Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270078 times)
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:01:32 PM

Holding Bitcoins is the best way to earn money because the prices of Bitcoins is going higher and higher rapidly so its good choice to earn money in Bitcoins but you could also use Bitcoins as a currency which could be used as a cash but the Bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency which could be used for multy purposes so if you want to have profit then you should keep holding Bitcoins and wait for the best moment to sell it again.
Just invest what you can afford to lose and hold it long term, that is the best way to make money in bitcoin because the price is very volatile
and one mistake will make you panic and sell for a lose. That is not wise if you do not focus in monitoring the market, you need to trust bitcoin and you
can only give your full trust if you continue to educate yourself.
But remember, you should not put all your faith in anything, not only Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. That is the rule to help you to avoid regrets after failures, because most of traders did not ready the loss before investment. That is the reason they always regrets after all, haha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:17:22 PM

There is no point in holding bitcoins and never selling it especially when you are making some good profits from it as I bought bitcoins when the price was around $400 in the past and when I saw price hitting $7500 last week it took no time for me to sell some of my bitcoins as it was giving me huge profits on my investments so without waiting much I sold my coins at higher profits and that was the best decision to make as price started crashing after that so now I can buy some more coins at lower price.
Not all people know when to sell, especially now, bitcoin is volatile and it reacts to any drop fast. You were lucky by selling your bitcoin at high price, but some people who sold below $6000 in the last dump might regret it, because bitcoin reacted fast.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

Well never ever is not excellent, but if you want to lengthy invest your bitcoins it will be fairly great.Because the marketplace is obtaining even bigger and the sum is acquiring larger.
There is no way that you can keep your bitcoins in your wallet for your entire life. You have to sell them at a certain time. There is no point of denying this thing that holding of bitcoin and that too for a long period of time will help you in making a lot of money and you should go for holding. You can hold your bitcoin but at the time of need, you have to go for spending those bitcoins.
pavelv3

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

That is a very good thought, but you have to consume, dog. You know, you can stay on photo voltaic energy only for so extended...
shillberting

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:03 PM

I would never sell them all that would be foolish of me and go against every reason why I got into bitcoin in the first place. Rather I would sell a quarter or half to sustain and retire myself from having do to somebody elses

work. That isnt asking much and I wont be selling a huge portion to complete what I need.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:17:10 AM

Because bitcoin prices continue to rise and this is a great hope for us all to get profit. I do not want to sell bitcoin because someday the price can be higher than it is now.

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:45:32 AM

I think why you should never sell your bitcoin is because of the chance of it rise the total price of it into money and I don't want to go back to my house and I look for my cumputer and get what i keep for nothing.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:50:50 AM

We should never sell our bitcoin because it continue rising and become much expensive as of this moment. Everyone is expecting that it will go up at $10000 at the end of this year.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:06:39 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

Actually it is never said to be not to sell it is only says that you must hold your bitcoin and you must wait for the best time to sell it so that you can get some good income and earnings and we all know that bitcoin each day dump but pump doubled so in the future it will somehow become higher and higher.

Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:45:40 AM

Keep in mind what it takes to run normally. Then it is better to save whatever is in excess. It should be stored in such a way that it will save at least 1 year
VINCEAKTN

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:35:54 AM

That's a really good statement and you have a point.
But still there, you say you will NEVER sell your bitcoin, ever.
Now i'm asking. What's your purpose investing your money in bitcoin? Because you want to gain profits right?
Then why don't you want to sell it, and instead keep it all your life? It'll be useless. You won't feel the result of your hard work.
Well it'll be nice though if you can use bitcoin your country, so you won't need to exchange it to real money. But what if not? Of course we need to exchange it first if we want to use it.
It's just a matter of choice, and condition too because no one lives in the same enviroment.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:23:56 AM

Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.
and now bitcoin price is almost 8000$ and yet the long term is not over,but scary to loss that huge amount if comes a time bitcoin goes drop deeper as we cant imagine today.so lets be practical no one knows what bitcoin or crypto after 10 more years.we must make sure we wont suffer in the end.withdraw some and invest some
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:04:24 AM

It is a wise decision to not sell one's bitcoin if not necessary. Bitcoin is like an investment. In time, it's value will gradually increase and maybe even more than it's usual change. So, the best thing to do is to not do drastic decisions.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

Just hodl.
9.8% increase to the price as of recently when I checked. Just a little difference from what I saw last. The number one reason why we do sell off our Bitcoin is due to the decrease, though there are people who are ready to leave their Bitcoin no matter what happens (no matter how low the price goes).

I don’t sell my Bitcoin, unless whenever I feel like I should sell it, maybe when I have a little problem to solve, especially when price is high and I don’t sell all, just a little.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:50:48 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
Because price now is still not on the highest pick and I believe it will be increased in the near future.
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:21:51 AM

I think as bitcoins is very fluctuating, and volatile. Even if you were to buy bitcoin low and sell high, you still might not see the big payday you’re hoping for.  So you never know when and at what price will stop in future. It’s just too volatile. This virtual currency is known for wild fluctuations in prices. The number of digital currency storage "wallets" from Blockchain.info has nearly doubled from last year, while the lack of a selloff in other digital currencies indicates that new money is flowing into bitcoin.  I think this is enough to keep your bitcoin and hold on it, at least for the future luxuries.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:29:15 AM

Actually it is never said to be not to sell it is only says that you must hold your bitcoin and you must wait for the best time to sell it so that you can get some good income and earnings and we all know that bitcoin each day dump but pump doubled so in the future it will somehow become higher and higher.
You have a good point! the right term that we can use is to hold our bitcoins in a long time. It is true that we can generate more income if we hold our bitcoins and sell it in the future.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:54:08 AM

Don't sell your Bitcoin ever because Bitcoin value increases from time the time and years passes

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

Just hodl.
9.8% increase to the price as of recently when I checked. Just a little difference from what I saw last. The number one reason why we do sell off our Bitcoin is due to the decrease, though there are people who are ready to leave their Bitcoin no matter what happens (no matter how low the price goes).

I don’t sell my Bitcoin, unless whenever I feel like I should sell it, maybe when I have a little problem to solve, especially when price is high and I don’t sell all, just a little.
Sell all means you give up the chance to become the rich through Bitcoin. And others will help you buy that amount and become the rich replace you Grin. If nothing does not need you have a large amount to pay, you do not need to sell your Bitcoin and waste it while the value of Bitcoin are rasing up.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:08:30 PM

Just hodl.

Sell all means you give up the chance to become the rich through Bitcoin. And others will help you buy that amount and become the rich replace you Grin. If nothing does not need you have a large amount to pay, you do not need to sell your Bitcoin and waste it while the value of Bitcoin are rasing up.

That is correct and that is something i doubt many of us here will like to do, we can't loose out after so great a find in bitcoin and so we will all keep buying and holding for better days ahead.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: