Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:03:43 AM

Already told him to get a good laugh here but mostly you will have a breakdown when people just ignore you.

Anyone there? - No, guess not - must have been the wind. Spots who? Oh, Didn't he make coins way back.
No, don't think so. There probably was a coin by that name but, I can't remember anyone using that name.

Your right. - Since I'm the only one here - think I'll go to bed right after I unwatch this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:04:53 AM

Hey Crestington
You are very welcome!!

I was alone here talking to myself.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:08:21 AM

And can't leave without saying I trust Vegas 100% - Great person
Super business man - cares about his customers. I am one and have
used one of his businesses for 9 years since moving to Vegas.

Check out his businesses on all of the on-line rating services - highest
ratings.

You are such a joke. LOL.

Actually I've talked to Vegas Guy a fair bit too and he is a great guy. I thought it was extremely rude and disrespectful for Spots to post private messages he received by Vegas (incidentally without posting his own replies) in order to try and tear him down. You know how many people have told me bad things about Vegas Guy? none, how many people have told me bad things about Spots? too many to count so lets "do the math" lol

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." -Raylan Givens
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:08:49 AM

Kind of though I heard Spots - You know kept hearing profanity in my head so I
thought it must have been Spots but went back and checked the thread. He has not
been here. Guess he really meant it when he said he was quitting.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:10:36 AM

Great show - watched them all.

Really though, Spots would stroke out if everyone ignored him.

Kind of though I heard Spots - You know kept hearing profanity in my head so, I
thought it must have been Spots. But, went back and checked the thread. He has not
been here. Guess he really meant it when he said he was quitting.
BitcoinRichman

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:11:46 AM

Who's ready for some coin launches!?

how many shitcoin will you create ?
you create new coin just for buy drink and girl on bar

don't be stupid Dev

Create 1 coin and focus for it
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:13:01 AM

ratings.

Actually I've talked to Vegas Guy a fair bit too and he is a great guy. You know how many people have told me bad things about Vegas Guy? none.

Seriously, i don't know him but anyone who acts like he did here, with these threats to any forum member, deserves at the very least a permaband;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108502.msg12086044#msg12086044

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:24:36 AM

The link you posted is mild compared with the 100-1 ratio of
nasty Spots posts aimed at anyone that questions or disgrees with him.

I believe that a friendly, helpful environment is much better(which is why I was complimenting
Crestington of Paycon) than the constant feuding that seems common but, I really only see it
on threads where Spots is being his normal abusive self.

But I'm done here. Going to hang out on more positive threads. Best wishes.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:26:00 AM

ratings.

Actually I've talked to Vegas Guy a fair bit too and he is a great guy. You know how many people have told me bad things about Vegas Guy? none.

Seriously, i don't know him but anyone who acts like he did here, with these threats to any forum member, deserves at the very least a permaband;

Ahh, but that means that Spots also had this version of the wallet and kept it private and made people so angry that they are bent on destroying his Coin with the very wallet that Spots was using to over-Stake on his own chain...
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:31:40 AM

Crest - you are Spots on with your thinking
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:32:19 AM

ratings.

Ahh, but that means that Spots also had this version of the wallet and kept it private and made people so angry that they are bent on destroying his Coin with the very wallet that Spots was using to over-Stake on his own chain...

no vegas was begging Ricky Petrovich (not spots) for the special wallet
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:47:07 AM

ratings.

no vegas was begging Ricky Petrovich (not spots) for the special wallet

Yes but what about this?

Spots fucked up and mixed up the wallets and posted it by accident for about 10 minutes when it was very first posted.

Who had the wallet first and who made it? and why was the time drift exploit not fixed immediately? I put in a fix for that possible exploit for PayCon in March which was why I questioned Spots about it when he was saying that it doesn't require a hardfork because it does so at the very least it was shoved to the side as being fixed when it wasn't or Spots was exploiting it himself.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:44:02 AM

The qoute of Vegas was talking about a MMXIV wallet Spots posted that Vegas got from the Ann when 1st posted. A friend of his got the regular wallet a little later. By comparing stakes, they realized the wallets staked at different rates. Refer back Vegas' post. He stated he believes Spots had special wallets all the way back then.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:06:36 AM

The qoute of Vegas was talking about a MMXIV wallet Spots posted that Vegas got from the Ann when 1st posted. A friend of his got the regular wallet a little later. By comparing stakes, they realized the wallets staked at different rates. Refer back Vegas' post. He stated he believes Spots had special wallets all the way back then.

my guess thats more someones imagination, i had mmxiv on several machines all with the same client, yet all staked very differently, some luck some the way you added coins.

also as a holder i keep regular eye on all the top pos wallets, see if anythings fishy and nothing of the like was happening with any wallet with decent holdings.

anyways the point i'm here for is not about who did what, but more about threats to other members on this forum no matter what the trigger, are crossing the line, and everyone on this forum should have zero tolerence of such.

vegas from what i see on this forum (not knowing all the pms in the background) crossed that line.

(the rest is schoolboy bs i have no time for even reading)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 10:23:28 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 10:34:03 AM by iGotSpots

Feel free - He knows I was kissing up to you to get you to send the coins you owed him and me.
Yes -  he was sure you would screw him ove,r so I cashed his and mine - so post away.

Don't recall saying I didn't trust him but, I would have if it got us our coins which you were withholding.
Feel free to post or alter anything. I talk to Vegas almost everyday. But you are not worth my time.

You can't even quit right. Throw a fit leave - come back - swear a little leave come back - make threats to
deluge the community with coins - leave - quit - come back. Make up your mind but mostly - just leave.

You are so boring - I'm off this thread. You keep promising to leave and just can't. LOL. You are becoming
a bad comedy.

By the way, thanks for busting vegas in the biggest lie he's been saying nonstop, in many threads, that he never swapped his coins over   Kiss

I'm sure he's scrambling to delete all those posts by now, but everyone already knows and has seen him talking over and over about never swapping them  Wink

Well, I guess we found out who the big double-claimers were

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:29:40 PM

My initial 4-5 btc is now worth 0.1
Thank you carpet cleaner, thank you.
All this because of your shitty attitude.

Btw, you were suppose to leave crypto because of the threats, but you are threatening back?! You understand that by doing that it makes you look more like a loser that couldn't fix the coin issue and totally staged your "exit"
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:56:35 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 01:23:32 PM by vegasguy

For the record..

I did not, at any time, have a special wallet. The three people that I know of that did for sure are: RoboRob, Ricky Petrovich, and vegasguy

These 'heroes' are the ones that have fucked you all, not me

How do I know this for a fact? They tried to get me to pay them to keep it quiet, then tried to sell it to me, which is why all 3 have been on my ignore list for quite some time

@SPOTS: Hey fucker, Ive left you alone for weeks to self destruct, I think you have so many enemies youve lost track. Let me be crystal clear. I DO NOT HAVE ANY SPECIAL BUCKS WALLET!  So I think youve got enough people on your ass , without me. So dont go telling lies. Ricky will confirm, I DONT have that wallet. Keep your lies straight, or Ill join the rest of these guys. They are doing a fine job of kicking your fucking ass, but mention my name again, and Ill come here and join them. Heres is the words of the day "I TOLD YOU SO". . Awww..that felt good Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:31:21 PM

Feel free - He knows I was kissing up to you to get you to send the coins you owed him and me.
Yes -  he was sure you would screw him ove,r so I cashed his and mine - so post away.

Don't recall saying I didn't trust him but, I would have if it got us our coins which you were withholding.
Feel free to post or alter anything. I talk to Vegas almost everyday. But you are not worth my time.

You can't even quit right. Throw a fit leave - come back - swear a little leave come back - make threats to
deluge the community with coins - leave - quit - come back. Make up your mind but mostly - just leave.

You are so boring - I'm off this thread. You keep promising to leave and just can't. LOL. You are becoming
a bad comedy.

By the way, thanks for busting vegas in the biggest lie he's been saying nonstop, in many threads, that he never swapped his coins over   Kiss

I'm sure he's scrambling to delete all those posts by now, but everyone already knows and has seen him talking over and over about never swapping them  Wink

Well, I guess we found out who the big double-claimers were

Yes I was protecting a dear friend of mine, that I have very high respect and trust. He did me a favor by swapping my coins, so I was not about to reveal to you to the truth about that, because then he might be a target of yours. But now youve got everyone kicking the shit out of you , it doesnt matter. I knew that if I sent you my coins, I would never see them again. Woody told me you made him "jump through hoops" to get the coins that were owed. Im not sure if you knew he was sending my coins, or you just gave everyone the run around. I couldnt say I sent in my bucks coins, because you would have called me out on that, and maybe figured it out. You can come my way all day long, but I didnt want any trouble for a good friend that did a favor. But out of respect for a good and trusted friend, I was not going to reveal the details of the transaction. By the way there is nothing wrong or unethical about having a friend send in your coins for a swap, so dont try to make it more than what it was.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:00:24 PM

ratings.

Aww.. Crestington had to get a piece of him too..LOL. Leave some for me man!!! WHATS UP!?!??! LOL

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:07:58 PM

my guess thats more someones imagination, i had mmxiv on several machines all with the same client, yet all staked very differently, some luck some the way you added coins.

also as a holder i keep regular eye on all the top pos wallets, see if anythings fishy and nothing of the like was happening with any wallet with decent holdings.

anyways the point i'm here for is not about who did what, but more about threats to other members on this forum no matter what the trigger, are crossing the line, and everyone on this forum should have zero tolerence of such.

vegas from what i see on this forum (not knowing all the pms in the background) crossed that line.

(the rest is schoolboy bs i have no time for even reading)

For the record, I have NEVER threatened bodily harm to ANYONE on the internet EVER. First, its illegal, and secondly, the only people that do that know no other way to handle things. Fact is , I dont need to. I use my brain to take down scum in Crypto. Always have, always will. In the thread your referring to, I didnt start trouble with that member. Never talked to him, never mentioned his name, dont even know him. He has been on my ass for a few weeks now, and I finally told him to back off. Thats all. Thats hardly crossing the line, and most people with any set of balls would have done the same. He started out as an annoyance for the past few weeks and I ignored him, and I finally had enough, and told him to back off. Thats all.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: