Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:04:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270083 times)
H1X360

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:45:40 PM

Wish I had that perspective back when I had above 10 BTC. Oh well what can you do. I believe in the longterm value of Bitcoins. It will continue to be strong for the reasons listed. I simply don't trust in fiat currencies enough.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

Indeed, it is good to keep some but it's also best to spend some for the entire BTC economic climate.

Well yes, spending our bitcoin would be a healthy practice to bitcoin.  But considering that many are spending their bitcoins, I prefer to keep them as I believe I could be rich someday through it.  Bitcoin makes my dream come true and more realistic.  As we all know, there are a lot of people who have a quality life since they earn and keep their bitcoins and they are now millionaires.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
GrenadeSucker

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:18:33 PM

Do not have defeitely solution for this questions, however, to my mind it's the same if united states dollar will die, i think aother fiat cash eill can be found.n
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:22:15 PM

Indeed, it is good to keep some but it's also best to spend some for the entire BTC economic climate.

Well yes, spending our bitcoin would be a healthy practice to bitcoin.  But considering that many are spending their bitcoins, I prefer to keep them as I believe I could be rich someday through it.  Bitcoin makes my dream come true and more realistic.  As we all know, there are a lot of people who have a quality life since they earn and keep their bitcoins and they are now millionaires.

I also wanted to be part of those people who found their fortune through bitcoin.  As a way for that, I am not yet selling my bitcoin and just trying to invest some of it to further increase its value.  I am into saving them as to reach my goals and then I will put up some business I always wanted.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:28:39 PM

Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.
and now bitcoin price is almost 8000$ and yet the long term is not over,but scary to loss that huge amount if comes a time bitcoin goes drop deeper as we cant imagine today.so lets be practical no one knows what bitcoin or crypto after 10 more years.we must make sure we wont suffer in the end.withdraw some and invest some
Bitcoin will always increase its price. Even if it is not good, people will still use it and see it as a type of investment, just like gold. We can not do anything with gold. It is just a material but it has a good price with good maarket cap. Bitcoin will even higher than $8000. Therefore, just hold bitcoin without selling a penny

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:29:45 PM

If you are getting double of something why you not a benefit. I think if i have a bit coin i am not going to sell it for atleast 1 year because we are watching that bit coin is growing more and the price day by day also earning,  so in future if we dont make it cash than we will get more benefit.
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.
and now bitcoin price is almost 8000$ and yet the long term is not over,but scary to loss that huge amount if comes a time bitcoin goes drop deeper as we cant imagine today.so lets be practical no one knows what bitcoin or crypto after 10 more years.we must make sure we wont suffer in the end.withdraw some and invest some
Balance both. In my opinion, we do not need to spend much money for investment. Sometimes, withdraw our profits and saving or buy other assets for saving as gold, real estate ... in long time are better than invest more money in Bitcoin and get more risk.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:02:35 PM

Selling bitcoins never doesn't make any sense as if you will never sell your coins then you will never get any profits and as an investors our primary concern should be to make good profits whenever possible so if price is good and giving me best profits then I will surely think of selling some of my coins and collect the profits and the balance will keep for future to earn even higher profits.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:14:28 PM

I think it's absurd to sell Bitcoin. Especially now, when it's value increases every day. If you own Bitcoin, you need to have nerves of steel and good self-control to not to panic every time when it drops and not sell it at a loss.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:28:33 AM

I second this. Instead of converting Bitcoin to fiat which may be useless, I would most certainly use it to buy stuff priced in fiat yet still accepting Bitcoin like on newegg or dell. Turning that Bitcoin into a product would benefit me more than converting it to fiat which will either go to crap or sit somewhere and do nothing. There are still things though that will need to be bought with fiat but a quick small conversion can easily solve that problem.

Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.  I never sell myBitcoin because Bitcoin value is increases from time to time and years passes
Morgann

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:43:08 AM

because holding bitcoin is earning money easily. bitcoin price is very high now and still increasing so we need to hold until bitcoin will be a million dollar coin in the future.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:45:36 AM

I think the one who can give the perfect answer for this question is holder who was holding Bitcoin for the last 5 years. Oh my bad! they're all millionaires for now and too busy to answer for your question Cheesy

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:15:12 AM

I think it's absurd to sell Bitcoin. Especially now, when it's value increases every day. If you own Bitcoin, you need to have nerves of steel and good self-control to not to panic every time when it drops and not sell it at a loss.
There is no need to be absurd, it is absurd to wait for the Bitcoin price to rise simply by buying. The market will respond to sudden price increases, everyone knows that. The important thing is to sell it in the right place.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sariz12

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:41:02 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
For me, Selling bitcoins never doesn't make any sense as if you will never sell your coins then you will never get any profits and as an investors our primary concern should be to make good profits whenever possible so if price is good and giving me best profits then I will surely think of selling some of my coins and collect the profits and the balance will keep for future to earn even higher profits ...
crocozino

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:19 AM

It will be a dangerous move if somebody says he is not going to sell Bitcoins ever. if we will check Bitcoi's history, so we see it has been volatile a lot!
so if a person is holding bitcoin since it was $1000 and now it has reached $9000 and if still that person is not selling, then hi is saying NO to money .
Cause I think anyone who is holding bitcoins should have a target set  to SELL and sell it at that target, fix the margin.
and again enter it @ lower levels  Roll Eyes
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:09:49 AM

Cause it has the possibility that the rate of bitcoin in the future will be millions Smiley
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

i dont believe that we should never ever sell our bitcoin i think there is a consideration if ever we are going to sell some of our bitcoin like for example emergencies and selling or convert our bitcoin is a very help for us,so it's common sense already right?
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:23:03 PM

Balance both. In my opinion, we do not need to spend much money for investment. Sometimes, withdraw our profits and saving or buy other assets for saving as gold, real estate ... in long time are better than invest more money in Bitcoin and get more risk.
I think the risk of investing in bitcoin is shrinking/smaller now, look at bitcoin prices keep rising and it would be highly recommended for you to hold your bitcoin more longer and even add or buy bitcoin again because it would be a big advantage for you. honestly at this time I prefer to invest with most of my money in bitcoin than with gold dude.
916mini

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:54:52 PM

I think t 's better to maintain Bitcoin and etherium (may also be XEM and DASH) in long-phrase.i
FlTZ

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:56:07 PM

Yes the rate of people adopting bitcoin is much faster, everyday thousands of people are getting awareness about bitcoin and adopt it. As the future is the time of bitcoin currency. People all over the world like it.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: