Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270094 times)
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:21:24 PM

Its better to hold and not sell your bitcoins because the future is of bitcoin and since last year bitcoin's price is flying high and day by day its price is increasing so better to hold and wait for the big time.
mikchail

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:57:07 PM

You must not sell your bitcoins at all.This is since the bitcoin is the potential of all currency's.Also the bitcoin will increase soon or later on to a large cost.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:14:24 PM

That's why... Even if you bought your bitcoins at 1000$ more than they are after some time, just hold cause in future you will be able to earn some after pump.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:41:48 PM

That's why... Even if you bought your bitcoins at 1000$ more than they are after some time, just hold cause in future you will be able to earn some after pump.
well i believe holding bitcoin is really a good strategy on getting more profit.but if we hold it forever it sounds like we are too greedy.i believe most of the greedy person didnt get blessing that is why if the price of bitcoin is enoughf for you to gain more than what you invest maybe there is no reason for holding in a long time because all we do find is profit.so if the profit is there grab it for good.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:55:39 AM

Selling Bitcoin in this time it is not the best idea that we can do, why? Because the value price of BTC now is falling down. So we need to hold for a while our BTC and wait until the value of bitcoin increase.

jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:54:37 AM

It will come to a point were you will sell your bitcoin, i think that when people realized that bitcoin prices is so big they will sell it no matter what.
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:21:30 PM

Currently there is a high bar to get money exchanged into and out of Bitcoin. It’s a mess: costly, time consuming and a big hassle. Seriously! Have you tried using an exchange? Even the most trusted one (Coinbase of San Francisco) makes it incredibly difficult to get money in and out of BTC. Fortunately, this situation is gradually improving.

Where Bitcoin really shines (or more accurately, when it will shine), occurs at the time when more vendors choose to leave revenues in BTC, pending their own purchases from suppliers, shareholder payouts, or simply as retained savings.

When this happens, all sorts of good things will follow…

A growing fraction of sellers leave their bitcoin in their wallets, realizing that they will need to spend it for their own labor and materials.
Gradually, wild exchange-rate gyrations diminish—not because fewer people are exchanging money, but because the Bitcoin supply/demand value is driven more by actual commerce than it is by speculation.
Sellers begin pricing merchandise in Bitcoin rather than legacy units (i.e. national currencies)—because they are less anxious to exchange out of BTC immediately after each sale.
When sellers begin letting a fraction of bitcoin revenues ride—and as they begin pricing goods and services in BTC—a phenomenal tipping point will follow…

If goods and services are priced in BTC, then everyone involved saves money and engages in transactions more efficiently.
If goods and services are priced in BTC, then the public will begin to perceive exchange rate volatility as a changing dollar rather than a changing bitcoin.
If buyers also begin to save their BTC (i.e. they do not worry about immediately moving it back to national currency), it means that Bitcoin is being perceived as a stored value—not just an exchange chit. That may seem to be a subtle footnote, but the ramifications are earth shaking. That earthquake is the world gradually moving away from centralized treasury-issued bank notes and toward a unified currency that we can all trust.
People, everywhere, will one day place their trust in a far more robust and worthy mechanism than paper promissory notes printed by transient, regional governments—governments that turn on the printing press or borrow from unborn generations whenever they have a shortfall. That’s where Bitcoin comes in. It is a brilliantly crafted mechanism that is fully distributed, p2p, transaction verified (yet private), has a capped supply and is secure. And it has already achieved a two-sided network.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:24:58 PM

It was my bad luck that I came to know about the bitcoins when prices are $1000 / bitcoin. I was just wondering to collect some satoshis from bitcoin faucets in that period.

Same here, BTC was $650 when i start. That time i could buy some bitcoin because i had money. But i did not buy and i spent all my money to stupid things. Now i could have 15 bitcoin but i have just 0.7 right now. Anyways i would never sell my coins because i believe that it will rise and it became my hobby.. First think in the morning i check BTC price before i go to bathroom Smiley
Punchgamer

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

I think that if you buyed a lot of bitcoin in the past then i should wait because there is always a chance that bitcoin will one day reach 10k or maybe even 20. And if that happens then you would have made a lot of money  but if you buyed your bitcoins recently you should sell at a good price so you don't lose.
Greasysprite

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:32:54 PM

Well i think by selling your bitcoins will be much saver and i think that bitcoin won't be so high value for forever one day bitcoin will die.
And when it dies a lot of people would lose their money if they invested into bitcoin and didn't sell it.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:28:13 PM

To convert from BTC to fiat there will be a fee, whereas just buying whatever it is directly with bitcoin there will not.

I would agree. What is the sense of having a lot of bitcoins, if you will just store it in your wallet without ever wanting to use it for some purposeful. I think it would be best to use it somewhere useful like trading or  investing. Or, you can use it to do business or convert it to cash where you can have it stored in the bank, and if an emergency arises, then you can use it. I think all are more productive than plainly storing it.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

This is a fair enough argument but some goods and services you can only pay for via fiat.  In fact most goods/services can only be paid for by fiat or credit.  Inflation is going to be a thing at all if you are just selling the amount of BTC you need to make a purchase in fiat.  I am guessing you mean exchanging for large amounts of fiat that you wouldn't be using in a few days time.

I agree. Although the recognition and potential of bitcoin is steadily on the rise. What is the sense of earning bitcoin without any purpose for it. There are so many other things you can do to utilize your bitcoin better. You can either invest it in a good company, or you can trade them in the market. Another venture you can do is to trade it off to cash and use it to build a business to pair off with your bitcoin earnings. I think the essence of a currency is to be used.

meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:34:33 PM

There is no point in holding bitcoins and never selling it especially when you are making some good profits from it as I bought bitcoins when the price was around $400 in the past and when I saw price hitting $7500 last week it took no time for me to sell some of my bitcoins as it was giving me huge profits on my investments so without waiting much I sold my coins at higher profits and that was the best decision to make as price started crashing after that so now I can buy some more coins at lower price.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:22:18 PM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
I will never sell my bitcoins as to this moment because I want to have more profit in the future. I know bitcoin price and value will go up to the moon and I want to be profited with that so I will never sell my bitcoins I will still store it in my wallet.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:29:35 PM

There is no point in holding bitcoins and never selling it especially when you are making some good profits from it as I bought bitcoins when the price was around $400 in the past and when I saw price hitting $7500 last week it took no time for me to sell some of my bitcoins as it was giving me huge profits on my investments so without waiting much I sold my coins at higher profits and that was the best decision to make as price started crashing after that so now I can buy some more coins at lower price.

For you , i can say you made enough profit and therefore will have no problem selling but there are others out there without even a single bitcoin but just fractions and yet cannot but wait for a long term before they can really sell to make any decent returns on them.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:44:32 AM

For you , i can say you made enough profit and therefore will have no problem selling but there are others out there without even a single bitcoin but just fractions and yet cannot but wait for a long term before they can really sell to make any decent returns on them.
If we aim for more profit then we have to hold a bit more, the price isl going up so don't doubt how powerful bitcoin is.
In time it will reach our desired price and we can sell for a big profit, that is our main purpose why we are investing, we are not satisfied with small profit only like the day traders because most of us does not invest a big amount of money.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:34:56 AM

If we aim for more profit then we have to hold a bit more, the price isl going up so don't doubt how powerful bitcoin is.
In time it will reach our desired price and we can sell for a big profit, that is our main purpose why we are investing, we are not satisfied with small profit only like the day traders because most of us does not invest a big amount of money.
If you are going to invest then always hold it for long term because all of the investment that you will hold for long term will result for the best because just like bitcoin for example and based on true story, its price was just below $1,000 but now it is more than $6,000 which is a x6 gain if you hold your bought bitcoin in that price until now which is very awesome for an investment.
Waleed rose

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:46:33 AM

Holding Bitcoins is the best way to earn money because the prices of Bitcoins is going higher and higher rapidly so its good choice to earn money in Bitcoins but you could also use Bitcoins as a currency which could be used as a cash but the Bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency which could be used for multy purposes so if you want to have profit then you should keep holding Bitcoins and wait for the best moment to sell it again.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:10:09 AM

Holding Bitcoins is the best way to earn money because the prices of Bitcoins is going higher and higher rapidly so its good choice to earn money in Bitcoins but you could also use Bitcoins as a currency which could be used as a cash but the Bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency which could be used for multy purposes so if you want to have profit then you should keep holding Bitcoins and wait for the best moment to sell it again.
Just invest what you can afford to lose and hold it long term, that is the best way to make money in bitcoin because the price is very volatile
and one mistake will make you panic and sell for a lose. That is not wise if you do not focus in monitoring the market, you need to trust bitcoin and you
can only give your full trust if you continue to educate yourself.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:12:31 AM

I am holding crypto currencies not only bitcoin. Sometimes i prefer to stay in bitcoin sometimes in ethereum.
And for me this is not selling bitcoin. Hold and don't sell your anycoins
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: