Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57397 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

I know someone close to the project and they said behind the scenes things progressing so I'm happy to wait and enjoy watching all the doom and gloom fudders in the mean time! Time will tell (and yes, I know time has already passed since the whitepaper and road map was meant to be out!)

Dear,

but my question: because the dev don't tell us their real name and they come out shadow? I don't understand this secret.

Do we already know the real name of Bitcoin dev(s)?
[no]

Does it make Bitcoin less legitimate?
[no]

Again the devs are not anonymous, I don't know why they changed this story to say that they were anonymous and that this was somehow better for security. And this is not Bitcoin. There have been many thread for this coin, just read them whitepaper has been promised for years. If dev produces one to time with ICO after years of non-development, what do you think his motivation is? Certainly not the environment.
delfo2000

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:49:25 PM

I know someone close to the project and they said behind the scenes things progressing so I'm happy to wait and enjoy watching all the doom and gloom fudders in the mean time! Time will tell (and yes, I know time has already passed since the whitepaper and road map was meant to be out!)

Dear,

but my question: because the dev don't tell us their real name and they come out shadow? I don't understand this secret.

[no]

[no]

no, you can't compare bitcoin with carboncoin, example you can compare corboncoin with minexcoin  https://minexcoin.com/ but there I see real name, whitepaper, ICO, ecc.
Again, I can't understand this secret.
oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:13:16 PM

Dear,

[no]

[no]

You comparing cow and space shuttle, also : No one cares about who the are the dev's, as far as they not doing ICO. But when you doing ICO and especially such questionable one, being transparent is a must. So if you like to invest your $$$ blindly, than this type of ICO is just right for you. Others prefer to know a bit more than PDF file, with fancy charts and amazing code promises by MR xxx
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:50:50 AM

when is the switch happening?

Hi there

The switch will happen after the new blockchain is live, after the ICO is completed.

The ICO will be formally announced with the release of the whitepapers in the coming few days.

The ICO and deployment of new protocol are expected to be completed, and coin switch in progress, by the end of the current year.

The existing network will run for (at least) long enough for all holders to make the switch.

Did I miss anything?

So almost a month and yet no whitepaper. Don't tell us it's because you have to make some changes due to recent developments in blockchain or something, something. That will not make sense, as you can't chase it all at once. If you serious about it, than you should just stick with the "Original" update and make a "Roadmap" for the future updates on the code. But so far you just feeding us with promises. You planning to sell 4 Billions in ICO, it is insane percentage of total coin supply, yet that will give you "only" 40-80 BTC with current price. Is this enough for you to commit for this coin? Will you be motivated to keep working on it, when you will sell all ICO at once? Maybe if you reduce total ICO amount and hold 50% of it for yourselves will be better? That way you will show trust in the coin u pitching and will motivate you to keep working on the coin, so your assets value will go only up?

Anyway, I hope you prove us wrong and make it happen.  Cool Peace  Cool

"Dev" cannot post a roadmap because he is not a dev at all and does not develop the coin.  He outsources someone to clone an existing coin and cannot keep paying for the maintenance of the coin.  He only wants to make a 2.0 because current Carbon coin keeps bottoming out sub satoshi on exchange which makes it untradable on all current exchanges.  "Dev" is just a bag holder and a promoter to  dump the coin he is stuck holding.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:52:14 AM

Ha yeah man that's right, this network is totally shit - and yet your only tool is to make up shit on a forum, 3 years and that's the best you've got? Seriously, either you are a really limp dick, or the network is as secure as they say it is.

Oh yeah, or both. Yeah, both is definitely an option.
altcoiner555

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:59:03 PM

Ha yeah man that's right, this network is totally shit - and yet your only tool is to make up shit on a forum, 3 years and that's the best you've got? Seriously, either you are a really limp dick, or the network is as secure as they say it is.

It would cost a trivial amount to attack this network, but there is no market so not worth attacking, but that's not really the issue here, the "green" credentials are an issue. POW on this coin has been burning electricity for years, only with such a low hashrate because not profitable to mine.  The dev said this was good enough to be termed environmentally friendly, but this meant the network could not grow without increasing energy consumption and therefore becoming not environmentally friendly.
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

Who said anything about the network?  Stop smoking carbon.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
delfo2000

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:26:56 PM

Dear,

[no]

[no]

You comparing cow and space shuttle, also : No one cares about who the are the dev's, as far as they not doing ICO. But when you doing ICO and especially such questionable one, being transparent is a must. So if you like to invest your $$$ blindly, than this type of ICO is just right for you. Others prefer to know a bit more than PDF file, with fancy charts and amazing code promises by MR xxx

Maybe carboncoin dev want randomized release date, in this way no pump or dump. When start randomized?
altcoiner555

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:37:18 PM

Dear,

[no]

[no]

Maybe carboncoin dev want randomized release date, in this way no pump or dump. When start randomized?

How can it be randomized if he controls the date and most likely a large percentage of the supply? That's not random, that's calculated.
oldloco

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

Carboin 2.0 = "DEV" will have control of the swap coins. So not only he will sell 4 Billions  ICO coins but also will kepp all other coins that belongs to Carbon 1.0 owners. So who can guarantee that they will not unload all of that  ASAP?

Satoshi  pls save my poor BTC that I've "invested" in this  matter Cheesy
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:33:41 PM

CarbonCoin is unique by the unprecedented and tremendous level of disbelief of it's adepts. It's just incredible
oldloco

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

CarbonCoin is unique by the unprecedented and tremendous level of disbelief of it's adepts. It's just incredible

All "negative" and ""troll"" post's will be deleted as soon as OP back online. Than you can read again about Unicorns shitting rainbows here Cheesy  We sure do some hardcore hammering here, but wth is with White paper release? I mean really do you buying this "recent changes in blockchain development" and "Compliance" (wth does it even mean in this context, what "compliance" for a coin?)  is something that delays "website update" and white paper ? Cmn ;Cheesy
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:31:43 AM

The first part of the whitepaper, an in depth review of our decision making on the project so far, is being proofed by selected members of the community for general release on Tuesday.

We felt it important to detail the thinking behind the current network, the things we did right and what we felt we could improve on, before showing that we are taking our experience forward into the design of the new network.

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:34:16 AM

The first part of the whitepaper, an in depth review of our decision making on the project so far, is being proofed by selected members of the community for general release on Tuesday.

We felt it important to detail the thinking behind the current network, the things we did right and what we felt we could improve on, before showing that we are taking our experience forward into the design of the new network.
When can we see a detailed roadmap for Carbon coin development?
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:50:35 AM

When can we see a detailed roadmap for Carbon coin development?

The roadmap will be included in the specification of the new network. That's the next but one thing to be written up, after we cover the environmental initiative and how it forms part of our new use case.

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:16:02 AM

It's incredibly amazing that they just can't let it go
oldloco

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

Bullshit.  There is no community or selected members of the community.  More and more lies.  Dev doesn't even code his own coin.  Just tell the truth that dev and maybe one other person were plotting how to run this scam to appeal to the most suckers.

There, there Smiley Relax my hammer friend Smiley I think he mean that they doing final revision in Slack grp Smiley
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:40:26 AM

TriggeredCoin  Grin
Guys, try to stop butthurting and wait for some positive news from the devs. Anyways, you can change nothing.
oldloco

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:28:16 AM

I've got an leaked sketch version of whitepaper! It is pretty much all the plan, just without "recent developments in blockchain", "Compliant"  and other fancy words. The final version will be much much longer, but at the end it is the same plan Cheesy

altcoiner555

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:16:20 PM

Can people please stick a 0.1 btc (or whatever you can afford) to the hosting of the https://chainz.cryptoid.info/carbon/ block explorer because it's very good!

We've got an IOS wallet for iphones/ipads due in weeks and the development wallet will be covering it - good to keep a some coins back for future projects, any contributions greatly appreciated

The BTC address for the hosting is

1ABNUwwLrLZ4oW6937ReGsDPNkwxuvuh2f

Thank you!

Look at this message from dev 2 years ago. Begging for donations. "We've got an IOS wallet for iphones/ipads due in weeks and the development wallet will be covering it." "due in weeks" Never mentioned again and no mobile wallet has ever been released.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: