Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587857 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:56:44 PM

Surprised to see shocking performance of Pakistan it beat New Zealand which was looking unstoppable at home ground but Pakistan did that and i am happy with this. Cheesy

T20 can change very quickly. Good show by Pakistan.
They seem to be playing well and the world cup is around the corner.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:33:56 PM

India is little careful after after 3rd wicket down not big runs coming after this there is 4 overs remaining they have to set target around 320 runs because they have 6 wickets in hand.

Due to the new rules applied by ICC, I think its has become tough to score lot of runs in last 10 overs means from 40 to 50 overs.
That's the reason India keep on failing to score more in last overs in ending up loosing match too. India must need 330+ to win against Australia.
Another failure from India to defend even having 300+ score.

even if the rules not changed indian bowling is worst even if india score 400 runs australia  will chase that also because indian bowling is worst and that too Rohit Sharma scored century and india looses that match confirmly.
We know India batting is very strong in last many years but outside home they have consistently going down by just bowling they need some bowling sporting wickets at home which they not have and its costing them badly another very good display of batting just gone ruined by bad bowling   

India lost another match, can I ask a question ? WHY DO Dhoni always choose to bat first , I think he is lazy and do not want to field first really otherwise you would bat second on a flat pitch.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:12:48 AM

India is little careful after after 3rd wicket down not big runs coming after this there is 4 overs remaining they have to set target around 320 runs because they have 6 wickets in hand.

Due to the new rules applied by ICC, I think its has become tough to score lot of runs in last 10 overs means from 40 to 50 overs.
That's the reason India keep on failing to score more in last overs in ending up loosing match too. India must need 330+ to win against Australia.
Another failure from India to defend even having 300+ score.

even if the rules not changed indian bowling is worst even if india score 400 runs australia  will chase that also because indian bowling is worst and that too Rohit Sharma scored century and india looses that match confirmly.
We know India batting is very strong in last many years but outside home they have consistently going down by just bowling they need some bowling sporting wickets at home which they not have and its costing them badly another very good display of batting just gone ruined by bad bowling   

India lost another match, can I ask a question ? WHY DO Dhoni always choose to bat first , I think he is lazy and do not want to field first really otherwise you would bat second on a flat pitch.

It looks like he may be waiting for the retirement. He has made tons of money from this game so now he may not worrying much in game and lot of politics going on in the dressing room. It was a very bad decision to bat first yesterday. Also they fail to use the good start again in this match, in last 10 overs they should have scored some more runs easily in last two games but they didn't do that.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:02:43 AM

Tomorrow third test going to start between South Africa and England. This match will be very difficult to guess the result as of now because both teams are doing good now. May be can make some guessing game after first innings. Now I think SA is quite stronger team compare to England.
I think England is in better position bcz England already leading 1-0 in this series.
Yes England is there in better position why bcz Dale Steyn has been ruled out of the third Test as his shoulder injury has not yet recovered so and Captain also changed now its ABD and England players are in good form compare to SA so i hope its England.

England in first innings is trail by 75 runs with still 5 wickets remaining in the 1st innings. It looks like they will lead this first innings tomorrow and mostly England may win this match or it may end in draw. In this series SA is not showing there best performance yet.
manis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:39:59 AM

Tomorrow third test going to start between South Africa and England. This match will be very difficult to guess the result as of now because both teams are doing good now. May be can make some guessing game after first innings. Now I think SA is quite stronger team compare to England.
I think England is in better position bcz England already leading 1-0 in this series.
Yes England is there in better position why bcz Dale Steyn has been ruled out of the third Test as his shoulder injury has not yet recovered so and Captain also changed now its ABD and England players are in good form compare to SA so i hope its England.

England in first innings is trail by 75 runs with still 5 wickets remaining in the 1st innings. It looks like they will lead this first innings tomorrow and mostly England may win this match or it may end in draw. In this series SA is not showing there best performance yet.

Rains, bad light... England must be feeling pretty bad.
They are in a reasonably strong position and time has been lost to the weather.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:23:51 AM

If no rain than England will win this match otherwise draw match
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:57:28 AM

yesterday had my worst day as AUS openers fucked me up big time. never expected them to score like a snail till the 15th over, made my bet and went out and on returning i found how silly i burned 4k$ just like that. learned my lesson,takes some time to recover the loss but i am more organised from today  Angry
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:09:13 AM

yesterday had my worst day as AUS openers fucked me up big time. never expected them to score like a snail till the 15th over, made my bet and went out and on returning i found how silly i burned 4k$ just like that. learned my lesson,takes some time to recover the loss but i am more organised from today  Angry

4k$ ?? Shocked

What did you bet on? Australia did won yesterday but I am guessing you must have bet on 10 over score and they did played very slow and didn't lose any wickets till the 24-25th over.

I myself lost my parley but will try the same one tomorrow.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:28:13 AM

today is third day and england all out for 323 only 10 runs lead and now south africa is batting, so still their is a result in this game its upto england now that how much score they give south africa to bat and restrict them to what score ,
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:32:33 PM

today is third day and england all out for 323 only 10 runs lead and now south africa is batting, so still their is a result in this game its upto england now that how much score they give south africa to bat and restrict them to what score ,

SA already lost 5 wickets for just 44 runs in the second innings. This is the worst performance from SA team, I had seen recently. Is the pitch turned so much? or SA batsman failed so bad?

I think if they don't score another 200+ runs than they can't in this test match, they will easily lose this match.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:53:11 PM

SA already lost 5 wickets for just 44 runs in the second innings. This is the worst performance from SA team, I had seen recently. Is the pitch turned so much? or SA batsman failed so bad?

I think if they don't score another 200+ runs than they can't in this test match, they will easily lose this match.

SA last another two quick wickets and they are now 47 runs with lose of 7 wickets. It looks like pitch might have turned so badly and now supporting fast bowlers. Today morning also England lost there last five wickets very quickly. If SA total lead is over 150 to 200 than they still have a chance in this match.
arthurminton

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:59:47 PM

There is a t20 match after 17 hrs between new Zealand and Pakistan in new zealand. My prediction is new zealand will win the match, where Colin Munro will defenetly score atleats a 50+ for his team. What do you say?

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 01:10:44 PM

There is a t20 match after 17 hrs between new Zealand and Pakistan in new zealand. My prediction is new zealand will win the match, where Colin Munro will defenetly score atleats a 50+ for his team. What do you say?

Its going to be a good match, NZ will be dyeing for a revenge after the last match where they were over confident after defeating Sri Lankans easily but Pakistan team has always been known to fight till the end. It isn't going to be easy.

I'll back Pakistanis.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:20:47 PM

yesterday had my worst day as AUS openers fucked me up big time. never expected them to score like a snail till the 15th over, made my bet and went out and on returning i found how silly i burned 4k$ just like that. learned my lesson,takes some time to recover the loss but i am more organised from today  Angry

4k$ ?? Shocked

What did you bet on? Australia did won yesterday but I am guessing you must have bet on 10 over score and they did played very slow and didn't lose any wickets till the 24-25th over.

I myself lost my parley but will try the same one tomorrow.

Made a bet on the score after 15 overs. i never expected they would knock around for 15 overs for a chase of over 300 plus. i am sadly again not recovering from my loss, lost too many with the stupid batting display of SA. they couldnt score a 100 run decently..what a silly performance in front of the home crowd. 71 for 8 .. pathetic

as a cricket fan i enjoyed the bowling of stuart board , but then my luck is running out in terms of betting. taking a break from betting for now on. lost too much to handle
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:32:38 PM

South Africa lost 8 quick wickets at 67 runs what the hell of this in second inning totally failed Stuart Broad picked 5 wickets it is brilliant and amazing bowling performance English team did a miracle there and now into very strong position to win this match.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:33:26 PM

England's position once again became very strong even in this test match.South Africa is failing constantly to deliver for long time now.South African team actually is tired after so much cricket they need rest to recover to be again on winning track.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:36:43 PM

Imagine it is 3rd day of game and also 40 overs left for today's match.South Africa will not resist against English bowlers and in next few minutes most likely to see the end of its innings.England did it out classed like last match.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:41:31 PM

Can't believe this Shocked South Africa will crash like this on home ground this is very shocking performance by English blowers especially Stuart Broad make this happen so now it looking very hard for South Africa to survive this day into remaining 41 overs.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:44:58 PM

Just lost 9th wicket at 77 runs.SA isn't in good form this we watched in series against India too.This is possible to see the end of this test match even today as there are many overs to go.England will try to close this test today if picks up last wickets in next few minutes.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:47:51 PM

All I will say is well done England to be honest credit goes also to bowlers too who kept their line and length and with supportive filed they succeed to get this result.South Africa is in troubles once again and can't save this match any more.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: