Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED]  (Read 120417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

I have a few CRAVE trapped in Bittrex...damn.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:01:55 PM

Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Crave wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 12:54:18 AM

Done Microguy the original developer died from what everyone here tells me.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 02:38:28 AM

Who knows what happened to him haha.

What are your opinions for getting on an exchange?  Think we should pay the 0.4 BTC to get on Nova, or wait until we have the votes on PoSWallet (that might take a bit at this rate). Though, PoSWallet isn't really the ideal place for an exchange, even though it technically has one...
Coinexchange.io is also .25 BTC to get added, though it doesn't have much volume, and may not be worth it IMO.

Looks like the block explorer is just about ready too, so that's good.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:41:23 AM

So how much is 1 crave going for these days ?

Around 5600 sats at yobits but their wallet is in maintenance and has been since 2015.

LOL maintenance since 2015 -
thats die not maintenance

Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 02:49:28 AM

It's not even worth mentioning Yobits.  Crave is still listed there, though they should have just taken it off, because now there is the opportunity to still send coins to a wallet that you'll never see again, likely.

So just don't use or go to Yobits - just act like we are not listed there...
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:00:22 AM

It's not even worth mentioning Yobits.  Crave is still listed there, though they should have just taken it off, because now there is the opportunity to still send coins to a wallet that you'll never see again, likely.

So just don't use or go to Yobits - just act like we are not listed there...

Yea Sloth I agree with you on the yobits thing.As for what exchange to get it on, I don't know bro.I just don't have that kind of money right now.I'm unemployed and been unemployed for over a year.I will be going to work for Uber though I'm just waiting to get my tags and Registration in on my car.I'm not sure I want to do the substitute Teacher gig anymore.You have to wear a suit and Tie and I dont have one anymore all my suits and good clothes burned up when my house caught on fire back in 2010.I have been making money from my investments in crypto.Mainly Lisk Etherium Monero and Dash and Bitcoin also mining with my own equipment various coins Like Gold coin wild beast block tips Quatloos and others.I rent my travel trailer out to a friend of mine and his 9-year-old son.He got laid off and had nowhere else to go.That's how I paid for the block explorer and am paying bills.I wish there was an easier way and a cheaper way to turn bitcoin into fiat dollars.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

Micro guy has awarded me the crypsy data file it's going to take a little while for me to check it out and see how much coins are there but I will distribute it among all of us here that have supported this coin and on another note there is a new exchange in town I'm betting they are going to add Crave as they already added my other coin Mtlmc3.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:24:17 AM

If you lost Crave at crypsy and you can show me proof you just got your coins back.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:33:24 AM

Holy smokes the wallet data file from crypsy is 1.6 gb damn.I thought 69 MB was big lol shit.  It's not ready yeT though I think it's still being uploaded

Allremove

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

interesting to see if you can revive this  Smiley  I am following ...
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

interesting to see if you can revive this  Smiley  I am following ...

It is already done, my friend.Hop aboard.

coinsmarkets

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 12:46:12 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 12:58:36 PM by coinsmarkets

CRAVE coin to our exchange .
Crave/DOG :
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-Crave.htm
Crave/BTC
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CRAVE.htm

Feel free to donate any coin to us : C71bg8k9LJ4EVhRFWvutQvbuxhHSBAWxva
All coins will be used to promote your coin in our exchange as giveaway , contest etc ...

Also a Node is running in our server under our domain name : coinsmarkets.com:30104

Trade your coin at Coinsmarkets  - Trading in automatic mode/Generate coins POS /Get free coins
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:54:14 PM

If you lost Crave at crypsy and you can show me proof you just got your coins back.

I think you should reserve some crave maybe six months so give enough time for people to reclaim your crave. Once the block exporer is up it's easier for people to proof ownership. One way, If people can send a specific small amount to proof their ownership.

Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

I think you should reserve some crave maybe six months so give enough time for people to reclaim your crave. Once the block exporer is up it's easier for people to proof ownership. One way, If people can send a specific small amount to proof their ownership.

Agreed.  Also, I feel like we should use some of the unclaimed crave as rewards/bounty for completing tasks to help the coin out, rather than just distributing all of them.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 398
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:39:11 PM

What u're trying to say is misleading at best. Who will reimburse u for ur cryptsy loss? I must admit that something weird is going on here, dead crapthreads get bumped by braindead idiots, even blocknets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded / recycled right now. Somebody living in the past found an alien tech allowing them to travel in time. I imagine how much money these suckers will do once they have looked up crave charts.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:27:42 PM

What u're trying to say is misleading at best. Who will reimburse u for ur cryptsy loss? I must admit that something weird is going on here, dead crapthreads get bumped by braindead idiots, even blocknets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded / recycled right now. Somebody living in the past found an alien tech allowing them to travel in time. I imagine how much money these suckers will do once they have looked up crave charts.

If you read a page back. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110730.msg18559793#msg18559793
I am not sure if there is any balance on the wallet and I am just throw an idea for the people want to make an attempt to recover your lost crave.

also, for the people still has the wallet all they have to do is send a sign message proving ownership of a specific address. It costs nothing to do and it more like volunteering reclaim.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:30:34 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 06:02:41 PM by TomVelvetPaws

I think you should reserve some crave maybe six months so give enough time for people to reclaim your crave. Once the block explorer is up it's easier for people to proof ownership. One way, If people can send a specific small amount to proof their ownership.

What u're trying to say is misleading at best. Who will reimburse u for ur cryptsy loss? I must admit that something weird is going on here, dead crap threads get bumped by brain-dead idiots, even block nets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded/recycled right now. Somebody living in the past found an alien tech allowing them to travel in time. I imagine how much money these suckers will do once they have looked up crave charts.

WTF  I'm neither Braindead or and idiot.I was awarded the crave wallet data file from cryptsy.I will do what I can with it.I am not trying to mislead anyone.I am trying to help them.Damn dude I'm just going to do what I can to help this community.There is no alien tech or a damn spaceship.WTF man.Oh and by the way I guess you don't read the news maybe you can't read or just live in your own little world.Please know what the hell you are talking about before you stick your foot up someone's ass because a shitty foot doesn't taste very good when you stick it in your mouth.

https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.25

Also

JAMES D. SALLAH, COURT-APPOINTED RECEIVER FOR PROJECT INVESTORS, INC. d/b/a CRYPTSY
On April 4, 2016, the Honorable Kenneth A. Marra of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida appointed James D. Sallah, Esq. as Receiver for Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy (“Cryptsy”), pursuant to the Order Granting Plaintiffs’ Renewed Motion for Appointment of James D. Sallah, Esq. as Receiver/Corporate Monitor over Defendant Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy (the “Appointment Order”).  The receivership is based on allegations that Cryptsy’s primary principal, Paul Vernon, misappropriated millions of dollars in investor funds and cryptocurrencies from a significant number of cryptocurrency investors worldwide.  Pursuant to the Appointment Order, the Receiver was appointed over, among other things, all assets, funds and/or cryptocurrencies derived from Cryptsy for the benefit of investors.

Regarding the issue on recovering assets, there may be in the future a claims procedure in the Florida legal proceeding where the Receiver makes a distribution/repayment to investors who have a valid claim/investment.  The recovery/repayment, assuming funds are even secured and available in the future, would be made in the future and in an amount or procedure yet-to-be-determined and yet-to-be-approved by the Court.  Right now and for likely the next several months, the Receiver is and will be attempting to secure assets associated with Cryptsy and account/wallet information associated with Cryptsy.

If you are a Cryptsy investor and are owed money, please click the above registration link and complete the requested information.  The purpose of the registration is not to submit a formal claim in the receivership, but simply for preliminary purposes to get each investor’s name and contact information.  If you have any questions about the receivership or the legal proceeding, please contact the Receivership Consultant, Robert Carey, Esq. at (305) 666-4663 or robert@robertcareylaw.com, please type “Cryptsy” in the Subject line.

Since his initial appointment as Receiver, Mr. Sallah and his engaged professionals have been working to identify and secure assets of Cryptsy.  This website was created to provide information to investors regarding the efforts of the Receiver to discover, marshal, and preserve for the benefit of all investors the funds and assets of Cryptsy.  As this website will be updated frequently with selected Court filings, investor letters, and other materials, we encourage all investors and interested persons to visit frequently. Any interested person may review all of the publicly-available court filings for the instant matter by creating an account and accessing the federal court system’s “Public Access to Court Electronic Records,” or “PACER,” which is located at https://www.pacer.gov. In the event that any investor or individual concern is not addressed within this website, please contact the Receivership Consultant by email at robert@robertcareylaw.com.

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/
http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/CCF_000148.pdf

MostlyGhostly

Activity: 398
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:05:09 PM

I think you should reserve some crave maybe six months so give enough time for people to reclaim your crave. Once the block explorer is up it's easier for people to proof ownership. One way, If people can send a specific small amount to proof their ownership.

What u're trying to say is misleading at best. Who will reimburse u for ur cryptsy loss? I must admit that something weird is going on here, dead crap threads get bumped by brain-dead idiots, even block nets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded/recycled right now. Somebody living in the past found an alien tech allowing them to travel in time. I imagine how much money these suckers will do once they have looked up crave charts.

WTF  I'm neither Braindead or and idiot.I was awarded the crave wallet data file from cryptsy.I will do what I can with it.

I tend to think u are the one stupid newbie trying to hype up crave as u will profit massively and receive dividends from ur boss or whoever pays u for commenting. Another part of ur statement is irrelevant to I said. I dont give a fuck where u pulled ur wallet from so no need to inform me about that.

Please know what the hell you are talking about before you stick your foot up someone's ass because a shitty foot doesn't taste very good when you stick it in your mouth.

Chill out brother, I swear to the lord it's someone else who stimulates ur ass with their foot. U seem to like when someone shoves an implement up ur ass but it's not the place to discuss that shit. Here is what I was talking about:

something weird is going on here, dead crap threads get bumped by brain-dead idiots, even block nets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded/recycled right now.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:16:57 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 12:53:52 AM by TomVelvetPaws

Think whatever you want to.I don't care I'm just trying to help is all.I'm not profiting from anything or promising anything.I'm resyncing the Cryptsy crave wallet from scratch.I just want to see this coin back on the markets.That is all.Think what you will the proof will be in the pudding as they say.Actions speak louder than words my belligerent friend.If you wish Depending on what's in the wallet I will even send you some crave as well as a peace offering.  Grin This community has been very kind to me and I do not pay kindness with being an asshole.I apologize for being unkind and I just probably read your post wrong.I'm not feeling very well I have 2 teeth that need to be pulled one is abscessed badly and it hurts like hell and my chest hurts from falling down.So I'm not in the best of moods right now but I am trying my hardest.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: