Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGold.com IS COMPLETELY SCAM  (Read 80432 times)
steyn34

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:51:32 PM

You're trying too hard, i just discovered this website and have successfully withdraw 4 days ago, so i give my point of view.
I don't work for them so if you think it's not legit i actually do not care.
I can also attest that some affiliates member have not been paid their commissions, why ? i don't know, maybe they cheated we'll never know. But a lot have been paid.
Their support center is terrible, this is still a young company so maybe they need more time.
The screen is to show this guy that 14th july bonus has been confirmed and he should have his confirmed too, not to shill or whatever you say

steyn34

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:09:47 PM

The thing i don't understand is why they pay some people and not some other. Huh
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:44:48 PM

We is BitGold. We is legit! To prove we is legit we've opted to tweet to our mostly contrived 17,045 followers oppose to posting toward BitcoinTalk's 538,710 monumental assholes, both continuing to amass new memberships.

For those who've allocated their valuable time by putting in place referral links of which may or may not be compensated, ...

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:57:03 PM

The thing i don't understand is why they pay some people and not some other. Huh

see they use clicks impressions etc to make sure you don't commit fraud so some people are not using banners or anything so they have a longer processing time
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:42:02 AM

see they use clicks impressions etc to make sure you don't commit fraud so some people are not using banners or anything so they have a longer processing time

At least with Google, BitGold has to pay up front to get their ad placements.

Last night, I was seeking another word for "fraud" on Thesaurus.com and a BitGold ad popped up. I wished I would've takin' a screenshot.
mdgreasyjohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

cancer sucks

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:13:47 AM

anytime something seems too good to be true , it probably is
arandy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:41:01 AM

Still waiting for answers from bitgold. Apperently they don't what to share what you need to do exactly to prevent chargebacks.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:44:03 AM

Tomorrow two months (60 days) should pass from the day I started getting referals so I should get some bonuses from tomorrow since I got referals from 14 July Hopefully I will get them even if they are not redeemable , they should be transferable to someone else , right ?
I got mine, You should get yours

Best way is to redeem to the prepaid card, that's what i did and it was sent instantly

Yes , I just got them aswell Grin
However I don't have their Prepaid credit card and I'am not sure if It's possible to transfer them to other members honestly ? if anyone knows let me know Smiley thanks . Same goes for Bank account , do they accept Bank of America which is related to Payoneer Mastercard ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:48:53 PM

Still waiting for answers from bitgold. Apperently they don't what to share what you need to do exactly to prevent chargebacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOlLyGOEZWE&feature=youtu.be&t=140

Unless "transaction reversibility" does not equal "chargebacks", I'd say they've already publicly addressed that concern.
arandy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:03:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOlLyGOEZWE&feature=youtu.be&t=140

Unless "transaction reversibility" does not equal "chargebacks", I'd say they've already publicly addressed that concern.

Got a call from them yesterday.
Chargebacks can occur but only on bitgold itself. They won't try and get money from your bank directly.
So if the money came from a fraudulent source they can chargeback all of it as long as it's still on your bitgold account.
Gifted

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:41:14 PM

I am a affiliate to bitgold, yesterday i signed up an ex-girlfriend and my niece . The conversions did not show up.

I was getting between 4-8 conversions a day and then it just dropped to 1 a day as you can see in the link provided on my report.

http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Captuhhhre.jpg

So i believe someone that is approving conversions are embezzling my conversions and probably a whole lot more .

Also they were paying twice a month and now all of a sudden it's once a month without notice.

I can say that this company is run by the most unprofessional people i've ever worked for.

There is thousands of dollars not payed out to people that have worked hard and like me that has paid advertising.

I wrote them a letter so i will keep this issue posted

wiivita

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:10:35 PM

First of all , i would like to thank Gleb for putting a great effort posting valuable info and thoughts which are backed with logic ofc. Some of you don't appreciate but most of us do.

I  am with bitgold for three months. The first month went well, apart from getting a 60 percent of my income with a very friendly email stating why others are determined as invalid. As the next month rolled in, i made a huge commission, esp during the 4th of july, so huge that still , i am continuing conversation with them regarding payment. I haven't been paid for two months and after months passed, i got a message from a new affiliate manager with a commission of 11 conversions and rest of the others stated as invalid. Being disheartened, i called them, emailed them and still trying to sort this out. Couple days earlier, i suddenly got an email having my personal bitgold acc being suspended without any notice. And after contacting them which was to be handled by the financial department, i got a message from affiliate department that my account is suspended due to them charging back my 11 conversion and will remain that way. I was shocked as well as surprised how deteriorating this is has become. I have read their ToS and everytime i am emailed accusing me of this and that, i find their terms are being updated accordingly before doing so.

I don't know, maybe i am the one that went through this frustrating experiences but what i can tell from all these is one thing is certain, they will never pay you in full, worse case, not at all. Even if they do, your account will eventually get suspended and chargedback.

I hope this thread stays alive and spread all the information it contains to people out there who are seeking for, and understand how this company actually is becoming.
Gifted

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:34:06 PM

First of all , i would like to thank Gleb for putting a great effort posting valuable info and thoughts which are backed with logic ofc. Some of you don't appreciate but most of us do.

I  am with bitgold for three months. The first month went well, apart from getting a 60 percent of my income with a very friendly email stating why others are determined as invalid. As the next month rolled in, i made a huge commission, esp during the 4th of july, so huge that still , i am continuing conversation with them regarding payment. I haven't been paid for two months and after months passed, i got a message from a new affiliate manager with a commission of 11 conversions and rest of the others stated as invalid. Being disheartened, i called them, emailed them and still trying to sort this out. Couple days earlier, i suddenly got an email having my personal bitgold acc being suspended without any notice. And after contacting them which was to be handled by the financial department, i got a message from affiliate department that my account is suspended due to them charging back my 11 conversion and will remain that way. I was shocked as well as surprised how deteriorating this is has become. I have read their ToS and everytime i am emailed accusing me of this and that, i find their terms are being updated accordingly before doing so.

I don't know, maybe i am the one that went through this frustrating experiences but what i can tell from all these is one thing is certain, they will never pay you in full, worse case, not at all. Even if they do, your account will eventually get suspended and chargedback.

I hope this thread stays alive and spread all the information it contains to people out there who are seeking for, and understand how this company actually is becoming.
I found out from them today that if any conversions cookies are off you will not get paid because they cant track. That means all cell phones and most tablets do not let you clients sign up from !

this is what they wrote back
Hello,

I have put a note to credit two conversions for the two emails you have provided. That is $10 CAD

Thanks.

BitGold Team

After i sent them screen shots
wiivita

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:41:44 PM

I found out from them today that if any conversions cookies are off you will not get paid because they cant track. That means all cell phones and most tablets do not let you clients sign up from !

this is what they wrote back
Hello,

I have put a note to credit two conversions for the two emails you have provided. That is $10 CAD

Thanks.

BitGold Team

After i sent them screen shots

It's entirely on their end to fix, not yours. You are given a link and banners and told yo promote, you did as asked. If there's a problem in cookie or sth like that, they should be the responsible.

I am happy to see you are doing fine with them but not most of the people are.
Gifted

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:49:11 PM

They haven't ripped me off yet  i think maybe some i don't know about but it concerns me since there is more phones than computers so i won't get credit if they use a phone. The most they done is tell me we get paid every 2 weeks and then change to once a month without notice
wiivita

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:58:31 PM

They haven't ripped me off yet  i think maybe some i don't know about but it concerns me since there is more phones than computers so i won't get credit if they use a phone. The most they done is tell me we get paid every 2 weeks and then change to once a month without notice

So you do notice their unusual changes that happens often, as soon as user claims they are not getting paid and all of a sudden they change their ToS, approach user and tells them how they are not complying with their ToS, refer to their new ToS and resulting the user not getting paid.

I will strongly suggest you to withdraw the money via wire transfer or other means as soon as you get them, other than leaving them there hoping your  money are in safe hands.
Gifted

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:48:48 PM

They haven't ripped me off yet  i think maybe some i don't know about but it concerns me since there is more phones than computers so i won't get credit if they use a phone. The most they done is tell me we get paid every 2 weeks and then change to once a month without notice

So you do notice their unusual changes that happens often, as soon as user claims they are not getting paid and all of a sudden they change their ToS, approach user and tells them how they are not complying with their ToS, refer to their new ToS and resulting the user not getting paid.

I will strongly suggest you to withdraw the money via wire transfer or other means as soon as you get them, other than leaving them there hoping your  money are in safe hands.
i already have 25$ in gold i paid with BTC and cant redeem because all of a sudden Dubai is the only country you can buy gold with BTC..after i bought i then found out i cannot redeem through their prepaid card or BTC i have to get gold mailed to me and it has to be   BitGold 10g Cubes® or 1kg .9995 Bullion Bars so to get my 25$ back i have to spend $356.00
wiivita

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:26:31 AM

They haven't ripped me off yet  i think maybe some i don't know about but it concerns me since there is more phones than computers so i won't get credit if they use a phone. The most they done is tell me we get paid every 2 weeks and then change to once a month without notice

I will strongly suggest you to withdraw the money via wire transfer or other means as soon as you get them, other than leaving them there hoping your  money are in safe hands.
i already have 25$ in gold i paid with BTC and cant redeem because all of a sudden Dubai is the only country you can buy gold with BTC..after i bought i then found out i cannot redeem through their prepaid card or BTC i have to get gold mailed to me and it has to be   BitGold 10g Cubes® or 1kg .9995 Bullion Bars so to get my 25$ back i have to spend $356.00

I'm sure withdrawing via physical bar is optional. I have deposited a little over 50 via credit card and withdraw that amount just to check their delays and etc. What i found out is, depositing is instant whereas confirmation of an withdrawal takes couple business days and then 3  more days via credit card withdrawal. Also, the amount you deposit is the amount you can withdraw, no more but only less.

Only available BTC vault that is situated in dubai seems shady. Anyway, try to redeem via wire transfer.
free2015

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:45:54 AM

Me too I got mine 2 days ago;

Tomorrow two months (60 days) should pass from the day I started getting referals so I should get some bonuses from tomorrow since I got referals from 14 July Hopefully I will get them even if they are not redeemable , they should be transferable to someone else , right ?
I got mine, You should get yours
http://b61.imgup.net/Sanstitred14c.jpg

Best way is to redeem to the prepaid card, that's what i did and it was sent instantly

Yes , I just got them aswell Grin
However I don't have their Prepaid credit card and I'am not sure if It's possible to transfer them to other members honestly ? if anyone knows let me know Smiley thanks . Same goes for Bank account , do they accept Bank of America which is related to Payoneer Mastercard ?
Gifted

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:36:36 AM

So here is something interesting.....

After i complained about my conversions and about phones not being able to track through cookies ,they mystery somehow put 45$ onto my prepaid..There is no transaction detail or anything just magically appeared  .....are they bribing me not to say anything or hope i take it to cut my account to not pay me the 1000$ they owe me at the end of the month....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: