Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:32:47 AM

No it's not a joke.  Dev originally promised that this coin was going to get trees planted and offset tons of Carbon and produced bogus math to backup his claim.  Then he promised for months all this innovation for the coin and how there was always a big update around the corner that was going to revolutionize crypto.  Then he claims that this coin is backed by all these people and the diversity chart is always referenced as supposed proof of all the people that have the coin.  If you look at the diversity chart almost all the wallets have the exact same round amount of coin in them.  This is an indicator that someone just split their wallet up into many other wallets.  Dev promoted that this coin was going to be usable to buy all these great things and and at one point had a web store to get coffee beans and trees delivered to your house.  No one ever purchased anything.  Dev then goes on to promote that he is having a pop up coffee shop for two days.  During those two days there was only a total of four transactions on his blockchain.  That means that at best only 4 people purchased coffee and I would bet good money that the four transactions actually had nothing to do with the coffee shop.  He literally hosted an event that no one showed up to.  This coin really has only one person on multiple accounts creating all the defensive posts and small volume of trades.  Never forget the Carbon Coin Forest that was planted years ago that is really just pictures of trees planted as a windbreak on someone's farm.  The forest is fake, the events are fake, the store is fake, the volume is fake,  the new coin transition is going to be faked. DEV IS A FRAUD.

August is here, updates/upgrades to the coin coin should be announced any time now. Also they told that they will come out of the shadows and present them self "in person". So let's just wait a week or two and all will become clear?
On another hand coin price is nowhere close in order to pull decent ICO  Undecided Undecided Undecided, wonder how they do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:06:12 PM

A lot of things happen in the crypto world without rhyme or reason. I'm holding on to some coins since the first time I stumbled upon this. Hoping something good comes out of the swap, but if not, you win some, you lose some.
magrospic

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:19:06 PM

I'm interested in what's potentially coming Cheesy

A lot of things happen in the crypto world without rhyme or reason. I'm holding on to some coins since the first time I stumbled upon this. Hoping something good comes out of the swap, but if not, you win some, you lose some.

+1  Grin
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:28:09 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 02:25:58 AM by DemetriusAstroBlack

No it's not a joke.  Dev originally promised that this coin was going to get trees planted and offset tons of Carbon and produced bogus math to backup his claim.  Then he promised for months all this innovation for the coin and how there was always a big update around the corner that was going to revolutionize crypto.  Then he claims that this coin is backed by all these people and the diversity chart is always referenced as supposed proof of all the people that have the coin.  If you look at the diversity chart almost all the wallets have the exact same round amount of coin in them.  This is an indicator that someone just split their wallet up into many other wallets.  Dev promoted that this coin was going to be usable to buy all these great things and and at one point had a web store to get coffee beans and trees delivered to your house.  No one ever purchased anything.  Dev then goes on to promote that he is having a pop up coffee shop for two days.  During those two days there was only a total of four transactions on his blockchain.  That means that at best only 4 people purchased coffee and I would bet good money that the four transactions actually had nothing to do with the coffee shop.  He literally hosted an event that no one showed up to.  This coin really has only one person on multiple accounts creating all the defensive posts and small volume of trades.  Never forget the Carbon Coin Forest that was planted years ago that is really just pictures of trees planted as a windbreak on someone's farm.  The forest is fake, the events are fake, the store is fake, the volume is fake,  the new coin transition is going to be faked. DEV IS A FRAUD.

Dev is deleting this post as fast as ever.  Why not address this post instead of trying to wipe it.

Everytime you see this post is gone it means the actual DEV was here and did not address this forum or any of the questions posted by anyone.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

Hi all, apologies for the silence, it has been all hands on deck over here working on the whitepaper and this is set to continue.

To update you:

Moore's Law
Our whitepaper is going to take more time. This is due to recent developments in cryptocurrencies and smart contract platforms causing us to consider a superior software-stack to base the new network on.

Our intention is that the new version of Carboncoin will be state of the art, taking advantage of all advances in the technology which could benefit our use case. As such we are having to go back over the technical aspect of the whitepaper.

The desired functionality of the network is well specified and has been for some time. We are intending for our Initial Contribution Offering to go live at the start of September as advertised.

Slack for Carboncoin
For those interested in finding out more about our progress and the plan, ahead of the final release, we have reactivated the Carboncoin slack. If you would like to be invited to join this then please send a direct message with your email address on this forum, and you will be added.

Ambassador roles
We have also created 10 Carboncoin ambassador roles which will be paid in Carboncoin ahead of the swap, or in a direct allocation of new coins as preferred. Head onto the slack to register your interest and find out more.

They live under bridges...

Regarding recent troll activity, if you quote the troll then you feed the troll. Any questions that have been raised by this unfortunate activity can be raised on the Slack. We have answered them previously on this and our other threads, and had our truth ignored.
The troll's principal agenda is to demotivate, and to waste time. As such, we have no time for them.

If anyone is interested in supporting us and have questions then please do get in touch and request a slack invite.

We would like to apologise for this additional delay but please be assured it is necessary for us to achieve our objectives, and will be very beneficial.

The old coin is still working just fine and will continue to do so until after the new platform is deployed and a reasonable time for the swap-out has passed.

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:27:58 AM

But what about the Carbon Coin Forrest?

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:28:25 PM

The dev hasn't answered any of my questions regarding previous sale held of tokens for cash, and dismisses questions as trolling.

A coin with no development for years, now switching to an ERC20 token does not qualify as "cutting edge" to all but the most naive of investors or justify an ICO.
oldloco

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:30:10 AM

Any one got invitation to Slack channel? Sent PM some days ago about it, but no luck so far :S
Wise84

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

Any one got invitation to Slack channel? Sent PM some days ago about it, but no luck so far :S

Yep. I got invite pretty fast after sending PM.

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
oldloco

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:07:41 AM

I see ....  I must be Persona non grata  Grin At the end they deleted some of my quotes and messages that had nothing to do with spam/troll or whatever. So just ignore my Invitation request (in case you were offline until now)

So I hate to say it but here's some doubts about this ICO:

1.White paper is already 3 weeks or more behind (yes, they told they will release white paper in upcoming days and that was in mid July  or even earlier)
2. They evaded my request to come out of the shadows and present them self in real names, like other decent coin dev's done. They claimed it's because of the "Network security" and something, something. That makes me guess that Dev's of Syscoin or ETH is living with bodyguards 24/7 - since they are known to public and they have assets that is worth 100x more than Carbon coin.
3. Deleting post for "trolling", even when they not trolling.Also saying that all "troll" Q's were answered in the past - Sorry I've looked over BOTH threads and you ain't answered any single question. You was just repeating how troll they are and that you answered all before - but u never did in Old thread. And if you did in this new thread than you deleted those answers I guess.
 Looks like you can't/don't want to take any criticism and want to see only Pink Unicorns farting rainbows and cheering upcoming ICO in this thread.
4. Like it or not - Environment address and other addresses with round numbers of coins holds 33%+ of total coins in circulation. Tho it's not proven, but it is likely to belongs to same person/grp. Which at the end I don't care about it as they will dump as soon as there will be enough orders to buy it even at 1 Satoshi Cheesy But yet it's something you want to think about it.

And for the end: I will keep my Carbon coin, but I'm not expecting that ICO or re-work of code will be anything less than failure. I just hope that there will be a  pump at some point and I unload my bag on them.

P.S. Try to stay cool and delete less post - that will make you look better Cheesy Peace  Cool Cool Cool
altcoiner555

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

I see ....  I must be Persona non grata  Grin At the end they deleted some of my quotes and messages that had nothing to do with spam/troll or whatever. So just ignore my Invitation request (in case you were offline until now)

1.White paper is already 3 weeks or more behind (yes, they told they will release white paper in upcoming days and that was in mid July  or even earlier)
2. They evaded my request to come out of the shadows and present them self in real names, like other decent coin dev's done. They claimed it's because of the "Network security" and something, something. That makes me guess that Dev's of Syscoin or ETH is living with bodyguards 24/7 - since they are known to public and they have assets that is worth 100x more than Carbon coin.
3. Deleting post for "trolling", even when they not trolling.Also saying that all "troll" Q's were answered in the past - Sorry I've looked over BOTH threads and you ain't answered any single question. You was just repeating how troll they are and that you answered all before - but u never did in Old thread. And if you did in this new thread than you deleted those answers I guess.
 Looks like you can't/don't want to take any criticism and want to see only Pink Unicorns farting rainbows and cheering upcoming ICO in this thread.
4. Like it or not - Environment address and other addresses with round numbers of coins holds 33%+ of total coins in circulation. Tho it's not proven, but it is likely to belongs to same person/grp. Which at the end I don't care about it as they will dump as soon as there will be enough orders to buy it even at 1 Satoshi Cheesy But yet it's something you want to think about it.

And for the end: I will keep my Carbon coin, but I'm not expecting that ICO or re-work of code will be anything less than failure. I just hope that there will be a  pump at some point and I unload my bag on them.

P.S. Try to stay cool and delete less post - that will make you look better Cheesy Peace  Cool Cool Cool

Whitepaper/technical updates, they have been promising those for years not weeks. They just keep starting new threads.

Devs are not anonymous.  Original dev was anonymous but was a scammer, these devs apparently took over but have used real names in the past. Not sure why they keep reinventing the history of this coin, but it's a red flag. I guess they think people are stupid enough to not read old threads.

Yes, the distribution is highly suspect, dev claims he owns less than 2% yet he was selling coins on a website for cash and throughout that period where was too low a volume to be buying from exchanges.

And now they don't even mention the forest.
delfo2000

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:14:22 PM

Whitepaper/technical updates, they have been promising those for years not weeks. They just keep starting new threads.

Devs are not anonymous.  Original dev was anonymous but was a scammer, these devs apparently took over but have used real names in the past. Not sure why they keep reinventing the history of this coin, but it's a red flag. I guess they think people are stupid enough to not read old threads.

Yes, the distribution is highly suspect, dev claims he owns less than 2% yet he was selling coins on a website for cash and throughout that period where was too low a volume to be buying from exchanges.

And now they don't even mention the forest.

I think best solution dev tell us their names and come out shadows. For many weeks dev tell us whitepaper is ready for one week, for 2-3 days, but I can't read whitepaper, again I don't see any website update, all it's not good.
I hope dev now give very clear information. I'm very sad when dev tell us carboncoin is charity coin, and they want support planet, but there are good possibilities dev want only selling coins for cash.
Wise84

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:08:59 AM

Give the dev a break will you? Just wait for the Whitepaper and then you can decide if you want to be a part of this or not. There are a lot of other coins you can use your energy on in the meantime.

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
altcoiner555

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:35:13 PM

Give the dev a break will you? Just wait for the Whitepaper and then you can decide if you want to be a part of this or not. There are a lot of other coins you can use your energy on in the meantime.

LOL you are obviously not listening, the dev made promises multiple times and never delivered any of them.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:42:56 PM

wow such a thread  Grin
I've been mining this in 2014, forgot about it for years and was really surprised it's alive (well at least not completely dead)

7 millions of CARB is worth something nowadays or not?
oldloco

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:26:54 AM

when is the switch happening?

Hi there

The switch will happen after the new blockchain is live, after the ICO is completed.

The ICO will be formally announced with the release of the whitepapers in the coming few days.

The ICO and deployment of new protocol are expected to be completed, and coin switch in progress, by the end of the current year.

The existing network will run for (at least) long enough for all holders to make the switch.

Did I miss anything?

So almost a month and yet no whitepaper. Don't tell us it's because you have to make some changes due to recent developments in blockchain or something, something. That will not make sense, as you can't chase it all at once. If you serious about it, than you should just stick with the "Original" update and make a "Roadmap" for the future updates on the code. But so far you just feeding us with promises. You planning to sell 4 Billions in ICO, it is insane percentage of total coin supply, yet that will give you "only" 40-80 BTC with current price. Is this enough for you to commit for this coin? Will you be motivated to keep working on it, when you will sell all ICO at once? Maybe if you reduce total ICO amount and hold 50% of it for yourselves will be better? That way you will show trust in the coin u pitching and will motivate you to keep working on the coin, so your assets value will go only up?

Anyway, I hope you prove us wrong and make it happen.  Cool Peace  Cool
krinjah

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:14:08 AM

What's the purpose for you guys to have this whitepaper finally published.
Imagine whitepaper is online, so what's next?
oldloco

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:15:46 AM

What's the purpose for you guys to have this whitepaper finally published.
Imagine whitepaper is online, so what's next?

Next is following that. No one is perfect and delays is expected. But how long they will work on coin code, if they can't even provide whitepaper for last 4 weeks? I'm still buying Carbon, just like I do with lottery tickets  to Smiley

delfo2000

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

I know someone close to the project and they said behind the scenes things progressing so I'm happy to wait and enjoy watching all the doom and gloom fudders in the mean time! Time will tell (and yes, I know time has already passed since the whitepaper and road map was meant to be out!)

Dear,

but my question: because the dev don't tell us their real name and they come out shadow? I don't understand this secret.
krinjah

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

I know someone close to the project and they said behind the scenes things progressing so I'm happy to wait and enjoy watching all the doom and gloom fudders in the mean time! Time will tell (and yes, I know time has already passed since the whitepaper and road map was meant to be out!)

Dear,

but my question: because the dev don't tell us their real name and they come out shadow? I don't understand this secret.

Do we already know the real name of Bitcoin dev(s)?
[no]

Does it make Bitcoin less legitimate?
[no]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: