Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGold.com IS COMPLETELY SCAM  (Read 80436 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:42:04 AM

I personally use this BitGold.com now and I got few referals and I earned money , hopefully Bitcoin wallet withraw option will be available soon  Cheesy
for those who are saying they are going to scam , how this will be done exactly ? I mean it's not like a Darknet website or anything where you don't know the founder or creator of the website , how they can publicly scam everyone without going to jail or face charges or whatever ? I have nothing to worry about because I didn't invest anything (all are legit referals) but yes it's sounds phishy when you see a website giving 25$ per referals (I got 0.90$ per referals because of my country but other people got higher amounts)

The reason they pay countries $1 is because typically those countries aren't high income , high spending countries in comparison to other nations. I spoke to a man in India and he says he makes good money at $1465 a year. Yes I said a year. Am I surprised a sign up from his country would yield a $1 referral commission? Nope.

What he makes a year doesn't even cover my rent for the month. I'm pretty sure other people here are paying far beyond me in rent/mortgage payments.

They aren't trying to change the economy of other countries as they know people from other countries would join immediately and hope to refer as many people as they can especially at $27+ a pop.

The $27+ was for certain countries as they had different tiers for what they felt would bring in the most $$$.

If you told Americans hey sign up people and make $0.90 we'd say what? Fuck that! Nope not interested. It's not about greed btw but it wouldn't be worth the effort for the amount of work required. There are other programs that are out as I see Capital One promos on practically all faucets.

Having been to India, I'm not buying that $1465 story, with all due respect. That doesn't even cover the cost of food for a year in any near-average household for one person.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:51:06 AM

242,264 Signups as of August 31st.

It's funny while the bitcoin redemption no estimated date of release at this time.

I'm still waiting for my "free" gold on signup. it's close to 60 days, I doubt it'll be on my "vault" soon though
You will get paid !

My one also almost 40 days old account but so for it say still pending do not know whether after receiving can withdraw that money?
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:22:31 AM

i have a friend in bangladesh thats right next to india and he told me 1300$ is a rich person over there a month
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:13:47 AM

I personally use this BitGold.com now and I got few referals and I earned money , hopefully Bitcoin wallet withraw option will be available soon  Cheesy
for those who are saying they are going to scam , how this will be done exactly ? I mean it's not like a Darknet website or anything where you don't know the founder or creator of the website , how they can publicly scam everyone without going to jail or face charges or whatever ? I have nothing to worry about because I didn't invest anything (all are legit referals) but yes it's sounds phishy when you see a website giving 25$ per referals (I got 0.90$ per referals because of my country but other people got higher amounts)

The reason they pay countries $1 is because typically those countries aren't high income , high spending countries in comparison to other nations. I spoke to a man in India and he says he makes good money at $1465 a year. Yes I said a year. Am I surprised a sign up from his country would yield a $1 referral commission? Nope.

What he makes a year doesn't even cover my rent for the month. I'm pretty sure other people here are paying far beyond me in rent/mortgage payments.

They aren't trying to change the economy of other countries as they know people from other countries would join immediately and hope to refer as many people as they can especially at $27+ a pop.

The $27+ was for certain countries as they had different tiers for what they felt would bring in the most $$$.

If you told Americans hey sign up people and make $0.90 we'd say what? Fuck that! Nope not interested. It's not about greed btw but it wouldn't be worth the effort for the amount of work required. There are other programs that are out as I see Capital One promos on practically all faucets.

Having been to India, I'm not buying that $1465 story, with all due respect. That doesn't even cover the cost of food for a year in any near-average household for one person.

i have a friend in bangladesh thats right next to india and he told me 1300$ is a rich person over there a month

What some dude considers good money in India, looks like is less than half the average yearly wage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage

Again, no disrespect to the poster.
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:17:19 AM

i mean you guys pay attention to wha tits scam and to what its not and the india soo many people factors of been bad budget turned into a good one into that country? i dont really i dont use much money sites new and not related to confidence and not too much things coonnected to india.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:10:59 PM

I personally use this BitGold.com now and I got few referals and I earned money , hopefully Bitcoin wallet withraw option will be available soon  Cheesy

What some dude considers good money in India, looks like is less than half the average yearly wage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage

well his wife is a doctor and he is an engineer so that makes sense 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:32:25 PM

well his wife is a doctor and he is an engineer so that makes sense 

The lowest paid doctors earn ~$2,500/yr.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:25:00 PM

With apologies for not providing much of late due to rubbin' my dick raw over jackin' off all over Leroy Fodor, let's see what I can dig up here to further this venerable (not a joke) thread along.

Some have been known to dole out gold dust to affiliates who later had to jump through hoops to receive what they've rightfully earned.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3599

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:43:12 PM

I try to find a line in the thread but I am missing!
Why you talk about india? Yes they (bitgold and other paysite) not pay full a refer, due a "bad quality" & low capability of spending money and so on...
But it seems that in the topic we are missing the focus... bitgold pay or not free gold? pay or not for referall?
I hope Cheesy I break off topic and some one can get again In topic and ask to basilar question.
About average payment in india bangladesh skri lanka also nepal if you want.... you can talk in an off topic thread!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:55:23 PM

TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BitGold Inc. (“BitGold or The Company”), is pleased to announce the closing of a Series-A Financing. The Company has raised $3.5 million in advance of a Q1-2015 platform launch. BitGold is a consumer-focused internet platform offering free global payments combined with unprecedented access to secure, redeemable gold for savings. The Company raised angel financing from its co-founders Roy Sebag and Josh Crumb in early 2014, allowing for the development and acquisition of key intellectual property and proof of concept. BitGold’s Series-A financing round included investments from PortVesta Holdings, Soros Brothers Investments, PowerOne Capital, Sandstorm Gold, and other leading financial service professionals.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/portvesta-holdings

Probe of trading in Amaya includes dealings with adviser <with apologies for quoting it entirely>

A Toronto businessman and friend of Amaya Inc. chief executive officer David Baazov has come under the scrutiny of Quebec’s securities regulator as part of its investigation into heavy trading in the Montreal company’s stock ahead of a $4.9-billion (U.S.) takeover last summer.

The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) served Montreal-based Amaya with a search warrant in December that included a request for records of communications and business dealings with the company’s long-time adviser Yoel Altman, according to people familiar with the investigation.

VIDEO
Video: Streetwise: Amaya trading probe tests market oversight

GAMBLING
Video: Streetwise: Why we're watching these hot Canadian gambling stocks
Mr. Altman is a chartered accountant who has financed a variety of startup companies. At Amaya, he wore a number of hats as an outside consultant who lent money, provided financial advice and became a close friend to Mr. Baazov during the company’s meteoric rise from a junior company to the world’s largest online gambling company.

Mr. Altman played a crucial role in Amaya’s 2012 purchase of Dublin-based Cryptologic Ltd., an online gaming software and service provider, by agreeing to lend a bridge loan of up to $5 million.

Mr. Altman is also one of more than 300 investors identified on a confidential list by Wall Street’s self-regulator, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), for unusually active trading in Amaya’s stock ahead of the company’s news last June that it was buying online poker giant PokerStars.

There has been no indication from FINRA or the AMF of any wrongdoing by Mr. Altman or the other investors.

Mr. Altman did not return numerous requests for comment. A woman who answered the phone at his Toronto home said he was not available.

In a statement e-mailed to The Globe and Mail, Amaya described Mr. Altman as “a long-time strategic adviser,” who provided financing to the company and market advice for more than five years.

“The board and management are taking the inquiries by regulators seriously and acting appropriately,” the statement said.

According to sources familiar with the trading investigation, Mr. Altman is one of a handful of investors with links to Amaya who have been flagged by FINRA for unusual trading in the company’s stock ahead of the PokerStars acquisition. Amaya’s stock more than doubled in price to about $14 a share in the three months preceding the takeover news. In the months after the announcement, the stock doubled again to about $30 a share.

Another investor listed by FINRA is Robert Chalmers, a Toronto stock promoter hired under contract as a spokesman for Intertain Group Ltd., an online gambling company. Amaya and Intertain have close links. Intertain bought a number of gambling assets from Amaya, which now ranks as Intertain’s largest shareholder with a 5.8-per-cent stake.

Mr. Chalmers also has a business relationship with Mr. Altman. The two men are listed as directors in a company called Portvesta Holdings Inc. that was incorporated in 2013.

Prior to his post at Intertain, Mr. Chalmers was an equity salesman with Canaccord Genuity Corp., Amaya’s investment banker since 2010 and the company’s lead adviser on the PokerStars takeover. Canaaccord, Amaya and Manulife Securities Inc. have all been served with search warrants by the AMF and all of the companies are co-operating with the investigation.

The AMF could not be reached for comment.

Mr. Chalmers declined to comment about his Amaya stock investments. An Intertain spokesperson said the company ended its contract with Mr. Chalmers on March 1.

A holding company owned by Intertain director and Toronto businessman John Fielding is also included on FINRA’s list. Mr. Fielding bought about $2 million of Amaya shares in the months before the PokerStars takeover. In an interview with with The Globe and Mail in January, Mr. Fielding said he had no inside information about the acquisition and made the investment on the advice of his broker.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:05:45 AM

sorry, but your long post means that they actually pay the bonus?
they will pay after this raising of capitals?
their manager are so trusted people they (obviously) will pay?

In this topic I think it's clear that this society it's so stable and "rich" with a strong management...
But the "free gram of gold" it's true Cheesy ? I want it Cheesy

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:13:42 AM

Why you talk about india? Yes they (bitgold and other paysite) not pay full a refer, due a "bad quality" & low capability of spending money and so on...
But it seems that in the topic we are missing the focus... bitgold pay or not free gold? pay or not for referall?
I hope Cheesy I break off topic and some one can get again In topic and ask to basilar question.
About average payment in india bangladesh skri lanka also nepal if you want.... you can talk in an off topic thread!

As of now my account is around 50 days old until now signup bonus as well as a referral bonus in my account is still pending. May be I will check after 60 days and update here again.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:26:11 AM

From the desk of Mining Minerals Dude --> Online Gambling Dude --> Investing in BitGold Dude who was a Gold Mining Dude --> Mining Bitcoin Dude,

http://www.stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2014/07/14/intertain-debentures-and-warrants-to-commence-trading-on-july-16-2014

About The Intertain Group Limited

Intertain is an online gaming company, which provides entertainment to a global consumer base. Intertain currently offers casino, bingo and poker games to its customers using the InterCasino, InterPoker, Costa and other brands. The InterCasino and InterPoker gaming platform is supplied by Amaya Gaming Group Inc. and its bingo offering operates off of the Dragonfish platform, a leading bingo software service provided by 888 Holdings plc.

The Intertain Group Limited
Rob Chalmers
rchalmers@intertain.com

Marketwired (Canada)
July 14, 2014 - 6:03 PM EDT

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2014/07/14/intertain-debentures-and-warrants-to-commence-trading-on-july-16-2014#6LHCqM5opx0IrRHH.99

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/concerned-shareholders-seek-support-for-new-board-of-midlands-minerals-corporation-1529702.htm

<another Marketwired source; recall who founded Marketwired: https://angel.co/michael-terpin>

Concerned Shareholders Seek Support for New Board of Midlands Minerals Corporation
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - June 21, 2011) - The principals of Bayfront Capital Partners (the "Concerned Shareholders") today filed a proxy circular (the "Dissident Circular") seeking the support of shareholders (the "Shareholders") of Midlands Minerals Corporation (the "Corporation") for the election of a new board of directors of the Corporation (the "Board") at the annual and special meeting of Shareholders to be held on June 28, 2011 (the "Meeting").
The Dissident Circular and the accompanying form of dissident proxy are available on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval ("SEDAR") under the Corporation's profile at www.sedar.com. The Concerned Shareholders urge Shareholders to vote for change.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Voting

Shareholders must submit the accompanying dissident proxy in sufficient time to ensure that votes are received by the Corporation's transfer agent, Equity Financial Trust Company, no later than 10:00 a.m. (Toronto time) on Thursday, June 23, 2011.
The Dissident Circular and the form of dissident proxy will be available to Shareholders on SEDAR through the Corporation's profile at www.sedar.com.
Shareholders with question, or requiring assistance to vote their shares may contact Robert Chalmers at 647.402.7552 orchalmers@bayfrontcp.com.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:05:47 AM

Official Thread of Vera&John - First licensed online casino to accept Bitcoin

Wanna take a guess as to who purchased Vera&John? Go 'head, take a guess. I'll set right here on this chamber's pot while you're guessing.

BTW, no cheating ---> https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera%26John
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:00:00 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 03:40:41 AM by Gleb Gamow

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/t/276668/subb-suburban-minerals-corp

SUBB Key Company Management
Robert Chalmers – President & CEO
Over 30 years of experience in the management, financing and accounting of public and private companies. Mr. Chalmers has been responsible for strategic planning initiatives, ongoing operations and various aspects of corporate and financial management and administration. He also has extensive experience in public company regulatory filings and compliance in both Canada and the United States. Mr. Chalmers has completed numerous corporate financing for mining, technology, and industrial projects, encompassing a variety of structures, both domestically and internationally.

SUBB Contact Info
SUBURBAN MINERALS CORP.
871 Coronado Center Drive
Suite 200
Henderson, NV 89052

Phone: 702-952-2817
Email: info@suburbanminerals.com

SUBB SEC Filings
http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/SUBB/filings

SUBB Headlines
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=SUBB+Headlines

http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/DisplayFiling.aspx?TabIndex=2&FilingID=5428790&companyid=708912&ppu=%252fdefault.aspx%253fcompanyid%253d708912

Company:    SUBURBAN MINERALS CORP. (SUBB)
Form Type:    EFFECT
Filing Date:    9/17/2007
CIK:    0001357335
Address:    DOWNTOWNER, 129 N. 8TH STREET
City, State, Zip:    LAS VEGAS, Nevada 89120
Telephone:    702-949-0812
Fiscal Year:    11/30

Boy, that brings back memories. That's the first place I've ever lived in Las Vegas back in '95. Walking distance to the my old stooping grounds, the El Cortez poker room, where the seasoned old farts took my moneys while I learnt to play the game correctly. Hell, even Jackie Gaughan got a few bucks from me in my early $1-$3 7-card-stud days. But, hey, he probably needed the money more than I since he lived upstairs in a suite and walked every morning from the El Cortez to his Union Plaza picking up his casinos' drinking glasses along the way to repatriate them with their kind once washed.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:32:41 AM

http://www.portvesta.com/

Whois Query: portvesta.com
YOUR IP address is 104.238.108.26
Date and Time of Query: Sat Sep 05 23:02:21 EDT 2015
Reason Code: IE

Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Creation Date: 28-SEP-2014
Updated Date: 16-MAR-2015
Expiration Date: 28-SEP-2015

Nameserver: NS14.WIXDNS.NET
Nameserver: NS15.WIXDNS.NET

Either the Soros Brothers are retards or they're in on this whatever-you-call-they're-doing.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:13:15 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641057.msg7156181#msg7156181

Check out this awesome Minerals News Website http://www.morningminerals.com/ by Hoshimaru
All the latest news there!

Currently working on a E-Sports betting service that should look like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641057.msg7440224#msg7440224
First working prototype will be ready in a couple of days!
We would love to know what do you think of it!

http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=%252b97LhVGP9FWACGnfvaCNaQ%253d%253d&nt7=0

187 E WARM SPRINGS ROAD SUITE B

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uTkK1HrXoooJ:www.talllink.com/domain/vpsdime.com+&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

VPSDime is a new brand, formed in 2013. Despite our new entry to the market,
our owners have many years of experience in the web hosting industry.

What is your mailing address?

187 E. Warm Springs Rd.
Suite B268
Las Vegas, NV 89119
702-537-0732

morningminerals.com is hosted on VPSDime.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:46:20 AM

http://news.worldcasinodirectory.com/documents-may-have-been-seized-from-top-amaya-executives-insider-trading-alleged-in-amf-affidavit-5989

HomeWorld Casino NewsNorth America Casino NewsCanada
Amaya 750x400
Documents may have been seized from top Amaya executives–insider trading alleged in AMF affidavit

Sam Mitchell  April 11, 2015  Canada, Casino News, Financial Fraud, Game manufacturers, Latest Casino and Gambling News, Online Gambling News, Online gaming software, U.S.A.
According to a report in the Globe and Mail, sources have stated that Amaya Gaming’s CEO, David Baazov and CFO, Daniel Sebag have come under scrutiny in an investigation by the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) as part of a wider investigation into stock trades that occurred before Amaya’s $4.9 billion acquisition of the privately held Oldford Group Limited last summer. The Oldford Group was the parent company of the Rational Group – PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker.

We first reported on one aspect of the investigation on March 10 noting that a close personal friend of Baazov, Yoel Altman, was being investigated by the US-based self-regulatory body called the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). This investigation seems to be related to a document seizure by the AMF that occurred in December. Various reports place the number of people being investigated between 20 and 300, the former number would include executives and the latter would include individual investors.

The Globe and Mail claimed on Wednesday that according to a source familiar with the investigation – documents, records, and communications belonging to Baazov and Sebag were also seized in December. The news came to light after a Quebec court lifted the ban on publication of the search warrant and related supporting affidavit. The published documents were provided with names redacted and there is currently no way to independantly confirm the information.

In the supporting affidavit for the search warrant the AMF said, “The investigation reveals that certain individuals in possession of privileged information transmitted that information to several people. These people then took advantage of that information and traded on Amaya shares,”

Search warrants were executed on Amaya Gaming Group, Canaccord Genuity Corp. (Amaya financial advisors) and Manulife Securities Inc. in Dorval.

According to the Globe And Mail, retired RCMP superintendent Ben Soave, now an Amaya board member and member of its compliance committee said they have, “thoroughly reviewed the relevant internal activities” and “found no evidence of any violation of Canadian securities laws or regulations including tipping and insider trading by CEO David Baazov and CFO Daniel Sebag as well as its directors, officers and employees. Additionally, the company has not been provided with any evidence that any executives, directors or employees violated any securities laws or regulations.”
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:51:22 AM

As of now my account is around 50 days old until now signup bonus as well as a referral bonus in my account is still pending. May be I will check after 60 days and update here again.

When they have to pay the referall bonus or signup bonus?
if they have to pay in 50 days ok it's like wise a scam for user that try to use free bonus.
If they pay after 60 days... ok wait ... other days and let's see...

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:11:06 AM

From the desk of Daddy-O Soros,

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2015/08/19/billionaire-george-soros-destroyed-coal-then-warms-up-to-coal-as-stock-prices-hit-bottom/

“George Soros spent millions of dollars and multiple years helping to driving down price of coal,” said H. Sterling Burnett, research fellow and managing editor, at the Heartland Institute. “If he buys enough stock to have controlling interests in these coal businesses, closes them down and leaves the coal in the ground, we might accept that he is a true believer, that his investment was all about stopping climate change and saving the environment.”

“But my suspicion is that he helped to drive stocks down, bought as many shares as he can, and, when stocks rebound, he can sell his shares and make a huge profit.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: