Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587739 times)
CNMOH

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

Saddest news on the internet today ABD announces his international cricket retirement.

https://twitter.com/ABdeVilliers17

He is one of the best cricket player I have ever seen in my life. we really miss you ABD.

Come to today's match KKR vs RR eliminator match, KKR lost 3 wickets just for 48 runs excellent bowling from young Gowtham picks 2 wickets in 3 overs. I think RR may win this match.
Man it is one of the saddest news of the cricket...a great player probably the best player in the world right now..i think it is too early for him to retire..atleast he should have played till the 2019 cricket world cup..dont know why it makes me cry Embarrassed

It is a real jolt for the cricketing world as one of the most entertaining batsman and fielder and this will be huge loss for the SA as to find some one like him is really the toughest task. Also before the World cup it has happened to SA will be really shaken with it.

Yes no one has expected this to happen i think,he was still very fit and was good to play for another 3-4 years,he is the best batsman in the world currently and taking retirement like that has really shocked me,the whole cricketing world will miss him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mcpeanut

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Saddest news on the internet today ABD announces his international cricket retirement.

He is one of the best cricket player I have ever seen in my life. we really miss you ABD.

Come to today's match KKR vs RR eliminator match, KKR lost 3 wickets just for 48 runs excellent bowling from young Gowtham picks 2 wickets in 3 overs. I think RR may win this match.
Man it is one of the saddest news of the cricket...a great player probably the best player in the world right now..i think it is too early for him to retire..atleast he should have played till the 2019 cricket world cup..dont know why it makes me cry Embarrassed

It is a real jolt for the cricketing world as one of the most entertaining batsman and fielder and this will be huge loss for the SA as to find some one like him is really the toughest task. Also before the World cup it has happened to SA will be really shaken with it.

Yes no one has expected this to happen i think,he was still very fit and was good to play for another 3-4 years,he is the best batsman in the world currently and taking retirement like that has really shocked me,the whole cricketing world will miss him.
I saw his video on twitter today only few minutes after he posted that and i was shell shocked and i still dont believe he has taken that big decision...i am really very dissapointed now i really wanted him to continue for atleast 2019 World cup.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:10:32 PM

Cricket never been jolt by any cricketer retirement we can say its big lost we need players like this right now but its his own decision and no one can force him about this he was one of most exciting cricketer in current time but we need to respect his decision
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:09:49 AM

Everyone thought that kkr is choking today and rr is going to win it easily but as people say this is game of cricket and here it's ipl so no way the owners lose any money and suddenly kkr shows up and makes a target of 165.
Finally poor rr barely made 145 and kkr easily took the win like always
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

Cricket never been jolt by any cricketer retirement we can say its big lost we need players like this right now but its his own decision and no one can force him about this he was one of most exciting cricketer in current time but we need to respect his decision
AB Divilliars is the most loved cricketer in the whole world and even i am from India but he is my favorite player and all aroung india he is so famous.
Really dissapointed with his sudden decision and the whole cricketing world will be missing him alot.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

AB Divilliars is the most loved cricketer in the whole world and even i am from India but he is my favorite player and all aroung india he is so famous.
Really dissapointed with his sudden decision and the whole cricketing world will be missing him alot.

He is hugely popular in India due the Indian Premier League, he was the part of the league since last 11 season and played some exceptional knocks through out his IPL jouney. Obviously, he has many brilliant inning while playing for SA as well; but while playing for RCB in IPL, he got tremendous fan following in India.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

He is hugely popular in India due the Indian Premier League, he was the part of the league since last 11 season and played some exceptional knocks through out his IPL jouney. Obviously, he has many brilliant inning while playing for SA as well; but while playing for RCB in IPL, he got tremendous fan following in India.

I think he retires from international cricket that means Test, ODI and International T20. He will play in IPL I am not sure but he was not mentioned this in his video and in newspapers also they published that he will play in IPL.

Everyone thought that kkr is choking today and rr is going to win it easily but as people say this is game of cricket and here it's ipl so no way the owners lose any money and suddenly kkr shows up and makes a target of 165.
Finally poor rr barely made 145 and kkr easily took the win like always

RR batting line up is not strong to compare KKR but I thought they can restrict KKR within 140 runs bad luck Andre Russell played excellent innings and made KKR win this match.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Pakistan standing up pretty good against England. Pakistani bowlers did a good job by making the whole English team out at just 184 runs, specially Mohammad Abbas, who took 4 wickets in the first innings.

It's a real test of Pakistani batsmen now, batting at Lord's against England ain't an easy job. Currently 22 for 1, with Azhar Ali and Haris Sohail on the crease.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

Pakistan standing up pretty good against England. Pakistani bowlers did a good job by making the whole English team out at just 184 runs, specially Mohammad Abbas, who took 4 wickets in the first innings.

It's a real test of Pakistani batsmen now, batting at Lord's against England ain't an easy job. Currently 22 for 1, with Azhar Ali and Haris Sohail on the crease.
Pakistan finished the day with 50/1 and i can say that Pakistan are right on top of this match currently and take can take an advantage tomorrow..Even if they score close to 300 they will get a lead of more than 100 runs which will make it very difficult for England.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

Last 5 English wickets fell for just 19 runs!

Pakistan finished the day with 50/1 and i can say that Pakistan are right on top of this match currently and take can take an advantage tomorrow..Even if they score close to 300 they will get a lead of more than 100 runs which will make it very difficult for England.

Score close to 300? That's probably not going to happen. This wicket is ridiculously unplayable. I'm expecting the score of like 225 by them (the Pakistan side) in their first batting innings and that will provide them a lead of around 50 runs.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

Score close to 300? That's probably not going to happen. This wicket is ridiculously unplayable. I'm expecting the score of like 225 by them (the Pakistan side) in their first batting innings and that will provide them a lead of around 50 runs.

Pakistan have performed well so far as most of us didn't give them much chance in this test series however the wicket has a lot to do with it as like you said its unpredictable playing on this wicket so it makes it tough for both teams. I also can't see Pakistan getting a big lead in the 1st innings but even a 50 run lead is good on this wicket. At least we are seeing a good contest and not a one sided match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:28:57 PM
Merited by vella85 (1)

Pakistan have performed well so far as most of us didn't give them much chance in this test series however the wicket has a lot to do with it as like you said its unpredictable playing on this wicket so it makes it tough for both teams. I also can't see Pakistan getting a big lead in the 1st innings but even a 50 run lead is good on this wicket. At least we are seeing a good contest and not a one sided match.

I didn't expect this sort of performance on a pitch like of Lord's from Pakistan at all. They've an inexperienced team with no Misbah-ul-Haq or Younus Khan this time, while English team is an extremely experienced one right now. It's amazing to see them performing this well against England in England, however, I'd not be surprised if the second day doesn't go in their favor. Pakistan is incredibly unpredictable, as Richie Benaud said during Champions Trophy regarding their unpredictability; " one minute down, next minute up!". So any day on which they're down can possibly make a big difference in the 5-day match.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

I didn't expect this sort of performance on a pitch like of Lord's from Pakistan at all. They've an inexperienced team with no Misbah-ul-Haq or Younus Khan this time, while English team is an extremely experienced one right now. It's amazing to see them performing this well against England in England, however, I'd not be surprised if the second day doesn't go in their favor. Pakistan is incredibly unpredictable, as Richie Benaud said during Champions Trophy regarding their unpredictability; " one minute down, next minute up!". So any day on which they're down can possibly make a big difference in the 5-day match.

True as I didn't expect this from Pakistan either like most others however when there is a pitch that plays like it has been playing it does give the team with less experience a chance to fight and try and get something out of this match which Pakistan have been doing. But like you said it will be interesting to see if they can keep this up for the entire 5 days of the match. If they can then this could help them a lot leading into the next test matches.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

Now we have Play offs and first match is going to played between CSK vs SRH for me its CSK going to qualify for Finals and then in second match KKR is going to win for playing against SRH which is very tight game as both have potential for win and reaching in final now waiting for comments from other members about this
As I already posted few days back now we have all completed for big final CSK vs SRH on Sunday its could be very interested final hopefully this time SRH will fight hard for winning their second title even CSK is very strong but still this can happen
In First Test Pakistan is on driving seat but England bowlers done good at the end of day and now lets see what is response from English Batsmen in second inning as they are going to play with trailing by 160+ runs
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

In First Test Pakistan is on driving seat but England bowlers done good at the end of day and now lets see what is response from English Batsmen in second inning as they are going to play with trailing by 160+ runs

So far, the match is undoubtedly in Pakistan's favor. The captain, Sarfaraz Ahmed, disappointed in batting, but other than him, every batsman wonderfully played the innings. So far, it's 350 for 8 for Pakistan. With two wickets still in hand, Pakistan might just cross 400 runs overall and give out a lead of more than 200 runs. However, the remaining runs are largely depending on whether Babar Azam (who got retired hurt today) will be able to play tomorrow or not. If he, along with Mohammad Amir, can play for a few more hours tomorrow, 400 total for the innings ain't impossible.

True as I didn't expect this from Pakistan either like most others however when there is a pitch that plays like it has been playing it does give the team with less experience a chance to fight and try and get something out of this match which Pakistan have been doing. But like you said it will be interesting to see if they can keep this up for the entire 5 days of the match. If they can then this could help them a lot leading into the next test matches.

Overall, today was another good day for Pakistan. Let's see if they're able to continue tomorrow from where they left today.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

The cricketing world is just shocked to hear this news, he is always in prime form and i consider him as the best player in all the formats and it is really premature to retire all of a sudden, he should have waited till the next world cup to make a decision on his career, i really wish he would reconsider his decisions as he is still at his peak form.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:14:19 AM

So far, the match is undoubtedly in Pakistan's favor. The captain, Sarfaraz Ahmed, disappointed in batting, but other than him, every batsman wonderfully played the innings. So far, it's 350 for 8 for Pakistan. With two wickets still in hand, Pakistan might just cross 400 runs overall and give out a lead of more than 200 runs. However, the remaining runs are largely depending on whether Babar Azam (who got retired hurt today) will be able to play tomorrow or not. If he, along with Mohammad Amir, can play for a few more hours tomorrow, 400 total for the innings ain't impossible.

Overall, today was another good day for Pakistan. Let's see if they're able to continue tomorrow from where they left today.

Yes it was another great day for Pakistan taking a 166 run lead heading into day 3. It will be interesting to see if Babar Azam can come back on day 3 and get some extra runs on the board because if Pakistan can get a 200 run lead then I think they will go onto win this test match as England will most likely try and play for the draw which is never easy on a pitch like this one.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:43:49 AM

As I already posted few days back now we have all completed for big final CSK vs SRH on Sunday its could be very interested final hopefully this time SRH will fight hard for winning their second title even CSK is very strong but still this can happen

Yes, finally reached the top two teams to final match. Even though CSK is a strong team but somehow I'm feeling that SRH may give them surprise and win this final match. The best part with SHR team is bowling and good in defending any total and Dhoni is a good finisher so we need to see who will outplay this match. I'm expecting if CSK bat first then we can see a lot of runs on the board to put pressure on SRH.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:34:14 AM

Yes, finally reached the top two teams to final match. Even though CSK is a strong team but somehow I'm feeling that SRH may give them surprise and win this final match. The best part with SHR team is bowling and good in defending any total and Dhoni is a good finisher so we need to see who will outplay this match. I'm expecting if CSK bat first then we can see a lot of runs on the board to put pressure on SRH.
Same with me broo i am also thinking that SRH will put a surprise this time around and may this years IPL,now the momentum is with them as well and they will feel much confident now after the win against KKR,so i am backing SRH to win the finals...lets see what happens Grin

jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

Sunrisers Hyderabad have an extremely strong bowling line up. Although they went through a bad streak losing a few matches, you must note that they did manage to top the league table. Plus they have beaten Kolkatta at Eden Gardens to come to the finals. Chennai Super Kings are a strong team, no doubt, but they will be challenged by SRH.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: