Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:18:59 AM

Selling your bitcoin in a short time will lead you to have a regret. You will notice if you sell your bitcoin at low price it won't give a profitable value but, if you are going to hold and wait for a long run of your bitcoin since its value is not fixed you could earn a lot of profit on it.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:18:50 PM

My main reason is that if I sell now I'm sorry that the price of every day is always up, this is what makes me not interested to sell bitcoin now. many predictors are convinced that this year's bitcoin price could reach $ 7500 and it proved so much that I am more and more convinced that the price could reach $ 10,000.
Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.and value of bitcoin increasing by the passage of time.its mean that .its like investment..

Everyone who has a brain must know that bitcoin will be worth more. Its already heading to 10k so you should not sell your bitcoins. Just keep them please you will have a good profit.
I did not sell mine because i know that it will get really high. Experts say that it will go to 200k LOL.
I don't trust any experts said, lol Grin, they are just normal trader like us.
So, I don't think we are different, because unless the whales know the next treding and high price of Bitcoin.
But remember, the whales also don't know exact the highest price of Bitcoin in future, therefore, all target for Bitcoin are speculation.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:41:19 PM

I simply collecting bitcoin because i'm just attempting my good fortune about bitcoin and bitcoin could be quality value than cash.. However i am generating this two money and bitcoin i simply keeping much more bitcoins and watch for prevent halving to make more revenue..

You definitely have a good idea and future plans for your bitcoin. It is really true that it is better if we will not sell our bitcoin ever because sooner or later, its price will keep on changing and it is better if we will have bitcoin whether the price is increasing or decreasing because your future family will benefit from the bitcoin you have in your wallet. Maybe today we cannot really see the advantage of keeping bitcoin in our pocket but in the future we can understand it.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:04:27 PM

There is no reason to encourage me to sell bitcoin, the price of tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will increase and more expensive, I make bitcoin for future investment so I will sell if the value is high and I can get rich.
Iefthandright

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:33:10 AM

You shouldn't market them since the bitcoin is itself is the future of all currency's in the world.So its easier to just hold your bitcoin and wait for the second till you will make large earnings on it.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:24:11 AM

I think the ideal goal for holders is that by the time bitcoin is worth a lot more then you'll be able to just use it to buy all your necessary goods and services directly without having to deal in fiat.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

I know that bitcoin will rise in future but how long we can hold bitcoin for future,
one day we should have to sell bitcoins. But Bitcoin is always have political issue like We can't trust govt. when they will ban bitcoin inside the country.
like China did, people loss millions of dollar. similar Indonesia did.
so Don't always seek for long term profit because Risk is always be there.

crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

well, i agreed with your opinion sire. when you got yourself bitcoin, and go to spend the bitcoin itself because the currency will goes up anyways. but, sometimes we need to sell some of our bitcoin in the matter of urgency need to that only can be paid in fiat. that's what make some of use sell it, i guess? just my opinion though  Smiley

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:54:29 AM

You shouldn't sell your Bitcoin specially some country are now recognizing Bitcoin as digital money. Only 21Million of supply of Bitcoin and we are now in 16Million. So buy as long as you can because if you do have faith that one day Bitcoin will be accepted, at least you won't be able to regret it for the rest of your life.

Zongxian

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

Because the price will go up more than you think it will reach a whole new level easily and you will not expect it at all just like we did not expect it to become 7k in 11 months when it started at a price of 950 dollars this year in January.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:20:23 PM

Selling your bitcoin in a short time will lead you to have a regret. You will notice if you sell your bitcoin at low price it won't give a profitable value but, if you are going to hold and wait for a long run of your bitcoin since its value is not fixed you could earn a lot of profit on it.

- In summary, bitcoin is a potential investment and the hottest in the future, it still has many opportunities to increase prices, so if we sell it too soon, we will only waste a lot of profits, we will regret and be sad when we look at the price of bitcoin in the future. The price of bitcoin will always be more expensive over time and it is gradually attracting the attention of new investors, a large amount of money is poured into bitcoin every day, so the opportunity to Bitcoin achieve a higher price than ever before is huge, we should accumulate and wait, bitcoin will satisfy us, should not sell bitcoin at this time, this is not the most appropriate time, patience is the key to our success with bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:05:01 PM

To convert from BTC to fiat there will be a fee, whereas just buying whatever it is directly with bitcoin there will not.
In my country there is no fee if you convert to fiat, we're happy to have a app like coin.ph in philippines becuase this is the one of the best wallet in our country, i dont wamt to sell my bitcoin becuase i have wating value, of the bitcoin value raise 10k$ i will sell my bitcoin.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:50:42 PM

There is a rise in prices, and then a fall. If you do not sell on time, then existing bitkoyny will become cheaper.
At the moment, there are difficulties with buying goods for bitcoins. There are few places where they are accepted. And it is reasonable to buy them only when buying through bitcoin allows you to avoid a bank. It is also better to leave the bitcoin to yourself, because it is an investment asset and your investment can be multiplied
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

- In summary, bitcoin is a potential investment and the hottest in the future, it still has many opportunities to increase prices, so if we sell it too soon, we will only waste a lot of profits, we will regret and be sad when we look at the price of bitcoin in the future. The price of bitcoin will always be more expensive over time and it is gradually attracting the attention of new investors, a large amount of money is poured into bitcoin every day, so the opportunity to Bitcoin achieve a higher price than ever before is huge, we should accumulate and wait, bitcoin will satisfy us, should not sell bitcoin at this time, this is not the most appropriate time, patience is the key to our success with bitcoin
There is no doubt in it because now the bitcoin is being famous and with the passage of the time the bitcoin is increasing in the value and the income I can see how fast the bitcoin is getting high and he future of the bitcoin is bright I know not only today but all the time the bitcoin is trying to have the fun and then to increase as much as the bitcoin can increase it will increase but it will be possible just by saving the bitcoin.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

Just hodl.
i think bitcoin is a type of treasure in digital currency.and better than gold .because price is rising with the passage of time Selling bitcoin at this movement is not really good i think.  but you have later in the future the opportunity to sell it when the profit will be higher so you can sell it with a lot of profit and that would be perfect if that will be possible for you.
But if you want to make now profit it would be better that you are going to trade and that is nice.
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

There is no doubt in it because now the bitcoin is being famous and with the passage of the time the bitcoin is increasing in the value and the income I can see how fast the bitcoin is getting high and he future of the bitcoin is bright I know not only today but all the time the bitcoin is trying to have the fun and then to increase as much as the bitcoin can increase it will increase but it will be possible just by saving the bitcoin.

Being famous is not the only thing in crypto markets. Bitcoin the power, but bitcoin doesn't have a strong team to fight with those bitcoin cashers.

We have under attack of bitcoin cashers and holders are losing money due to this action.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

I really think that hoarding bitcoin is somehow not good. The reason why people want to earn bitcoin is for them to earn money for daily daily expenses or to buy things that they want. It is good to hold some bitcoin, however, don't deprive your self of the things that you want or need. It's good to spend bitcoin from time to time.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:22:11 PM

I really think that hoarding bitcoin is somehow not good. The reason why people want to earn bitcoin is for them to earn money for daily daily expenses or to buy things that they want. It is good to hold some bitcoin, however, don't deprive your self of the things that you want or need. It's good to spend bitcoin from time to time.

How many stores and shops are accepting Bitcoins right now? Not many. And if I really want to spend my Bitcoins, then I need to create an account in the dark market sites and do shopping there. It is not something that I want to do. If there are ample opportunities to use our coins, then most of us will use them for shopping and other purposes.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:27:53 PM

Well this is a good idea but people like me who do not have money in bank and always want money to survive in real life has to cash out money and cannot save money in Bitcoins, This is really great if we have some bankroll and can save Bitcoins otherwise it is useless idea.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:49:25 PM

Well this is a good idea but people like me who do not have money in bank and always want money to survive in real life has to cash out money and cannot save money in Bitcoins, This is really great if we have some bankroll and can save Bitcoins otherwise it is useless idea.
If you have a day job that gives you an fixed income in fiat and if bitcoin is an extra source of income for you then its good to save it for a long term but if you are dependent only on bitcoins for living then you need to sell your coins regularly to take care of your basic expenses and there is nothing wrong in selling it when price goes higher as its ultimately giving you higher value in fiat so never selling bitcoins doesn't make any sense as you should sell it whenever you are making good profits from it.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: