Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already delays in BFL shipment plans?  (Read 49496 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 12:42:14 AM

See, this is what I'm talking about.  You have some serious cognitive dissonance going or something if you "think" you're telling the truth when you make these posts.  You have some sort of mental retardation or something and I'm being totally serious.

How do you get this (your words):  "to we hope to ship all batch 1 pre-orders by the end of January 31 2013(unlikely)."
From this (my words):  "By the end of January assuming no snags or anything" in reference to the question "Is there a realistic time frame of when you will have 'all' the initial pre-ordered ASIC's shipped?"

You even left the QUOTES around all to indicate that it's (wait for it...) all pre-orders, not just "batch 1" preorders.  Do you see how you constantly twist the truth and essentially lie about everything you post?  You make it sound like we might barely get a few units out before the end of January, going off of what's been quoted... yet the reality is exactly the opposite.  Are you seriously trying to tell me that you do this unintentionally and that you're so disconnected from reality that you can't differentiate between the two?  You have to be pretty mentally handicapped to not understand the difference, so which is it?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:43:25 AM

I am skeptical as well.  I hope they do ship out sometime soon in December, but I am not expecting them to.  

I have worked in manufacturing before, I know how not having one part can delay an entire product line.  I also have full confidence that BFL has not tried to mislead anyone at any time.  Whenever they mentioned a particular date of shipment, it was based on everything going right.  Things have not gone right, so they had to delay.  I really do not understand why people make such a big deal out of unforseen delays.  They tried to give a good estimate, not knowing that the chips would need a revision, or that they needed to wait on other parts, etc.  Despite that, they did pad their October 2012 estimate by stating that it was a best-case scenario, and they would have to delay it if there was any delay in acquiring parts necessary for assembling the units.

Basically, I still fail to see where they've done anything wrong, even though the whole of bitcointalk seems to think they are of the devil.

How come when the competition ran into a problem the company owner manned up and said GDit, I F'd up and I'm sorry. We screwed the pooch and it will derail our project for at least 90 days. Here's where you request a refund.

...but when BFL announces one of their many delays it always seems to be just a minor speed bump easily absorbed by our ample padding. At least until the new shipping date arrives, then it'll just be a couple more weeks...etc. Yet we know they don't have chips nor will they have chips two months after their initial shipping date has passed. That ain't just a minor snag, that's a list of who's being fired first at most companies.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 12:47:40 AM

Haha, nice attempt at deflection... not going to work though.  Answer the question.

How do you get this (your words):  "to we hope to ship all batch 1 pre-orders by the end of January 31 2013(unlikely)."
From this (my words):  "By the end of January assuming no snags or anything" in reference to the question "Is there a realistic time frame of when you will have 'all' the initial pre-ordered ASIC's shipped?"

You even left the QUOTES around all to indicate that it's (wait for it...) all pre-orders, not just "batch 1" preorders.  Do you see how you constantly twist the truth and essentially lie about everything you post?  You make it sound like we might barely get a few units out before the end of January, going off of what's been quoted... yet the reality is exactly the opposite.  Are you seriously trying to tell me that you do this unintentionally and that you're so disconnected from reality that you can't differentiate between the two?  You have to be pretty mentally handicapped to not understand the difference, so which is it?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:53:37 AM

See, this is what I'm talking about.  You have some serious cognitive dissonance going or something if you "think" you're telling the truth when you make these posts.  You have some sort of mental retardation or something and I'm being totally serious.

Arrogance is so pretty...particularly when so clearly unjustified. So you included all your usual CYA crap that makes what you say meaningless as usual? Did you not see the word REALISTIC in there? Do you have any idea at all what the word "integrity" means? You have a responsibility to honestly assess your company's shipping schedule and release that information to the people that have trusted you with their money. Yet you spew rainbows and unicorn farts at every single opportunity.

You HONESTLY believe BFL will ship by the end of the year, yet you'll not have confirmed working chips until at least 11 Dec 2012? True or false?

You use a lot of words and say nothing of substance, just a whole lot of empty assurances, meaningless projections, and a heaping helping of disclaimers.

MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:58:07 AM

Heh, a retarded hamster is more clever than you.

Serious question:  Why do you lie in almost every post you make bashing BFL?  If you want to bash BFL, why can't you stick to established facts instead of making them up?  Is it because BFL isn't the big, bad company you so desperately want them to be, if you stick to facts?  I'm honestly curious as to the reason you're apparently unable to post about BFL without telling a lie.
Woh facts? What could be considered a fact that has come from BFL to date?

hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 01:24:11 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2012, 01:37:42 AM by hardcore-fs

So BFL cancels one delivery date after the other, because they are supposedly only waiting for parts (mainly the ASICs themselves!) - yet they are still fiddling around with the design of their casing?!?!

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/459-new-single-sc-pics.html
BFL_Josh: "I was taking some pics for some promotional stuff tonight, so I thought I'd share some of the pics. This is the new, taller case to accomodate some better airflow, ..."

One could expect that they by now have tons of casings ready just waiting for the PCB to be plugged in - yet they don't even have that!

Man! How on earth would you have kept your initial deadline for October (or even November) shipment?

So if the case is not fabricated yet....
Then it is going to be AT-LEAST another 30 days from when the toolmaker receives the plans and that is the time it takes in Asia got get a mold tool ready.(and that would be a GOOD tool maker, right first time)
Then proofing (1 week)+ final polishing (1-2 weeks) depending on external finish.

Can you get me  side pictures, without me having to log into BFL, so I can see how many sliding cores (if any) the tool may need.

Josh already stated that it takes 2-5 days from design to product-in-hand.  They must have someone local doing it for them.  Stamping sheet metal isn't a difficult or lengthy process.

Its a stamped metal case with rounded corners?

NOT according to THIS picture.
http://bitcoinmagazine.net/bfl-confirms-65nm-process-for-sc-lineup/

So unless they are going to deepen the metal lid and take up the 5mm slack on that, then it is likely guff.
But having said that, WhyTF would it have a 'lid' if it requires some of the finned heastsinks we see floating about?

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 01:35:00 AM

See, this is what I'm talking about.  You have some serious cognitive dissonance going or something if you "think" you're telling the truth when you make these posts.  You have some sort of mental retardation or something and I'm being totally serious.

How do you get this (your words):  "to we hope to ship all batch 1 pre-orders by the end of January 31 2013(unlikely)."
From this (my words):  "By the end of January assuming no snags or anything" in reference to the question "Is there a realistic time frame of when you will have 'all' the initial pre-ordered ASIC's shipped?"

You even left the QUOTES around all to indicate that it's (wait for it...) all pre-orders, not just "batch 1" preorders.  Do you see how you constantly twist the truth and essentially lie about everything you post?  You make it sound like we might barely get a few units out before the end of January, going off of what's been quoted... yet the reality is exactly the opposite.  Are you seriously trying to tell me that you do this unintentionally and that you're so disconnected from reality that you can't differentiate between the two?  You have to be pretty mentally handicapped to not understand the difference, so which is it?

Arrogance is so pretty...particularly when so clearly unjustified. So you included all your usual CYA crap that makes what you say meaningless as usual? Did you not see the word REALISTIC in there? Do you have any idea at all what the word "integrity" means? You have a responsibility to honestly assess your company's shipping schedule and release that information to the people that have trusted you with their money. Yet you spew rainbows and unicorn farts at every single opportunity.

You HONESTLY believe BFL will ship by the end of the year, yet you'll not have confirmed working chips until at least 11 Dec 2012? True or false?

You use a lot of words and say nothing of substance, just a whole lot of empty assurances, meaningless projections, and a heaping helping of disclaimers.

You really are a piece of work.  You are continually called out on your lies, and instead of addressing them you just post more rhetoric, containing even more lies.  

You are the most dishonest person I have ever met.  You truly are the definition of a scumbag. I am glad I will never have to have any business dealings with you, as you are the worst sort of human person to ever have to interact with...

Good luck convincing people of your BS... I think we've all seen what a liar you are at this point. There's not an honest sentence that flows from your finger tips.  And you have the unmitigated gall to call me dishonest?  Hypocrisy and dishonesty, you are the king of both.

creativex

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:38:18 AM

You really are a piece of work.  You are continually called out on your lies, and instead of addressing them you just post more rhetoric, containing even more lies.  

You are the most dishonest person I have ever met.  You truly are the definition of a scumbag. I am glad I will never have to have any business dealings with you, as you are the worst sort of human person to ever have to interact with...

Good luck convincing people of your BS... I think we've all seen what a liar you are at this point. There's not an honest sentence that flows from your finger tips.  And you have the unmitigated gall to call me dishonest?  Hypocrisy and dishonesty, you are the king of both.

Can the angry personal attacks Mr. BFL spokesperson and just answer the question please. Roll Eyes

Do you need the question rephrased?

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:38:32 AM

See, this is what I'm talking about.  You have some serious cognitive dissonance going or something if you "think" you're telling the truth when you make these posts.  You have some sort of mental retardation or something and I'm being totally serious.

How do you get this (your words):  "to we hope to ship all batch 1 pre-orders by the end of January 31 2013(unlikely)."
From this (my words):  "By the end of January assuming no snags or anything" in reference to the question "Is there a realistic time frame of when you will have 'all' the initial pre-ordered ASIC's shipped?"

You even left the QUOTES around all to indicate that it's (wait for it...) all pre-orders, not just "batch 1" preorders.  Do you see how you constantly twist the truth and essentially lie about everything you post?  You make it sound like we might barely get a few units out before the end of January, going off of what's been quoted... yet the reality is exactly the opposite.  Are you seriously trying to tell me that you do this unintentionally and that you're so disconnected from reality that you can't differentiate between the two?  You have to be pretty mentally handicapped to not understand the difference, so which is it?

Good luck convincing people of your BS... I think we've all seen what a liar you are at this point. There's not an honest sentence that flows from your finger tips.  And you have the unmitigated gall to call me dishonest?  Hypocrisy and dishonesty, you are the king of both.

did the pot just called the kettle black?

lol, this is awesome.

poon-TANG

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:39:16 AM

So BFL cancels one delivery date after the other, because they are supposedly only waiting for parts (mainly the ASICs themselves!) - yet they are still fiddling around with the design of their casing?!?!

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/459-new-single-sc-pics.html
BFL_Josh: "I was taking some pics for some promotional stuff tonight, so I thought I'd share some of the pics. This is the new, taller case to accomodate some better airflow, ..."

One could expect that they by now have tons of casings ready just waiting for the PCB to be plugged in - yet they don't even have that!

Man! How on earth would you have kept your initial deadline for October (or even November) shipment?

So if the case is not fabricated yet....
Then it is going to be AT-LEAST another 30 days from when the toolmaker receives the plans and that is the time it takes in Asia got get a mold tool ready.(and that would be a GOOD tool maker, right first time)
Then proofing (1 week)+ final polishing (1-2 weeks) depending on external finish.

Can you get me  side pictures, without me having to log into BFL, so I can see how many sliding cores (if any) the tool may need.

Josh already stated that it takes 2-5 days from design to product-in-hand.  They must have someone local doing it for them.  Stamping sheet metal isn't a difficult or lengthy process.

Its a stamped metal case with rounded corners?

LOL 30 days to punch out metal case. Only if your using union labor. Seriously I used to make aluminum light fixtures and from design to final product would take a week. Two days to make the blanking die. A day for setup and testing. A day for assembly. A day for coating.  Nothing to special or hard about it.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 02:04:05 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2012, 02:23:40 AM by PuertoLibre

Plainly. Hey Josh said so...must be true. His track record of accuracy speaks for itself...um. He's either incompetent or spewing bs, and I don't think he's incompetent.

I know you yearn to be a cool as me, but please stop confusing me with you.  You are the only one who lies and spreads FUD, which has been proven numerous times.  I'd like to say one day you might be able to achieve a fraction of the awesome that it is being me, but judging from what you've written, you'll be lucky to achieve something beyond being a waste of human flesh.

None could ever be so cool as you bud. Cool

Nice call ignoring the subject material and going for the personal attacks...again.
Status of an egomaniac achieved.

Fact,
!) In the last 24 hours, he has likened himself to an MMA fighter when he recounts "his success" in dealing with folks at BitCoinTalk.

!) He talks down to and bashes a variety of individuals both on and off his company controlled forum.

!) Calls former customers liars or leeches of company resources. (more than 24 hours ago)

!) Has now resorted to calling one individual (or perhaps twice now) a waste of human flesh. That they will not be as "awesome" as him.

-----------------------------

Crazy workplace and hiring ethics at BFL huh?

Can they actually say they didn't know? Or is it that they just didn't care [or are accepting of such behavior]?

I encourage you all to report his concerning behavior to (Admin@butterflylabs.com) and let them know that the wheels have apparently fallen off that guys mind. Give them a shout to let them know of the concerning behavior.

P.S. For God's sake folks, use the ignore button. Or better yet, [simple solution] tell the rep to ignore you for their sake! The way things are going it looks like one person is in a tailspin.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 02:29:02 AM

You really are a piece of work.  You are continually called out on your lies, and instead of addressing them you just post more rhetoric, containing even more lies. 

You are the most dishonest person I have ever met.  You truly are the definition of a scumbag. I am glad I will never have to have any business dealings with you, as you are the worst sort of human person to ever have to interact with...

Can the angry personal attacks Mr. BFL spokesperson and just answer the question please. Roll Eyes

Do you need the question rephrased?

YOU answer the question you keep dodging. 

Answer the question.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 02:31:50 AM

Plainly. Hey Josh said so...must be true. His track record of accuracy speaks for itself...um. He's either incompetent or spewing bs, and I don't think he's incompetent.

I know you yearn to be a cool as me, but please stop confusing me with you.  You are the only one who lies and spreads FUD, which has been proven numerous times.  I'd like to say one day you might be able to achieve a fraction of the awesome that it is being me, but judging from what you've written, you'll be lucky to achieve something beyond being a waste of human flesh.

None could ever be so cool as you bud. Cool

Nice call ignoring the subject material and going for the personal attacks...again.
Status of an egomaniac achieved.

Fact,
!) In the last 24 hours, he has likened himself to an MMA fighter when he recounts "his success" in dealing with folks at BitCoinTalk.

!) He talks down to and bashes a variety of individuals both on and off his company controlled forum.

!) Calls former customers liars or leeches of company resources. (more than 24 hours ago)

!) Has now resorted to calling one individual (or perhaps twice now) a waste of human flesh. That they will not be as "awesome" as him.

-----------------------------

Crazy workplace and hiring ethics at BFL huh?

Can they actually say they didn't know? Or is it that they just didn't care [or are accepting of such behavior]?

I encourage you all to report his concerning behavior to (Admin@butterflylabs.com) and let them know that the wheels have apparently fallen off that guys mind. Give them a shout to let them know of the concerning behavior.

P.S. For God's sake folks, use the ignore button. Or better yet, [simple solution] tell the rep to ignore you for their sake! The way things are going it looks like one person is in a tailspin.

It never ceases to amaze me what a freaking idiot you are, Puerto Libre.  Have you ever heard of a thing called sarcasm?  I suspect you have, but of course it's more convenient for you to try to make out like I was serious about being "awesome."  But anyone with even a high school education would see it for what it is, but not you!

As for MMA and Bitcoin Talk, that's absolutely right ... I was talking about you and CreativeX... verbally sparring with you two is trivial and entertaining.  You two can't argue your way out of a virtual paper sack, you just keep harping on the same crap and then dodging the hard questions, instead of addressing them.  It really is a joke, both literally and figuratively.

As for CreativeX being a waste of a human begin, I stand by that.  He truly has no value to society.  He is a troll in it's purest form and thus is nothing but a drain on society.  I have nothing but contempt for people like that, but it doesn't mean I can't also poke at the trolls with sticks for entertainment value.

Yes, by all means, go ahead and email admin@butterflylabs.com (or office@butterflylabs.com) and complain about me... we all got a good laugh out of your last pathetic email you sent.  Crazy stalker emails are always a treat.

creativex

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 02:39:38 AM

Try to stay on topic Josh. Your attempts at deflection are ridiculous. Perhaps looking at the thread title will help?

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 02:59:28 AM

It never ceases to amaze me what a freaking idiot you are, Puerto Libre.  Have you ever heard of a thing called sarcasm?  I suspect you have, but of course it's more convenient for you to try to make out like I was serious about being "awesome."  But anyone with even a high school education would see it for what it is, but not you!
Sarcasm, it ends when the moment has passed.

Prolonged Sarcasm over many months of posting? I haven't heard of that.

You do appear to have illusions of grandeur. It is a repeating theme posted over and over again.

As for MMA and Bitcoin Talk, that's absolutely right ... I was talking about you and CreativeX... verbally sparring with you two is trivial and entertaining.  You two can't argue your way out of a virtual paper sack, you just keep harping on the same crap and then dodging the hard questions, instead of addressing them.  It really is a joke, both literally and figuratively.
Well, I don't try very hard. Sparring is not my motive nor my end game.

The last time I did actually try you told me in private I was insane and personally threatened my family (by their names).

In that post you refer to, I saw it as a recorded statement (from you) that you revealed that you actually enjoy "sparring" and named several individuals (including me). A "cyberstalking" victim would not say that. Therefore your prior claims of there being some kind of "cyber stalking" are null and void.

As for CreativeX being a waste of a human begin, I stand by that.  He truly has no value to society.  He is a troll in it's purest form and thus is nothing but a drain on society.  I have nothing but contempt for people like that, but it doesn't mean I can't also poke at the trolls with sticks for entertainment value.
You are perfectly free to hold contempt for him. (by the way you did make a valid point about him taking your statement out of context. Kudos to you on that.)

Yes, by all means, go ahead and email admin@butterflylabs.com (or office@butterflylabs.com) and complain about me... we all got a good laugh out of your last pathetic email you sent.  Crazy stalker emails are always a treat.
Well, at least that means you won't threaten their families (by names) like you did mine. Or state falsely assert/testify that you are being "cyberstalked" by someone whom barely spoke to you directly.

----------------------

Listen, there is no one you have to worry about other than what you do to your own self. It should be obvious ("sarcasm aside") that you have serious issues.

Be it your work or whatever.

If people report you and you lose your job, the one who did it was none other than you. You provide them with the opportunity. And despite people asking you to cool it you still go on oblivious to what you are setting up on your own.

For example, what you just said right now about laughing about a report. Not only are you dragging yourself through the mud but also your company when you openly state that "we all" have a good laugh at reading the complaints.

Think before you type. As always, what do you think your immediate boss would say if he/she was standing right there over your shoulder watching you type?

Type like that. Respond to posts with that sense of responsibility man. Get a grip!

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 03:01:58 AM

Try to stay on topic Josh. Your attempts at deflection are ridiculous. Perhaps looking at the thread title will help?

Why do you keep dodging the question, CreativX?

Answer the question.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 03:12:15 AM

Sarcasm, it ends when the moment has passed.

Prolonged Sarcasm over many months of posting? I haven't heard of that.

You do appear to have illusions of grandeur. It is a repeating theme posted over and over again.

Are you just babbling to see your own writing?  I can't even decipher what you're trying to say.

Well, I don't try very hard. Sparring is not my motive nor my end game.

The last time I did actually try you told me in private I was insane and personally threatened my family (by their names).

Then stop posting lies and I won't engage you.  Whoops, there you go again... "personally threatened your family."  Nice one.

In that post you refer to, I saw it as a recorded statement (from you) that you revealed that you actually enjoy "sparring" and named several individuals (including me). A "cyberstalking" victim would not say that. Therefore your prior claims of there being some kind of "cyber stalking" are null and void.

Just because you are a cyberstalker does not mean I'm afraid of you.  Do I think you have the capability to take your ridiculous ranting into RL?  Absolutely, which is why I sent you the PM.  I don't want to deal with that, but it's not something I'm afraid of, it's just tedious.  You seem to equate you being a psychotic cyber stalker with me being a helpless victim, and I assure you that is not the case, nor are they mutually exclusive.  You are mentally unbalanced, and no I don't want you anywhere near me, that much is true.

Well, at least that means you won't threaten their families (by names) like you did mine. Or state falsely assert/testify that you are being "cyberstalked" by someone whom barely spoke to you directly.

Why don't you go ahead and post the PM I sent you, UNREDACTED and lets see where I threatened you.  I'm going to wager that you won't post an unredacted version, lest your lies have a light shined on them.

Listen, there is no one you have to worry about other than what you do to your own self. It should be obvious ("sarcasm aside") that you have serious issues.

You, sir, are the one with serious issues.  You continually post lies and rhetoric about myself and BFL (this post is a fine example). I do not seek you out intentionally and only respond to the lies you post.  You, on the other hand, follow my every post apparently.  You also initiate posts containing blatantly false information.  You email manifesto's to my company.  You even proposed making a script that chronicled my every written word, to be reposted so that you could have a nice collection of my writing (if this isn't Stephen King's Misery crazy, I don't know what is).  The list of crazy goes on and on.   Yeah, and I'm the one with serious issues... riiiight.

If people report you and you lose your job, the one who did it was none other than you. You provide them with the opportunity. And despite people asking you to cool it you still go on oblivious to what you are setting up on your own.

For example, what you just said right now about laughing about a report. Not only are you dragging yourself through the mud but also your company when you openly state that "we all" have a good laugh at reading the complaints.

No, I said we'll have a good laugh at YOUR complaints.  Go back and read the ludicrous letters you've already sent.  They read like something out of a Kaczynski manifesto.  Like I said, you have an excellent command of the written word, but that doesn't mean you aren't as crazy as a loon.

Think before you type. As always, what do you think your immediate boss would say if he was standing right there over your shoulder?

Type like that. Respond to posts with that sense of responsibility man. Get a grip!

He would say: "Man, you are far too easy on that idiot."

I would say "Yeah, but he's not really worth the effort of spending time on."

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:21:31 AM

I am not going to post an un-redacted version as I like my privacy. In it you name people and places (such as my home address). If you are somehow thinking you are going to "obligate me" to post that information publicly, then you sir have a mental imbalance.

I'll post a redacted (minus family names and home address) version sure, as long as I have your permission to do so.

My only mistake was using my real name in the reporting email. I didn't give you any permission (express or otherwise) to do a background search with my private report to BFL. That you used private company information in that report is not my problem but that of BFL.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 03:22:16 AM

Of course, you don't want to post an unredacted version because then people would see what a crazy nutcase you are, silly me.

creativex

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:27:27 AM

Why do you keep dodging the question, CreativX?

Answer the question.

This is similar to your nonsensical posts about working through Thanksgiving. Nevermind that according to you, BFL didn't have working chips at the time and still doesn't have working chips nearly two months after their first shipping date has come and gone. It doesn't deter you from deceiving more miners and yammering about possible maybe potentially fuzzy late December shipping date fairy tales. In a couple weeks you'll again post up some drivel about how the new clock buffers are on back order or your dog ate the firmware and therefore you just can't quite make that end of December shipping dream come true, but HOPEFULLY possibly the 5th or 6th week of January will be it for REALZ. Wink  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: