Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 [696] 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587799 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:07:50 AM

5th ODI between Australia and England, having won the toss Australia elected to bowl first and they are right on their money Picked up 8 wickets for 248 runs still 4 overs left. England already won the series so it's not of importance, but both teams are playing for pride it would be consolation win for Australia if they win the game.

England has scored only 259 runs and all out in 47.4 overs. Australia already scored 87 runs in just 14 overs and lost only two wickets now Australia require another 173 runs in 36 overs and they still have 8 wickets. Australia bowled very good to restrict England batsman just for 259 runs and not batsman turn to chase this total and reduce series to 3-2 instead of 4-1.

England's total was not great, but great bowling resulted in them winning the match and taking the ODI series 4-1. Tom Curran took 5 wickets for 46 runs and his superb spell of reverse swing bowling essentially won the match for England. Australia seemed to be cruising with the score at 119/2 at one stage, before they collapsed to lose all their wickets.

I also thought that Australia may win that match easily at the beginning but after seeing that result I'm bit surprised. The full credit goes to the England bowling team because they really bowled well to restrict Australian batsman man.

Yesterday in another T20 match between Pakistan and NZ also got unexpected results because initially, I thought NZ can win that match but even though they had wickets in hand they couldn't win the match and finally lost by 18 runs.
Great tight match , I did think Paine could do it but really brilliant performance by the youngster Curran who destroyed Aussies . Finally consistent performance by England in ODI .

Waiting for SA v IND ODI series .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

5th ODI between Australia and England, having won the toss Australia elected to bowl first and they are right on their money Picked up 8 wickets for 248 runs still 4 overs left. England already won the series so it's not of importance, but both teams are playing for pride it would be consolation win for Australia if they win the game.

England has scored only 259 runs and all out in 47.4 overs. Australia already scored 87 runs in just 14 overs and lost only two wickets now Australia require another 173 runs in 36 overs and they still have 8 wickets. Australia bowled very good to restrict England batsman just for 259 runs and not batsman turn to chase this total and reduce series to 3-2 instead of 4-1.

England's total was not great, but great bowling resulted in them winning the match and taking the ODI series 4-1. Tom Curran took 5 wickets for 46 runs and his superb spell of reverse swing bowling essentially won the match for England. Australia seemed to be cruising with the score at 119/2 at one stage, before they collapsed to lose all their wickets.

I also thought that Australia may win that match easily at the beginning but after seeing that result I'm bit surprised. The full credit goes to the England bowling team because they really bowled well to restrict Australian batsman man.

Yesterday in another T20 match between Pakistan and NZ also got unexpected results because initially, I thought NZ can win that match but even though they had wickets in hand they couldn't win the match and finally lost by 18 runs.
Great tight match , I did think Paine could do it but really brilliant performance by the youngster Curran who destroyed Aussies . Finally consistent performance by England in ODI .

This is called the comeback. When England lost the test match badly their chips were down and to motivate them self from their and start playing the one day in couple of days is never easy. They manage to forget the past and concentrate on their present and as a result they won 4-1 in their One day series which itself is commendable and beating OZ in their home country is another achievement.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

This is called the comeback. When England lost the test match badly their chips were down and to motivate them self from their and start playing the one day in couple of days is never easy. They manage to forget the past and concentrate on their present and as a result they won 4-1 in their One day series which itself is commendable and beating OZ in their home country is another achievement.

Seriously it was great come back, and this match was very exciting, I think all credit goes to Tom Curran. He bowled fantastically and made England to win this series by 4-1. Congrats England.

Next interesting ODI series is South Africa vs India. Last Test match India manage to won let's see how they will perform in ODI series.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

Man Pakistani cricket team takes time to get settled, and this time, they got settled after 6 matches, LOL. They really need to work out some strategy of getting settled faster from next time, otherwise this "settlement" can cost them a lot of matches out of UAE. Roll Eyes
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

Man Pakistani cricket team takes time to get settled, and this time, they got settled after 6 matches, LOL. They really need to work out some strategy of getting settled faster from next time, otherwise this "settlement" can cost them a lot of matches out of UAE. Roll Eyes
Pakistan is an unpredictable team and they can perform these sort of unpredictable matches every now and then and in the shorter format they do have a team to challenge any team,i am interested in the U19 world cup between India and Pakistan and hopefully India will win this match and win the tournament as they have a pretty good team.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:09:50 AM

Seriously it was great come back, and this match was very exciting, I think all credit goes to Tom Curran. He bowled fantastically and made England to win this series by 4-1. Congrats England.

Next interesting ODI series is South Africa vs India. Last Test match India manage to won let's see how they will perform in ODI series.
England vs Australia result was predicted as England was on top in ODI and they complete job with comprehensive win now we have second most interested series of current season as South Africa vs India hopefull some entertaining matches will be on as both capable to play good cricket on his day
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

SA vs India one-day match series going start from 1st Feb. It's a six-match series and if both win equally then series can become a draw.

As we all know Indian batsman are not that strong in overseas pitches but still I think that this team can show better performance than test matches and they can able win few matches in one-day and T20 matches. What do you guys think?
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

SA vs India one-day match series going start from 1st Feb. It's a six-match series and if both win equally then series can become a draw.

As we all know Indian batsman are not that strong in overseas pitches but still I think that this team can show better performance than test matches and they can able win few matches in one-day and T20 matches. What do you guys think?

I still believe that SA may win this One-day series because SA got a many best batsman and bowlers who are best suited for these short format games. India's strong point is only bowling but batting still a big worry part. Not all batsman are playing up to their full potential in this SA series until now. Even captain also not very consistent in this SA series so it will be a bit challenging for the Indian team to win any matches on these fast tracks.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
Merited by Juggy777 (1)

Sri-lanka will face Bangladesh tomorrow on first test match.Bangladesh just lost the tri nation series.They have beaten by Sri lanka  in the final.Bangladesh will try hard to win this test series so that they can console them for losing tri nation.And we all know Bangladesh can beat any team at home condition.So in this match Bangladesh have the more chances of winning.Sri lanka last test series was agianst India and they lost badly on every match.It will be interesting to see how SL handle Bangladesh on this tour.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

Sri-lanka will face Bangladesh tomorrow on first test match.Bangladesh just lost the tri nation series.They have beaten by Sri lanka  in the final.Bangladesh will try hard to win this test series so that they can console them for losing tri nation.And we all know Bangladesh can beat any team at home condition.So in this match Bangladesh have the more chances of winning.Sri lanka last test series was agianst India and they lost badly on every match.It will be interesting to see how SL handle Bangladesh on this tour.
Sri Lankan recent form is good in test specially after two draw tests in India but Bangladesh is also very good at home in test as they beat some good sides in recent times this could very interesting series between two good sides after winning tri series Sri Lankan moral is very high they will try to give tough time
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

Sri Lankan recent form is good in test specially after two draw tests in India but Bangladesh is also very good at home in test as they beat some good sides in recent times this could very interesting series between two good sides after winning tri series Sri Lankan moral is very high they will try to give tough time
In test cricket, Bangladesh is strong to compare Sri Lanka especially in the home ground they will give there best and never give up, So it will be tough for SL to win this test match. my prediction in this match home team will win.

I still believe that SA may win this One-day series because SA got a many best batsman and bowlers who are best suited for these short format games. India's strong point is only bowling but batting still a big worry part. Not all batsman are playing up to their full potential in this SA series until now. Even captain also not very consistent in this SA series so it will be a bit challenging for the Indian team to win any matches on these fast tracks.

I doubt that India can win at least 2 matches in this series. SA is in good form, and it's home ground, so it is a big advantage for them. So my prediction is also same SA will win this series.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

In test cricket, Bangladesh is strong to compare Sri Lanka especially in the home ground they will give there best and never give up, So it will be tough for SL to win this test match. my prediction in this match home team will win.

I doubt that India can win at least 2 matches in this series. SA is in good form, and it's home ground, so it is a big advantage for them. So my prediction is also same SA will win this series.

Whatever be the result but we can expect some tough fight by India as after winning the 3rd test match they would be high with confidence and test match and one day is a different game. So India would be gearing for the one day matches and would come with full practice to win the one series atleast.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

Whatever be the result but we can expect some tough fight by India as after winning the 3rd test match they would be high with confidence and test match and one day is a different game. So India would be gearing for the one day matches and would come with full practice to win the one series atleast.

Yes India lost test series but I hope they can bounce back in one day series. They got good batting lineup and bowlers also performing well.  We can expect some good fight in this series. But Indian batsman will struggle to bat in fast tracks. this is the only disadvantage if they manage to bat well then India will have a chance to win this series.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

Yes India lost test series but I hope they can bounce back in one day series. They got good batting lineup and bowlers also performing well.  We can expect some good fight in this series. But Indian batsman will struggle to bat in fast tracks. this is the only disadvantage if they manage to bat well then India will have a chance to win this series.

India looks stronger, but I doubt they will be able to perform freely as there morale is quite down. Virat Kholi needs to think re-shaping his tteam and few experienced members, already he did last I heard a old player will be returning. There old Captain Dhoni can make a change. South Africa team will be double stronger and be dedicated to snatch this series title as well. Hoping to see some good fight from either side, or else it seems boring to see a one sided match.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Most of peoples India is not going to perform in ODI's also but I believe in this format we can expect any result as happen in Bangladesh Sri Lanka lost to Zimbabwe and Bangladesh badly but they come back strongly and win this series so because this is all about on this day not like test in four or five day so we can expect good cricket from them
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

I actually bit surprised to see that Bangladesh lost that final match to SL. Because currently SL performance is quite bad and Bangladesh is quite strong in home pitches but still they lost that match to a weak team.

In test matches, I believe that Bangladesh is stronger that SL team to win the matches. They won against many strong teams at home test matches so they have that confidence to win this test match. Let's see whether SL team can surprise home team again like last final match.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:15 AM

Apart from Kohli, no one else has the capability to score runs on pitches with good pace and bounce. Even their blowing has been lack-lustre, apart from a few individual performances by Mohammed Shami and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar. IMO, they don't have much chances in the one-day series.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
newwest

Activity: 686
Merit: 26

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

Apart from Kohli, no one else has the capability to score runs on pitches with good pace and bounce. Even their blowing has been lack-lustre, apart from a few individual performances by Mohammed Shami and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar. IMO, they don't have much chances in the one-day series.

The scenario will change now as test match was a different ball game than the One day. Kohli will be the key while chasing the score as likes to make runs more while chasing a score than batting first. I would think it would be a tough fight between both a teams and we may see a last over finish possibly.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

The scenario will change now as test match was a different ball game than the One day. Kohli will be the key while chasing the score as likes to make runs more while chasing a score than batting first. I would think it would be a tough fight between both a teams and we may see a last over finish possibly.

Virat Kohli is the master of chase when it comes to the limited overs cricket. South Africa is a very good team and also don't forget that they have home advantage. After winning the last test match, India must be more confident to start with the ODI series. AB Devilliers has been ruled out from first 3 ODI and it will be an advantage for India.

Agreed, no indian batsman performed as per their reputation but lets don't forget that the pitch was too difficult for the batsman. Even South African batsman struggled on their home pitch, Virat Kohli was the only batsman who scored century on this difficult pitch.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

Virat Kohli is the master of chase when it comes to the limited overs cricket. South Africa is a very good team and also don't forget that they have home advantage. After winning the last test match, India must be more confident to start with the ODI series. AB Devilliers has been ruled out from first 3 ODI and it will be an advantage for India.

Agreed, no indian batsman performed as per their reputation but lets don't forget that the pitch was too difficult for the batsman. Even South African batsman struggled on their home pitch, Virat Kohli was the only batsman who scored century on this difficult pitch.
Indian batsman's always struggled in south African conditions whether it could be test, odi or t20. But now the scenario  is different may expect good performance from the Indian batters. With Abd  injured India have good chance to win the odis.
Pages: « 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 [696] 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: