Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sold] Faucet List website  (Read 1311 times)
Glutius (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:02:05 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 09:36:26 PM by Glutius

Selling Domain-Name & Hosting of:
http://theretardedkid.com
Expires Sun 04/17/2016
Bitcointalk thread

Features
- Has Google Analytics embedded. (this months peformance)
- Site coded in pure HTML.
- Site has a unique url sorting system with advanced stats about all clicks. (Panel - Stats 1)
- Has more little scripts (free chat box, bitcoin currency converter script)
- FaucetBox & Direct Faucets.
- Gets up to 55000 satoshi every day from referrals. Can be increased with advertising.

What you'll get buying this
- The domain name is hosted in namecheap, and will be transfered to your namecheap account. (This is legal and possible. Read article)
- If i like your offer, I will give you 2 extra domain names. Note that they are not good domain names.. (Names)
- If you want to continue what the site does, and expand, I can help you with whatever you need to make this happen. I can help you change to wordpress or any other scripts, and any help with coding.

Notes
- My trust is minus just because of a small misunderstanding. The guy that placed it said that he would remove it about a month ago, but then he went in a 3 month vacation.
- And since of my trust being minus, and not being well known, i can accept using a middle man if your not trusted. If your trusted I might just trust you and go with it.

Pricing
No longer accepting offers.
Site sold for 0.1 btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 10:10:35 AM

Wrong section. Move to Digital Goods.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:50:05 PM

Does the site have to be updated manually? Do you have to visit a faucet to know it's dry, or does the software check on that? Do you have to add faucets to the rotator and the list, or is it automatically added to one or the other if it can be?

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
Glutius (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:53:58 AM

Does the site have to be updated manually? Do you have to visit a faucet to know it's dry, or does the software check on that? Do you have to add faucets to the rotator and the list, or is it automatically added to one or the other if it can be?
No, everything was done manually. But basic knowledge of PHP/HTML can automate that.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:19:04 AM

How much are you looking for this?
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:56:09 AM

how much traffic the website is already getting can you post here you google analycs status screen shots ? and how long is the hosting valid can i renew the domain and hosting with bitcoins who is the hosting provider and domain registrar and it will be better if you write your asking price and escrow information.

Glutius (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:36:48 AM

How much are you looking for this?
I'm accepting offers. PM me your offer and I'll see.

how much traffic the website is already getting can you post here you google analycs status screen shots ? and how long is the hosting valid can i renew the domain and hosting with bitcoins who is the hosting provider and domain registrar and it will be better if you write your asking price and escrow information.
Everything is in there..

Expires Sun 04/17/2016
- Has Google Analytics embedded. (this months peformance)

Nyau

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:03:31 AM

...can i renew the domain and hosting with bitcoins...

Namecheap accepts Bitcoin, so yea.
LosingAlpha

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 10:12:40 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 12:32:32 PM by LosingAlpha

FYI: faucetbox referrals are a one-time deal. Any referral payments being paid out because of the existing users' activity will continue going to the original referrer's wallet.

It would make my life a lot less difficult if this wasn't the case (this is why I encourage users to register with a new receiving addresses on LGC) but it is what it is.

Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 10:48:02 AM

73% bounce rate for a faucet website? I'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy of that traffic...

Glutius (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:59:40 AM

73% bounce rate for a faucet website? I'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy of that traffic...
All sites that are lists of other sites have high bounce rate. Just use your brain, it's logic.
The site is about sending people to other sites, therefore high bounce rate.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:01:34 PM

What you are selling might be real but it will be of help to you if you can do something about all these here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=504425
Glutius (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:53:52 PM

What you are selling might be real but it will be of help to you if you can do something about all these here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=504425
Notes
- My trust is minus just because of a small misunderstanding. The guy that placed it said that he would remove it about a month ago, but then he went in a 3 month vacation.
- And since of my trust being minus, and not being well known, i can accept using a middle man if your not trusted. If your trusted I might just trust you and go with it.

Nyau

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:55:54 PM

Notes

You already posted this a few hours ago, am I right? Or I'm blind maybe Cheesy
Glutius (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:24:09 PM

Notes

What do you mean? Those quotes are from the first post, if that's what your saying.

Nyau

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:03:53 PM

Notes

What do you mean? Those quotes are from the first post, if that's what your saying.

Nop. You've deleted and posted again the same post bro.. just to bump this up Cheesy
Glutius (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:27:39 PM

Site is still being sold. PM me if you are interested.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:52:39 PM

I would have bought the website but the time of the expiration of the domain and webhosting is too short.
Glutius (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:56:42 PM

I would have bought the website but the time of the expiration of the domain and webhosting is too short.
9 months is short?

OmegaCollector

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 08:05:43 PM

I wish you would tell us what kind of $$ your looking for. Even if we thought it was too high, we could make you an offer.

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: