Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270085 times)
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

Bitcoin should not be totally sold. There will come a time its price will become expensive. For now continue holding more coins and once its price soar up in the sky definitely bigger profits will come your way. Selling only a number of Bitcoin but not all Bitcoin earned. Wait until its price increases.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

Bitcoin is a source of money and also a great source of making profits and you will make profits only if you sell it at a right time so without any hesitation you should sell your coins when its a profitable for you but make sure that you don't sell all your bitcoins at once and keep some for the near future to earn higher profits as no one knows how higher its price can in near future so sell it if your are in need of money or getting some good profits and rest should be hold for the future.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

It is up to the users to decide whether they want to sell their coins or not. When someone is facing an acute financial crunch and his only form of savings is in the form of Bitcoin, then you can't say that he should not sell those coins.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

For me, why you should never sell your bitcoin ever, it’s because of the increase or decreases the price of it. We all know that bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much that it will be complicated to predict its amount. Maybe the second reason is the bitcoin’s limitation, bitcoin is limited in 21 million, and mines already generated almost of 80-85% of its total volume so in the future maybe bitcoin become a very expensive and rare cryptocurrency.   Smiley
First of all, the nature of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and a rare asset like Gold are different. Many people thought the limited supply of Bitcoin is the primary reason make the price of Bitcoin increase. However, it is just a "reason" for new investor want to invest money into this field.
In short, most of us think that bitcoin will be able to reach a price that is very high in the future when the number of bitcoin becomes scarce, so in the near future, we should never sell bitcoin because that may cause us to miss a lot of profit. However, because of this thought, we can fall into bad situations, if the price of Bitcoin does not increase and even decrease, we will waste time to wait and do not receive benefits from Bitcoin, so, I think we should choose the highest selling price possible in the near future, should not wait for a long time, it is too risky

Oh My.. you don't know what BTC capable of do you? Have you read the Originals OP's Statement? its a words of wisdom from year 2015, it had already manifested and surpassed 10K $ price, the world already stumbled and world leaders are now on the move to make this currency more useful instead of a tool for enemies. Fiats and central banks were already shaken..
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

My main reason for hold bitcoin because with hol I will get a big profit someday, I'm sure that bitcoin prices will soon reach $ 20k and happen before kick off the Russian world cup.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:07:03 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 04:43:25 PM by Epimetheus

For me, why you should never sell your bitcoin ever, it’s because of the increase or decreases the price of it. We all know that bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much that it will be complicated to predict its amount. Maybe the second reason is the bitcoin’s limitation, bitcoin is limited in 21 million, and mines already generated almost of 80-85% of its total volume so in the future maybe bitcoin become a very expensive and rare cryptocurrency.   Smiley
First of all, the nature of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and a rare asset like Gold are different. Many people thought the limited supply of Bitcoin is the primary reason make the price of Bitcoin increase. However, it is just a "reason" for new investor want to invest money into this field.
In short, most of us think that bitcoin will be able to reach a price that is very high in the future when the number of bitcoin becomes scarce, so in the near future, we should never sell bitcoin because that may cause us to miss a lot of profit. However, because of this thought, we can fall into bad situations, if the price of Bitcoin does not increase and even decrease, we will waste time to wait and do not receive benefits from Bitcoin, so, I think we should choose the highest selling price possible in the near future, should not wait for a long time, it is too risky

Oh My.. you don't know what BTC capable of do you? Have you read the Originals OP's Statement? its a words of wisdom from year 2015, it had already manifested and surpassed 10K $ price, the world already stumbled and world leaders are now on the move to make this currency more useful instead of a tool for enemies. Fiats and central banks were already shaken..
I do not agree with this statement.You can do whatever you want to do with your bitcoins.But you should keep in mind the right time that when you should sell your bitcoins.When the prices are high then you should think of selling your bitcoins.Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are also used as assets and people hold them for future price rise.You should not sell all of your bitcoins in one go.You can sell some bitcoins and keep the other leftover amount with you.
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

There will be a time that you must sell your coins otherwise there is no possibility for you to sell it and so you wont have also no profit later and that is not good for your investment.
It is indeed not that good to sell it now around this time, because the value is not even high to sell it so there are many people that is trading now to make profit even that the price is not rising.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:52:32 AM

A few months earlier this I did, but when I see the price trend continues to decline then I will sell some, let alone I plan to replace with a new car so I will sell about 5 btc.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:44:30 AM

I think for me the best thing is the bitcoin holding for the future and i like the bitcoin for it's digital nature and i don want to sell my bitcoin because the future of crypto is good and we can make money through this while this can also be done for online payments and we have to use this for the future use we can also earn good amount if we trade bitcoin and altcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

I do not agree with this statement.You can do whatever you want to do with your bitcoins.But you should keep in mind the right time that when you should sell your bitcoins.When the prices are high then you should think of selling your bitcoins.Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are also used as assets and people hold them for future price rise.You should not sell all of your bitcoins in one go.You can sell some bitcoins and keep the other leftover amount with you.

You don't agree? really? Dude, my statements did not forbid you on what you gonna do with your BTC, the fact that BTC would be possibly the main usage of currencies could better be waited up, and oh btw, your last statements seems to still in Hodling
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

We should never sell our bitcoins because if the fact that they are not javing a very much excellent price right now so selling bitcoins are just gonna make you regretfull when you see that the bitcoins will rise up again to $20k before the year ends. So have some patience to hold that thing because before being into this thing we nust be ready to hold out money in a long run lile what we should do. Trust me it is gonna be nucb profitable
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Because for now, it's predomimantly a store of value, like a digital version of gold. It has value because it's a decentralized, global, unseizable, immutable, borderless store of value with a fixed supply.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

Because for now, it's predomimantly a store of value, like a digital version of gold. It has value because it's a decentralized, global, unseizable, immutable, borderless store of value with a fixed supply.
Right definition, with bitcoin we can grow our money once the demand will continue to increase.
It's gonna be more valuable than gold in the future as we are heading to a digital currency future and bitcoin is good because it's decentralized.
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

It is my bad luck to prove Bitcoin possible!
Now I understand the Op's thoughts. Spending bitcoin directly is the only way for not selling.
Konyox

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

You should use your Bitcoins one day - but as off now, it would be a pure stupid move to sell your available coins. I could see the coins rise quite much in value in the next weeks - will it reach the 1000-mark in 2016 is too early to say, but indeed a possibility. It seems Bitcoins are getting a bigger audience, which means the demand on the coins increases. Simple demand/supply theory says the price will rise - so keep your coins close to you!
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

There are strategic ways to not sell all of your bitcoins when market bulls. Just sell off half of it when prices go up and then buy back in when the prices goes down which gives you even more coins.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

For me, just portion of your bitcoin may ready to sell, what if you don’t have money and you have an emergency that you need money! Where do you get the money in the case of that? We all know that we want to make our coins double or even triple, hold for a long time to have huge money that we can use for future dreams. Traders sell their coins, right
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

There should be a time that you must sell your Bitcoin. If you never sell your coins, you cant make some profit and that will be not good.
Just wait a while and just look at the value and sell it at the right moment, when you think that is a good price to sell it.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

"Never" means forever holding it??? It does not mean that if you do not have any cash yet you are still holding your bitcoins??? Come on, maybe hold it a little bit longer until it reaches high value and then trade some of it to cash for your expenses while bitcoin is not legal to other countries and to your country also, and other companies are yet studying on how will they manage it, so be wise enough when to sell your bitcoins, but it always depends on you if you have an idea to never sell your bitcoins ever. Good Luck!

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

For me, just portion of your bitcoin may ready to sell, what if you don’t have money and you have an emergency that you need money! Where do you get the money in the case of that? We all know that we want to make our coins double or even triple, hold for a long time to have huge money that we can use for future dreams. Traders sell their coins, right

For me, we must not sell our bitcoin right now. In the meantime, bitcoin value is so low. Bitcoin will be at 1500 USD once more if this hit the value predictable then sell and wait for the value. For the future price increase once more. This the fundamental needs to make profits. Bitcoin is a currency. We need currency to purchase foods, pay bills. Bitcoin as currency must be used it if you don’t need additional fiat
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: