Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRA] RateCoin | PoS | Unique Generous Rewards | Low Supply Inflation  (Read 75062 times)
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:24:55 AM

you don't need a conf. file for the latest wallet. It will work fine without it.
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:27:44 AM

Is that info truly new and up to date? Looks like it is really old based on coin supply and stake diff
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:35:00 AM

It also looks like you block height is way off, mine is 116255 I think you are on the old fork. You need to delete everything in your data folder EXCEPT you wallet.dat and re-download the blockchain
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:53:55 AM

updated wallet and added conf file now wont connect

{
"version" : "v2.0.0.2",
"protocolversion" : 60014,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 161.60018897,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 5270.44575145,
"blocks" : 121547,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 74601318.38801710,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 21.21638181,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1437002012,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

You missed the fork, you will need to resync from scratch. delete peers.dat, blk0001.dat, and blkindex.dat from your data directory and follow the bootstrap instructions from the OP.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:09:04 AM

@Presstab

This may be a stupid question, but

does the 480 max stakes a day also apply to the situation when someone holds for lets say 90 days and then stakes based on the % interest. As of now, the most I can get to stake in 1 day is 8 stakes regardless of amount of blocks etc.

right now I have over 3% of the network weight on my wallet and climbing, my wallet estimates that staking should occur within 1 hour, which yes I know is a guess based on the luck of staking.

just trying to fine tune my wallet.. Smiley

Keep up the Excellent Work!!

"Network weight" is an estimate, and its a bit of a stupid one at that. Its really just based on difficulty and the speed of the blocks. To get an actual network weight we would need to do some more advanced block chain analytics.

XRA diff has gone up quite a bit, and with only 480 a day it can be hard to get as many stakes as you might like.

It might be a good strategy to use some larger blocks and age them a bit to work your way up the brackets. This had 143k XRA and took 14 days to stake, getting 185 minted. If it would have waited two more days it would have bumped up into the higher bracket and minted 317 XRA. The question to figure out is whether you could have spit that block up and staked a min reward 3 times within that period to get more reward. At the moment it might be more profitable to do that, but as diff continues to grow and lots of outputs with lots of stake weight continue to age, I predict large blocks grabbing higher rates will be the most profitable.

This is why I have also created a long term address that I am not going to actively stake. I will at least wait 128 days, if not 256.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:52:05 AM

HyperBlue theme looks reaaaal nice with XRA logo Grin

https://github.com/presstab/ratecoin/commits/master

4x13
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:07:48 AM

HEY!! You have more than me.. Sad Time to buy some more.. Tongue
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 12:16:16 PM

the mix of colors is really awesome! great job

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 02:41:21 PM

Im loving this coin and well presstab is a awesome dev and person but now my stakes say like 12 days  Cheesy instead of what it was  like a few hours what am I doing wrong?

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:44:13 PM

Your doing nothing wrong. The proof is stake difficulty is insanely high. Go into console and type "getdifficulty" :

"proof-of-stake" : 14.21965465

The only way to combat this is structure your coin control to use larger blocks. Use 50,000 or even higher.

Vegas  

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:50:07 PM

Your doing nothing wrong. The proof is stake difficulty is insanely high. Go into console and type "getdifficulty" :

The only way to combat this is structure your coin control to use larger blocks. Use 50,000 or even higher.

Vegas  

Yes there is nothing wrong. We have just seen a large increase in difficulty since the fork.

A few things are at play making difficulty rise:
- 3 minute blocks so that there are only about 480 stakes network wide per day. This means you are competing with everyone to grab one of those.
- Lots of people that bought in and created blocks at the same time, all of which are gaining more and more stake weight by the day.

The good part about this is that high difficulty means a very secure network, and also that the max days to accumulate weight is 256 days. So a small block of 1,000 XRA could potentially reach 256,000 weight if you are patient enough. My suggestion would be to use at least 4-5k blocks and let those age and build weight for 15-20 days. Or you can always go the long term route and lock away some big blocks of 100k or so and move up the rate brackets. I have an address for both strategies.

Here is a chart to show the upward direction of the difficulty

TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 03:00:12 PM

Vegas 

Ok thats cool not a problem thanks for the timely response Vegas and Presstab I thought that may be the issue Time to get some more coins Cheesy

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:03:29 PM

ya, its not a bad thing at all as it keeps inflation down and causes people to buy more, thus raising the price.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 04:19:14 PM

In average I stake 4 times a day during night time (europe zone), with block size ~ 2000xra. It seems that lot of people shutdown their wallet while sleeping  Smiley
I never stacked during day time.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
stepmike

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:34:11 PM

In average I stake 4 times a day during night time (europe zone), with block size ~ 2000xra. It seems that lot of people shutdown their wallet while sleeping  Smiley

next night all will not shutdown wallets  Grin
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 05:38:15 PM

next night all will not shutdown wallets  Grin
lol

btw it's not a big problem, while I've only few blocks available with high coin age Smiley I'll wait august when most people is in holiday  Cool

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
robzxxx

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:44:50 PM

what happen with block? im has transfer xra from bittrex to c-cex but my xra coin is not arrived. help me
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:43:47 PM

what happen with block? im has transfer xra from bittrex to c-cex but my xra coin is not arrived. help me

took about 10 min for my withdrawal to come trough, ttrex might of been doing some backend work.

Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:55:40 PM

Love the new look Press keep up the good work. Fish
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:36:55 PM

Love the new look Press keep up the good work. Fish

coincidentally, this is the same theme I use for my HYP wallet Smiley

Looking forward to see how Presstabs experimental address is going to stake with various locked rates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: