Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGold.com IS COMPLETELY SCAM  (Read 80432 times)
Ayoko

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:18:38 AM

Bitgold is without a doubt a legit company. Any person with an iq high enough to use google could easily figure that out.

Any sources that bitgold is a legit company?
catoshi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:25:41 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 05:40:05 AM by catoshi

Something about that reply made me laugh.. laphg has already provided overwhelming evidence that is more then sound.

As you can see they are a publicly traded company https://www.google.ca/finance?q=CVE%3AXAU  If they were a scam why would the market "investors/traders" put their money where their mouth is and give this company over a $200 million dollar valuation.   Also they own GoldMoney http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150720006453/en/BitGold-Completes-59.4MM-Acquisition-GoldMoney-Building-Global#.VbMg-flViko
 ( 1.5 billion in assets under management ) which has been in business way longer then Bitcoin lol

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:51:50 AM

SCAM ALERT !!!!!
BitGold is completely scam.... I had an account with them and my friend sent $850 to my account to redeem it as he has no bank account to redeem the funds, my balance became $850 and every thing was great..... Then i tried to link my bank account to my BitGold account to redeem these funds, After 1 hour they disabled my account !!!!!!!!!!!! I sent them 4 support message to know what is wrong but NO ANSWER !!!!!!!! After 3 days they sent me this funny mail:
"Your account has been suspended in connection with the distribution of fraudulently obtained funds. The funds have been returned to the original cardholder and your account will remain suspended.
Thank you!
Kind regards,

Melanie

VP of Customer Success
BitGold Inc.
Phone: (647) 977 9004 | Fax: (647) 499 4435 | Toll-free 1800 854 7418
melanie@bitgold.com | www.bitgold.com" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course this is the same email which they send to all victims considering that they got their gold using Credit Card but in my case i don't use any Credit Cards, these funds was sent to me as i told you before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO BE ATTENTION ...... BitGold is completely SCAM

Uhm maybe your friend did obtain these funds from a not so legal source...

MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:54:28 AM

I'm so lucky that I never invest intro that website.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 02:07:49 PM

it is pretty smart what they did, they made the threshold to withdraw high so very few people would ever try to have their "gold" sent to them, plus their "storage" service was free so assuming they are a legit company, it would make sense for their customers to not try to have their gold sent to them.

It feels like deja vu, I recall so many scam companies doing this.  I remember people falling for get-paid-to-real emails, $20 bucks an email, minimum withdraw $10,000.  lol!
catoshi

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:35:10 PM

I hope more people share their opinion.  I'm planning on buying at least 30k worth of shares on the tsx venture when market opens monday.  Looks like Bitgold is the future.  I been getting bored with this Bitcoin community which has been becoming nothing more than a flaming technical fart.  Even Ethereum foundation is better than bitcoin.  I can't see bitcoin being relevant for more than 1-2 more years with all this poop flying.  It's been nothing but downhill since it's high in the $1300 range, now it's less than $300 and the communities attitude is very poor..

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3518

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:48:33 PM

it is pretty smart what they did, they made the threshold to withdraw high so very few people would ever try to have their "gold" sent to them, plus their "storage" service was free so assuming they are a legit company, it would make sense for their customers to not try to have their gold sent to them.

It feels like deja vu, I recall so many scam companies doing this.  I remember people falling for get-paid-to-real emails, $20 bucks an email, minimum withdraw $10,000.  lol!

ahahhahaha rolex mails!
There is actually a lot of people that trust site like this.
Simply for the refarll system Cheesy they are rich because 10% of 20$ email Cheesy are 2 $ !
They make also "farm" to get so many people keep clicking....

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:23:10 PM

I hope more people share their opinion.  I'm planning on buying at least 30k worth of shares on the tsx venture when market opens monday.  Looks like Bitgold is the future.  I been getting bored with this Bitcoin community which has been becoming nothing more than a flaming technical fart.  Even Ethereum foundation is better than bitcoin.  I can't see bitcoin being relevant for more than 1-2 more years with all this poop flying.  It's been nothing but downhill since it's high in the $1300 range, now it's less than $300 and the communities attitude is very poor..

So, why do you posts here? Get lost.
catoshi

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:15:52 AM

So, why do you posts here? Get lost.

Did pointing out the obvious make you butt hurt?

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
Enzyme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:53:52 AM

I have a little over $300 AUD stored on BitGold from referrals. I have to wait 60 days to actually gain the gold, although I'm becoming skeptical over the 0.5 bonus.
There is no way a company can waste that much money for so little people.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3518

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:31:33 AM

I have a little over $300 AUD stored on BitGold from referrals. I have to wait 60 days to actually gain the gold, although I'm becoming skeptical over the 0.5 bonus.
There is no way a company can waste that much money for so little people.

the best answer is try to withdraw at least a minimum part to see if they pay or not.
but probably they can block you withdraw with a lot of excuse...

Yes it's so difficult that they decide to pay really for simple registration, they can get only 1% of active people - so far -, all coming in their site only for ref bonus .

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:41:44 AM

Once I can afford it I'm going to buy some gold from bitgold and see if they cash out in gold
AlaaSaad (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:39:16 AM

I haven't heard of even one person successfully redeeming a significant amount of gold from bitgold despite the fact they've been around for awhile now.

One of the main points of Bitcoin is that it's decentralized, bitgold is clearly very centralized since they can freeze funds at will, which defeats the purpose.

Right
BitGold_Melanie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:36:36 AM

Wow look at these brand new accounts created just to defend bitgold.com Roll Eyes.

These desperate attempts saying its legit actually make it look even more of a scam than it did before.

I can't speak of the other accounts, but I can for this one.  But before I post again, I appreciate it if people stop emailing me with suggestions of what to shove up my pussy.  At my age I'm pretty sure I have that aspect down to a science.
Gifted

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:48:39 PM

Did the funds returned to your friend? What is the source of the funds?

NO, no funds returned to anyone !!!!!!
What is the source of the funds? from multiple sign up? farming referal?

No, these funds was transferred to my friend from another user as a part of online trading !!!!!! the funds remains at my friend balance for about 1 month before he sent it to me !!!
sounds like your friend scammed you he can cancel for reasons and lie and get back his funds
Gifted

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:52:17 PM

SCAM ALERT !!!!!
BitGold is completely scam.... I had an account with them and my friend sent $850 to my account to redeem it as he has no bank account to redeem the funds, my balance became $850 and every thing was great..... Then i tried to link my bank account to my BitGold account to redeem these funds, After 1 hour they disabled my account !!!!!!!!!!!! I sent them 4 support message to know what is wrong but NO ANSWER !!!!!!!! After 3 days they sent me this funny mail:
"Your account has been suspended in connection with the distribution of fraudulently obtained funds. The funds have been returned to the original cardholder and your account will remain suspended.
Thank you!
Kind regards,

Melanie

VP of Customer Success
BitGold Inc.

Of course this is the same email which they send to all victims considering that they got their gold using Credit Card but in my case i don't use any Credit Cards, these funds was sent to me as i told you before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i said too !! i have had no problem with them so far at all with everything including bonus gold and withdraw
AlaaSaad (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:58:22 PM

SCAM ALERT !!!!!
Thank you!
Kind regards,

Melanie

VP of Customer Success
BitGold Inc.

thats what i said too !! i have had no problem with them so far at all with everything including bonus gold and withdraw

No, do you know that my friend account is still enabled till now !! i see it this morning !!! if my friend has obtained these funds from a not so legal source (as you say), it must leads his account to be disabled like me !!!! Is it right ?
AlaaSaad (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:04:59 PM

Did the funds returned to your friend? What is the source of the funds?

NO, no funds returned to anyone !!!!!!
What is the source of the funds? from multiple sign up? farming referal?

No, these funds was transferred to my friend from another user as a part of online trading !!!!!! the funds remains at my friend balance for about 1 month before he sent it to me !!!
sounds like your friend scammed you he can cancel for reasons and lie and get back his funds

When these funds have been transferred to my account, it was confirmed (ie. no one can cancel it at all)..... Also it remained at my account for over 24 hours before they disabled my account when i tried to withdraw it !!!! So, i'm sure that Bitgold scammed me. Thanks
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:17:15 PM

Translated: I'm a fuckin' idiot with $30K in my pocket to spare and you don't, fuckin' losers, and I'm here to declare that Bitcoin fuckin' sucks and that's why I'm investing my extra $30K in BitGold in which, by the way, its principals embrace Bitcoin via Hayek and Netagio.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:24:56 PM

Wow look at these brand new accounts created just to defend bitgold.com Roll Eyes.

These desperate attempts saying its legit actually make it look even more of a scam than it did before.

I can't speak of the other accounts, but I can for this one.  But before I post again, I appreciate it if people stop emailing me with suggestions of what to shove up my pussy.  At my age I'm pretty sure I have that aspect down to a science.

What the fuck did I just read? First, Derrick comes here and declares we're all on some sort of witch-hunt, and now Melanie doesn't want suggestions as to what should or shouldn't be shoved up her pussy because she's of the age of knowing what her pussy loves best. And to think I once thought that BitGold wasn't legit.  Roll Eyes It now reads to me like they'll fit right in in the crypto space. Welcome aboard, BitGold. Welcome aboard.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: