Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:05:21 PM

And can't leave without saying I trust Vegas 100% - Great person
Super business man - cares about his customers. I am one and have
used one of his businesses for 9 years since moving to Vegas.

Check out his businesses on all of the on-line rating services - highest
ratings.

You are such a joke. LOL.

Actually I've talked to Vegas Guy a fair bit too and he is a great guy. You know how many people have told me bad things about Vegas Guy? none.

Seriously, i don't know him but anyone who acts like he did here, with these threats to any forum member, deserves at the very least a permaband;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108502.msg12086044#msg12086044

Ahh, but that means that Spots also had this version of the wallet and kept it private and made people so angry that they are bent on destroying his Coin with the very wallet that Spots was using to over-Stake on his own chain...

no vegas was begging Ricky Petrovich (not spots) for the special wallet

... and the purpose was to smash bucks and kill it for good. Do you think if I was going to want it just for profit, I would ask in public?? I had nothing to hide, and wanted it to be public what I was doing , but then some people misunderstood my purpose. Bucks has no place in Crypto. All Spots has left is Bucks, so if I can smash that down  hopefully he will be gone. He will probably make loads of shitcoins under a new account, but that is a much lesser threat. However, for the record I DO NOT HAVE THE SPECIAL BUCKS WALLET, I HAVE NEVER HAD A SPECIAL BUCKS WALLET. Ricky will confirm!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:16:30 PM

Ive known Woody personally for over 9 years in person as we live in the same city, and I have done loads of business transactions with him:

Quote from woody:

I trust Vegas 100% - Great person

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
billotronic
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:30:23 PM

Coin after coin swaps, special wallets, stake that the 'dev' couldn't understand--hahahaha, don't you guys get it? IGS has been fucking you all over for two straight years now:

Spots: swap for metals, yea, silver and gold, uh huh--1 Oz of junk silver only .25btc worth of SPT
GIL: oh, I know, IGS didn't make it, he just perfected his FUD on it--you know, talk shit on a coin while buying it to dump later
GASCoin, GASCoinv2, GASCoinEX: oh shoot, the 'dev' hid a premine in this one, it died before Cryptsy could list it
TIX: 100% inside job to make the Cryptsy backroom a pile of BTC--who coded this one? oh, a Cryptsy "Security Moderator"
Snowballs: Coin + RPi, please pay in PayPal, IGS promises they will work--anyone still using one of these?
ECASH: oh another, IGS didnt "make" it, just "took it over and drove the price point to 0 after FUD and accumulation"
MMXIV/10K: Why not take on another pair of coins when you can't handle the first ones? More accumulate while the price is low, pump and dump shit here
GorillaBucksv1: Pay $100 in cash via mail for a coin? BRILLIANT, TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!
GorillaTEETH: While we're at it, why not make a clone of Bucks with a different logo that stakes in the 'dev's' favor?
Vary: Hey, someone released a coin--why not clone it, premine it, fix it with special staking wallets and dump it?
GoriallBucksv2: Damn, my last 4/5 coins worked so well, why not make them all in to one so I can squeeze the last few cents out of everyone before they get mad?

You guise...you just keep falling for it...

spots didnt code gascoin, he just didn't audit the code

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:25:46 PM

Coin after coin swaps, special wallets, stake that the 'dev' couldn't understand--hahahaha, don't you guys get it? IGS has been fucking you all over for two straight years now:

Spots: swap for metals, yea, silver and gold, uh huh--1 Oz of junk silver only .25btc worth of SPT
GIL: oh, I know, IGS didn't make it, he just perfected his FUD on it--you know, talk shit on a coin while buying it to dump later
GASCoin, GASCoinv2, GASCoinEX: oh shoot, the 'dev' hid a premine in this one, it died before Cryptsy could list it
TIX: 100% inside job to make the Cryptsy backroom a pile of BTC--who coded this one? oh, a Cryptsy "Security Moderator"
Snowballs: Coin + RPi, please pay in PayPal, IGS promises they will work--anyone still using one of these?
ECASH: oh another, IGS didnt "make" it, just "took it over and drove the price point to 0 after FUD and accumulation"
MMXIV/10K: Why not take on another pair of coins when you can't handle the first ones? More accumulate while the price is low, pump and dump shit here
GorillaBucksv1: Pay $100 in cash via mail for a coin? BRILLIANT, TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!
GorillaTEETH: While we're at it, why not make a clone of Bucks with a different logo that stakes in the 'dev's' favor?
Vary: Hey, someone released a coin--why not clone it, premine it, fix it with special staking wallets and dump it?
GoriallBucksv2: Damn, my last 4/5 coins worked so well, why not make them all in to one so I can squeeze the last few cents out of everyone before they get mad?

spots didnt code gascoin, he just didn't audit the code

GasCoin was made by R3wt, most of the rest are pretty Spots on but some of the timeline is backwards since it was MMXIV, then Snowballs and 10k. Funny that when he made MMXIV he absolutely promised it was going to be his last Coin and everyone was like "yeah right, give it a month or two"
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:26:21 PM

Please put down the crack pipe and move slowly away from the keyboard.

~BCX~
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:27:28 PM

GasCoin was made by R3wt, most of the rest are pretty Spots on but some of the timeline is backwards since Snowballs, then 10K came after MMXIV.

Let me fix that for you.

GasCoin was made by R3wt aka Hydroponica, most of the rest are pretty Spots on but some of the timeline is backwards since Snowballs, then 10K came after MMXIV.

~BCX~
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:30:43 PM

GasCoin was made by R3wt, most of the rest are pretty Spots on but some of the timeline is backwards since Snowballs, then 10K came after MMXIV.

Let me fix that for you.

GasCoin was made by R3wt aka Hydroponica, most of the rest are pretty Spots on but some of the timeline is backwards since Snowballs, then 10K came after MMXIV.

~BCX~

I haven't heard of Hydoponica, maybe that was R3wt's old account?
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:17:07 PM

And can't leave without saying I trust Vegas 100% - Great person

Check out his businesses on all of the on-line rating services - highest
ratings.

You are such a joke. LOL.

Actually I've talked to Vegas Guy a fair bit too and he is a great guy. You know how many people have told me bad things about Vegas Guy? none.

Seriously, i don't know him but anyone who acts like he did here, with these threats to any forum member, deserves at the very least a permaband;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108502.msg12086044#msg12086044

Ahh, but that means that Spots also had this version of the wallet and kept it private and made people so angry that they are bent on destroying his Coin with the very wallet that Spots was using to over-Stake on his own chain...

no vegas was begging Ricky Petrovich (not spots) for the special wallet

... and the purpose was to smash bucks and kill it for good. Do you think if I was going to want it just for profit, I would ask in public?? I had nothing to hide, and wanted it to be public what I was doing , but then some people misunderstood my purpose. Bucks has no place in Crypto. All Spots has left is Bucks, so if I can smash that down  hopefully he will be gone. He will probably make loads of shitcoins under a new account, but that is a much lesser threat. However, for the record I DO NOT HAVE THE SPECIAL BUCKS WALLET, I HAVE NEVER HAD A SPECIAL BUCKS WALLET. Ricky will confirm!

Liar

Vegas also made over $20,000 on my coins dumping on the people he is supposedly helping. I have logs of his bragging about this, as well. This entire FUD campaign is because he's mad he can't bleed you guys for even more

Keep deleting your own posts, it's only making my cache of your bullshit look stronger when it finally gets posted. I've already posted the email logs of you kissing my ass until you went into dump/extortion mode trying to get a special exchange rate, above everyone else's, for the swap   Kiss

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:16:30 PM

WTF?!?! This FUD campaign?

No, no, no igotspots. ....there is no fud campaign.

People just hates you for what you really are. That's it. No need to imagine something else... you are an asshole.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:24:35 PM

Could not help coming back for my daily laugh but, since there is no more SPots
I'll look less. He is just fading away... Trying to hang on and spread more
discontent. Each day more could care less. I can't even find one of his posts anymore.

He has become irrekevant... unimportant... a distant memory fadinnngggg awaaaay.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:42:25 PM

Garbage coin, garbage dev, disguting as usual.

Hilarious how anything I post in the thread is deleted within 5 mins!!!
Ricky Petrovich

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:15:33 PM

For the record..

I did not, at any time, have a special wallet. The three people that I know of that did for sure are: RoboRob, Ricky Petrovich, and vegasguy

These 'heroes' are the ones that have fucked you all, not me

How do I know this for a fact? They tried to get me to pay them to keep it quiet, then tried to sell it to me, which is why all 3 have been on my ignore list for quite some time

Just a quickie because I have got a ship to get on. I'll be offline for 2 weeks. Summer break at last!!!!

Vegas didn't have a special wallet. At least not by me. As I mentioned in an earlier post I wasn't alone in this. Someone else, unknown to me, was also making a (far more successful) attack on this chain. And unless that other party tried to sell you the exploit, you are a lying scumbag.

Except for the part where you state you didn't have a special wallet. I'm sure you didn't this is WAAAAAAY over your mediocre head. And its not that complicated.

GUYS: Don't give up on BUCKS, if the council truly is in charge now, AND SPOTS LEAVES US ALONE FOR GOOD, we will patch it up and try to minimize your losses. I am not trying to act like a good guy (after all I did my part to fuck this chain up, though purely out of pride and not unsatisfiable greed as some of you have said ) but I do feel bad for making you guys lose money in the process.

You probably don't want to hear from me again but I will gladly advise on the best way to patch this up.

TL;DR :Spots is a lying bitch. Nothing new there.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:55:04 PM

For the record..

I did not, at any time, have a special wallet. The three people that I know of that did for sure are: RoboRob, Ricky Petrovich, and vegasguy

How do I know this for a fact? They tried to get me to pay them to keep it quiet, then tried to sell it to me, which is why all 3 have been on my ignore list for quite some time

Just a quickie because I have got a ship to get on. I'll be offline for 2 weeks. Summer break at last!!!!

Vegas didn't have a special wallet. At least not by me. As I mentioned in an earlier post I wasn't alone in this. Someone else, unknown to me, was also making a (far more successful) attack on this chain. And unless that other party tried to sell you the exploit, you are a lying scumbag.

Except for the part where you state you didn't have a special wallet. I'm sure you didn't this is WAAAAAAY over your mediocre head. And its not that complicated.

GUYS: Don't give up on BUCKS, if the council truly is in charge now, AND SPOTS LEAVES US ALONE FOR GOOD, we will patch it up and try to minimize your losses. I am not trying to act like a good guy (after all I did my part to fuck this chain up, though purely out of pride and not unsatisfiable greed as some of you have said ) but I do feel bad for making you guys lose money in the process.

You probably don't want to hear from me again but I will gladly advise on the best way to patch this up.

so you are saying spots didn't have a special wallet for Bucks? mmxiv?

who in your knowledge did? who created these special wallets?

RoboRob

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:04:27 PM

For the record..

so you are saying spots didn't have a special wallet for Bucks? mmxiv?

who in your knowledge did? who created these special wallets?

Anyone with an ounce of skill and programming ability.

And its a shame spots kept deleting ma posts, yall was warned this would happen/

*cracks open another beer and keeps on muching his popcorn*
RoboRob

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:05:58 PM

For the record..

Oh no i was named. What will i do now.

Not that yall will believe me, not that i care much, dont look at me, i wont grace my computer with anything spots created.
RoboRob

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:21:19 PM

I have had a read and am now all caught up better.

So lets address Sir Spots Accustion.

Do i have a "super wallet" no i do not, however I DID attack gorilla.exchange and i did successfully exploit said software, i even helped provide solutions to the exchange code base.

I've got no interest in your coins spots, i can assure you, none installed now or ever into the future, cant be hassled with installing defective software on my computers, and copy and paste coders are not coders at all, there people with ideas above there workstations.

The community can find me as complicit in this as they like, and it wont help that once you finally go (or drop dead) ill burn this account and be done with it no one will ever hear from it again, but screw it, i made it clear from post 1 this is an alias account, and im only interested now in your downfall.

This whole staking fiasco you was warned of, by several very competent coders, and you chose to ignore them, so rather than blame your problems
on us, you should have started with a more secure code base, and done a better job of ripping of another coins code.

BTW, i must ask, with all the threats you made i see your not man enough to actually backup your keyboard and you leave it to your mouse.

My offer stands to settle it like men if that's what you'd prefer.

I think that about covers my position in all of this, so yall carry on with ya accusation's because ultimately the truth shall set you free.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:12:43 AM

damn!  Angry   people are asking what is going on with GorillaBucks but even his "gorilla council" (a group of bucks holders that manifested themselves to be part of the inner circle) don't even know what is going on.

The carpet cleaner closed the BCT ann thread and even restrict the ability to chat on irc. But he is chatting all day on C-Cex.

go figure  Huh   He even continue to post here on the BobSurplus thread to beg Bob to contact him to "wreck" the alt scene....

...I think this guy is going full retard.  it defines totally what a scammer is.
makes me remember about the shithead that posted a picture of himself in an hotel room drinking champagne a while ago, can't remember wich ICO coin it was though

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:13:57 AM

damn!  Angry   people are asking what is going on with GorillaBucks but even his "gorilla council" (a group of bucks holders that manifested themselves to be part of the inner circle) don't even know what is going on.

The carpet cleaner closed the BCT ann thread and even restrict the ability to chat on irc. But he is chatting all day on C-Cex.

go figure  Huh   He even continue to post here on the BobSurplus thread to beg Bob to contact him to "wreck" the alt scene....

...I think this guy is going full retard.  it defines totally what a scammer is.
makes me remember about the guy that posted a picture of himself in an hotel room drinking champagne a while ago, can't remember wich ICO coin it was though

dont worry
he will create a new gorilla steak  Cheesy
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:28:43 AM

damn!  Angry   people are asking what is going on with GorillaBucks but even his "gorilla council" (a group of bucks holders that manifested themselves to be part of the inner circle) don't even know what is going on.

go figure  Huh   He even continue to post here on the BobSurplus thread to beg Bob to contact him to "wreck" the alt scene....

...I think this guy is going full retard.  it defines totally what a scammer is.
makes me remember about the shithead that posted a picture of himself in an hotel room drinking champagne a while ago, can't remember wich ICO coin it was though

Funny side note.. vegasguy tried selling me a carpet cleaning van from his company a few months ago

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:30:51 AM

LMAO

you can't seriously say that  Huh

oh wait yes someone who admittedly has gamed this coin, and has a "special" wallet would want that  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: