Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGold.com IS COMPLETELY SCAM  (Read 80436 times)
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 06:10:22 AM

Today i got a letter from them about payments this is what it said :

Payment Instructions
Dear *****, BitGold pays their affiliates in gold grams!. Your gold grams will be credited into one of our world wide vaults, in this case Toronto. Your conversions will be displayed in canadian dollars and then will be converted in gold grams when credited to your account. Your gold is fully redeemable to your bank account or our Prepaid Card. To be able to redeem your commissions please follow these easy steps: 1. Please create a Personal BitGold account at www.BitGold.com 2. Upload your government-issued photo ID to your BitGold profile: - Login to your BitGold account - Click on your name in the top right corner and click "Settings" from the drop-down list - Select "Identity" from the menu on the left. You will be able to upload your ID. Please ensure that the image of your ID is in a .jpg or .png format and that the image is large, clear of any obstructions, and legible. 3. To redeem your commissions you have two options: via bank wire or through our Prepaid Card. To link your bank account to your BitGold account please follow these instructions: http://support.bitgold.com/customer/portal/articles/******-linking-your-bank-account-to-bitgold?b_id=**** The most convenient option will be to request our BitGold Prepaid Card in which you will be able to redeem your gold to the card and spend the funds anywhere in the world at any point-of-sale that accepts major credit or debit cards and ATM machines!

Interesting this is what they sent me this month on the 18th:

Dear BitGold Affiliate,

We hope this email finds you well. As we have eluded to previously, we are making some changes to the Affiliate program to ensure a better user experience for all involved.  These updates are complete and will be effective as of September 1, 2015 at 12:01am.

About BitGold:
As you already know BitGold is a unique and innovative platform that allows users to save and make payments in gold. Popularly viewed as an alternative savings account backed by gold, the metal that has survived 6000 years as a powerful monetary instrument.

Affiliate Resource Update:
We are excited to announce we are building a separate resource website for our affiliates to better communicate the positive impact BitGold and gold ownership can have for both our affiliates and their potential leads. This website will offer useful marketing tools for your use such as videos, articles, content topics, etc as well as a  community center for BitGold Affiliates to communicate with each other.

Offer Update:
We are constantly optimizing our commission structure to ensure all verified BitGold affiliates are properly compensated for quality referrals.  We believe this structure will further reward hard working affiliates who are driving great traffic and users to the BitGold platform.

Default offer - Account Signups- $5CPA Canadian
Active/Deposited Customer - $35 CPA Canadian

Payout Bonus Tiers:
0-250 leads No bonus
251-500 leads - 10% bonus on top of total payout
501-1000 leads- 17.5% bonus on top of total payout
1001 + 25% bonus on top of total payout

Mobile Offer:
$2 CPA per app download. IOS & Android only with SDK tracking.

These offers will be effective on September 1st, 2015. Until then the current CPA offer of $5 for account signup will remain as the only offer.

Payout Update:
Payouts will be made BiWeekly. First payout of the month will take place on the first or second Business day after the 15th day in a given month, and the second payout will take place on the first or second business day after the last day in a given month.
For fast and easy access to your payouts we recommend you go to BitGold.com and request your BitGold Prepaid Card. This way when we pay your commissions you can instantly transfer to your Prepaid MasterCard and start purchasing goods or withdrawing cash with no waiting times.

Support Update:
Starting September 1, 2015 BitGold affiliates will have fulltime email support on any questions or inquiries to bitgoldaffiliates@bitgold.com and https://www.facebook.com/BitGoldAffiliates.
Please do not contact the BitGold Customer Service line.  They will direct you to the email address above.

We are proud to have you in our BitGold family.  Smart affiliate partners who really understand what sound money is and how it can improve the life of millions of people.

Thank you!
BitGold Affiliates Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From my view scam scam scam. So first you offer $35.25 per sign up (Tier 1 Countries) Then out of nowhere they just didn't pay out the funds to everyone and then just came up with " ooh we'll pay you 5 CAD PER SIGN UP". Like how do you go from almost $30 a sign up down to $3 and change and think someone was going to say " wow can't wait!". Unbelievable.

Then you only pay out "some" affilates and the rest get 20% of our money not to mention fees for transferring out "wire" when a bitcoin option is right there and conveniently shaded out as "coming soon".

Then of course "ooh look the card is now available" which was really a tactic to make affiliates wait a few more week so 2 months to get 18% of their money through a card that was going to have more fees so we're down to maybe 10% payout when it's all said and done?

They robbed me of a month and a half of time I'll never get back, respect from friends and family that I tried to get in and of course they screwed over my own mother. NOPE.

This was probably the worst scam ever as they appeared so incredibly legitimate and ran their free bit gold acct scheme at the time many of the other bigger names ran their promotional affiliate acct programs like Capital One and Netspend.

Even when I went into "redeem" just to see if I could use bitcoin it gave me some vault way out in Dubai. I'm thinking umm there's one here in the states so what's this about?

To thwart the negative reviews that started popping up I noticed in the same week they started their own aggressive BitGold campaign where no matter what site I was on I couldn't stop that "payment and services" stench from unclogging my screen. Even youtube gave me their campaign while watching some silly cat video.  ???Uggg

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:39:57 PM

Today i got a letter from them about payments this is what it said :

Payment Instructions
Dear *****, BitGold pays their affiliates in gold grams!. Your gold grams will be credited into one of our world wide vaults, in this case Toronto. Your conversions will be displayed in canadian dollars and then will be converted in gold grams when credited to your account. Your gold is fully redeemable to your bank account or our Prepaid Card. To be able to redeem your commissions please follow these easy steps: 1. Please create a Personal BitGold account at www.BitGold.com 2. Upload your government-issued photo ID to your BitGold profile: - Login to your BitGold account - Click on your name in the top right corner and click "Settings" from the drop-down list - Select "Identity" from the menu on the left. You will be able to upload your ID. Please ensure that the image of your ID is in a .jpg or .png format and that the image is large, clear of any obstructions, and legible. 3. To redeem your commissions you have two options: via bank wire or through our Prepaid Card. To link your bank account to your BitGold account please follow these instructions: http://support.bitgold.com/customer/portal/articles/******-linking-your-bank-account-to-bitgold?b_id=**** The most convenient option will be to request our BitGold Prepaid Card in which you will be able to redeem your gold to the card and spend the funds anywhere in the world at any point-of-sale that accepts major credit or debit cards and ATM machines!

Interesting this is what they sent me this month on the 18th:

Dear BitGold Affiliate,

We hope this email finds you well. As we have eluded to previously, we are making some changes to the Affiliate program to ensure a better user experience for all involved.  These updates are complete and will be effective as of September 1, 2015 at 12:01am.

About BitGold:
As you already know BitGold is a unique and innovative platform that allows users to save and make payments in gold. Popularly viewed as an alternative savings account backed by gold, the metal that has survived 6000 years as a powerful monetary instrument.

Affiliate Resource Update:
We are excited to announce we are building a separate resource website for our affiliates to better communicate the positive impact BitGold and gold ownership can have for both our affiliates and their potential leads. This website will offer useful marketing tools for your use such as videos, articles, content topics, etc as well as a  community center for BitGold Affiliates to communicate with each other.

Offer Update:
We are constantly optimizing our commission structure to ensure all verified BitGold affiliates are properly compensated for quality referrals.  We believe this structure will further reward hard working affiliates who are driving great traffic and users to the BitGold platform.

Default offer - Account Signups- $5CPA Canadian
Active/Deposited Customer - $35 CPA Canadian

Payout Bonus Tiers:
0-250 leads No bonus
251-500 leads - 10% bonus on top of total payout
501-1000 leads- 17.5% bonus on top of total payout
1001 + 25% bonus on top of total payout

Mobile Offer:
$2 CPA per app download. IOS & Android only with SDK tracking.

These offers will be effective on September 1st, 2015. Until then the current CPA offer of $5 for account signup will remain as the only offer.

Payout Update:
Payouts will be made BiWeekly. First payout of the month will take place on the first or second Business day after the 15th day in a given month, and the second payout will take place on the first or second business day after the last day in a given month.
For fast and easy access to your payouts we recommend you go to BitGold.com and request your BitGold Prepaid Card. This way when we pay your commissions you can instantly transfer to your Prepaid MasterCard and start purchasing goods or withdrawing cash with no waiting times.

Support Update:
Starting September 1, 2015 BitGold affiliates will have fulltime email support on any questions or inquiries to bitgoldaffiliates@bitgold.com and https://www.facebook.com/BitGoldAffiliates.
Please do not contact the BitGold Customer Service line.  They will direct you to the email address above.

We are proud to have you in our BitGold family.  Smart affiliate partners who really understand what sound money is and how it can improve the life of millions of people.

Thank you!
BitGold Affiliates Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From my view scam scam scam. So first you offer $35.25 per sign up (Tier 1 Countries) Then out of nowhere they just didn't pay out the funds to everyone and then just came up with " ooh we'll pay you 5 CAD PER SIGN UP". Like how do you go from almost $30 a sign up down to $3 and change and think someone was going to say " wow can't wait!". Unbelievable.

Then you only pay out "some" affilates and the rest get 20% of our money not to mention fees for transferring out "wire" when a bitcoin option is right there and conveniently shaded out as "coming soon".

Then of course "ooh look the card is now available" which was really a tactic to make affiliates wait a few more week so 2 months to get 18% of their money through a card that was going to have more fees so we're down to maybe 10% payout when it's all said and done?

They robbed me of a month and a half of time I'll never get back, respect from friends and family that I tried to get in and of course they screwed over my own mother. NOPE.

This was probably the worst scam ever as they appeared so incredibly legitimate and ran their free bit gold acct scheme at the time many of the other bigger names ran their promotional affiliate acct programs like Capital One and Netspend.

Even when I went into "redeem" just to see if I could use bitcoin it gave me some vault way out in Dubai. I'm thinking umm there's one here in the states so what's this about?

To thwart the negative reviews that started popping up I noticed in the same week they started their own aggressive BitGold campaign where no matter what site I was on I couldn't stop that "payment and services" stench from unclogging my screen. Even youtube gave me their campaign while watching some silly cat video.  ???Uggg

kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:26:14 PM

BITGOLD IS SCAM
Affiliate payments:

First of all they had not paid me  my affiliate commission of around $600 which i made promoting the offer through PPC (paid) ..the excuse they gave me is ,I used tracking202 link to track my visitors/traffic  and not used banners/links from their site (fuck ..how knowledgeable is their affiliate manager ?)

Payments invested in my bitgold account:

I  have bought over $200 worth bitgold with bitcoins, in trades spread over a month,..and when i requested to withdraw to my bank account,they have put the withdrawal on hold from last 3 days,cose they are investigating it and will release if they find every thing is OK ?  WHAT Huh seriously ? investigating transactions purchased with bitcoin ?

Listing your company in stock exchange does not mean anything or doe snot make you saints..BTW madoff was well respected in wallstreet ..till his ponzi scheme came to light !

BITGOLD IS SCAM..STAY AWAY..DON'T EVEN THINK OF INVESTING !

THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO REDEEM YOUR MONEY

They pay 1% people and make believe that they pay..using them as proxies !
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:57:56 AM

Damn, I can't get over that BitGold may have set itself up to rip off some big investors like the Soros Brothers, using any crumbs garnered from the Bitcoin community as spending moneys on high-dollar whores.

Recall, there once was a dude running for governor of Nevada that claimed to have a vault full of silver backing his scheme back in the day when Sonny Vleisides was just a pup. A couple days prior to the election, the vault was opened. I'll leave it to your imagination as to what was NOT discovered inside. BTW, the same true for the same dude cornering the penny (US cent) scheme's vault. Myself, I'm a dime dude (I like the ring of that: The Dime Dude  Grin).
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:06:48 AM

BITGOLD IS SCAM
Affiliate payments:

First of all they had not paid me  my affiliate commission of around $600 which i made promoting the offer through PPC (paid) ..the excuse they gave me is ,I used tracking202 link to track my visitors/traffic  and not used banners/links from their site (fuck ..how knowledgeable is their affiliate manager ?)

I  have bought over $200 worth bitgold with bitcoins, in trades spread over a month,..and when i requested to withdraw to my bank account,they have put the withdrawal on hold from last 3 days,cose they are investigating it and will release if they find every thing is OK ?  WHAT Huh seriously ? investigating transactions purchased with bitcoin ?

Listing your company in stock exchange does not mean anything or doe snot make you saints..BTW madoff was well respected in wallstreet ..till his ponzi scheme came to light !

It means bitgold is another ponzy scheme scam because they also pay for few people any all big investment accounts either they will delete or put payments on hold
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 08:34:21 AM

I'm still waiting for the "free" sign-up bonus to come up in my account. it's pending since forever. if it's too good to be true... you know Smiley

kirch

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:32:04 PM

BITGOLD IS SCAM
Affiliate payments:

It means bitgold is another ponzy scheme scam because they also pay for few people any all big investment accounts either they will delete or put payments on hold

Actually they are the new 'e-gold' ..bitgold claims they store gold in some vault..say if I buy $1k worth bitgold ..the will make me belive that I have bought gold and is stored safely in some virtual vault.. (and I don't have any way to verify if they really did it)..and most investors in gold are longterm investors and don't bother to redeem in shortterm..moreover they are likely to add more and more gold to their investment..
Bitgold sends your statements to make you comfortable about your balances and forget probing into company or its assets

NOW that the bitcoin value has lost atleast 30% in last month..i doubt if they will be able to pay the referrals ,affiliates or investors

I have redeemed my bitgold 5 days back ...I am still waiting for the money  they were supposed to 'wire transfer' to my bank account in Toronto the next day..(and the bank is around the corner of their office)
THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE VERIFYING MY SOURCE OF FUNDS (BITCOINS) THAT I HAVE USED TO PURCHASE BITGOLD...SERIOUSLY Huh

BITGOLD IS A BIG SCAM !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:32:47 PM

BITGOLD IS SCAM
Affiliate payments:

Actually they are the new 'e-gold' ..bitgold claims they store gold in some vault..say if I buy $1k worth bitgold ..the will make me belive that I have bought gold and is stored safely in some virtual vault.. (and I don't have any way to verify if they really did it)..and most investors in gold are longterm investors and don't bother to redeem in shortterm..moreover they are likely to add more and more gold to their investment..
Bitgold sends your statements to make you comfortable about your balances and forget probing into company or its assets

NOW that the bitcoin value has lost atleast 30% in last month..i doubt if they will be able to pay the referrals ,affiliates or investors

I have redeemed my bitgold 5 days back ...I am still waiting for the money  they were supposed to 'wire transfer' to my bank account in Toronto the next day..(and the bank is around the corner of their office)
THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE VERIFYING MY SOURCE OF FUNDS (BITCOINS) THAT I HAVE USED TO PURCHASE BITGOLD...SERIOUSLY Huh

BITGOLD IS A BIG SCAM !

To protect the Soros Brothers' investment, BitGold wants to make doubly sure that the bitcoins you sent to them were truly in your control.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:42:37 PM

I personally use this BitGold.com now and I got few referals and I earned money , hopefully Bitcoin wallet withraw option will be available soon  Cheesy
for those who are saying they are going to scam , how this will be done exactly ? I mean it's not like a Darknet website or anything where you don't know the founder or creator of the website , how they can publicly scam everyone without going to jail or face charges or whatever ? I have nothing to worry about because I didn't invest anything (all are legit referals) but yes it's sounds phishy when you see a website giving 25$ per referals (I got 0.90$ per referals because of my country but other people got higher amounts)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:45:02 PM

I personally use this BitGold.com now and I got few referals and I earned money , hopefully Bitcoin wallet withraw option will be available soon  Cheesy
for those who are saying they are going to scam , how this will be done exactly ? I mean it's not like a Darknet website or anything where you don't know the founder or creator of the website , how they can publicly scam everyone without going to jail or face charges or whatever ? I have nothing to worry about because I didn't invest anything (all are legit referals) but yes it's sounds phishy when you see a website giving 25$ per referals (I got 0.90$ per referals because of my country but other people got higher amounts)

Wait till you see where BitGold's ToS was predominately gleaned from: https://www.myctfs.com/SharedContent/documents/myctfs_tcs_deposit_combined_020515.pdf
kirch

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:08:32 PM

I personally use this BitGold.com now and I got few referals and I earned money , hopefully Bitcoin wallet withraw option will be available soon  Cheesy

They will not add bitcoin withdrawal option..
Add your bank account and try to withdraw..you will be lucky if your account is not closed for referral fraud or breaking some random ToS (that are added from time to time)
The new referral terms says .. you will be paid only if the your referred customer is active ..meaning should have verified the account by uploading IDs and proofs and have deposited real cash into the account and bought bitgold..
Hope your leads fit into it !
GL and enjoy your monopoly cash !
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:12:02 PM

Freshly cropped image of a BitGold banner ad supplied by Google.
btcscriptpremium

Activity: 246

Run your own Casino! See profile for more info

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 11:41:44 PM

Got a shirt IRL shipped from them. Nice quality shirt.

Check out http://trumpgeneral.com/ for great Trump information
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:43:02 AM

Got a shirt IRL shipped from them. Nice quality shirt.
Im still waiting on my t-shirt and prepaid bitgold card
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 04:56:07 AM

I find the website's name style more interesting though. is this a web 0.1 site? Cheesy

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:41:18 AM

I find the website's name style more interesting though. is this a web 0.1 site? Cheesy

http://funnypicsonly.com/about/
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:11:46 PM

242,264 Signups as of August 31st.

It's funny while the bitcoin redemption no estimated date of release at this time.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 04:25:50 PM

It's funny while the bitcoin redemption no estimated date of release at this time.

I'm still waiting for my "free" gold on signup. it's close to 60 days, I doubt it'll be on my "vault" soon though

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:41:22 PM

I'm still waiting for my "free" gold on signup. it's close to 60 days, I doubt it'll be on my "vault" soon though
You will get paid !
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:35:42 AM

The reason they pay countries $1 is because typically those countries aren't high income , high spending countries in comparison to other nations. I spoke to a man in India and he says he makes good money at $1465 a year. Yes I said a year. Am I surprised a sign up from his country would yield a $1 referral commission? Nope.

What he makes a year doesn't even cover my rent for the month. I'm pretty sure other people here are paying far beyond me in rent/mortgage payments.

They aren't trying to change the economy of other countries as they know people from other countries would join immediately and hope to refer as many people as they can especially at $27+ a pop.

The $27+ was for certain countries as they had different tiers for what they felt would bring in the most $$$.

If you told Americans hey sign up people and make $0.90 we'd say what? Fuck that! Nope not interested. It's not about greed btw but it wouldn't be worth the effort for the amount of work required. There are other programs that are out as I see Capital One promos on practically all faucets.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: