Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:05:48 AM

Today is 4th one day match between England and Pakistan.

I think if England play in like last match then today also they can win this match. As of now odds on both teams is same as per directbet site. It is around 1.88.

What you guys think, who can win this match and why? Huh

Referral link

Direct link

https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27539599

I will go with England today because it looks like these english players adjusted to this place and they are stronger in over all departments except playing against spinners. Anyway I still think they win today's match and I will make decision on betting during live match. 
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:36:18 AM

I think if England play in like last match then today also they can win this match. As of now odds on both teams is same as per directbet site. It is around 1.88.

Referral link

Direct link

I will go with England today because it looks like these english players adjusted to this place and they are stronger in over all departments except playing against spinners. Anyway I still think they win today's match and I will make decision on betting during live match. 

Agreed with you, I also think that England will win this match as they are more confident now after winning the last few games. I will also bet on enland and I am sure it will be profitable.
wearepoor

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:42:33 AM

Referral link

Direct link

Yes, right now odds are almost equal for both teams and yes England is favorite in this match, odds will be changed once the match goes live. you can place bets on live matches to get better odds.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:54:39 AM

Referral link

Direct link

You really put up the affiliate link ?The odds will be in the favor of England as said in my previous posts.Though pakistan will start up as good as possible but in the end England will cope up in the scene.
wearepoor

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:48:54 AM

India vs South Africa Test Series : Second test was washed out by rain and India lost a good opportunity to increase the lead by 2-0, India was in great position on first day. Indian test team has been announced for the last two matches and there are no changes to the squad. On other hand SA will loose Dale Steyn due to injuries. Will SA bounce back and level the series by 1-1 ? what you think ?
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:05:41 AM

today 4th odi between england vs pakistan, match will be very interesting, pakistan have disappointed their fans by throwing wickets and lossing the match , now england are 2-1 ahead of this series, if today pakistan win the match then the series will be level 2-2, todays match will be very good.

wearepoor

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:08:42 AM

Can't believe after watching Zimbabwean's 5 wickets down and i was so relaxed that I went for a walk and when came back is hard to believe Bangladesh made me loss in that match which was almost sure win for them.

I also lost my bet on Bangladesh in this match, It was an extraordinary and unexpected performance from Zimbabwe. Bangladesh loosed their grip from the match after taking five quick wickets, full marks to Zimbabwe. Its better to bet live on these matches as its getting difficult to predict the results.
wearepoor

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:13:08 AM

today 4th odi between england vs pakistan, match will be very interesting, pakistan have disappointed their fans by throwing wickets and lossing the match , now england are 2-1 ahead of this series, if today pakistan win the match then the series will be level 2-2, todays match will be very good.

Agreed with you that, it will be a very interesting match but I think enland will win this match as they have the winning momentum after winning two back to back games. Their morale is high if you compare with the Pakistani team and also they are now familiar with the playing conditions in UAE.
zencomp

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:13:39 AM

India vs South Africa Test Series : Second test was washed out by rain and India lost a good opportunity to increase the lead by 2-0, India was in great position on first day. Indian test team has been announced for the last two matches and there are no changes to the squad. On other hand SA will loose Dale Steyn due to injuries. Will SA bounce back and level the series by 1-1 ? what you think ?

even SA loose dale steyn , they need spinners and batsman who are comfort to play with spinners, because i think india will go with spinner pitch for this 3rd test also as they know that south africa are weak in spinner facing, now only devillers is capable of facing them, so i think india will win this 3rd test also. but south africa can give some fight.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:15:17 AM

Can't believe after watching Zimbabwean's 5 wickets down and i was so relaxed that I went for a walk and when came back is hard to believe Bangladesh made me loss in that match which was almost sure win for them.

I also lost my bet on Bangladesh in this match, It was an extraordinary and unexpected performance from Zimbabwe. Bangladesh loosed their grip from the match after taking five quick wickets, full marks to Zimbabwe. Its better to bet live on these matches as its getting difficult to predict the results.
Its nothing serious issue because same happen few days back in P.N.G vs Nepal match Nepal done 224 and P.N.G lost 7 wickets on 141 runs on board most of peoples thinking this match is going to end but at the end P.N.G won just 2 balls left by 3 wickets its cricket game of luck and day
zencomp

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:15:34 AM

Agreed with you that, it will be a very interesting match but I think enland will win this match as they have the winning momentum after winning two back to back games. Their morale is high if you compare with the Pakistani team and also they are now familiar with the playing conditions in UAE.

In UAE and that too Pakistan and today is Friday,  you cannot tell about this combination, because pakistan team will give performance what you dont believe, some time they bat like hero and next time they will be zero, so it is better to play in live inplay match.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:17:02 AM

I am thinking it's going to be Pakistan's day today, they performed really badly in last 2 matches and this one is do or die for them, the odds for both the teams are almost equal, England is slightly favorite because of their last 2 victories but I am going to put a little on Pak today, I am hoping they're going to win the toss and then bowl first and try to get some early wickets which they failed to do in last 2 matches.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
zencomp

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:17:22 AM

Its nothing serious issue because same happen few days back in P.N.G vs Nepal match Nepal done 224 and P.N.G lost 7 wickets on 141 runs on board most of peoples thinking this match is going to end but at the end P.N.G won just 2 balls left by 3 wickets its cricket game of luck and day

one serious and important note: when ever you see this type of low rank team performing, you can always back on the team who came very soon low , because they always give you unexpected result. out of 10 games 5 to 7 game they give low odd winning game.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:19:20 AM

In UAE and that too Pakistan and today is Friday,  you cannot tell about this combination, because pakistan team will give performance what you dont believe, some time they bat like hero and next time they will be zero, so it is better to play in live inplay match.
Today could be very interesting match and England is on but Pakistan don't want to lost this series so just watch play and then play your bet is very good idea
wearepoor

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:20:06 AM

even SA loose dale steyn , they need spinners and batsman who are comfort to play with spinners, because i think india will go with spinner pitch for this 3rd test also as they know that south africa are weak in spinner facing, now only devillers is capable of facing them, so i think india will win this 3rd test also. but south africa can give some fight.

Agreed with you, pitch in the 3rd test will be suitable for spinners as Ashwin and Jadeja are in terrific form, Indian batsman are also performing better than south African batsman. On other hand as you said, SA batsman are still struggling against spinners which is bad sign for South Africa. India is favorite in this match, South Africa will be under pressure to level the series.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:22:57 AM

Agreed with you, pitch in the 3rd test will be suitable for spinners as Ashwin and Jadeja are in terrific form, Indian batsman are also performing better than south African batsman. On other hand as you said, SA batsman are still struggling against spinners which is bad sign for South Africa. India is favorite in this match, South Africa will be under pressure to level the series.
Nagpur is not good place for South Africa as its also going again very badly for them they need very quickly to learn how to face Indian spinners but in this series its not possible I am looking they are going to lost this series by 2 - 0 or 3 - 0
wearepoor

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:25:28 AM

Yeah, I remember this match. It was really unexpected result, anything can happen in cricket matches. I think its better to play safe while betting on teams like Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Afhanistan etc, as its getting difficult to predict the result so its better to bet live.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:27:31 AM

South Africa has no chance of defeating India which is surely favourite. Indians spinners and batsman are playing crazy I don't see any possibility for SA.  Wink

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
wearepoor

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:28:40 AM

Nagpur is not good place for South Africa as its also going again very badly for them they need very quickly to learn how to face Indian spinners but in this series its not possible I am looking they are going to lost this series by 2 - 0 or 3 - 0

Yes, I also think that South Africa will loose this series by 3-0. Nagpur and Kotla of Delhi, both pitches are in favor of spinners which is a good sign for India. India will make sure to win this test series after loosing the T20 and ODI series against South Africa.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:38:36 AM

Referral link

Direct link

You really put up the affiliate link ?The odds will be in the favor of England as said in my previous posts.Though pakistan will start up as good as possible but in the end England will cope up in the scene.

Yes I put and mentioned that it is affiliate link and also provided one non referral link for user to avoid using referral link. So I don't think it is wrong but if you mask and ask user to signup then I don't agree on that.

Any way in another one hour plus match will start, we should be ready to decide to chose our team. I will wait for first half and first innings few overs to finish to make a call.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: