Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:41:39 AM

When you carry large amounts cash, you lose cash much easier than carrying the same amount in bitcoin.

Because Bitcoin is a digital centralized currency you can handle it easily, the transaction charges are less comparing to Cash, bitcoins transactions are fast and you don't have to declare you details. Bitcoin is just like gold, any thing can happen in future of bitcoin in regards of Price, it may boom like gold.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:50:01 AM

Its safer in my opinion and also the fact you can use it globally makes it in my opinion way better than other currency's.
You can also not lose it so that makes it also pretty good.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:28:56 AM

We need this both, i have bitcoin as my investment and spending sometimes in online shopping and load my mobile phone and also i need cash for my daily needs.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:41:40 AM

I am not able to make a cash for now because i am just a student dont have a job and also i dont have enough time to apply for a job so thats the reason why i have bitcoin instead of cash because the only thing i can make with my spare time maybe i will go and have a work soon when i am too busy with my subjects .
me too and I pay almost all of my school fees from what I earn from bitcoin

well thats good but not the same with me bro , i am still depending on my parent because i haven't tried to use bitcoin as real currency and use it as a real payment method . i just started to use bitcoin last 3 months ago . so i don't have enough amount for now  Grin Grin
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:43:03 AM

When you carry large amounts cash, you lose cash much easier than carrying the same amount in bitcoin.

That is the idea, and that is also why it is being judged as a currency to which will be used for transaction in trading guns, drugs and other bad stuff. It can provide sending a high amount of money and without tracing it. That is the idea of other people.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:19:04 AM

That is the idea, and that is also why it is being judged as a currency to which will be used for transaction in trading guns, drugs and other bad stuff. It can provide sending a high amount of money and without tracing it. That is the idea of other people.
I think cash here also refers to our deposits in our bank accounts and that does not necessarily mean that all cash in hand. That is the basic definition of accounting, there is a cash on hand and cash in bank but all it belongs to cash.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:31:44 AM

it's depending about who you are, if you are online bussiness, i think bitcoin is more important than cash.
because you can pay your bill faster than cash, it's more simple than cash.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:54:54 AM

I think cash here also refers to our deposits in our bank accounts and that does not necessarily mean that all cash in hand. That is the basic definition of accounting, there is a cash on hand and cash in bank but all it belongs to cash.

Yeah and on bitcoin it is not said that it is cash yet. It got value but they would just care if a lot of coins is involved. What if it is sent little by little until it fills up the amount needed for payment to the illegal transaction? This is possible because it got lower transaction fee.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:21:50 AM

Having bitcoins is far better than cash. You can't get restricted, you can pay worldwide, faster and sometims with great discounts and you're money is more and more valuable, at the inverse of cash where you constantly lose money.
so if you buy stuff use bitcoin isn't same like you lose money in cash, I mean in your real life you will use cash money for your life. it's same like you spend cash money for buy bitcoin but you can get profit from bitcoin.
The only reason I can think if why people would choose the Bitcoin for some cash is because the Bitcoin is becoming worth more money.
So you can make more money with it but I think that I would still choose cash.
That is also the only reason I can think of because I would not under stand why people want to spend some of there Bitcoins when they are getting harder to get.
And you can also make moeny with them so it is not smart to sell.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:44:51 PM

Having bitcoins is far better than cash. You can't get restricted, you can pay worldwide, faster and sometims with great discounts and you're money is more and more valuable, at the inverse of cash where you constantly lose money.
so if you buy stuff use bitcoin isn't same like you lose money in cash, I mean in your real life you will use cash money for your life. it's same like you spend cash money for buy bitcoin but you can get profit from bitcoin.
The only reason I can think if why people would choose the Bitcoin for some cash is because the Bitcoin is becoming worth more money.
So you can make more money with it but I think that I would still choose cash.
That is also the only reason I can think of because I would not under stand why people want to spend some of there Bitcoins when they are getting harder to get.
And you can also make moeny with them so it is not smart to sell.
Being able to make money with the Bitcoin is a great thing and that is something that cash does not have.
If the price of the Bitcoin was stable forever then it would never be as popular as it is right now.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:46:36 PM

i dont think you should try having all of the itcoins and nothing of the cash. Becasue you cant buy everything with coins you also need cashoffcourse.

yeah that is the best thing to do. For now, retailers or businesses dont accept bitcoin all over the world. Some do but not in our country there are just some though but it will be hard to find. So better get some cash first.
It's a foolish act to convert your cash to bitcoin because you have no funds to spend in your real life at all. Many people use bitcoin just for investment and convert it to cash once they profit and it is unnecessary if you do the other way around.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:35:58 PM

I think that cash is not so good as bitcoin in safe case, but it better for using, it's so hard to spend bitcoins well online, cause many different shops still don't accept it.

opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:24:42 PM

I think that cash is not so good as bitcoin in safe case, but it better for using, it's so hard to spend bitcoins well online, cause many different shops still don't accept it.

At this stage we need both of them, you cannot rely only on bitcoin as still there not many places where you can spend it and for that you need physical cash.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:31:22 AM

If only there were more merchants accepting bitcoin, just like buses and trains, and fast food chains, then I wouldn't have to have cash in my wallet. Is it asking too much for more shops popping that accept bitcoin? Or are we just ahead of the common people by being early adopters?
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:58:15 AM

If only there were more merchants accepting bitcoin, just like buses and trains, and fast food chains, then I wouldn't have to have cash in my wallet. Is it asking too much for more shops popping that accept bitcoin? Or are we just ahead of the common people by being early adopters?

Bitcoin instead of cash is not better or worse to be honest because major fluctuations in prices can really effect how you feel about having btc instead of cash due to losing/gaining big amounts of money

It is neither better nor worse so i wouldn't say you should have bitcoin over cash.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:13:37 PM

We need both of them, we need cash for our daily needs and for the emergency cases and also we need bitcoin for our investment to earn not only in our job we earn possive money.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:03:13 PM

i can make cash with bitcoin   Grin Grin i only have bitcoin because i don't have a work and i am only a student so the only for me to have cash is to make and earn a bitcoin .
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:08:21 PM

We need both of them, we need cash for our daily needs and for the emergency cases and also we need bitcoin for our investment to earn not only in our job we earn possive money.
Actually bitcoins is for passive income, we invest now and even if the price will react unexpectedly but in the end as long as we believe in bitcoins we are hoping that the price will rise to benefit us holders of bitcoins.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:16:38 PM

We need to have bitcoins debit card to be used at buses , trains, or  fast food chains or else how will you pay at buses / train etc as you dont remember the bitcoin wallet address by heart ?  So in my view you need to have cash with you for day to day purchases. Bitcoin can only be used online mostly.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:43:19 PM

We need to have bitcoins debit card to be used at buses , trains, or  fast food chains or else how will you pay at buses / train etc as you dont remember the bitcoin wallet address by heart ?  So in my view you need to have cash with you for day to day purchases. Bitcoin can only be used online mostly.
Well I hope soon we see buses, trains and other things being payable thru digital. Like you just open your phone and send a transaction to specific wallet and transaction is already made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: