Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM]  (Read 98053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:31:48 AM

This coin is still Shit cant wait for it to hit 1 Satoshi  Cheesy
It's ROM so it will never hit 1 satoshi even if you wait for years. The price will just be stucked with it's current price of no one else buy it or if yobit decides to open thw market again or restart the rom which I don't think they will ever do.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:05:16 PM

will never hit 1 satoshi unless its released from ROM, and since its Yobits coin even if it does ever hit 1 they will pull some shit and freeze the market and reset price or some crap.
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:39:31 PM

will never hit 1 satoshi unless its released from ROM, and since its Yobits coin even if it does ever hit 1 they will pull some shit and freeze the market and reset price or some crap.

Yobit unfreezed the Rom market once, really hope they will do it again.

This way Yovi will go nowhere.
EpyxZ

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:11:18 PM

Yobit unfreezed the Rom market once, really hope they will do it again.

This way Yovi will go nowhere.

The moment they remove rom and open deposits the market would crash to 1 sat. There are millions of yovi outside yobit (trading at around 100 sat on other echanges). Yobit made the mistake of allowing withdrawls and having pos.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:16:33 PM

you cant deposit, you cant withdraw, so only the Yovi that are left to sell are on the exchange. They did stop selling the Bonus program few weeks back. They need to pump both rom markets and let all the Bonus people sell their coin, then they would have the ability to change some of this without defrauding everyone who bought into the Bonus program.
EpyxZ

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:28:49 PM

you cant deposit, you cant withdraw, so only the Yovi that are left to sell are on the exchange. They did stop selling the Bonus program few weeks back. They need to pump both rom markets and let all the Bonus people sell their coin, then they would have the ability to change some of this without defrauding everyone who bought into the Bonus program.

A few months ago you could withdraw yovi though. Yovi is most likely perma trapped in ROM and withdraw/deposits disabled. I dont think yobit will ever let go of its reigns on yovi. Who knows. :p Would love to see an admin/tech/owner from yobit address some of the questions about yovi. But again I doubt that will ever happen.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:53:40 PM

A few months ago you could withdraw yovi though. Yovi is most likely perma trapped in ROM and withdraw/deposits disabled. I dont think yobit will ever let go of its reigns on yovi. Who knows. :p Would love to see an admin/tech/owner from yobit address some of the questions about yovi. But again I doubt that will ever happen.

Didn't realise that you couldn't withdraw YOVI now either. Thought only deposits were disabled, looks like the game changes every now and then. I guess if more people withdraw it reduces the total amount of money available on the site so they are keeping it locked in. That means that the time between placing an order and selling will be slightly increased as some people were taking the coin out of circulation of the ROM.
EpyxZ

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:59:40 PM

Didn't realise that you couldn't withdraw YOVI now either. Thought only deposits were disabled, looks like the game changes every now and then. I guess if more people withdraw it reduces the total amount of money available on the site so they are keeping it locked in. That means that the time between placing an order and selling will be slightly increased as some people were taking the coin out of circulation of the ROM.

One of my concerns (among many) with yovi is that those who withdrew it (or purchased on another exchange) have been staking it. Now my question is is yobit have staking enabled for yovi. If they do then yobit owns probably 60% of all yovi on yobit meaning most orders are not users orders but yobits.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:07:29 PM

One of my concerns (among many) with yovi is that those who withdrew it (or purchased on another exchange) have been staking it. Now my question is is yobit have staking enabled for yovi. If they do then yobit owns probably 60% of all yovi on yobit meaning most orders are not users orders but yobits.

Will be interesting to see, maybe the block explorer for Yovi may shed light onto how many are being staked, if we know the PoS reward size and the total number of YOVI on the market we could probably work out if more are being staked, we could probably also do that by checking the size of the wallets affiliated to Yobit over time (especially if they store it all in one wallet - which if they are staking - they would most likely be).Or simply, if the total YOVI in the order book are continually growing.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:45:41 PM

For what you are using this coin? Why can't you get them back to exchange?
In my case I am just trying to sell out the remaining YOVI coins I bought cheap before. To some I don't know what reason they have to still be buying this coin. I notice recently tho that volume is 0 ad no is currently trading it. I have heard beforethat it can be used to pay in adding new coin , I'm not sure tho.
You are right there. The price didn't budge for a couple of days. The YOVI market has certainly slowed down over the last week or so. I'm around 20 orders away from my YOVI being sold.
Just a couple of orders away from my orders being sold now - YOVI has been almost dead since the BTC price started hiking.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:14:42 PM

My YOVI sell has order now been filled. It took 76 days from buy to sell. I bought at 0.0040327 and sold at 0.00487400, a 20.86% increase. My initial estimate was that it would take 60 days to fill, and the last month was very slow. I'm not sure if I'll buy any more though.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:43:34 AM

My YOVI sell has order now been filled. It took 76 days from buy to sell. I bought at 0.0040327 and sold at 0.00487400, a 20.86% increase. My initial estimate was that it would take 60 days to fill, and the last month was very slow. I'm not sure if I'll buy any more though.
  Yea it takes a long time. I wonder why anybody would buy?
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:00:52 AM

just waiting opened YOVI in general market again Smiley
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:02:39 AM

Shoutout to YOVI for giving me a nice gift of .02 every now and then when I check up on Yobit. It's the .001 investment that just keeps on giving Smiley
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:26:47 AM

Shoutout to YOVI for giving me a nice gift of .02 every now and then when I check up on Yobit. It's the .001 investment that just keeps on giving Smiley
looks like markwt is not moving. I wonder what happens to all the holders. Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:18:19 AM

looks like markwt is not moving. I wonder what happens to all the holders. Grin
Think its good for those who got in early as they will already get their initial investment back, more of a risk for those buying now. I'm sure at some stage it will get to a point where its no longer profitable as investment dries up and funds are just hanging - not sure when that point will be.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:01:34 PM

Yovi is moving again.. another two sells. slowing selling two orders at a time. This needs a lot of patient for sure. Good Luck!
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:27:02 PM

Yovi is moving again.. another two sells. slowing selling two orders at a time. This needs a lot of patient for sure. Good Luck!

You got 2 sells?  congrats on getting to the top. Would have figured over the last year that yobit would hype or do something with its own coin. Someday we'll get services for yovi exchange :p

Congrats on the sells again Smiley
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:58:56 PM

You got 2 sells?  congrats on getting to the top. Would have figured over the last year that yobit would hype or do something with its own coin. Someday we'll get services for yovi exchange :p

I'm out of YOVI now - I worked out that with each cycle it will take longer and longer to complete as the same amount of YOVI exist but they are valued at a higher amount meaning each slot gradually takes less and less YOVI - meaning each YOVI needs more and more BTC to be sold - but the same number of YOVI still exists in the market. I think it will still be profitable for at least a year - but too much risk for me to buy more. I can make more of a percentage on other coins in 3 months (although that's not guaranteed)
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:00:31 PM

Congratualations on becoming a Senior member BTW EpyxZ - you might want to change your Yobit signature before they notice =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: