Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What will be our new world currency? (see image below)  (Voting closed: October 30, 2015, 08:54:50 PM)
US Dollar for another 30+ years - 17 (38.6%)
China yuan - 4 (9.1%)
Russia ruble - 1 (2.3%)
Zimbabwe dollar - 2 (4.5%)
Bitcoin - 18 (40.9%)
Litecoin - 0 (0%)
Gold - 1 (2.3%)
Silver - 1 (2.3%)
Euro - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be our new world currency?  (Read 18025 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:59:05 AM

According to the past or you can say history record of bitcoin , We can say only it is bitcoin that can make easily the place at the top in the world for the payment system , without tax and limit with very low transaction charge .
So it may be possible indirectly bitcoin will became the king of the all currencies .
But still here some problem will come , like , which currency will be the world currency for those countries who banned the bitcoin ie. Russia is fresh example .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

US Dollar will still be the major global currency for another +30 years later I think, but there is still chance for CNY may has chance to replace dollar as the country growing more faster than US in economics section. I don't think bitcoin will be the new world currency as the market cap isn't enough to compare with fiat money, moreover if some countries ban bitcoin to use inside the country, will decrease the users and the market price.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:41:30 AM

As much as I would love Bitcoin to be the new world currency, being a Bitcoin user and all, I really doubt that it will happen. The first step for it to become the new world currency, is to become mainstream. And for that to happen, the block size needs to become larger and the price needs to stabilize. Realistically, I believe that the US dollar will become the new world currency. Pretty much everything in the world is valued in the USD. But maybe this will change in the future.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:59:31 PM

Our world currency is still a fiat currency in the future becausebfor me it is a currency with a balance use whether online or cash form it can be used always, but if talking about digital currency you could not touch digital currency without the prescence of fiat currency. So there is no such thing that you can ask to somebody about what is our new world currency, because you cant compare btc advantages to fiat currency money.

VTCutch

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:07:33 PM

Our world currency is still a fiat currency in the future becausebfor me it is a currency with a balance use whether online or cash form it can be used always, but if talking about digital currency you could not touch digital currency without the prescence of fiat currency. So there is no such thing that you can ask to somebody about what is our new world currency, because you cant compare btc advantages to fiat currency money.

Yes, you are right, fiat currency is very popular and continues to be indispensable.
The dollar is now the main currency for the world.
But I think that the Chinese Yuan will also be strong in the near future
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:12:43 PM

According to the past or you can say history record of bitcoin , We can say only it is bitcoin that can make easily the place at the top in the world for the payment system , without tax and limit with very low transaction charge .
So it may be possible indirectly bitcoin will became the king of the all currencies .
But still here some problem will come , like , which currency will be the world currency for those countries who banned the bitcoin ie. Russia is fresh example .

Looks like the US dollar could be in deep trouble in the next 10 years or so, right in time with the massive debt crisis that we are facing.

http://usdebtclock.org/current-rates.html

The US dollar recently broke the 20 trillion debt mark and growing. This is obviously not sustainable. We are headed towards a massive correction, no matter what Donald Trump or anybody else does. This means bitcoin holders are up for massive gains.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:35:43 PM

i think there are so many other thing who are in virtual form and we have to accept, even the whole business are now converting to virtual. we have a good example of stock market. where you do trade shares of different companies in virtual form. and the concept of people toward currency is already converting to digital form and we have to accept the reality.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Any Bitcoiner around the forums will say exactly the same thing ... we all hope that bitcoin will be . but there is a low chance for that so low . I'd say US Dollar for the next 30 years however that dosen't mean Bitcoin failure...

I do agreed with you, majority of the member in this forum they replied the same thing. Maybe they wanted bitcoin to become a new world currency. For me isn't obvious that there is big chances to be happen. But while waiting let us witness little by little the world will adopt the concept unique system of bitcoin.
Actually those people who know about the importance of bitcoin wants bitcoin to become a global currency, although bitcoin is a global currency as the users of bitcoin are present everywhere, but over all the number of bitcoin users are not very low. So, we should try to introduce bitcoin to those people who do not know about bitcoin.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:54:10 AM

US Dollar will still be the major global currency for another +30 years later I think, but there is still chance for CNY may has chance to replace dollar as the country growing more faster than US in economics section. I don't think bitcoin will be the new world currency as the market cap isn't enough to compare with fiat money, moreover if some countries ban bitcoin to use inside the country, will decrease the users and the market price.
I think not a single fiat currency can beat USD in near future bitcoin USD is the most stable currency of the world, as most of the country’s economy is also depending on USD. But if we speak about digital currencies, bitcoin is the number and hope that it will remain number one even in future.
morgand

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

Yes, you are right, fiat currency is very popular and continues to be indispensable.
The dollar is now the main currency for the world.
But I think that the Chinese Yuan will also be strong in the near future

i agree with Yuan is stronger than before but, i dont think Yuan can beat US Dollar, because Dollar still have big influence in this world.
I wish that our bitcoin will be our new world currency in the future but after overthinking about it, yeah its imposible some digital currency can beat fiat.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:43:40 PM

That is what I thought also, that no other currency will supersede US dollar, unless USA becomes poor country. Bitcoin will never get enough to become the world currency but as far as the digital currency is concern  I think bitcoin will be number one. I don't care what is the worlds currency as long as bitcoin exists I am fine with it.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Many said here that in the last time Bitcoin will become the new world currency of mankind. That's how they strongly believed unto it.  But if we really going to search it well about bitcoin, there is a possibility to be happen actually,especially our technology now is highly innovated. So no doubt that many of the advertising business and online business will get involve into bitcoin someday.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

Anything aside from Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Fiat currency will be dominating the market for a lifetime because they are circulated by the government, anything that is controlled by the government is something we must be confident about because they are the ones who can change the world's economy.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

Anything aside from Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Fiat currency will be dominating the market for a lifetime because they are circulated by the government, anything that is controlled by the government is something we must be confident about because they are the ones who can change the world's economy.
I am going to same point as you express.Fiat currency and Cryptocurrency are different each other also each have some uses which didn't changed anyhow.Bitcoin has a great Cryptocurrency but our fiat currency will be dominated at end.Fiat is our government currency,you can't imagine one day long without FIAT.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:46:15 PM

Any Bitcoiner around the forums will say exactly the same thing ... we all hope that bitcoin will be . but there is a low chance for that so low . I'd say US Dollar for the next 30 years however that dosen't mean Bitcoin failure...

Indeed, maybe it is because they really wanted that bitcoin will become a legal currency interntionaly. Although, there is a big possibility to be happen but it will take more more years before it happen. lets us go with the flow for awhile until the right time comes for the bitcoin community.
Despite all the progress that the cryptocurrencies have been doing lately, and that will probably continue to do, I think people will continue to use fiat currencies for a long time. The reason is not that fiat currency is more efficient, but it is because many people have a lot of resistance to learn something new, and many of them fear change.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

I am going to same point as you express.Fiat currency and Cryptocurrency are different each other also each have some uses which didn't changed anyhow.Bitcoin has a great Cryptocurrency but our fiat currency will be dominated at end.Fiat is our government currency,you can't imagine one day long without FIAT.

Yeah when you talk about "world currency" then i don't think there would be much argument that it would only be fiat. Paper money, as it is called by most people, has been the main way people transact monetarily and i think there would be much confusion if it is changed. bitcoin and crypto may not even be here in the long run but I'm sure fiat will still be and that most people would still be relying heavily on it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

For sure not bitcoin,dollar will stay like a global currency for longer time,it could be to big shock if dollar will fail
Euro is fake and will die untill 2020.Zimbabwe dollar can be good choice or bananas,i think bananas or matches

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:32:05 PM

I think USA dollar will stay like 10 to 30 years more and,
there won't be any world currency in future. There won't be monopoly.
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:09:34 AM

well, china and Russia have already started using their local currencies for trade avoiding US dollars.China and japan are also trading using their local currencies.Since china is now the greatest trade partner of the african continent, china is seeking aggresively to use their currency for trade.China and UAE have also agreed to use their local currencies for trade.And China economy is projected to pass the US economy by 2016. So, we could expect china Yuan to be the new world currency.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 05:25:55 AM

Would a new world currency have to coincide with a new world language?

The world currency is currently the Dollar. The world language, the language of business, politics, and diplomacy is English - not American, mind you, but still aligned with the Dollar.

Personally I don't want Bitcoin to be the next world currency - it would pervert the idea, the intent of the project. And it's not going to be...no government is going to give up control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: