Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM]  (Read 98053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 590

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

holy, whats happening, 6.6BTC in the last 24hrs Cheesy

That's cool..I bought 8 yovi a couple weeks back so i guess in a year or so I might just make a bit of pocket money for some xmas shopping lol by the time I am able to sell them lol..but it's moving..  Grin
That is if it keeps moving by then. I still have 120+ yovi and by then I'll be rich lol.

That's cool..I bought 8 yovi a couple weeks back so i guess in a year or so I might just make a bit of pocket money for some xmas shopping lol by the time I am able to sell them lol..but it's moving..  Grin

just done another burn out!!!

Waiting for my orders to be completed today. Wish this will continue for atleast a week I may be able to get 1 btc from this coin ha!

But need a lot of time to sell it, yes maybe this is a good invesment in the long term
but hard to get a slot order in wall.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:31:53 PM

Do you have any of it listed for sale right now? Since you can only sell in batches of .02 at a time it's probably best to continually sell to make a bit of your money back gradually over time. Although volume is great and things are going swell right now, it's important to remember that the higher up the price reaches, the harder it'll be to resell (since less volume needed per order, more orders will be placed in between your current and future orders after you sell).

With that being said, just had another batch go through last night. I'm up to 1800% return on BTC investment, which is probably closer to 4000% when you factor in fluctuations in BTC/USD. Not bad at all if you ask me.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:01:50 AM

The hype is over now. Yovis trading volume dropped to 2 and the market is currently not moving again. I'm only 15 orders away to get my batch sold this time.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

The hype is over now. Yovis trading volume dropped to 2 and the market is currently not moving again. I'm only 15 orders away to get my batch sold this time.
i agree...
all is cooling down!!

we need to wait a lot!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:07:54 PM

i agree...
all is cooling down!!

we need to wait a lot!!!

Once bitcoin at $2000 USD. ROM will move alot faster because it will be more attractive in term of USD amount and worth the waiting.
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:48:40 AM

cooling down and hype is over is nothing but koala bearish attitudes, let the bulls take control lol  Grin Grin
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

i agree...
all is cooling down!!

we need to wait a lot!!!
It was back to 4+ volume today and moving fast again. Looks like I'll be able to sell 2 more orders today. Do you think it's worth to purchase an upgrade to sell more orders at a time?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

i agree...
all is cooling down!!

we need to wait a lot!!!
It was back to 4+ volume today and moving fast again. Looks like I'll be able to sell 2 more orders today. Do you think it's worth to purchase an upgrade to sell more orders at a time?

No one can tell the volume in the future. Everybody will do very well with two sells if average above 3 btc daily. You can do the math 20 sells will be extraordinary profit but I doubt it the volume can keep up at above 3 btc daily for the next 30 days.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

it's too hard to found sell order in wall
and max 2 order sell are only allowed to place in order sell.
cold_nebula

Activity: 312
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

Yovi pleases me the last two weeks. I made a good profit. Despite the periodic reduction in volume, it continues to move forward and I hope that it will be as long as possible.  Smiley

You can increase the ROM limits.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

i bought 50 yovi on cryptopia and send to yobit  Grin
i had only 4 yovi on yobit , so who know if i m able to sell more than 4

and yes you can send to yobit if you know your yovi address, (lucky i tested my address before they close deposit)

Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:23:10 AM

How can you upgrade? I tried to upgrade from the bonus program but it says temporally disabled

Is there any other way to upgrade?
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:50:10 AM

How can you upgrade? I tried to upgrade from the bonus program but it says temporally disabled

I only know thru the bonus not also sure if there are any other way.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:12:09 PM

Yovi pleases me the last two weeks. I made a good profit. Despite the periodic reduction in volume, it continues to move forward and I hope that it will be as long as possible.  Smiley

Unfortunately no...
ROM bonus are disabled...
and i think they will no more enabled...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 12:20:50 PM

Unfortunately no...
ROM bonus are disabled...
and i think they will no more enabled...

What the reason yobit disabled to increase the rom limits?
if they will no more enable it, only maximal 2 open for sell allowed in wall.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

Yobit is one weird exchange only they and god know why they do anything lol.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:06:57 PM

why they do things the way they do......... is that they want more bitcoins.
some do that with integrity... some do not
cold_nebula

Activity: 312
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:16:11 PM

Sorry, probably bonus programm already off. But this opportunity was earlier.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:19:27 PM

Sorry, probably bonus programm already off. But this opportunity was earlier.

i can confirm...
i checked right now...
all ROM BONUS are disabled...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

why they do things the way they do......... is that they want more bitcoins.
some do that with integrity... some do not

Agreed, the exchange is all about money and greed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: