Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246109 times)
purebitco

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:16:26 PM

i dont think that cash will dissapear from the world completely. it is good to diverst your money. have cash but also bitcoin.
i think it will be completely possible to be honest because bitcoin will surely grow in the future and make me money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

The reason why some people would choose Bitcoin over cash is because that you can you can use it as an investment to make more money.
You can also use them to bu things online, something that you can also not do with cash.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:45:10 AM

Its way safer you cannot get robbed and you can also simply not lose it because its just on your phone(wallet) as a example.

You are right about that, I think its better to have bitcoins on you than real money, also the fact is that you can do the transaction easily and without any problems that you have to exchange and have something back from an a mount.
But the thing with Bitcoin is that you can get hacked without you even knowing who took your money so there is really nothing you can do about it. When someone tries to rob you, you still have a couple option to choose from.
I still think that cash is better then the Bitcoin because it is more accepted and you can do more with it.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:20:21 AM

Why have bitcoins instead of cash i think it is just better to have cash instead of bitfcoins because cash will always be more worth than a bitcoin right now
you cant pay everywhere with just the bitcoin. The shops witch accepting bitcoins are getting more but not that enough to have bitcoins instead of cash.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:34:35 AM

easy to use and doesn't need to be held physically and you can purchase just about anything without having to wait days or weeks to get your transactions processed and verified by bankers.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:38:28 AM

easy to use and doesn't need to be held physically and you can purchase just about anything without having to wait days or weeks to get your transactions processed and verified by bankers.
Exactly, and since our money is not on our hand, it could also help us to save it as we will not be easily tempted to spend it, unless you are a gambler, but base on my experience once my money is in my blockchain wallet I am not thinking that I have the money to spend.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:26:14 PM

For me it's better to have bitcoin than cash because it doesn't pay taxes like what happening on physical currencies and also being anonymous and one of the best that i like in bitcoin is we can double our money with the help of different methods like trading and last but not the least  also it's better to have bitcoin because even you didn't do anything you can still make a good profit by just holding because every year the price of bitcoin is rising Cheesy. It's just my opinion Grin.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:50:53 AM

For me it's better to have bitcoin than cash because it doesn't pay taxes like what happening on physical currencies and also being anonymous and one of the best that i like in bitcoin is we can double our money with the help of different methods like trading and last but not the least  also it's better to have bitcoin because even you didn't do anything you can still make a good profit by just holding because every year the price of bitcoin is rising Cheesy. It's just my opinion Grin.
Definitely, with bitcoin we can always maximize our profit because of the anonymous features we are not obliged to pay taxes on our income. That is the beauty why the government is studying on how to impose taxes on bitcoin users doing online transactions.
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 10:54:56 AM

Definitely, with bitcoin we can always maximize our profit because of the anonymous features we are not obliged to pay taxes on our income. That is the beauty why the government is studying on how to impose taxes on bitcoin users doing online transactions.

In the future, when the bitcoin becomes a major currency recognized by tax authority, you have to pay tax.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:37:06 AM

In the future, when the bitcoin becomes a major currency recognized by tax authority, you have to pay tax.
Exactly, and that would lessen our income earn in the crypto world but we need to sacrifice for that to be able to achieve success in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:01:24 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
I dont think you should pick bitcoins above the cash becasue the cash will always be more worth than bitcoins will ever be so if you want to know
what kind of thing you should use inthe future i think we all will go back to cash because the bitcoin is only for investments.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:52:47 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
I dont think you should pick bitcoins above the cash becasue the cash will always be more worth than bitcoins will ever be so if you want to know
what kind of thing you should use inthe future i think we all will go back to cash because the bitcoin is only for investments.
If you would ask me, I would certainly pick the two because I just work and invest with bitcoins and convert my earnings to cash. I cannot leave without cash before I feel comfortable using it in real life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:12:03 AM

i would say you're right,its pretty safe to have lol lets say 100k usd with you in bitcoin.Imagine having that in cash or at bank,i would be afraid all the time...
The only problem is that you can't pay for everything with bitcoin,but that can be solved easily,cause there are a lot of sites where you can sell BTC really fast and get bank transfer
BTC for the win bro! Cheesy
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:12:45 AM

i dont think that cash will dissapear from the world completely. it is good to diverst your money. have cash but also bitcoin.
i think it will be completely possible to be honest because bitcoin will surely grow in the future and make me money
Why have bitcoins instead of cash? Surely because bitcoin amount appreciates.. Oh well it also depreciates, but that only makes it more thrilling to have bitcoins because of its unsteady characteristics. One thing is sure, if the price of bitcoin goes up, you will have a lot of cash..! Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:50:37 AM

Why have bitcoins instead of cash? Surely because bitcoin amount appreciates.. Oh well it also depreciates, but that only makes it more thrilling to have bitcoins because of its unsteady characteristics. One thing is sure, if the price of bitcoin goes up, you will have a lot of cash..! Smiley
Yeah that is one of the best characteristic of bitcoin is for being volatile even though it's also has a bad part from bitcoin but mostly it's good because if the price is volatile we can earn serious amount of money like buying bitcoin for a cheap/low price and selling it after halving or just wait for price increase. That is one of the reason why do we need to have bitcoin instead of cash IMO Cheesy.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:55:01 AM

I still have cash instead of Bitcoin because then I would not have to go to the process of selling them, with cash you can do more things and can buy more things.
Unless the Bitcoin becomes usable at more places I am going to go with cash.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:59:25 AM

i would say you're right,its pretty safe to have lol lets say 100k usd with you in bitcoin.Imagine having that in cash or at bank,i would be afraid all the time...
The only problem is that you can't pay for everything with bitcoin,but that can be solved easily,cause there are a lot of sites where you can sell BTC really fast and get bank transfer
BTC for the win bro! Cheesy
I think Bitcoin transfer won’t make any problem for the emergency state...., they are really safe in first place and they in many place its easily taken as a payment processor,, if no then we can easily change to a fiat by some exchangers... So with bitcoin it will make our life more easier Smiley
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:23:04 PM

I saw a news today that a bank will charge interest on customer deposit. For bitcoin, you can save it yourself, and will not get negative interest.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:35:46 PM

I saw a news today that a bank will charge interest on customer deposit. For bitcoin, you can save it yourself, and will not get negative interest.
That news does not apply to all the country for sure because in our country my deposits are still earning a little interest, it is hard when that kind of problem will happen into our county, it should be an economic crisis on a certain area.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:45:00 PM

I can write here many reason's,and there are even more of course.
No matter what will happen to you and you're family or friends you can always have money for emergency but not in a bank,you can have it safer way.
If you are wealthy and you travel a lot,you dont have to take cash or cards with you,just having wallet id is enough to have money well,basically everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: