Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:33:19 AM

In Sri Lanka Vs New Zealand test match, after 3rd day of plays, Sri Lank would be facing huge target to win this match. I guess they will be set 500+ runs as target. In their 2nd innings, New Zealand are in strong position with 171 for one wicket and the lead is already above 300 runs. New Zealand will declare may be in 2 session of tomorrow.

i also think so that new zealand will bat till lunch after that they will declare and they will try to score 500+ score, but sri lanka have a chance to draw if they bat sensibly i think the 2nd innings will be very interesting.
equator
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:40:15 AM

In Sri Lanka Vs New Zealand test match, after 3rd day of plays, Sri Lank would be facing huge target to win this match. I guess they will be set 500+ runs as target. In their 2nd innings, New Zealand are in strong position with 171 for one wicket and the lead is already above 300 runs. New Zealand will declare may be in 2 session of tomorrow.
i also think so that new zealand will bat till lunch after that they will declare and they will try to score 500+ score, but sri lanka have a chance to draw if they bat sensibly i think the 2nd innings will be very interesting.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:55:10 PM

well done aus. got my money back Grin now i am waiting for the newzland to finish off the match as soon as possible..they might declare with 400 runs lead and 2 full days remaining

Congratulation on winning your odds. I too won small bet on this Australia match. Now New Zealand leading by 308 runs with 9 wickets remaining in their second innings. They may declare this second innings after reaching around 450 runs but if SL batsman may try to draw this test match but not sure how for they may success in this try.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:30:42 PM

Dhaka Dynamites did nice job with good bowling performance and now is in strong position to chase this target if it succeed to get good partnership stand.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:52:03 PM

Match was stopped to due to heavy rain before lunch time today. NZ has declared their second inning at 267 runs at loss of three wickets and Sri Lanka require another 401 runs with all wickets are in hand. It looks like now rain has stopped and play may start soon. But if SL want to draw this match than they need to play another around 135 overs but I don't think they can do that.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:59:29 PM

Match was stopped to due to heavy rain before lunch time today. NZ has declared their second inning at 267 runs at loss of three wickets and Sri Lanka require another 401 runs with all wickets are in hand. It looks like now rain has stopped and play may start soon. But if SL want to draw this match than they need to play another around 135 overs but I don't think they can do that.

In NZ so for 400+ has been scored only twice in during a 4th innings ever. And one of those was Astles 222 and no visiting team has ever scored more than 366 runs. But in this match rain may help SL as of now match is still stopped due to rain and if rain spoil whole day than SL will only need to play about 90 overs in this last innings. Still there are possibility of getting draw this match.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:03:57 AM

NZ will definitely win this. No doubt.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:47:17 AM

well done aus. got my money back Grin now i am waiting for the newzland to finish off the match as soon as possible..they might declare with 400 runs lead and 2 full days remaining

Congratulation on winning your odds. I too won small bet on this Australia match. Now New Zealand leading by 308 runs with 9 wickets remaining in their second innings. They may declare this second innings after reaching around 450 runs but if SL batsman may try to draw this test match but not sure how for they may success in this try.

as predicted they declared for 400.  hope rain wont affect the match, if so that is going to be a problem. today there will be little showers now and then,NZ has to get a wicket or two when play resumes and tomorrow they can go for the full kill as there wont be rain tomorrow as the weather forecast says ,hoping for the best results. the reason SL wont have a chance to draw the match is because they dont have experienced players in the team right now. if Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakara was there ,then definitely its a different game. legends are hard to replace
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:23:42 AM

as predicted they declared for 400.  hope rain wont affect the match, if so that is going to be a problem. today there will be little showers now and then,NZ has to get a wicket or two when play resumes and tomorrow they can go for the full kill as there wont be rain tomorrow as the weather forecast says ,hoping for the best results. the reason SL wont have a chance to draw the match is because they dont have experienced players in the team right now. if Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakara was there ,then definitely its a different game. legends are hard to replace

I don't think only Jayawardene and Sangakara won all test matches for SL but the total what they need chase is quite high and also it is raining which will help mostly bowlers than batsman. As of now SL playing quite sensible cricket and Mendis already got on life, catch was dropped by Guptill at second slip. If SL want to draw this test match than they really need to play very good test cricket.
nichu

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:17:54 AM

I don't think only Jayawardene and Sangakara won all test matches for SL but the total what they need chase is quite high and also it is raining which will help mostly bowlers than batsman. As of now SL playing quite sensible cricket and Mendis already got on life, catch was dropped by Guptill at second slip. If SL want to draw this test match than they really need to play very good test cricket.

in order to show the temperament to last two full days in the crease is a really hard thing now a days,the recent series against india where ABD and AMLA displayed cannot be replicated at all. only the captain can delay the proceedings as he could stay a bit longer as he has been the sole performer in and away series. with Jayawardene and sangakara they cant win the match in this condition but they could build a partnership to save the match and  that was  my point mate.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:27:17 AM

in order to show the temperament to last two full days in the crease is a really hard thing now a days,the recent series against india where ABD and AMLA displayed cannot be replicated at all. only the captain can delay the proceedings as he could stay a bit longer as he has been the sole performer in and away series. with Jayawardene and sangakara they cant win the match in this condition but they could build a partnership to save the match and  that was  my point mate.

What you said is true. All these young players are more suitable for short form of games. They are more attracted to T20 games where they can just come hit hard and entertain viewers for few minutes but to play test match players need a really cricket technical skills to stay on pitch for half day or full day. Currently SL already lost one wicket for 50+ runs so I don't think they can play today and tomorrow full to make this test draw. NZ will win this match for sure.
equator
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:45:46 AM

What you said is true. All these young players are more suitable for short form of games. They are more attracted to T20 games where they can just come hit hard and entertain viewers for few minutes but to play test match players need a really cricket technical skills to stay on pitch for half day or full day. Currently SL already lost one wicket for 50+ runs so I don't think they can play today and tomorrow full to make this test draw. NZ will win this match for sure.

[/quote]

right now srilanka are 94/2 and still 26 overs are left, it is true that todays most of the young players are not able to play long batting like in test, but if today srilanka dont lose any wicket and tommorrow rain affects then i think their is more chances of draw, i hope that some of the players play a good test cricket and we can see some good performance from sri lanka side.

we cannot confirm now itself that new zealand will win this match sure. because anything can happen in sports.
nichu

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:52:22 AM

right now srilanka are 94/2 and still 26 overs are left, it is true that todays most of the young players are not able to play long batting like in test, but if today srilanka dont lose any wicket and tommorrow rain affects then i think their is more chances of draw, i hope that some of the players play a good test cricket and we can see some good performance from sri lanka side.

we cannot confirm now itself that new zealand will win this match sure. because anything can happen in sports.
[/quote]

the forecast says there wont be any rain tomorrow Wink
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:41:06 AM

Right now it's raining in Dunedin just after Sri Lanka lost their 3rd wicket. This match is highly predictable in favor of New Zealand as it would be much harder chasing 300 more runs with remaining of 7 wickets.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:59:59 AM

Right now it's raining in Dunedin just after Sri Lanka lost their 3rd wicket. This match is highly predictable in favor of New Zealand as it would be much harder chasing 300 more runs with remaining of 7 wickets.

i placed on draw lets see

I do not think a draw is possible here. One more day's play remaining in this test and New Zealand just required 7 more wickets to conquer. Only Dinesh Chandimal may show some reisitance to New Zealand's attck. At the same time Chandimal's rapid fire kind of works mat give them winning not a draw.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:02:41 AM

There is great chance for New Zealand winning this match, but if rain continues then the match will finish in a draw, so draw of new zealand is the bet of the day.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 06:19:25 AM

There is great chance for New Zealand winning this match, but if rain continues then the match will finish in a draw, so draw of new zealand is the bet of the day.

The rain did stop but the day was over and I don't think it'll rain tomorrow, SL must be praying to the rain gods because if there is no rain tomorrow, they won't survive, the only thing which is preventing me from putting everything on NZ is that it might rain again and ruin the Match. But rest assured if there is no weather interruption tomorrow, NZ will win this match comfortably because 2 more wickets and then SL will fall like dominoes.

Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:06:04 AM

I really hope NZ can win this match.

They really, really deserve to be the winners and to be interrupted by the weather just isn't fair.

They also performed really well against the aussies although they lost in the end.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:13:48 AM

The rain did stop but the day was over and I don't think it'll rain tomorrow, SL must be praying to the rain gods because if there is no rain tomorrow, they won't survive, the only thing which is preventing me from putting everything on NZ is that it might rain again and ruin the Match. But rest assured if there is no weather interruption tomorrow, NZ will win this match comfortably because 2 more wickets and then SL will fall like dominoes.

lets see how it goes..It all depends on the rain.. It could end up as a draw but I do think NZ should win.. Should be entertaining.. Kiwi's bowling has always been impressive though. Smiley

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:05:02 PM

lets see how it goes..It all depends on the rain.. It could end up as a draw but I do think NZ should win.. Should be entertaining.. Kiwi's bowling has always been impressive though. Smiley

Yes if rain allows then it would be a easy winning for New Zealand unless Dinesh Chandimal will do any heroics. Interestingly I see only result outcome from this match (If rain permits), because Chandimal is known for rapid hitting or New Zealand will take all remaining 7 wickets to win this test match.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: