Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRA] RateCoin | PoS | Unique Generous Rewards | Low Supply Inflation  (Read 75061 times)
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:50:22 PM

I thought about buying some, but not sure yet. Certainly good to be involved in at least in one of your projects

If you are interested in XRA, firstly consider that its best for long term oriented stakers. I have my first round of coins that are just about to pass 128 days old and move into the 17.08% bracket Smiley

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:25:35 PM

Well you got me beat on that my oldest is 102  now. I had split and moved around some stuff and i somehow restarted my age. but I do have one potential rewards in the 6k range. Fish
DashCoinInfo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:42:08 PM

1btc = 1 million XRA. Good time to jump on it.
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:30:16 AM

We are on another Exchange.. Check it out!!

https://btcpool.exchange/
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:40:28 AM

Interesting. Is this exchange new? Anyone used it before?

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:49:26 AM

Interesting. Is this exchange new? Anyone used it before?

Oh nice! I mean, dang it, the volume spreads.

4x13
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:06:05 AM

The exchange has been around for almost a year, but hasn't advertised yet.. Looks nice, No clutter. The Dev seems really nice, Just needs more volume...  Grin Grin
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:56:07 PM

The exchange has been around for almost a year, but hasn't advertised yet.. Looks nice, No clutter. The Dev seems really nice, Just needs more volume...  Grin Grin

Good to know. I threw a little bit of HYP on there for now, might throw over some XRA as well. I don't see an API there though at first glance so I am not sure if I can list their books onto markets pages on presstab.pw

4x13
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:25:28 PM

their API is in development, hopefully soon to be completed Paul says
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:01:49 AM

their API is in development, hopefully soon to be completed Paul says

Is it the same guy that was running igotspots exchange?

notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:46:21 AM

Yeah stay clear....the pool guys is okay however his past partner messed it up or I should say continues to mess with the altcoin community
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:41:41 AM

Yes, he own's the hosting company and his old partner supplied a version of exchange software used on gorilla.exchange. My understanding is that the present exchange is not the same exchange software. I am not aware of any other involvement. I can get him in here if you have concerns.
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:03:48 AM

Yes, he own's the hosting company and his old partner supplied a version of exchange software used on gorilla.exchange. My understanding is that the present exchange is not the same exchange software. I am not aware of any other involvement. I can get him in here if you have concerns.

I am not one to hassle someone about politics when they are probably working their ass off coding Tongue I hope good luck to the exchange and am happy to see both XRA and HYP added there, and look forward to porting the API to presstab.pw when its available.

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:03:59 PM

I am interested in making some very unique and fun protocol changes to XRA. Of course I will want the full support of the community to do this, and I won't be releasing all of the details right at this second. But I plan on getting a good functional testnet up and running and testing out the new protocol I want to run Smiley

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:07:09 PM

I am interested in making some very unique and fun protocol changes to XRA.
Of course I will want the full support of the community to do this, and I won't be releasing all of the details right at this second.

All right, what did you thought with your volcanic mind?
At least some clues to make us fantasize?

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:59:55 PM

Of course I will want the full support of the community to do this, and I won't be releasing all of the details right at this second.

I will warn you not to build this branch yet, because it is jumbled full of testnet only purely test only code (and may corrupt your valid chain if you launch this wallet on the mainnet). https://github.com/presstab/ratecoin/tree/voting

What I would love to do is turn XRA into a fully dynamic coin, that can change parameters on the fly without any hard forks. It will be up to the stakers to insert their votes into their minted block and then the coin will change according to the votes. For example I will be preliminarily be testing this with stake rate, but I believe it could also be applied to min/max stake weight age, block time target, etc.

Will of course take some heavy testneting first.

incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:55:42 PM

I will warn you not to build this branch yet, because it is jumbled full of testnet only purely test only code (and may corrupt your valid chain if you launch this wallet on the mainnet). https://github.com/presstab/ratecoin/tree/voting

What I would love to do is turn XRA into a fully dynamic coin, that can change parameters on the fly without any hard forks. It will be up to the stakers to insert their votes into their minted block and then the coin will change according to the votes. For example I will be preliminarily be testing this with stake rate, but I believe it could also be applied to min/max stake weight age, block time target, etc.

Very interesting, can stake rate be defined to go up or down based on tot supply - amount on a burned coin address and some other parameters?
IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:57:50 PM

Very interesting, can stake rate be defined to go up or down based on tot supply - amount on a burned coin address and some other parameters?
IW

Of course it could, but what I have in mind is different. Each user would set a setting in their wallet with their preferred stake rate, and when they mint a block their vote is added to the voting pool. The rate will be calculated using an average of something like the last 100 staked blocks votes.

incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:05:44 PM

IW

Of course it could, but what I have in mind is different. Each user would set a setting in their wallet with their preferred stake rate, and when they mint a block their vote is added to the voting pool. The rate will be calculated using an average of something like the last 100 staked blocks votes.
Thank you, i think i see where you are going with this.
IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:36:11 PM

Ok, I remain still.

I read your description, and my imagination has already started to ride.  Grin
The idea of changing dynamically the parameters of the wallet, is very attractive.

I have a few questions, but I risk of being very long, confusing and tedious.

Perhaps it is better in PM, so only one will suffer.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: