Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:15:23 PM

Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.
With cash you can use it at far more places then Bitcoin but With Bitcoin the value can go up which can lead to more money. So because of that Bitcoin is why some people choose Bitcoin over cash.

If we have cash, so we want to utilize it, only cash is not enough thing. Everyone want to use it and specially in this way where we can get profit. so mostly people prefer the bitcoin who know about it. I mean you and me know about the bitcoin so we will chose Bitcoin instead of cash.   
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:27:44 PM

Right there are no tax that we are paying, Some of the transaction is free.If bitcoin we can have the security that no one will steal our money from us
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:30:37 PM

Right there are no tax that we are paying, Some of the transaction is free.If bitcoin we can have the security that no one will steal our money from us

If you hold bitcoins it guarantees you the safety, as it cannot be stolen easily, and no is aware how much millions of money you are holding, cash should kept only according to the basic expenses.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:37:04 AM

I would have Bitcoin instead of Bitcoin because of the fact that the value of the Bitcoin can always go up which means that it is worth more. With cash you can pay at every store you want and that is not possible with Bitcoin.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:05:15 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
Its not that you dont need to use cash if you have bitcoins you can use both off course. But it depends about what you want to buy you can buy almost everything with cash. But you cant with coins so take the right choice what you want to buy and with cash or coins.
Bitcoin will be also much safer and that is nice because you cant even be robbed or something so you can also feel yourself safe and that is nice for yourself.
But the bad thing of the Bitcoin is that the value always can change so you dont know what is going to happen in the future later and that is the bad thing.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:07:21 PM

I think better to have cash instead of bitcoin, cash is much better, you can simply buy what you want everywhere, with bitcoin you are so limited on buying.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:38:08 PM

Its way safer you cannot get robbed and you can also simply not lose it because its just on your phone(wallet) as a example.
But you may lose your phone or your accounts become hacked, so it is not that safe although it may have less risks.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:14:55 PM

Bitcoin is essentially more 'easier' to hold then cash. The only reason to not use bitcoin is because of fees, and the fact that most merchants aren't accepting BTC.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:44:50 PM

Because of Digital way of using the currency, It is easy way online banking system so the next generation will get the easy way can use there money and I think the others cash system will destroy by bitcoin and it is not to far . 
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:49:27 PM

Bitcoin is essentially more 'easier' to hold then cash. The only reason to not use bitcoin is because of fees, and the fact that most merchants aren't accepting BTC.

Fees is not an major issue in bitcoin, people prefer to use it only because of less fees and the other advantage is its not easy to steal your bitcoin like cash.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:58:35 PM

The act of having a bitcoin instead of cash is much better when it comes to security. I may say that cash is well spend and you cannot even control yourself of spending that much money. Money is just save to your bank accounts and do not just earn interest as high as bitcoin and the exchange amount is always the same. Bitcoin amount get even higher than any money or legal tender and its good for negotiation even in every day life for it price value changes from time to time that we cannot determine.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:43:06 PM

It is not like what you say but bitcoin is a type of investment for me and I may use it in different places for online shopping.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:17:59 AM

The only reason I would choose Bitcoin instead of cash is because of the fact that the value of the Bitcoin can go up. With cash you can pay at every store so cash is more handy then Bitcoin.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:31:04 AM

The only reason I would choose Bitcoin instead of cash is because of the fact that the value of the Bitcoin can go up. With cash you can pay at every store so cash is more handy then Bitcoin.
For me bitcoin will be more valuable in the future due to increase in demand while the cash is subject to deflation so I would chose bitcoins over cash.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:59:06 PM

If you will ask why i have bitcoins instead of real cash there are many answer i can give to you.First is i cant waste bitcoins in daily life,because when i have my cash savings on my hand or wallet one thing is sure i will spent it on many things and my money will be gone.I use bitcoins cause it can let my money grow and higher security than having physical cash

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:27:23 AM

For me it is the sending fee. Why pay more in a money transfer company like western union and others like that if you can do it through bitcoin. So simple for me and faster. My relative just need to go to the bank I send them the account number and pin. Then, they just withdraw it like an atm. I saved time and I saved money.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:28:46 AM

Why I have bitcoin instead of cash is because its easier and also more trust able if you ask me.
Plus you cannot also not lose it and its everywhere accessible.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:26:25 AM

I would choose Bitcoin instead of cash because the value of the Bitcoin always go up which can earn you in the end more money. So more Bitcoins in the end means more cash you just have to sell them.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:05:45 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
I would add one more thang. Is that when u have some amount of bitcoin in your wallet - you can withdraw it on your card easily.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:14:07 AM

I would choose Bitcoin instead of cash because the value of the Bitcoin always go up which can earn you in the end more money. So more Bitcoins in the end means more cash you just have to sell them.
Yes all the advantages of bitcoin will emphasise one person to have bitcoin instead of cash or even gold.

When I was working in PTC sites, I find having money in electronic format is more useful than having paper money. But now I have changed my mind from electronic format to crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: