Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

I know bitcoin will rise up and pump in the upcoming years but the whenever I am in dire need of money, I will definite sell my bitcoin. I would never agree to "Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever". The only reason I am investing money on bitcoin was to earn money, if in any case that bitcoin rise up and I already sold mine, I will never regret it. I am just thankful that bitcoin was here to help support my financial needs. We should not have any regrets whenever we sell btc or an alt.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:10:23 AM

Bitcoin is like an asset, remember during the launching of bitcoins back to 2010 where in 10000 bitcoins converted to a pizza, Who knows 10000 btc is worth millions in the present, Imagine the time span of bitcoin becomes worth into millions, Smiley Bitcoins are good for investment, The historical background itself are the best evidence why we should hold our bitcoins:)
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

I don't want to sell yet my bitcoin because the price now is still dump.i'm waiting for the increase like what happen last december ,no one knows that it reaches to almost $20k.I believed it will happen again.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

exchanging bitcoin for fiat may seem counterproductive but when bitcoin reaches 20k, I believe we will see a fair number of people start selling bitcoin to get back some profits.

I think that is not something to be ashamed about. As an investor (and believer in crypto), securing some gains while holding the rest of your bitcoin for even more gains is a shrewd move.

So do sell some and enjoy yourself. But keep most of it for the future!

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

I think Bitcoin will get the highest price after few months and especially after the next halving, so i think it's better to hold the coins right now and selling it when the price rise again for making good profit
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

I think they should sell their bitcoin when the value of it is in the highest price to get more profit.
Unlike now if they dispose it they are losing half of their investment.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

for the maximum profit of investment ofcourse. i am not that talented in trading term, so i prefer hold on to some coin and enjoy their prices up in the matter of time. well, it is better to invest than stay in paper money
Yeah, as the time passes, bitcoin becomes more strong and powerful. As bitcoin is a great digital long-term investment and for the larger profit, it needs to be invested for a long span and by selling it may even cause you to regret in future. So, I consider holding bitcoin as long as possible so that you'll be able to get a maximum profit out it...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

Bitcoins value rises that is why you never sell your bitcoins yet not never because if you not sell your bitcoins in your existence then what is the reason you buy bitcoins? For keeps? That not possible of course everybody biya bitcoins to sell them in the future or to use them as a part of the currency and they are not buying that just to store that in their entire life. They are just holding jem for a long time because they wanted for the bitcoins price to go up and then they will sell it
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

for the maximum profit of investment ofcourse. i am not that talented in trading term, so i prefer hold on to some coin and enjoy their prices up in the matter of time. well, it is better to invest than stay in paper money
Yeah, as the time passes, bitcoin becomes more strong and powerful. As bitcoin is a great digital long-term investment and for the larger profit, it needs to be invested for a long span and by selling it may even cause you to regret in future. So, I consider holding bitcoin as long as possible so that you'll be able to get a maximum profit out it...
but all of that sometimes we have to sell it to meet the necessities of life. indeed basically we know that saving bitcoin will provide great benefits in the future, because we will get a bigger profit too
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

You do have a point sir but some of us here are earning because of bitcoin. We cash it out to have extra cash to support ourselves financially. Selling bitcoin if it reaches triple the price you bought it isn't as bad as we all think. From that point, we have gained enough and got back the money we used for investment.

brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

This is not the reason for all. No one can advise us never to sell. Clearly following today's trends, we all pay close attention and care to bitcoins as a form of investment and business. It is much different than the purpose to use. So, either the holder or the trader directs to the value for profit generated. The fluctuation of profit depends on experience, knowledge of each person and luck. We need to adapt to changes from the market. Sell ​​/ buy / hold is the plan, the business strategy of each person.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

In my opinion, depending on the situation and the market trend to choose whether to sell or hold. I like to trade day or short term. That means putting a profit target when it reaches or reaches a good limit. can sell it. The point of view on your question may be consistent with long-term investment strategies.
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

I don't see a problem if someone wants to cash out their bitcoins for a big profit. I personally will hold some bitcoins for the long term, but I will sell some if we see a big increase. It is still a risky investment.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:14:03 AM

We should never sell our bitcoin, because it has a chance to increase it's value even more than $100k in the future we just need to hold and wait for a great result of holding bitcoin, and i know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and among the rest of crypto, bitcoin has a very great future.

Linda toraja

Activity: 210

IMPROVING HEALTHCARE, REDUCING COST, SAVING LIVES!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

We should never sell our bitcoin, because it has a chance to increase it's value even more than $100k in the future we just need to hold and wait for a great result of holding bitcoin, and i know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and among the rest of crypto, bitcoin has a very great future.

it is necessary to build a futures asset management instrument, where many new people involved with bitcoin have no more funds to use long-term assumptions, if indeed they believe there is a significant increase of bitcoin earnings every year then leave it alone for a full year and do not need to check each price day because the fluctuations are fairly extreme.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:52:05 AM

Someone who is capable of thinking like this is a person who has a very broad outlook of the future, if we can unite the definite view bitcoin prices will not fall like today.
Really happy someone who gave bad news earlier this year then collected bitcoins at low prices and laughed at us at the end of the year.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
why would i debit the account in bitcoin? why should I sell it if it helps me? I also want to sell my future, why? because I know it will help me to reach all my wishes, so I will not sell it unless I have more importance here
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

I never sell mu bitcoin. It because i didnt yet get enough profit on it. I will still hold it till pump again so i will get great profit. But i think this time or month i would sell bitcoin. Because of price fall. Hope in month of may it will recover to 9k $ again
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:42 AM

I never sell mu bitcoin. It because i didnt yet get enough profit on it. I will still hold it till pump again so i will get great profit. But i think this time or month i would sell bitcoin. Because of price fall. Hope in month of may it will recover to 9k $ again
True, until the price is low and we never get the profit from it. We never sell our Bitcoin. We will still hold it until the price will increase. I wish it will rise before the end of the year.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

You do have a point sir but some of us here are earning because of bitcoin. We cash it out to have extra cash to support ourselves financially. Selling bitcoin if it reaches triple the price you bought it isn't as bad as we all think. From that point, we have gained enough and got back the money we used for investment.
Well it does not mean you cannot soon the bitcoin at the time of needs as well, so better if you buy bitcoin to hold for long time instead of spending it for your daily needs, people use to hold bitcoin for more than 5 and 6 years without selling or thinking about selling it, if you want some money at the time of need it is better to save some money spare for this purpose instead of selling your bitcoin to reach your need, so hold bitcoin don’t think to sell it if you want to increase your wealth and your money.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: