Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM]  (Read 98053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:23:25 PM

Update per 2 Oct 2015:

This is Raise Only Market, sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell.
- max wall size: 0.01000001 btc
- max sell order size: 0.01000001 btc
- minimal step between new orders: 0.00000100
- max 2 open for sell allowed for ROM market

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Exit point? NEVER
I think people are buying waiting for when the market will be normal again and they can dump

I did some calculations, i had 1,000,000 YOVI coins but i have sold them. Based on the current rules it would take me at least 100 years to sell all my coins Cheesy

YOVI coin is a good coin for small investors, investors that only own 0.02, max 0.20 BTC in YOVI coin, as then you will be able to sell your coins, but people that has something like 100,000 YOVI coins will have to wait years to sell all their coins.

So point is: Good improvement by Yobit to change it back to ROM for YOVI but only small investors will profit, i mean really small investors. From the moment you have to sell 2 BTC in YOVI coins it will already take 10 months....

But then again, how many YOVI investors have less then 0.50 BTC, 90%? so it is good for 90% of the people , but the change in YOVI won't put big investors in the game as they cannot wait 100 years to get sell their coins.

So in fact i'm happy that i sold all my coins, not planning to life 100 years Cheesy

yes but its good to throw your money at it, the amount that you dont need. whether you it take 50 or 100 years youl be getting profit any way. who says no to profit. 1st thing is 1st get what you put in back. the rest can take its time.

would you say no if someone offered you 1000 usd a month for next 100 years. point is once you have your initial investment youl be getting payments like forever.

My 1,000,000 coins would be worth now 550 BTC, and based on the solds already 1000 BTC. It allow me to sell 0.20 a month or 2.4 BTC per year, so we are already at 250 years Smiley I've paid around 2.5 BTC for all my coins, so if i still hold them (but i sold everything) then i have to wait 1 year to run break even... that is a long waiting time in altcoin world, and then i already need to be lucky that trading isn't drying up as it is already decreasing little by little. As i said good/perfect idea for small players, sucks for bigger players Smiley

not really your calculations are wrong. yobit only allows 20 sell orders at any given one time. but once those orders are being bought you an place them again. ive already sold 0.48btc.

so you have 20 sell orders then say 5 orders get sold then you can place another 5. its not limited to 20 per month. you can do 200 a month no limit but just 20 sell orders at one time if your platinum.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:24:47 PM

Update per 2 Oct 2015:

This is Raise Only Market, sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Exit point? NEVER
I think people are buying waiting for when the market will be normal again and they can dump

I did some calculations, i had 1,000,000 YOVI coins but i have sold them. Based on the current rules it would take me at least 100 years to sell all my coins Cheesy

YOVI coin is a good coin for small investors, investors that only own 0.02, max 0.20 BTC in YOVI coin, as then you will be able to sell your coins, but people that has something like 100,000 YOVI coins will have to wait years to sell all their coins.

So point is: Good improvement by Yobit to change it back to ROM for YOVI but only small investors will profit, i mean really small investors. From the moment you have to sell 2 BTC in YOVI coins it will already take 10 months....

But then again, how many YOVI investors have less then 0.50 BTC, 90%? so it is good for 90% of the people , but the change in YOVI won't put big investors in the game as they cannot wait 100 years to get sell their coins.

So in fact i'm happy that i sold all my coins, not planning to life 100 years Cheesy

yes but its good to throw your money at it, the amount that you dont need. whether you it take 50 or 100 years youl be getting profit any way. who says no to profit. 1st thing is 1st get what you put in back. the rest can take its time.

would you say no if someone offered you 1000 usd a month for next 100 years. point is once you have your initial investment youl be getting payments like forever.

My 1,000,000 coins would be worth now 550 BTC, and based on the solds already 1000 BTC. It allow me to sell 0.20 a month or 2.4 BTC per year, so we are already at 250 years Smiley I've paid around 2.5 BTC for all my coins, so if i still hold them (but i sold everything) then i have to wait 1 year to run break even... that is a long waiting time in altcoin world, and then i already need to be lucky that trading isn't drying up as it is already decreasing little by little. As i said good/perfect idea for small players, sucks for bigger players Smiley

not really your calculations are wrong. yobit only allows 20 sell orders at any given one time. but once those orders are being bought you an place them again. ive already sold 0.48btc.

so you have 20 sell orders then say 5 orders get sold then you can place another 5. its not limited to 20 per month. you can do 200 a month no limit but just 20 sell orders at one time if your platinum.

mmm, i thought it was 20 sell orders per month Smiley
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:27:23 PM

once i have my original investment of 0.86btc out then i could careless how long the rest takes as its all free anyway

Indeed, slots are already full till 125k, for 5 BTC.... when we check the volume after the big pump i think it can take up to 10 days to hit this 125k and then people only sold 0.01 BTC, none of them have 0.20 BTC sell orders, so when those hit the market it will decrease the speed of moving higher and then the question is, what will happen? Will the small investors buy coins or not, as i don't expect a big investors to buy any coins because it takes too long to get out... original problem with previous ROM version.

its a long thing not short thing. but if its guaranteed people will wait. only 6 btc to 100k and to increase every 100k it would need 10btc right which is not alot. like i said original investment out first the rest take your tim

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:28:18 PM

Update per 2 Oct 2015:

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Exit point? NEVER

mmm, i thought it was 20 sell orders per month Smiley

that what i thought. 20 orders a month my grandkids grandkids would be selling my coins but no limit but just 20 sell orders at one time

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:29:22 PM

Grin I just bought a Platinum status accidently, if even didn't ask you the question if you want to pay or not, when you press the button it just update it and you lose 0.20 BTC Smiley Now i'm Platinum on YOVI, great....

What can you do with those bonusses... maybe that is something worth Cheesy Not planning to buy any YOVI coins Cheesy
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:32:05 PM

Grin I just bought a Platinum status accidently, if even didn't ask you the question if you want to pay or not, when you press the button it just update it and you lose 0.20 BTC Smiley Now i'm Platinum on YOVI, great....

What can you do with those bonusses... maybe that is something worth Cheesy Not planning to buy any YOVI coins Cheesy

I think that even if you're platinum or gold, how you can sell YOVI if all the spots are taken to 600k sat?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:35:00 PM

I think that even if you're platinum or gold, how you can sell YOVI if all the spots are taken to 600k sat?

i see orders taken only to 108k from there you can place orders. like i said before get your original investment and then chill for example if someone buy now most likely before 500k he gets his investment back and then from there your laughing same thing who buys at 500k. its a good idea only thing is will the exchange last. as long as i get investment back all smiles.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:37:28 PM

As i said before yobit need to change something with rom,  this gonna take ages to sold some bigger amounts. Maybe rise sell limit to 0.1btc, or 0.25btc, or rise sell limit when we pass some satoshi line, for example every 10.000 satoshi 0.2btc.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:02:30 PM

i think current limits are ok. price increases attract investment. higher limit will slow rise

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:25:11 PM

Just a suggestion
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:00:24 PM

As i said before yobit need to change something with rom,  this gonna take ages to sold some bigger amounts. Maybe rise sell limit to 0.1btc, or 0.25btc, or rise sell limit when we pass some satoshi line, for example every 10.000 satoshi 0.2btc.

It is something they should consider, but i think that best would be 0.1btc Limit and only 1 Sell order/free user
Erkallys
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:32:57 PM

I love this coin  Grin ! Yesterday I made a 3x profit ! Ok, it wasn't with big amounts, but a win is still cool in the cryptocurrencies world in which you can lose everything so quickly  Wink ! I'm sad I sold so early, I could have done a 9x profit  Sad...
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:11:23 PM

It will take years to sell this coin at the rate we are 0.01 it will get to one coin for 0.01 what then .....i like the coin ....is there going to b some change as we go to how we can sell it  .....

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

badam

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:13:06 PM

It will take years to sell this coin at the rate we are 0.01 it will get to one coin for 0.01 what then .....

Then you can sell less then 1 coin of course Tongue
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:15:59 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 01:18:38 AM by hashmaster1

It will take years to sell this coin at the rate we are 0.01 it will get to one coin for 0.01 what then .....

I know but think of it eventually what AFTER IT UNDER 1 COIN per sell order... .....

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

badam

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:24:43 PM

I know but think of it eventually what AFTER IT UNDER 1 COIN .....

It does not matter. People usually have a bad perception about this coin. When your account balance says you have 1-10-100-200BTC wort of yovi of course everyone wants to get that amount. But it is not our achievement that it has that worth. It is rom's markets that has these rules which i believe that will be changed once the exchange will reach a higher overall BTC volume. Just think about if they wouldn't set any limits, then the first price would have 1000s of BTC worth coins for sale and nobody could get anything from it. Yovi is a long term investment if you can't wait that time just wait until it will switch to a normal market again(i am more than sure that it will happen sooner or later) and you can dump your coins, or if you are ready to wait just sit back and watch what is happening and hope that the exchange grows
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:28:23 AM

along with the popularity of the exchange helping yovi to rise dont forgt yovi will be rolling other services to which are to be paid via yovi so price will rise nicely with that too
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:41:03 PM

So i noticed your deleting post, nice one. I guess that means your actually monitoring your thread now. Good news for Yovi. You should take the time to say something on here in between the times you need money. you left the coin dead for months people asking for updates you said nothing. Then you delete the sell orders now you delete post here. Yobit is the armpit of the Crypto world. That is all
Atomictie

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:49:34 PM

one of my post was deleted too, seems like they don't like specific questions about the impossibility of selling yovi, what they think that people didn't know that?
Dave Wilkinson

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:50:46 PM

i only have 123btc in my yobit acc now  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: