Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:36:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:31:38 AM

People find many Bitcoins easy to use. I find myself frankly not.
They then have no more cash with them and that they are safer.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:45:50 AM

Bitcoins can be transferred anywhere but if you want faster in-person transaction, nothing beats cash.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:52:11 AM

Bitcoins can be transferred anywhere but if you want faster in-person transaction, nothing beats cash.

i find bitcoin better than cash even for private transaction, or face to face

remember that cash are traced, because to the contrary to the popular belief you need to use an electronic device to have cash first unless you're telling me that you can find cash on the street on regular basis...
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:35:14 AM

I think its safer than any other currency, plus its also difficult to steal all your bitcoins.
I think its one of the best currency's of the century, and the future currency.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:51:16 AM

Bitcoin has a good future a head on the market.
Also the bitcoin can rise to a high amount, cash not.

And of course the bitcoin is the future of all currency's.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:37:43 AM

Cash is cash. Bitcoin is bitcoin. Bitcoin can grow and grow as time goes by. It is like an investment of your own. I would rather have my spare cash and put it in bitcoin. That is what is cool in keeping it in your walletsite.
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:30:55 AM

Cash is cash. Bitcoin is bitcoin. Bitcoin can grow and grow as time goes by. It is like an investment of your own. I would rather have my spare cash and put it in bitcoin. That is what is cool in keeping it in your walletsite.

yeah that is true when we keep cash or bitcoin, cash is cash and its like a plastic plants and bitcoin is bitcoin, its like a real plant, it grows and it is noticeable...

Grows.. Yeah nice to hear. You cant plant a dollar and water it so that it will become a tree which will bear fruit that are dollars too. Here in bitcoin it moves like hell sometimes it goes down but it will not be the end it will always come to that rise when time comes.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

yeah that is true when we keep cash or bitcoin, cash is cash and its like a plastic plants and bitcoin is bitcoin, its like a real plant, it grows and it is noticeable...

Grows.. Yeah nice to hear. You cant plant a dollar and water it so that it will become a tree which will bear fruit that are dollars too. Here in bitcoin it moves like hell sometimes it goes down but it will not be the end it will always come to that rise when time comes.

Yeah,,, we must embrace that unique characteristic of bitcoin, just needs to fasten our seatbelts for the roller coaster or take a deep breath when price is dipping..

so we really should have bitcoin instead of cash...  Smiley
masyari

Activity: 330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:52:51 AM

paper money began to be abandoned. bitcoin does not have to be cash
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:01:09 AM

paper money began to be abandoned. bitcoin does not have to be cash
[/quote

yeah you are right and then bitcoin will reduce the charge. you can transfer the bitcoin anywhere in the world in fraction of seconds not like fiat currency. it exchange and other stuffs to change it.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:07:29 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
"paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin" this is wil amazing if i can do this in my country Sad i really want to do it
and about your answer to your friend,it was good answer,i think i gonna answer like that if i ask about it. Smiley
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:30:36 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
"paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin" this is wil amazing if i can do this in my country Sad i really want to do it
and about your answer to your friend,it was good answer,i think i gonna answer like that if i ask about it. Smiley
it will be really great in my country they don't accept btc :/ that is really sad

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:37:49 AM

Yeah,,, we must embrace that unique characteristic of bitcoin, just needs to fasten our seatbelts for the roller coaster or take a deep breath when price is dipping..

so we really should have bitcoin instead of cash...  Smiley

True. Just seeing what happened last year where it  booms like a rocket ship all the way to $500 makes it easier to think that this currency have a lot more to do than $500. It can go up more. Patience is all that is needed.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:26:30 AM

Yeah in transactions fiat will not more faster than bitcoin because its digitalized completely. It would take time for confirmations only.

If wanna send fiat anywhere in the world It needs any support medium like paypal, moneygram, western union or atleast bank support but bitcoin is not like that much faster and its sending from our bank(wallet).
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:33:23 AM

Yeah in transactions fiat will not more faster than bitcoin because its digitalized completely. It would take time for confirmations only.

If wanna send fiat anywhere in the world It needs any support medium like paypal, moneygram, western union or atleast bank support but bitcoin is not like that much faster and its sending from our bank(wallet).

Bitcoin has the fastest transaction with less transaction charge than other support mediums which are indicated by above Bitcoinee.
More people getting into it as it won't require the identity for transaction.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iamthesky

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:48:26 PM

Exactly, and the value of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating, so if the price is higher you can get higher amount of fiat when you convert your bitcoin to your local currency, and the transactions are fast and credits are instant as compared to banks and with minimum fees.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:50:48 PM

i have my walelt on my smartphone and i will always bring it with me. if i need money i just click a few buttons and i can withdraw to an ATM machine in seconds. BTC is as good as cash
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 08:37:26 PM

i have my walelt on my smartphone and i will always bring it with me. if i need money i just click a few buttons and i can withdraw to an ATM machine in seconds. BTC is as good as cash

That's true it takes few minutes to transfer your bitcoins to your bank account with less cost, so if you need cash at the time of emergencies you can simply convert your bitcoins to cash and if the value is higher you get more fiat.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:37:28 PM

That's true it takes few minutes to transfer your bitcoins to your bank account with less cost, so if you need cash at the time of emergencies you can simply convert your bitcoins to cash and if the value is higher you get more fiat.

bitcoin have more security and best manupulation because you are your own bank Wink so if the bitcoin will be an international money so there is no need to ATM machine we just paid with our cell phone

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
ampere

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 09:52:20 PM

bitcoin have more security and best manupulation because you are your own bank Wink so if the bitcoin will be an international money so there is no need to ATM machine we just paid with our cell phone

Exactly, and one day bitcoin will become international currency for sure, we just need to wait for a sometime, once bitcoin becomes more popular I don't think we need to hold cash, bitcoin will take care of everything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: