Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRA] RateCoin | PoS | Unique Generous Rewards | Low Supply Inflation  (Read 75061 times)
KidKrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:59:13 PM

Things are looking good and running smooth. 

Analysis indicates a 700sat peak next week with 550sat stable that should last for 3.312 months before a steady 3%/lunar cycle increase over long term with regional baseline oscillations of +/- 100sat due to porpoise migration in the south pacific. 

I am sending another 500BTC to Bittrex to buy more. 

Would that be way more than enough to buy all the coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:21:21 PM

Bumped up the build version to 2.0.0.2, just fixed a few display bugs and also fixed a bug that didnt save your locked coins through restarting the wallet.

And we also have a mac wallet compiled by Fuzzbawls Cheesy

Same release page https://github.com/presstab/ratecoin/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Hi Mate i was just checking out the rich list Im LordzS around #10 give or take , when i click sort on the mint I should be at #1 but for some reason , its not showing me at all , its not a problem just must be a glitch there somewhere , just thought i would let you know

Interesting... thanks for letting me know. I will do some investigating.

Seems to be running right now mate!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:59:22 PM

Analysis indicates a 700sat peak next week with 550sat stable that should last for 3.312 months before a steady 3%/lunar cycle increase over long term with regional baseline oscillations of +/- 100sat due to porpoise migration in the south pacific. 

You had me at lunar cycle increase. he he
HORT

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:08:28 AM

You had me at lunar cycle increase. he he

Yes, here is the formula:  (xy^2)-(2pqx) + Fred = Value in sats

If you don't know Fred don't even bother buying. Good luck!
Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:14:11 AM

SCAM COIN LIKE PAYCOIN ORGINAL DEV GONE DON'T BUY INVEST THIS COIN  Grin
HORT

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:20:16 AM

Press, I updated the Proof-of-Stake list here for XRA:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ikUfhQXaWMe8BrfS8QpiO3X86xynoK0U6eLlWpE4wDk/edit?pli=1#gid=306442495

Don't know if anyone uses it anymore, but please check to make sure info I entered is correct. Thanks.
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:22:35 AM

Go back under your rock assFUDDER. You obviously haven't heard of presstab so you must either be an idiot or live under a rock or both. Go cry to your mommy dimwit.
sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:30:51 AM

you are fucking right man,, just pure pump and dump.. after large holder sold all their coins they'll abandon this coin like many other coins..

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:40:13 AM

SCAM COIN LIKE PAYCOIN ORGINAL DEV GONE DON'T BUY INVEST THIS COIN  Grin
you are fucking right man,, just pure pump and dump.. after large holder sold all their coins they'll abandon this coin like many other coins..

lol. You guys may want to do your history lessons in Crypto again. Presstab has been around for many years in Crypto, and is very highly respected in the cryptocurrency community. Yes most all other coins are pump and dump and disappear, not this one. Youll see Wink But, if you dont like this coin, dump it. Youll wish you had not.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:10:26 AM

lol. You guys may want to do your history lessons in Crypto again. Presstab has been around for many years in Crypto, and is very highly respected in the cryptocurrency community. Yes most all other coins are pump and dump and disappear, not this one. Youll see Wink But, if you dont like this coin, dump it. Youll wish you had not.

Vegas

if you want to do private sale of your coins let me know

Go to Hell
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:22:33 AM

I will buy all you have at 30 satoshi!
I only need another 800k to make it an even million!

Peace, Dennis

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 03:21:37 AM

Vegas

Right, if someone wants to FUD, they will need to come up with something better than that.  I ignored this coin at release, ignored it even when I heard Presstab was fixing it because I assumed it was just one-time paid work.  When I figured out he had officially taken it over, I immediately bought in.  I got my coins around 90 satoshis, more expensive than a lot of people paid but even if it dips below that again, I will happily hold and stake.  Even if there is nothing revolutionary about this coin, a steady reliable developer is more than most coins have going for them.
ntsdm

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:42:48 AM

could someone offer their ideas of optimal block size for staking?
sputnik1

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:52:12 AM

Vegas

Right, if someone wants to FUD, they will need to come up with something better than that.  I ignored this coin at release, ignored it even when I heard Presstab was fixing it because I assumed it was just one-time paid work.  When I figured out he had officially taken it over, I immediately bought in.  I got my coins around 90 satoshis, more expensive than a lot of people paid but even if it dips below that again, I will happily hold and stake.  Even if there is nothing revolutionary about this coin, a steady reliable developer is more than most coins have going for them.
you belong to presstab pump group.. then good for you..  Grin

limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:53:21 AM

i kept it for 2000

Go to Hell
sputnik1

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:00:04 AM

i kept it for 2000
2k? dont think will gonna hit that,  200 probably the peak..  Wink Wink

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:11:45 AM

i kept it for 2000
2k? dont think will gonna hit that,  200 probably the peak..  Wink Wink
Sockpuppet accounts actively trolling already...sign of a healthy coin..  Cheesy
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 05:23:56 AM

Vegas

you belong to presstab pump group.. then good for you..  Grin

Presstab pump group?  If such a thing exists then I would not want to be a part of it because they fucking suck at pumping.  Even Hyperstake at it's peak of popularity never did more than a few dozen BTC worth of volume a day.

Like HYP, I expect this one to reward patience and consistent staking.  Slow and steady profit, not 10x in a weekend like some people demand.
Bad Blood

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:39:22 AM

Presstab pump group?  If such a thing exists then I would not want to be a part of it because they fucking suck at pumping.  Even Hyperstake at it's peak of popularity never did more than a few dozen BTC worth of volume a day.

Like HYP, I expect this one to reward patience and consistent staking.  Slow and steady profit, not 10x in a weekend like some people demand.

I actually like that kind of development. A lot less stressful.
Pito001

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:25:07 AM

Presstab pump group?  If such a thing exists then I would not want to be a part of it because they fucking suck at pumping.  Even Hyperstake at it's peak of popularity never did more than a few dozen BTC worth of volume a day.

Like HYP, I expect this one to reward patience and consistent staking.  Slow and steady profit, not 10x in a weekend like some people demand.

I wouldn't say 'demanding'.  Wink I just think this community very optimistic and they have every reason to be. This is nothing like HYP to begin with.
Even Dogecoin started out as a parody/joke on BTC and now look at it... XRA is the first of it's kind and has the potential to do just that as a community takeover with a unique reward system.
The support it's getting so far is truly amazing. With the right approach and successful fork tomorrow this could turn out to be much more than you'd expect.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: