-term interest and also give people a long-term reason to get actually commited to the coin. But until then, it feels like I've bought a ticket to watch paint dry. I'd almost rather fomo on the latest scam coin then sit here watching nothing happen.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:06:42 PM

BORED!

Ya, screen shots would be great. I just think crypto is different than it was 18 or even 6 months ago. I hope no one is investing their life savings in it - I know I'm not. It's basically play money for me and the thing about play money is it's not playing if it's boring! People don't get attached to coins anymore. If something is happening, they are interested. If nothing is happening, they go someplace more exciting. The great thing about screen shots are some other solid info about what's happening is that it could help drive some short-term interest and also give people a long-term reason to get actually commited to the coin. But until then, it feels like I've bought a ticket to watch paint dry. I'd almost rather fomo on the latest scam coin then sit here watching nothing happen.

This is not the county fair. sounds like what you are looking for is gambling. Head over to 20x on okcoin or 50x god knows where, or better yet, moneypot if you want to be entertained

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: