Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:10:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589127 times)
Bought

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:58:40 AM

NZ's not far from winning now Grin

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:47:40 AM

Sri Lankan bowlers delivered amazing today but they lost control at some moment i think they got relaxed that is why New Zealand got recovered after huge disaster it was looking all team will crash under 200 runs as like they were losing wickets so quickly i still hope for New Zealand.

I think so New Zealand can make comeback if it succeed to deliver good bowling performance than it can otherwise i don't think it has chance.

Agreed with you, New zealand have to display some terrific bowling performance if they wants to comeback in this match. If not then they will loose it by big margin.

sri lanka has really come back very nice with bowling and now they have to show some good batting in 2nd innings then they are back in game , they have to take lead more than 300+ runs then i think newzealand will be in panic and that time sri lanka can bowl well and take wickets like in 1st innings.

like what i said 2nd innings is important and got a good high odd in new zealand to bet, and it payed it, they restricted sri lanka for less runs but also batted well but still they also lost 5 wickets now kane williamson is the main key player if on 4th day if he gets out soon then new zealand will also be in troubled.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 12:46:51 PM

Sri Lankan bowlers delivered amazing today but they lost control at some moment i think they got relaxed that is why New Zealand got recovered after huge disaster it was looking all team will crash under 200 runs as like they were losing wickets so quickly i still hope for New Zealand.

I think so New Zealand can make comeback if it succeed to deliver good bowling performance than it can otherwise i don't think it has chance.

Agreed with you, New zealand have to display some terrific bowling performance if they wants to comeback in this match. If not then they will loose it by big margin.

sri lanka has really come back very nice with bowling and now they have to show some good batting in 2nd innings then they are back in game , they have to take lead more than 300+ runs then i think newzealand will be in panic and that time sri lanka can bowl well and take wickets like in 1st innings.

like what i said 2nd innings is important and got a good high odd in new zealand to bet, and it payed it, they restricted sri lanka for less runs but also batted well but still they also lost 5 wickets now kane williamson is the main key player if on 4th day if he gets out soon then new zealand will also be in troubled.

Don't expect any miracles, SL has lost this match, they lost it when they failed to put up a good score on the board, they had no pressure, they needed to play calmly through the day but they played like amateurs and all the credit should go to NZ bowlers, their batters couldn't chase the first innings total and were in a tight position but their bowlers stepped up and turned things around. This match will be over in the first session tomorrow, the NZ's current rate is around 1.05, if you can bet big, this is a sure shot to make a profit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:53:37 PM

Don't expect any miracles, SL has lost this match, they lost it when they failed to put up a good score on the board, they had no pressure, they needed to play calmly through the day but they played like amateurs and all the credit should go to NZ bowlers, their batters couldn't chase the first innings total and were in a tight position but their bowlers stepped up and turned things around. This match will be over in the first session tomorrow, the NZ's current rate is around 1.05, if you can bet big, this is a sure shot to make a profit.

in the game of sports you cannot you cannot tell what will happen next if sri lanka can get all out in 63 runs, why not new zealand can get all out in 30 runs, they are 5 wickets down , now only kane williamson is the key players if sri lanka do some sensibly bowling tommorrow then i think they can come back in the match.

you cannot tell before match finishes who will win surely, even if newzealand will win but not in first session they will win after 2nd session mostly if i am not wrong, if tommorrow first wicket williamson get down then we can see good match.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:54:38 AM

in the game of sports you cannot you cannot tell what will happen next if sri lanka can get all out in 63 runs, why not new zealand can get all out in 30 runs, they are 5 wickets down , now only kane williamson is the key players if sri lanka do some sensibly bowling tommorrow then i think they can come back in the match.

you cannot tell before match finishes who will win surely, even if newzealand will win but not in first session they will win after 2nd session mostly if i am not wrong, if tommorrow first wicket williamson get down then we can see good match.

Finally NZ manage to win this match with lose of 5 wickets. New Zealand collected the trophy and extend their unbeaten streak to 13 Tests and which is equalling their longest in test cricket. Today SL's bowling was not so great compared to yesterday. Anyway this test performance from SL was much better than expected.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:09:32 AM

Finally NZ manage to win this match with lose of 5 wickets. New Zealand collected the trophy and extend their unbeaten streak to 13 Tests and which is equalling their longest in test cricket. Today SL's bowling was not so great compared to yesterday. Anyway this test performance from SL was much better than expected.

Yes, Sri Lankan bowling attack made me to think twice before put my odds. Their pace attacks were good with Maliinga, after his retirement the team management still in searching for a appropriate replacement. Kane Williams finished with century as expected and got man of the match award also. New Zealand also extended their unbeaten home streak.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:53:19 AM

Yes, Sri Lankan bowling attack made me to think twice before put my odds. Their pace attacks were good with Maliinga, after his retirement the team management still in searching for a appropriate replacement. Kane Williams finished with century as expected and got man of the match award also. New Zealand also extended their unbeaten home streak.

But yerterday some how last few overs SL really bowled very well to pick up those 5 wickets so quickly. I thought today they will some how pull the match but bowlers didn't do that job. NZ bowlers did a superb job in second innings that's why they won this test match otherwise SL should have win it.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:03:40 AM

But yerterday some how last few overs SL really bowled very well to pick up those 5 wickets so quickly. I thought today they will some how pull the match but bowlers didn't do that job. NZ bowlers did a superb job in second innings that's why they won this test match otherwise SL should have win it.

totally agreed sri lanka batted and bowled well in first innings and in 2nd innings till first down they were nicely batting but after that they got all our for only 60+ runs and they gave very low total to defend but still they took nicely 5 wickets but were not able to restict kane williamson from getting century and winning for his country.

congrats newzealand on winning the 2nd test matcha and now they are 2-0 in the series.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:35:32 AM

Hail williamson ,he is in terrific form . and the series is wrapped by NZ 2-0. our next match is on 26 We have the NZ SL ODI's coming up . SA Vs England will be a interesting contest and West indies VS Aus too starts on 26 th.. Aus to win for sure  Grin

plenty of cricket and plenty of bets to be done.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:48:39 AM

Hail williamson ,he is in terrific form . and the series is wrapped by NZ 2-0. our next match is on 26 We have the NZ SL ODI's coming up . SA Vs England will be a interesting contest and West indies VS Aus too starts on 26 th.. Aus to win for sure  Grin

plenty of cricket and plenty of bets to be done.

Nz was lucky to win this match and SL batsman did a big mistake in second innings
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:06:07 AM

ya it is true that sri lanka failed after 2nd innings first partnership was good which gave 71 runs but after that no one was able to bat and they fell allout for only 133 runs, and bowling was also poor , and kane williamson play a good batting and led the newzealand win this 2nd test match.

sportscoins88

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:49:32 AM

NZ vs SL congrats to NZ well played KS Williamson 108*. Better luck next match SL.
rajbitcoins

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:57:26 AM

New Zealand great come back in 2nd innings bowling side congratulation.
haliana

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:03:24 PM

BIG BASH LEAGUE: Big fight happened b/w Perth Scorchers & Adelaide Strikers. Final over Strikers won match by 4 wickets.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:08:05 PM

New Zealand great come back in 2nd innings bowling side congratulation.

NZ blowers did a fantastic job in second innings. The way first wicket was playing, I though SL may score easily 300+ in second innings but NZ bowlers some how trap all SL batsman for high pitch balls. In other words SL batsman didn't bat responsibly in second innings so they last this match but SL bowlers did there best to defend this match even though score was very less.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 01:18:45 PM

LOL

Did you bet on SL?  Cheesy

Betting is based on predictions, you read teams, their playing style and the situation of the match and based on that you make predictions and the situation in which NZ were in yesterday it was CLEAR that they will win this without any problems and they did. And you're wrong that if one team got out early the other team will too, that's the difference between teams. Good teams can take more pressure and they focus and perform better when the victory is in sight.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:57:34 AM

Tomorrow first one day match between Afghanistan and Zimbabwe in Sharjah. For me it looks like Afghanistan going to win tomorrow's match. Last month only Afghanistan won the series against Zimbabwe at there home ground. Any one is up for betting on this match?
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:27:03 AM

Tomorrow first one day match between Afghanistan and Zimbabwe in Sharjah. For me it looks like Afghanistan going to win tomorrow's match. Last month only Afghanistan won the series against Zimbabwe at there home ground. Any one is up for betting on this match?

I too think Afghanistan may win tomorrows match. I may bet small amount during live match.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:14:50 PM

I too think Afghanistan may win tomorrows match. I may bet small amount during live match.

Yes now a days Afghanistan is becoming quite stronger and day a day there team performance is quite impressive. Zimbabwe even though old team but they are not strong compared to Afghanistan team so I'm very sure tomorrow Afghanistan will win this match.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:42:20 AM

Yes now a days Afghanistan is becoming quite stronger and day a day there team performance is quite impressive. Zimbabwe even though old team but they are not strong compared to Afghanistan team so I'm very sure tomorrow Afghanistan will win this match.

I feel the same, Zim was once a good team but in the recent years they have lost their place, having been said that they're still favorites according to bookies and this is a good match to make some money. I don't think it will be a walk in a park for Afghanis but they have the potential to fight and take this match from Zimbabweans.

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: