Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:37:58 PM

pakistan have set a target of 284 runs for england , and in reply england are 46/2 down, and stumps to day 4 , now england need 238 runs with 8 wickets in hand and they got 5th day whole , i think tommorrow will be good drama of draw or england. right now pakistan are favrite if tommorow morning pakistan take wickets then england team will come in panic.
Tomorrow England has very good chance to level series but there best winning chase in Asia is 209 hope they will play with patience and improve their record Cook and Root both are key for England in this tricky chase 

I think it will be really difficult for England to save this match, Pakistan has the ability to get the remaining eight wickets as their bowlers are in good form and its not easy to bat on 5th day as the pitch will support spinners.
I know this but Cook and Rook both have ability to stay as crease because both winning players just need some patience
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:40:08 PM

India Vs South Africa : First test between India and South Africa will starts tomorrow, as per the latest report the pitch has been made to help the spinners which is the huge advantage for India. India will include Ashwin, Amit Mishra and Ravindra Jadeja to their playing elevan to dominate the match. It seems that this match will be very interesting.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:44:41 PM

pakistan have set a target of 284 runs for england , and in reply england are 46/2 down, and stumps to day 4 , now england need 238 runs with 8 wickets in hand and they got 5th day whole , i think tommorrow will be good drama of draw or england. right now pakistan are favrite if tommorow morning pakistan take wickets then england team will come in panic.
Tomorrow England has very good chance to level series but there best winning chase in Asia is 209 hope they will play with patience and improve their record Cook and Root both are key for England in this tricky chase 

I think it will be really difficult for England to save this match, Pakistan has the ability to get the remaining eight wickets as their bowlers are in good form and its not easy to bat on 5th day as the pitch will support spinners.
I know this but Cook and Rook both have ability to stay as crease because both winning players just need some patience

No doubt, they are the quality batsman and they had proved the same in the past. This time there will be additional pressure on English batsman, if they loose wicket then they can loose this match so they will try to draw this match and they can make some mistake which can cost their wicket.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:48:45 PM

No doubt, they are the quality batsman and they had proved the same in the past. This time there will be additional pressure on English batsman, if they loose wicket then they can loose this match so they will try to draw this match and they can make some mistake which can cost their wicket.
They need to do attack if they will go for draw then definitely they will lost this match if they will go for win then they can manage both results
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:06:39 PM

They need to do attack if they will go for draw then definitely they will lost this match if they will go for win then they can manage both results

You are right, they should attack the bowlers which is always a better option than defense. If they bat defensive then bowlers will start dominating them and batsman will be in pressure. If they bat aggressively then it will help to release the pressure, score board will be moving and bowlers will not be settled.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:14:21 PM

Any thoughts about upcoming 'Cricket All Stars' tournament in which many retired players are participating. There are two teams - Sachin's blasters and Shane's warriors, captains will be Sachin Tendulakar and Shane Warne respectively. This will be played in 20-20 format, this will be a 3 matches series which will be played in USA. This one is a good initiative by Sachin and Warne to promote the cricket in the other countries where its not popular.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 09:43:13 PM

You are right, they should attack the bowlers which is always a better option than defense. If they bat defensive then bowlers will start dominating them and batsman will be in pressure. If they bat aggressively then it will help to release the pressure, score board will be moving and bowlers will not be settled.

what ever you are telling is correct, but if they play aggressively then surely they will hit on a wrong ball and you can see wickets falling like nuts, and playing defensive is also risky, all they have to do is follow some strategy and play a normal game with out taking any tension then only they can play shots on a loose ball. if their is no wicket in the first session then i think draw and england odd will come down. even pakistan will be wanting the match to be draw or pakistan win.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:46:17 PM

@aakashsangwan its not all about hitting bad balls and gone out attack mean they must play some positive game if they will try to go just for draw then they must be under pressure and lost wickets more quickly
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 09:51:39 PM

India Vs South Africa : First test between India and South Africa will starts tomorrow, as per the latest report the pitch has been made to help the spinners which is the huge advantage for India. India will include Ashwin, Amit Mishra and Ravindra Jadeja to their playing elevan to dominate the match. It seems that this match will be very interesting.

in every match it is the same report of spinners advantage for india, now south africa are very familiar and good in batting against spinners and even southafrica team has a good spinners . so the match will be interesting to see and that too it is test match , so lot of twist and turns we can see in this coming 5 days.

aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 09:55:07 PM

@aakashsangwan its not all about hitting bad balls and gone out attack mean they must play some positive game if they will try to go just for draw then they must be under pressure and lost wickets more quickly

thats what i am telling that playing aggressive or defensive is not going to help england batsman they have to play tension free means playing with positive . target is not too big to achieve if they play sensibly they can win this match and make this series draw 1-1. and pakistan will also try to win or go for draw. everything is now depending on the first session of the final day.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:56:44 PM

in every match it is the same report of spinners advantage for india, now south africa are very familiar and good in batting against spinners and even southafrica team has a good spinners . so the match will be interesting to see and that too it is test match , so lot of twist and turns we can see in this coming 5 days.
Mohali wicket mostly batsmen friendly noth teams have some good spinners now time for Indian batsmen they need to do some good job for team if they want to win this match I agree with @aakashsangwan that now South Africa is now playing good against spinners
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:51:23 AM

Mohali wicket mostly batsmen friendly noth teams have some good spinners now time for Indian batsmen they need to do some good job for team if they want to win this match I agree with @aakashsangwan that now South Africa is now playing good against spinners

As for now Indian team confidence level is down so they must do some thing in this first test to win the match and get back the confidence again. If they lose this match then surely they will lose this test test series also the SA will create a history by will all series in this trip. I hope Indian players will do some better job in this test series.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:17:38 AM

As for now Indian team confidence level is down so they must do some thing in this first test to win the match and get back the confidence again. If they lose this match then surely they will lose this test test series also the SA will create a history by will all series in this trip. I hope Indian players will do some better job in this test series.

A big series for both teams. SA rightly earned the reputation of being good tourists and will be eager to sustain that run. But the indian team management has already hinted at wanting surfaces that should blunt SA's pace attack and India have already lost the T20 as well as the ODI series. This test series will be big challenge for indian players then SA.
johnbencan

Activity: 16
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:34:52 AM

India won the toss and elected to bat. But lost already 3 wickets just for 83 runs. Worst performance from this indian team
bestbitcoins

Activity: 15
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:39:40 AM

India won the toss and elected to bat. But lost already 3 wickets just for 83 runs. Worst performance from this indian team

These indian players are completely useless. This test team captain is not a matured guy and not suitable for captain position.
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:58:11 AM

These indian players are completely useless. This test team captain is not a matured guy and not suitable for captain position.

That is some what true. This guy is not matured enough to take that post. He performance also worst now a days.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:15:22 AM

It looks like india has lost the luck of winning any any matches. I think it looks like surely India will lose this match.
bit3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:09:38 AM

It looks like india has lost the luck of winning any any matches. I think it looks like surely India will lose this match.
India and England are going to loss there respective matches.And it can be a draw in aus vs kiwis.
WOW!So much test!

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:45:08 AM

India and England are going to loss there respective matches.And it can be a draw in aus vs kiwis.
WOW!So much test!

I am not sure about India because it is just first day so anything interesting can be happen into this match but England will lose this match for sure as yesterday i told it will be much hard for English batsmen to survive on this slow track.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:51:09 AM

WOW!So much test!

I am not sure about India because it is just first day so anything interesting can be happen into this match but England will lose this match for sure as yesterday i told it will be much hard for English batsmen to survive on this slow track.

Cook is the only hope for England to stay on the crease to push this match to draw but it looking very hard because Paki bowlers are looking more strong and increasing pressure on them i think Pakistan will win this match ans series by 2-0
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: