Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 11:18:14 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unitus (UIS) - Superior Blockchain Technology: 1st Multi-Algo Merge-Mined  (Read 68123 times)
Bee Cho Chen

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 04:46:18 AM by Bee Cho Chen

Surprise Update!

Unitus Appreciation Day!

By community demand, the 5th of every month will be Unitus Appreciation Day! On Unitus Appreciation Day, community members will either, A: Point their miners to our dev donation address or B: Send whatever they mined that day to our dev donation address. If you don't mine and want to participate, feel free to donate any amount.

This is all OPTIONAL, of course; and was brought up and voted on by the community in our discord server.

Any donations are greatly appreciated.

Dev Donation Address: UaZDHXtUR5ieGcZZmT4mSMEjQCin9icdBA

Team Promotions!

I BeeChoChen will now be taking over duties as the official Project Manager. This now gives nzsquirrell more time for development since he was the interim project manager. Ravenholmzombies is now the new Community Manager and will be taking over my prior tasks. These decisions were made with the best interest of Unitus in mind.

Make sure to join the community on discord if you have not done so yet. https://discord.gg/G3uHa32

The March community update is also still due for the 7th. So make sure to check that out

Exciting times ahead Smiley
vkin

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

Congrats BeeChoChen! Looking forward to the continued progress.
petrserebrennikov321

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

Leaders are already outlined that will show good growth this year. UIS among them
Dizarek73

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

Great news for Beechochen!!! Waiting for incoming news! GO UIS!
LilDonkey

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

The merge mining function is really cool, mined about 30 Unitus when I was mining Vertcoin!
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:36:27 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:12:10 PM by Bee Cho Chen

Unitus March 2018 Monthly Update (Rebranding, Exchanges + more!)

Rebranding

We would like to officially announce that we will be doing a rebranding. New logo, website, wallet design, whitepaper, roadmap, etc. We will however be sticking with the name "Unitus". You can expect the rebranding to be taking place very soon. So be on the lookout for that

Marketing

Once we are in the process of the rebranding we will exponentially increase our marketing attack. Expect the following plus much more:

- Paid press releases
- Professional marketing and explanation videos
- Signature campaign
- Logo campaign
- Good bounty program
- Much much more

Development

I already touched up on some things above, "New logo, website, wallet design, whitepaper, roadmap" coming very soon

- Progress is being made with PoS implementation. WIth PoS you can earn extra UIS just from holding them in your wallet. Still on track for Q2 2018

- Progress is being made with electrum wallet

- We have added a new merge mining pool recently for MONA. I will link them under the "mining" section.

Dev donation fund - Address: UaZDHXtUR5ieGcZZmT4mSMEjQCin9icdBA

We have received 7500 UIS in the 1 week it has been open. Thanks to everyone who donated!

Funds will be voted on for what to use them for. Any amount donated is greatly appreciated

Mining

UIS Appreciation Day! - By community demand we have made the 5th of every month, UIS Appreciation Day. On this day, miners will either point their hardware towards our dev donation address, or donate what they mined for that day. If you don't mine and want to participate. Don't hesitate to donate any amount!

We have recently released a MONA-UIS easymine pool. https://monacoin.easymine.online/

Is there a coin that is merge mineable with UIS that you want to mine, but there are no pools available? Well, suggest it here and vote on it!

https://easymine.featureupvote.com/

We will continue to add merge mine pools in an ongoing effort.

If you ever need help with mining, feel free to ask questions in our discord server. There are a bunch of friendly and helpful people in there willing to help. Discord link is at the end

Exchanges

This is an aspect where we believe we have extreme potential for growth. As of right now, the only real exchange we are on is cryptopia. They are a good exchange, but they are centralized and do not support fiat to crypto transactions. There are also drawbacks from being on just one exchange. Lower volume. Being on 1 exchange creates no arbitrage opportunities which naturally increase volume. Well, all of that will change very soon! Within the next couple months we will be listed on 2 more exchanges! Blockbid and NEXTexchange.

Blockbid will support multiple fiat currencies and NEXT is a decentralized exchange that ALSO supports fiat currencies. From NEXT. "Only tokenholders are able to trade between crypto and fiat (for example, BTC/EUR or ETH/USD) to maximize their profits." Both of those exchanges are poised for great success. This will put UIS in a fantastic position to exponentially increase its volume and marketcap. By the way, this isn't all. There's more Wink

We also have a good feeling that we will eventually end up on another decentralized exchange, altcoin.io. They will be powered by atomic swaps which do not need any 3rd parties involved. They have also been one of the most hyped upcoming altcoin exchanges to be opening soon. You can actually help us to get listed on there. See the "Contest" section below for more details on how to win UIS for voting us on there.

No. I'm still not done.

We are also holding a voting contest for another very promising exchange called lescovex. From their whitepaper, "Thanks to our partnership with KANTOX.COM, we have more than 10 fiat currencies in our market. This makes us the cryptocurrency platform with the largest
variety of fiat currencies that exists today."
No need to say more Smiley Just like altcoin.io, you can win UIS for voting us on lescovex. If we continue to receive votes, we believe we will get planned for listing relatively soon. See the "Contest" section below for more details on how to win UIS for voting us on there.

Annnnd we are pretty close to be able to trade UIS easily on Komodo's decentralized exchange, Barterdex  Wink

Yep, you read that all correctly. We are aiming to get on all FIVE of those exchanges in the next couple months. We have a good feeling we will be on at least 4 of them pretty soon. They are all either decentralized and/or gateways from fiat to crypto. This puts us in a fantastic position for extreme growth. These are the future of crypto exchanges.

For now, the best place to buy UIS is on cryptopia. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=UIS_BTC#

By the way, big shout out to all the community members who recently voted for us on NEXTexchange to get us planned for listing

Contests

We have been holding a bunch of giveaways and contests recently, and we don't plan on stopping anytime soon!

Here are the contests that are still running!

Lescovex Exchange Contest

1500 UIS total prizes. 2 winners of 500 UIS each. 5 winners of 100 UIS each. End date TBD

To enter- go here and click "upvote" https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/6164/unitus-uis then go here https://discord.gg/G3uHa32 to the "lescovex-contest" channel and post your vote #.

Altcoin.io Exchange Contest

1600 UIS total prizes. 2 winners of 300 UIS and 10 winners of 100 UIS each. End date TBD

To enter - go here and click "upvote" https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/3275/unitus-uis then go here https://discord.gg/G3uHa32  to the "altcoinio-contest" channel and post your vote #.

Random Discord flash giveaways

Community

Our community is still growing at a steady clip. The main hang out spot is on our discord server. We believe behind every successful coin, is a strong community. That's why we have been so emphatic about building it up. We now have over 1000 members in our discord and have also added several new chat moderators. It is an extremely friendly and knowledgeable environment. There is almost always somebody on to help with a question of any kind. Our mining and support channels are very active and helpful. We also host flash giveaways pretty often. Make sure to join to be part of the community.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Unitus/ - 441 subs last update - 468 now
Discord: https://discord.gg/G3uHa32 – 739 members last update - 1138 now
Twitter: https://twitter.com/UnitusCoin   - 3355 followers last update - 3381 now
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

Good update!  Grin
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

Exchanges

This is an aspect where we believe we have extreme potential for growth. As of right now, the only real exchange we are on is cryptopia. They are a good exchange, but they are centralized and do not support fiat to crypto transactions. There are also drawbacks from being on just one exchange. Lower volume. Being on 1 exchange creates no arbitrage opportunities which naturally increase volume. Well, all of that will change very soon! Within the next couple months we will be listed on 2 more exchanges! Blockbid and NEXTexchange.

Blockbid will support multiple fiat currencies and NEXT is a decentralized exchange that ALSO supports fiat currencies. From NEXT. "Only tokenholders are able to trade between crypto and fiat (for example, BTC/EUR or ETH/USD) to maximize their profits." Both of those exchanges are poised for great success. This will put UIS in a fantastic position to exponentially increase its volume and marketcap. By the way, this isn't all. There's more Wink

We also have a good feeling that we will eventually end up on another decentralized exchange, altcoin.io. They will be powered by atomic swaps which do not need any 3rd parties involved. They have also been one of the most hyped upcoming altcoin exchanges to be opening soon. You can actually help us to get listed on there. See the "Contest" section below for more details on how to win UIS for voting us on there.

No. I'm still not done.

We are also holding a voting contest for another very promising exchange called lescovex. From their whitepaper, "Thanks to our partnership with KANTOX.COM, we have more than 10 fiat currencies in our market. This makes us the cryptocurrency platform with the largest
variety of fiat currencies that exists today."
No need to say more Smiley Just like altcoin.io, you can win UIS for voting us on lescovex. If we continue to receive votes, we believe we will get planned for listing relatively soon. See the "Contest" section below for more details on how to win UIS for voting us on there.

Annnnd we are pretty close to be able to trade UIS easily on Komodo's decentralized exchange, Barterdex  Wink

Yep, you read that all correctly. We are aiming to get on all FIVE of those exchanges in the next couple months. We have a good feeling we will be on at least 4 of them pretty soon. They are all either decentralized and/or gateways from fiat to crypto. This puts us in a fantastic position for extreme growth. These are the future of crypto exchanges.

For now, the best place to buy UIS is on cryptopia. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=UIS_BTC#

By the way, big shout out to all the community members who recently voted for us on NEXTexchange to get us planned for listing

New Exchange!

Surprise!

We are now planned for integration on https://cryptohub.online/. UIS should be available to trade on there within a few days.

Emilytran

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

i missed this somewhere but can anyone tell me what the total coin supply is or is it unlimited supply? 
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:10:21 AM

i missed this somewhere but can anyone tell me what the total coin supply is or is it unlimited supply?  
Hello.

There is no max. However, most of the coins will be mined by block 3,933,199 (~June 2022). By then, approximately 100 million coins will have been mined. There are also 17 million UIS that have been burnt and if it stays like that, there will be ~83 million UIS in circulation by then.

For reference - the current block reward is 27 UIS, and it decays by a compounding 1% every 7 days until it reaches 2 UIS. Once it hits 2 UIS, it will stay like that forever.

We do not want a max supply. We want Unitus to resemble the natural decline of a valuable resource.

Think of precious metals like Gold, Silver, Palladium, Rhodium and Platinum. People have/will mine the crap out of them, but their resources will never be 100% depleted. There will always be an ore here and an ore there that contains a small amount.

Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success
Hello. Thanks! Feel free to join us on our discord channel Smiley. Link is above in the update
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

UIS is now live for trading on cryptohub.online Smiley

They also have a mining pool for our CPU mineable algo, Argon2d.
Kedril

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

Very good news!
I wait for xxxx price for this coin!  Roll Eyes
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Coinpulse Exchange Contest!

1500 total prizes. 2 winners of 250 UIS and 10 winners of 100 UIS.

To enter, go here and click "upvote". https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/6613/unitus-uis

Then go here https://discord.gg/G3uHa32 to the "#coinpulse-contest" channel towards the bottom and post your vote number

Good luck!
ONYXARC

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

Cannot find any information on solo mining can someone please help me. I want to mine solo Argon2d or yescrypt..
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

Cannot find any information on solo mining can someone please help me. I want to mine solo Argon2d or yescrypt..
Hello! Join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/G3uHa32

We have argon2d and yescrypt guides there. There are also plenty of friendly members willing to help you if you need.

I hope to see you in there Smiley
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

Exchange Update!

We are now officially planned to be listed on Vicex.io!

We will continue to update the community with more exchanges Smiley

vkin

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Exchange Update!

We are now officially planned to be listed on Vicex.io!

We will continue to update the community with more exchanges Smiley

Awesome news! Keep up the great work, UIS team!
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

I'm interested in staying in touch with this project and seeing where it goes. Currently, other than mining for the sake of mining, I don't see any real utility for the coin. Can Dev's comment on that? Maybe I've missed something?

Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

I'm interested in staying in touch with this project and seeing where it goes. Currently, other than mining for the sake of mining, I don't see any real utility for the coin. Can Dev's comment on that? Maybe I've missed something?
Hello, please read the prior few pages. There are plenty of updates in there. We are currently working on a rebrand among other things. You can also get your questions answer a lot faster in our discord server here: https://discord.gg/G3uHa32
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: