Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If this forum is any indication then Munero should be #1  (Read 1954 times)
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:01:04 PM

Troll-bait alert.

Nothing to see here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:02:21 PM

This forum it's just like a mouth-karate ring. Too many opinions without research, test, etc. Too much FUD and HYPE.

More like a kung fo movie.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:05:01 PM

This forum it's just like a mouth-karate ring. Too many opinions without research, test, etc. Too much FUD and HYPE.

More like a kung fo movie.

Time for the grand finale, when the hero kung fu master epically dominates and defeats the evil Boss troll

Ah fuck, a Dash owner. Should have known.

It's weird. I remember when Darkcoin was labelling Litecoin 'the most toxic community in the cryptospace'. And I remember thinking, why? What has Litecoin ever done to deserve that title? Charlie Lee is a good guy, LTC was fairly launched with no instamine, it changed the algorythm for the better, had a grassroots orientated ethic where everyone had to contribute to make it work, set against the backdrop of a genuinely hostile BTC crowd - what did Litecoin ever do to deserve that mantra from Darkcoin?

Why is it always seemingly the good projects, I wondered, that get attacked so.

And here we are again, Darkcoin aka Dash once again labelling the taxon 'toxic community' to another fairly launched project, also with a credible collective of good-intentioned developers, honest tech that works and is endorsed and contributed to by some of the most respectable people in the industry.

What is it I wonder about Dash that makes it so antagonistic of fairly launched grassroots projects?

Is it perhaps a kind of psychological denial that's projected outward in view of the hideous 50% instamine that props the entire enterprise up? Perhaps it's the embarrassing cult-like dictat that surrounds thy great leader, Evan Duffield, who is able to afford 'great achievements' for his pot-smoking subordinates.

Dash is quite possibly one of the worst projects I've ever encountered, and I'm not joking when I say that I've yet to meet a Dash owner who is not a brain-dead twat.

If that's toxic, then I apologise on your behalf. Because if calling out a project for being absolute bullshit (and yes, that does indeed include snake-oil) makes me a cunt, then let it be so.

Because I would much much rather be labelled toxic for speaking the truth, than suffer the taxon of being a part of the most ignorant, passive, suck-cocky, college-doofused plastic-politicked twatstain of a retard community that is Dash, that seemingly doesn't have the brains to understand cryptography, nor the balls to stand-up for what is right.

Well said, rangedriver.

/thread

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:07:51 PM

It's weird. I remember when Darkcoin was labelling Litecoin 'the most toxic community in the cryptospace'. And I remember thinking, why? What has Litecoin ever done to deserve that title? Charlie Lee is a good guy, LTC was fairly launched with no instamine, it changed the algorythm for the better, had a grassroots orientated ethic where everyone had to contribute to make it work, set against the backdrop of a genuinely hostile BTC crowd - what did Litecoin ever do to deserve that mantra from Darkcoin?

I believe some of it can be attributed to simply just being jelly of the alt-coin market leader's market cap, volume, and adoption. Something you surely should be able to easily relate to.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:09:49 PM

I believe some of it can be attributed to simply just being jelly of the alt-coin market leader's market cap, volume, and adoption. Something you surely should be able to easily relate to.

illodin, you usually make more sense than that.

Dash market cap < LTC

Dash market cap > XMR

What is the common factor here? It isn't any sort of market cap relationship.

astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:51:25 PM

I agree with the topic.
However, Monero is not marketcapwise # 1 yet. Do you smell an opportunity here?  Grin

Yes great opportunities to became soon bagholder of something worthless

To all the noobs here consider this:

monero needs spam and attacks because has not-much to offer

why there are billions investments in bitcoin / blockchain and 0 cent for monero? make your conclusions
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:59:35 PM

and i ask:

name me 1 application based on monero tech with serious investments.

name me 1 even 1 VC investor behind monero

name me the monero applications that everyone is talking about

there's NONE

this is how worth is Wink

and without the massive spam it would be unknown even among people interested in digital currencies
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 10:09:21 PM

I think it is the same idea as 10% are louder than the 90%, I think monero is a fine coin but not the coin to end all coins like a ton of users who act like cultist do. Honestly, I have just been turned off it due to the community here and stayed to other coins.

That sounds like a personal problem.

Nobody cares what you are "turned off" by, much less what turns you on.   Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 10:15:51 PM

[ poutrage ]

You don't fool me, you just wanted cheap Monero but got caught short by today's giant green candle.   Wink

But in case your whining is sincere, here have a Kleenex:

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 11:38:21 PM

I think monero is a fine coin but not the coin to end all coins like a ton of users who act like cultist do. Honestly, I have just been turned off it due to the community here and stayed to other coins.

you're the biggest troll and main problem, all you do is cry foul on dash and run into threads saying monero monero, you're one of the biggest problems. It isn't me you have to prove but your 1-2 transaction per blocks prove you don't have much use, I am giving a solution and that is quit trying to scream your head off and just keep working on your coin.

Roll Eyes

Ah fuck, a Dash owner. Should have known.

Why is it always seemingly the good projects, I wondered, that get attacked so.

And here we are again, Darkcoin aka Dash once again labelling the taxon 'toxic community' to another fairly launched project, also with a credible collective of good-intentioned developers, honest tech that works and is endorsed and contributed to by some of the most respectable people in the industry.

What is it I wonder about Dash that makes it so antagonistic of fairly launched grassroots projects?

Is it perhaps a kind of psychological denial that's projected outward in view of the hideous 50% instamine that props the entire enterprise up? Perhaps it's the embarrassing cult-like dictat that surrounds thy great leader, Evan Duffield, who is able to afford 'great achievements' for his pot-smoking subordinates.

Dash is quite possibly one of the worst projects I've ever encountered, and I'm not joking when I say that I've yet to meet a Dash owner who is not a brain-dead twat.

If that's toxic, then I apologise on your behalf. Because if calling out a project for being absolute bullshit (and yes, that does indeed include snake-oil) makes me a cunt, then let it be so.

Because I would much much rather be labelled toxic for speaking the truth, than suffer the taxon of being a part of the most ignorant, passive, suck-cocky, college-doofused plastic-politicked twatstain of a retard community that is Dash, that seemingly doesn't have the brains to understand cryptography, nor the balls to stand-up for what is right.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:41:05 PM

Cross-posting FYI (Monero and his official forum, some facts about the work they are doing):

No. The reality is that you have no community, no development, no markerting. It's not me saying, you can check it here:

Work in progress -> 3 threads

Funding Required -> 2 threads

You don't have any "Developers Thread" or "testing" area. Nothing. In Academic and technical you have only 9 threads!!!!

You are an absolute fraud. It's good that the real investors do some research, Monero is only a big hype.

Keep spamming, trolling and fudding hard the competition. That's the only you can do.

Please stay on topic; Where is your stuff? Development, testing, marketing, something?

You are telling me you have only your "we are superior" thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0

And the speculation thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753252.0

That's it? All the rest is fudding and spam?

My God.

Cheesy  Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy

Do not believe the Monero hype. Do your own research.

For more info please visit: http://forum.getmonero.org
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:00:24 PM

Monero is far from being the number 1 altcoin. Most people in the real world has not even heard of bitcoin let alone the Monero.
The posts on Monero is from the same few people.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
g3rszpi

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

Monero is far from being the number 1 altcoin. Most people in the real world has not even heard of bitcoin let alone the Monero.
The posts on Monero is from the same few people.
True
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:20:16 PM

It isn't me you have to prove but your 1-2 transaction per blocks prove you don't have much use, I am giving a solution and that is quit trying to scream your head off and just keep working on your coin.

Keep working sounds too much like umm.. work?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:21:57 PM

some of us are calling it Trollero because it just seems to breed and breed and breed trolls. Its almost like they are breeding trolls over there to
start an invasion of Middle Earth or something...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 07:19:30 AM

if a hype is any indication of desperate suckers, then truly it should be a number one scam

g3rszpi

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:08:48 AM

if a hype is any indication of desperate suckers, then truly it should be a number one scam
That's it.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 09:26:20 AM

let's be honest - 99% of all altcoins are only hype with little to zero innovation. Didn't even know of Monero until I discovered a thread earlier today with some entertainment in.

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 11:24:27 AM

What's Munero  Huh
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 12:08:31 PM

What's Munero  Huh

SpellingMistakeCoin. Coming soon to an [ANN] near you. Tongue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: