Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRA] RateCoin | PoS | Unique Generous Rewards | Low Supply Inflation  (Read 75062 times)
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:55:31 PM

Crypto markets never cease to amaze me Cool

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
ReydeApio

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:22:30 PM

If it's spiking like that on the exchanges it's on I wonder what it'll do when it hits Cryptsy.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 12:46:18 PM

its always fun to see your higher placed orders vanished after a week Smiley thx presstab for bringing smile in our pockets and on our faces at start of long weekend

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:39:31 AM

Thanks Presstab for this great takeover, your work is always amazing!

Many dev should take your job for example here!

It's just my opinion! But Presstab is the best!
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:08:29 AM

Hi Presstab,

Can you take a look at block 132539 in the explorer.
All the rest are minting 100 XRA but that one seems to have minted 201.52 XRA
That doesn't seem right, and I checked back the previous 500 blocks and all are 100 XRA (or near enough).
It just seems weird that that block has double the standard POS reward?

Thanks, and apologies in advance if there has already been an explanation that I missed Smiley
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:51:21 AM

Hi Presstab,

That doesn't seem right, and I checked back the previous 500 blocks and all are 100 XRA (or near enough).

Thanks, and apologies in advance if there has already been an explanation that I missed Smiley

That's normal. The stake rewards increase with the age of the coins. On this block 132539 the input stake is 72,080.48 coins with an age of 20.16 Days
More coin age, more rewards! And if your stake reward is below 100XRA, you'll receive 100XRA (minimum stake reward).
If you look on the stake address, you'll notice that this address has splitted block of 36k 72k 144k coins.
Nice strategy Smiley

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:48:55 PM

Hi Presstab,

That's normal. The stake rewards increase with the age of the coins. On this block 132539 the input stake is 72,080.48 coins with an age of 20.16 Days
More coin age, more rewards! And if your stake reward is below 100XRA, you'll receive 100XRA (minimum stake reward).
If you look on the stake address, you'll notice that this address has splitted block of 36k 72k 144k coins.
Nice strategy Smiley
Thanks for the quick reply, I knew it would be something I wasn't aware of......
I wish I had blocks that big Smiley Is it wrong to have input envy???
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 12:55:02 PM

Hi Presstab,

Nice strategy Smiley
Thanks for the quick reply, I knew it would be something I wasn't aware of......
I wish I had blocks that big Smiley Is it wrong to have input envy???

There are many strategies and who knows what's the best one!
Having big blocks means increase the probability to stake with that block in less time. But it's only a matter of probability Smiley
It doesn't means that you stake in less time: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/block.php?blockhash=fbe02b94e9ccea4af97a4c1aee5e32ce0443bcb723d43cd8d5d825c7fd0404c8

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 01:23:50 PM

A second pump in few days.. great moves on the market!  Wink

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Testudo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:46:55 PM

Only 150 sat. +... pff... :=)
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:39:37 PM

As I understand when I lock coins inside wallet that prevent blocks spilt to small but stop staking too?
This option for accumulating coin age?

Scaccomatt0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 06:11:26 PM

As I understand when I lock coins inside wallet that prevent blocks spilt to small but stop staking too?
You can use coin control to split a big block into small blocks.
By locking the block, it prevent the block to stake and it accumulate age. Locking block has nothing to do with splitting the block  Wink

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:10:59 PM

You can use coin control to split a big block into small blocks.
By locking the block, it prevent the block to stake and it accumulate age. Locking block has nothing to do with splitting the block  Wink

Yes and also the block is only locked in terms of staking, not in terms of transactions.

Speaking of locked blocks, mine are growing nicely Cool

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:50:13 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 12:23:47 AM by Xmm

Seems too small block size. What You think?

And why age 21.9 and still 100 reward?

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:44:40 AM

Seems too small block size. What You think?

And why age 21.9 and still 100 reward?

You are in the ~5% annual bracket until it bumps up at 32 days to the next bracket. To calculate your reward you multiply the coin amount × 0.05 \365×21 it is less than 100 at the moment still.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 04:54:39 PM

You are in the ~5% annual bracket until it bumps up at 32 days to the next bracket. To calculate your reward you multiply the coin amount × 0.05 \365×21 it is less than 100 at the moment still.

Cool this will help to determine optimum block aize , honestly I'm envy from your block and stake reward which you shared here few posts back

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:27:35 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 07:04:18 PM by Kushedout

Top 6 Addresses claimed on the rich list Smiley

now we need #7 and #10 to claim theirs for a sweet looking rich list Wink

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/richlist.php

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:07:41 PM

Frankly speaking, you guys who held 6, 7 million coins shud send some coins to exchange and give a chance for further distribution so everybody can get their hands on XRA while it is still at this price!!

As i know this coin was dumped hard originally and super takeover after that, most of coins are in limited hands so give a chance for more fairer distribution. I had half a million coins but i sold some just to distribute it among other traders, not that i dont wanna hold and make more profit but too much greed is not my thing. I want good coins to reach in many hands possible so It is just my opinion., dont take an offence  Smiley
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:20:37 PM

Frankly speaking, you guys who held 6, 7 million coins shud send some coins to exchange and give a chance for further distribution so everybody can get their hands on XRA while it is still at this price!!

As i know this coin was dumped hard originally and super takeover after that, most of coins are in limited hands so give a chance for more fairer distribution. I had half a million coins but i sold some just to distribute it among other traders, not that i dont wanna hold and make more profit but too much greed is not my thing. I want good coins to reach in many hands possible so It is just my opinion., dont take an offence  Smiley

Easier said than done my friend! XRA, as described in the OP, is designed to hold and stake for extended periods of time. This means that many people are locking their coins away for months before unlocking them to stake (I personally am going for at least 128 days for some of my locked coins, maybe even hit the top bracket at 256 days). Since their are so many locked up coins, and also the fact that the inflation rate of the supply is pretty low, means that there is typically going to be upward pressure on the coin's price. The sell book is limited, but still accessible to the typical investor. Right now for example you can 175,000 XRA for under 600 sats on bittrex, or 30,000 for under 600 sats on yobit. 600 sats is still a discount in my opinion, market cap would still only be at 460 bitcoin ($110,000 USD). 

But I do share your pain. I have had some buy orders sitting and waiting for some dumpers and... the dumpers never came Cry I am left with a much smaller % of the total supply than I want.

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:45:30 PM

Easier said than done my friend! XRA, as described in the OP, is designed to hold and stake for extended periods of time. This means that many people are locking their coins away for months before unlocking them to stake (I personally am going for at least 128 days for some of my locked coins, maybe even hit the top bracket at 256 days). Since their are so many locked up coins, and also the fact that the inflation rate of the supply is pretty low, means that there is typically going to be upward pressure on the coin's price. The sell book is limited, but still accessible to the typical investor. Right now for example you can 175,000 XRA for under 600 sats on bittrex, or 30,000 for under 600 sats on yobit. 600 sats is still a discount in my opinion, market cap would still only be at 460 bitcoin ($110,000 USD). 

But I do share your pain. I have had some buy orders sitting and waiting for some dumpers and... the dumpers never came Cry I am left with a much smaller % of the total supply than I want.
You got enough coins already lol Give chance to other people now Wink
Fair enough response, I'm locking some coins for long time as well but equally wanted this coin to be distributed to the masses and also become more meaningful than just a digit that we are holding hard and staking for future profit. I never own hyperstake but so many function on XRA wallet i like, made my life easy lol splitting blocks and all. Its the best one i have ever seen. Im waiting for good times in 2016  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: